Godzilla 90's Vs Borg Cube

Avatar image for masagilqueunraton
MasAgilQueUnRaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Assuming that the Size Scale is fair. Who would win Godzilla 90's or the Borg?

Borg Cube is highly durable, energy ressistant in itself, and has powerful energy shields that are adaptive. Multiple Phaser Weapons and Tractor Beam. Godzilla Atomic breath can be switched from superheated vapour to a beam with kinetic and explosive properties as well as energy / radiation that it already has.

Round 1: Borg invade earth, have no prior knowledge of the Godzilla on earth. takes place in Tokyo. (Ship hovering high enough that godzilla cant punch it)

Round 2: Borg Invade earth, know of the existence of the Godzilla only, and don't know of his abilities or weather or not he can be assimilated. Takes place on Monster Island (Their strength, Breath Weapons, Other powers radiation etc,)

Rules: Round 1.

1.Assume that Godzilla cannot be assimilated. (cant be injected / radiation levels fry borg nano probes)

2.Assume that Borg Shields can not withstand breath weapons forever. (Godzilla Atomic Breath)

3.Godzilla can not fly by shooting his breath towards the ground..

Round 2: No rules, characters are at their max.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure what you mean by "assuming that the size scale is fair." A Borg Cube is much larger than Godzilla. A Borg vessel took out 39 Federation ships in one battle and so I think that Godzilla would be destroyed.

MasAgilQueUnRaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: Guess i was trying to scale the Cube Small enough that it isnt a complete stomp by their part but your right it is much larger in comparison.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hunterzillas

Depends, what's the damage output of a Borg Cube, and how durable is it? Heisei Godzilla is arguably one of the most powerful incarnations of Godzilla. Quoting @jestersmiles on this one from Link vs Godzilla.

Heisei Godzilla

This Godzilla is the most devolped by comics, books, and movies. Heisei Era Godzilla is a primal force and was not a friend to humanity.

Strength

This Godzilla was insane strong.

No Caption Provided

Fully capable of knocking down the largest of Sky Scrapers with ease.

Various feats of lifting Ghidorah (90,000 tons), Mecha Godzilla 2 (110,000 tons), and Biolantte (200,000 tons).

No Caption Provided

Rips off Rodans wing off with ease.

No Caption Provided

A impressive feat of strength here. Godzilla lifts and slams 20,000 tons of Battara. He does this so hard that it causes a large earthquake that activates a volcanoe. Even more impressive is this force and momentum is done Underwater which reduces the momentum of every slam.

Speed

Godzilla is not as slow as many think.

No Caption Provided

Wacks a super sonic craft as it tries to fly away.

No Caption Provided

Many times Godzilla has shown the reaction and accuracy to tag super sonic craft.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla showing the ability to tag super sonic craft with Claws, Tail, and Heat Beam.

Durability

One of the best Godzillas in durability and regen.

No Caption Provided

Immune to conventional weapons of the mordern day military.

Easily withstands radioactive acid.

Here Godzilla is hit by special freeze weapons that can freeze nuclear heat. They freeze Godzilla inside and out. When he thaws he is perfectly fine.

Two examples of Godzilla able to withstand the Lava deep in the earth or Volcanoes for years at a time with no hindrance. He even swam a lava channel from the sea to land.

Nuclear heat and fire burns at temperatures that rival the surface of the sun. In this Super X 2 has a special shield design to absorb, and fire back the Heat Beam at a factor of 10,000 times more power powerful. Godzilla tanks multiple hits of this extreme heat with no issues, and even melted the synthetic diomand shield with a few blasts.

No Caption Provided

Space Godzilla's crystals are shown as per his origins to be Black Hole level in durability. They collide with Godzilla from above and straight on, but shatter on his skin rather than demage Godzilla.

No Caption Provided

The G Cells of Godzilla are so tough, they can survive a trip into a black hole while bombarded by exploding suns to form into Space Godzilla.

Regen

This Godzilla had the best regen feats.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla is punstured in the hand and shoulder by Biolantte. Heals all the wounds in seconds.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla heals holes from anchors in seconds.

Godzilla heals all arrow stabs in his body from alien made gear. Then heals a heart stab from a alien made spear. He heals all the damge in one panel.

Two examples of heart stabs that do not drop Godzilla at all.

Here Godzilla is his by a unexplain Nuclear blast that destroyed Monster Isaland. one theory in the movie was that blast was him going Burning Godzilla mode. He tanks his own melt down that destroys his giant island, and as stated regenerated from it. Its is however never explained what caused the explosion, or why Godzilla's heart is malfunctioning.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla heals his exploded second brain in seconds.

Here before his amps from the third and fith movies, Godzilla survives Cadmium Missiles in the mouth in Godzilla Returns movie. These Missiles are design to negate the nuclear energy in Godzilla, but failed. A little Lightning, and Godzilla is healed from the poison to his system.

In the second movie, they tried to poison Godzilla with another Nuclear eating substance. Anti Nuclear Energy Bacteria is a bacteria that infects and eats nuclear energy. Godzilla however proves immune to it till they raise his body heat for the bacteria to reproduce faster. However even poisoned and with the bacteria running rampant, Godzilla still manages to beat Biolantte, and live.

In this set of scans we have the explanation of Oxygen Destroyer. oxygen Destroyer destroys all Oxygen in a area. Oxygen is essential to most molecules that sustain or make up living tissue. It also has a added effect of destroying metals on the molecule level. One little Oxygen Destoyer can kill a tank of fish hundreds time it size easy. As seen in Scans 3-4 Godzilla easily tanks this molecular attack and heals from it. Scan 5 shows he does all this with a taxed Healing Factor as burning Godzilla, a state that was melting Godzilla slowly.

Heat Beam

Godzilla's Heat Beam is pure Radiation, and burns at heats that can easily melt diomands.

No Caption Provided

This is what it is like used on people.

Can blow clean holes through buildings, or cut them in half.

Heat Beam is powerful enough to blow of king Ghidorah's head, and blow through the future armor of the 23rd century on Mecha King Ghidorah.

No Caption Provided

Can be used underwater with no effect on the blast.

Used on the heat shield made of special synthetic diomands. This shield was designed to absorb the heat and return it. Fails to tank the Heat Beam.

Spiral Ray

The Spiral Ray was a highly used super move Heisei Godzilla used on foes. It was part of the last amp Godzilla gained in the 5th mvoie.

Mecha Godzilla is design to absorb the Heat Beam of Godzilla. The Sprial Ray one shots the robot.

Godzilla Spiral Ray also desimated Space Godzilla, a being who was born in a Black Hole and bombarded by exploding stars. Decimated by the Spiral Ray.

Nuclear Pulse

Heisei Godzilla has the ability to generate a nuclear energy field of destructive power.

No Caption Provided

This field activates whenever he charges up his power.

Destroys the vines of Biolantte with Nuclear Pulse.

No Caption Provided

Uses it to reverse the electrical charge of Mecha Godzilla.

No Caption Provided

Generate a blast field that blows 90,000 tons of Ghidorah back.

Radiation Absorbtion and Manipulation

Godzilla was first seen absorbing radiation in the Heisei Era. Absorbing Radiation has shown to always amp Godzilla into a more powerful being.

Two examples how he can drain nuclear Power Plants.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla gains his first amp in Heisei in Godzilla vs king Ghidorah movie. Here he absorbs all the nuke energy of a submarine, and in turn grows from 80 feet to 100 feet, as well stated as more powerful.

Godzilla gain his second amp in Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla. Here he absorbs the radiation soaked Fire Rodan's body. With this amp he heals his Regen increases and he generate enough heat to melt armor design to tank the heat beam. He also gain the Spiral Ray ability. All these abilities stay with him through the era.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla also shown the ability to manipulate the energy of Space Godzilla.

Godzilla Jr. shows the same ability when he instantly absorb enough Radiation to keep Tokyo a dead city for 100s of years. Then he transforms into a adult Godzilla.

Psychic Resistance

Godzilla battles a powerful ESP user. Her power is enough to cover 100s of miles and once showed in Godzilla vs Space Godzilla what Baby Godzilla was doing on Moster Island to her love intrest even though Baby Godzilla was 100s of miles away. She has many feats in Heisei movies.

No Caption Provided

Miki tries to battle Godzilla in a mental war. She passess out after a few seconds.

No Caption Provided

Miki has a machine that amps her powers greatly. Godzilla overloads the machine.

World Killing Power

Godzilla is shown to be a world killer in two ways as Burning Godzilla.

One was destroying the atmosphere with heat. Second was melting to the center of the earth. The total power of Heisei Godzilla can destroy a planet.

MasAgilQueUnRaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MasAgilQueUnRaton

@hunterzillas Id post the Specifics from the wiki page for firepower and what not but it focuses heavily on the made up star trek metals and techno babble, i dont think it would help us very much as to weather godzilla can be harmed. A straightforward declaration however is made that a borg cube can continue operating and regenerating even if 78% of it is destroyed. a Single cube is known to be capable of clearing entire quadrants of space and a fleet of 40 Starships was not able to slow one down as it approached earth, causing no damage to it and all being destroyed. (Save for one that "Mysteriously disappeared") At the time those were the strongest starships the Federation (Us Humans) had to offer. Individual cubes are also capable of cutting portions off of plants and assimilating entire cities at a time

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla's radioactive breath can destroy buildings but I've never seen it do more than that. I think it is substantially weaker than a starship's phasers.

In the Trek novels, the Borg weapons were said to be focussed antimatter beams and were immensely powerful.

I want Godzilla to win, but don't see it happening. The best result I can see is for the Borg to subdue Godzilla, then take him onboard the cube to be assimilated. If Godzilla went into meltdown mode, he could take the cube with him, resulting in a draw.

MasAgilQueUnRaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew1061 Im with you buddy. To be honest the only way i myself see godzilla wining is if the cube was in fact, scaled to a more fair size. But if everything is as it should be i dont see godzilla, with as many impressive feats as hes done, take this in any way. I like your outcome the most. A captured godzilla going nuclear meltdown would be the most optimistic end result.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sorry, I can be a little biased - I'm and, admittedly my knowledge about Godzilla is rather limited, but after reading what hunterzillas had to say I must conclude that Borg cube should win this with with ease. Nothing presented so far, convinced me that both opponents are on similar level. So, Godzilla can demolish japanese military and can withstand everything that japanese people and other monsters will throw at him. Good for him, I guess, but single Borg cube can demolish Starfleet armada and can withstand phaser and photon torpedoes fire on consistent basis. And that's not small potatoes, considering that Federation's type X phasers can do this, only after, approximately 19 seconds firing:

TNG Inheritance
TNG Inheritance

I don't see Godzilla dealing as much damage...

Also Borg Cube can function normally even if 80% of the vessel has been destroyed. It also can regenerate and adapt to almost all forms of energy attacks. Of course, it can also fly, and Godzilla can't so cube is out of reach of Godzilla's melee attacks. And there are transporters.. what's stopping Borg from transporting nanoprobes directly into Godzilla's brain?

MasAgilQueUnRaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MasAgilQueUnRaton

Id like to assume that Godzilla's constant radiation output would not allow for a transport as high levels of radiation typically interfere with transporters. Id like to believe his spiral ray could eventually go through borg shields, but how much good that would do with him unable to reach the cube directly is up to debate

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id like to assume that Godzilla's constant radiation output would not allow for a transport as high levels of radiation typically interfere with transporters. Id like to believe his spiral ray could eventually go through borg shields, but how much good that would do with him unable to reach the cube directly is up to debate

OK, what this spiral ray could do? Is it as good or better than Federation's type X phasers? Also your assumption about transporters is just speculation, nothing more

MasAgilQueUnRaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard said:

@masagilqueunraton said:

OK, what this spiral ray could do? Is it as good or better than Federation's type X phasers? Also your assumption about transporters is just speculation, nothing more

Actually. Transporter operations have been disrupted or prevented by dense metals (TNG: "Contagion"), solar flares (TNG: "Symbiosis"), and other forms of radiation, including electromagnetic (TNG: "The Enemy"; TNG: "Power Play") and nucleonic (TNG: "Schisms"), and affected by ion storms (TOS: "Mirror, Mirror").

as for the spiral ray,

In Godzilla vs. Megaguirus the ray was shown to have incredible incendiary properties and was powerful enough to destroy a miniature black hole, while in Godzilla: Final Wars, it possessed incredible range, amazing power and pin-point accuracy, able to hit a target in outer space and kill most kaiju with a single shot.

^^ Above is in reference to the basic Atomic Breath. The "Spiral Ray" is a more powerful version of said Atomic breath.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jestersmiles

@matthew1061: G cells survived being bombarded with supernovas and survived in a black hole, I think he be fine.

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you want to take the dialogue at face value, yes. The science is so wonky in Godzilla movies that it's hard to take literally. Godzilla went through something that the characters called a black hole and a supernova, but they also use "galaxy" or "universe" when they clearly mean solar system. I'd rather go by what we see Godzilla do, which is far below the level of such cosmic forces.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jestersmiles

@matthew1061: What you talking about? they even show diagrams when they are talking about how Space godzilla was born. The science being wonky in a fictional world means what exactly?

It's fictional world , it's science does not have to make sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it might be a stalemate or round 2 Borg assimilates Godzilla. A composite Godzilla might do better against them though.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: this is a composite G. OP said 90's . So that the Heisen run-Millennium run. and since when has the borg stood up to something as strong as the spiral ray or assimilated something as big as G?

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Oh, nevermind then. Godzilla has tanked lasers and energy weapons before. And since they are the same size Godzilla could possibly toss it around.

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew1061: What you talking about? they even show diagrams when they are talking about how Space godzilla was born. The science being wonky in a fictional world means what exactly?

It's fictional world , it's science does not have to make sense.

I should watch Godzilla vs Space Godzilla again to refresh my memory.

My point isn't that it should make real world sense but that it should be consistent. If the movie says that Space Godzilla went through a black hole, then he did. But what we know of Space Godzilla is that he (and regular Godzilla) can be hurt by much lower levels of power. Godzilla's breath, for instance, can hurt Space Godzilla but is many orders of magnitude less than a world shattering weapon. A real black hole, on the other hand, is many orders of magnitude higher than a world-breaking weapon.

You can say that Space Godzilla can withstand a Godzilla Universe black hole, but you can't turn around and say that the G-verse black hole is as powerful as a real world black hole when it obviously is not. And, not knowing how powerful the G-verse black hole is, surviving it is not a feat that gives us any usable information.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jestersmiles

@matthew1061:

Why would a fictional version of a Black hole be any different than the real one? You just seem to be trying to low ball here. So I guess comic book black holes don't work the same as a RL once since multiple people have survive them? right.

As the being hurt by less, During the Heisei run G always got amps , like the spiral ray. So one can say he was at his strongest in vs Space G. His next and last fight was G v Destoroyah where he was weaken. So one can't use the whole inconsistency defense here. Plus this is a semi- composite G, so inconsistency is a given.( the first Millennium movie came out in 1999)

So unless you got something better than Low balling , G here has better feats than the Borg.

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would it be the same? To quote you, "It's a fictional world, its science does not have to make sense."

You have a point, it does not have to make sense. Thing is, real world physics has to make sense, therefore a G-world black hole, with it's nonsensical physics, is not the same as a real world black hole. Saying the two are the same is like saying eating real world spinach will give me super strength because that's what happens with Popeye-world spinach.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jestersmiles

@matthew1061:

Does it make real world sense? no. Then again do all the stuff in Star trek make sense? No. Does Superman Flying make sense? No etc etc. I could go on for days, but that not the point of debating Fictional Characters. So I don't what you are trying to prove by bringing real world physic here , it just seems like you are just grasping for straws.

I am pretty sure the Black hole in Godzilla is meant to represent a black hole, the only difference is that in that fictional world there are beings strong enough to survive a black hole, simple.

If you want I can take apart the Star trek verse just like you doing to the G verse if you want.

@matthew1061 said:

In the Trek novels, the Borg weapons were said to be focussed antimatter beams and were immensely powerful.

You know what would happen if anti matter and matter collide? ..................

Loading Video...

Yet you don't see me disputing the claim that they can't have an antimatter beam. It just happen to in the Star Trek verse, nothing happen when anti matter and matter collide, simple.
Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew1061:

Why would a fictional version of a Black hole be any different than the real one? You just seem to be trying to low ball here. So I guess comic book black holes don't work the same as a RL once since multiple people have survive them? right.

As the being hurt by less, During the Heisei run G always got amps , like the spiral ray. So one can say he was at his strongest in vs Space G. His next and last fight was G v Destoroyah where he was weaken. So one can't use the whole inconsistency defense here. Plus this is a semi- composite G, so inconsistency is a given.( the first Millennium movie came out in 1999)

So unless you got something better than Low balling , G here has better feats than the Borg.

@matthew1061:

Does it make real world sense? no. Then again do all the stuff in Star trek make sense? No. Does Superman Flying make sense? No etc etc. I could go on for days, but that not the point of debating Fictional Characters. So I don't why you are trying to prove, seems like you are just grasping for straws.

I am pretty sure the Black hole in Godzilla is meant to represent a black hole, the only difference is that in that fictional world there are beings strong enough to survive a black hole, simple.

If you want I can take apart the Star trek verse just like you doing to the G verse if you want.

@matthew1061 said:

You know what would happen if anti matter and matter collide? ..................

Loading Video...

Yet you don't see me disputing the claim that they can't have an antimatter beam. It just happen to in the Star Trek verse, nothing happen when anti matter and matter collide, simple.

the st-novels are non-canon anyway

single g-cells survived the black hole (an we dont know what exactly happened because it was only a theory of the scientists) so that is not a durability feat for Big G and even a black hole of 2m diameter did only multi-blocklevel of damage in the G-verse - not impressive.

Borg win with ease

a simple tractor beam would be enough to hold Big-G and then they have all the time in the world to deal with him

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice video.

You're right, the Borg weapons do not work like real world antimatter. My point was that the Borg's fictional antimatter beams were more powerful than the Federation's fictional phasers, not that they worked like real antimatter.

I have no problem with saying that Godzilla surviving a fictional wormhole. But you're saying that his doing this must mean he can survive a real black hole. You're blending the fictional with the real because it helps you make a point. I'm saying this is not a logical argument. We can't assume that Godzilla's black hole is as powerful a real one, we have to be able to assess it. The only evidence we have is that it wasn't powerful enough to destroy Godzilla.

We do know some of the things that have the potential to destroy, or at least kill, Godzilla. King Ghidorah's gravity beams, Gigan's stomach blade, Mecha-Godzilla's missiles and beam attacks, etc. We also know what level of damage these weapons do to buildings and military equipment. It's impressive, but it's absolutely nothing compared to what a real world black hole would do.

With this evidence we can see that the fictional black hole is not as powerful as a real black hole. It may be more powerful than the likes of Ghidorah or Mecha-Godzilla, but not vastly more powerful. If it were a million times as powerful as King Ghidorah, or even a hundred times as powerful, it would have obliterated Godzilla. Since it didn't, it must operate somewhere near the level of kaiju like Ghidorah and Mecha-Godzilla.

Godzilla survived a fictional black hole. That's fine but it in no way demonstrates that he could survive a real world black hole forces on that level.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ratava: just because G can't move does not mean he can't do a Spiral ray attack. Pretty sure I remember the enterprise attacking even while they where under the tractor beam. So I fail to see why G won't just Spiral ray them to death.

If his G cells survived it would make sense to say that he would be able to survive it as well. Space G is made from his cells btw.

@matthew1061: Ok I am going to try this one more time. You don't take out fictional characters and put them in the real world, you put stuff from the real world and put them in a fictional world. Simple.

For all intensive purposes, the black hole in G vs Space G is just like a real black world expect that there are things strong enough to survive a black hole in the G verse, Period. That how Toho wanted it to work in their fictional world, so that how works then.

Suspension of disbelief

No Caption Provided

As for the whole low showing things I already explain that :

As the being hurt by less, During the Heisei run G always got amps , like the spiral ray. So one can say he was at his strongest in vs Space G. His next and last fight was G v Destoroyah where he was weaken. So one can't use the whole inconsistency defense here.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: just because G can't move does not mean he can't do a Spiral ray attack.

If his G cells survived it would make sense to say that he would be able to survive it as well. Space G is made from his cells btw.

yeah, so by that logic everyone who can hurt godzilla is able to exert more force than the ifinite gravity of a singularity, seems legit......... (especially since the t-booster device attached itself to godzilla by piercing Big-Gs scales, who are also made from his cells btw)

how is godzilla hitting the borg if he is trapped in a tractor beam, without being able to move while the borg have no problem of moving. (they did hold the enterprise against the force of its warp drive)

or they toss him into space or into the sun

the borg had no problem with 30+ st-ships, i highly doubt that a spiral ray does anything to them.

they are too versatile whereas Big G can only hope to hit them with one of his rays (which i doubt would do much damage)

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jestersmiles

@ratava: He has enough dmg to take out a being who was born in a black hole , I pretty sure he can take them. As for shooting while in a tractor beam, again the enterprise did why can't G?

Again I already told you , all those who hurt G was BEFORE his fight with Space godzilla. His next and last fight was in a weaken form. I am tired of debunking this.

Space G did not even hurt him.

There is no inconstancy , since there where no more movies for there to developed inconstancy.....

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ratava

@jestersmiles said:

@ratava: He has enough dmg to take out a being who was born in a black hole , I pretty sure he can take them. As for shooting while in a tractor beam, again the enterprise did why can't G?

Again I already told you , all those who hurt G was BEFORE his fight with Space godzilla. His next and last fight was in a weaken form. I am tired of debunking this.

There is no inconstancy , since there where no more movies for there to developed inconstancy.....

iirc basically he was born after the cells were pushed out of an white hole and crystaline objects got attached to them but that doesnt matter, show big-g/space-g surviving going through a black hole than we have a feat to discuss

godzilla shots his rays out of the mouth (one direction), so tractor beam and the borg move a little gg (or they toss him into space / into the sun gg), not comparable to phaser banks which can shot multidirectional.

the instance with the t-booster device is from godzilla vs space godzilla.

stillt dont have seen anything to suggest the borg will go down from a spiral ray, especially since they had no problem with 30+ st-ships attacking them

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kyrees

@jestersmiles said:

He has enough dmg to take out a being who was born in a black hole , I pretty sure he can take them. As for shooting while in a tractor beam, again the enterprise did why can't G?

space godzilla's birth was at best theorized by the JSDF. it's no way comparable to an actual feat where space godzilla survived a black hole since we didn't see it happen.

his last fight was actually his strongest form because red spirals were his normal breath. his whole body heating up internally has no consequences to his outputs and durability. additionally, destoroyah is made up of the stuff that killed the first godzilla so it stands to reason he didn't become weaker in his last fight.

space godzilla was basically godzilla without the red spiral capability so it stands to reason that they both have the same durability

i think you saw it differently. godzilla is no way capable destroying a borg cube even with size reduction on the borg's side. the borg cube was surviving a space armada accordingly, the same armada would pulverize godzilla.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jestersmiles

@kyrees: theorized but it pretty much accepted as his origin. Unless you have words from Toho saying other wise.

Godzilla also is in a weaken form , he literally is melting from the inside, how can you even say that there no consequences to his durability? He can't even finish the fight with Destoroyah

No Caption Provided

The only thing you where right about was the red spiral rays, which one can even say there where not even at full power.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kyrees

@jestersmiles: toho kingdom also claimed the super x-2 can reflect back heat rays but was destroyed afterwards when the fire mirror melted. the veracity of space godzilla's birth is quite contentable because we have a JSDF theory to account for it not an actual feat that can be used on.

destoroyah was employing hit and scatter tactics on him throughout the fight and destoroyah was tough enough to endure a few shots. godzilla's skin was still practically tougher than what the JSDF can give despite his growing internal temperature and destoroyah was using oxygen destroyer, the one thing that can kill godzilla, so why would would he be any weaker prior to his true meltdown ?

the red spirals were already at full power during the last remaining moments of godzilla before his body melted

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ratava

@kyrees said:

@jestersmiles: toho kingdom also claimed the super x-2 can reflect back heat rays but was destroyed afterwards when the fire mirror melted. the veracity of space godzilla's birth is quite contentable because we have a JSDF theory to account for it not an actual feat that can be used on.

destoroyah was employing hit and scatter tactics on him throughout the fight and destoroyah was tough enough to endure a few shots. godzilla's skin was still practically tougher than what the JSDF can give despite his growing internal temperature and destoroyah was using oxygen destroyer, the one thing that can kill godzilla, so why would would he be any weaker prior to his true meltdown ?

the red spirals were already at full power during the last remaining moments of godzilla before his body melted

i still dont see why a spiral ray (if we assume he can even hit the borg) should be enough do damage ships who endure such close proximity to a star or as mentioned a couple of times

No Caption Provided

fought against 30+ sf-ships simultaneously (worf 359).

even if we assume it could damage the borg ship (iam 100% sure he cant oneshot them), they simply adapt because radiation is nothing they havent seen before and then they have all the time in the world for countless ways to kill Godzilla

edit:
round 2: is an absolute stomp in the borgs favor

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@picard said:

@masagilqueunraton said:

The Sprial Ray decimated Space Godzilla, who was born in a Black Hole and bombarded by exploding stars in a white hole like nothing. Spiral Ray killed him.

Spiral Ray also one shotted MOGURA and MechaGodzilla 2. Both of which made from nuke fire proof materials.Nuke fire burns as hot as surface temperatures of the sun btw.

Then we have the insane healing factor and raw durability of Godzilla. Godzilla tanked his own Nuclear Fire hot beams, amped by a factor of 10,000, and was no even phased from Super X2.

So Heisei GZ has this in the bag.

@ratava

yeah, so by that logic everyone who can hurt godzilla is able to exert more force than the ifinite gravity of a singularity, seems legit......... (especially since the t-booster device attached itself to godzilla by piercing Big-Gs scales, who are also made from his cells btw)

It stuck in his scales. It never pierced his hide and fell off easy to a Telepathic using less than 500 pounds of TK by feats at the end of the movie. Hardly worth arguing for when missiles, anti ship rounds, and such never pierce GZ anyway in every movie. Why bring up this one low showing that still never pierced his hide or stuck on that well afterwards?

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gallavant123

The black hole in Godzilla vs Space Godzilla might not really be legit (because of the white hole?) however about the only thing that can be argued against the Millenium version black hole is unrealistic environmental effects. The time-space wormhole of the projectile is an unintended after-effect that only appears minutes after the black hole dissipates, not a direct effect of the black hole projectile itself which rips apart anything that gets close with its gravity.

http://i.imgur.com/BQbORv3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EaFE1sF.jpg

Space Godzilla absorbing "the energy of an exploding star" is also controversial

[quote]single g-cells survived the black hole (an we dont know what exactly happened because it was only a theory of the scientists) so that is not a durability feat for Big G and even a black hole of 2m diameter did only multi-blocklevel of damage in the G-verse - not impressive.[/quote]

This is a 600 million therm (15 megaton tnt) atomic heat ray cannon:

http://i.imgur.com/Nqsdjs6.jpg

I don't see any cities being destroyed, does that mean the scientist(s) who designed the weapon are wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/T87Mxzj.jpg

In fact the ones in the second image should be more than 15 megatons in firepower since its the larger version and the mothership previously survived hits from the portable one.

We've also seen Mothra survive atomic heat ray cannons in her very first movie from the 1960s.

http://i.imgur.com/VVupEu5.jpg

Again suspension of disbelief, don't always judge something by the effect it has on screen.

The black hole feat might not even be needed, it's simply the feat that comes to mind most often. There are more than half a dozen different canon instances of kaiju either having already previously caused or being capable of destruction on a planet-wide scale, and even more if you include 1990s manga version of the movies, as well as a couple instances from Toho's alien races (Though not from the Heisei era) having planet busted, once even on screen.

King Ghidorah (Venus surface wiper), Death Ghidorah (Planetary energy drainer, completely drained multiple planets of their energy), Dagahra (Able to destroy the Earth), Grand King Ghidorah, Battra (Equal in destructive power to Mothra), Space Godzilla, Meltdown Godzilla

Meltdown Godzilla is 1990s Godzilla at his strongest. He's much stronger than Battra, who's capable of destroying an Earth ending meteor. At a weaker level of power in base, Godzilla could even survive beams from both Battra and Mothra at once

http://i.imgur.com/TZK4sbK.png

http://i.imgur.com/ilHDnyz.png

http://i.imgur.com/qtiyLys.png

http://i.imgur.com/pDWESsa.png

http://i.imgur.com/4aOFxYH.png

^Stated by the Cosmos, the most reliable characters for information about the giant moths.

No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just did a buttload of referencing on the Borg Cube, and from what I gather....the cube should stomp. I'm extremely well versed on Godzilla, but yea....I don't think he has this.

First off, the cube is over 3,000 meters. Godzilla never completely vaporized something that large or remotely close, meaning he has no potential of one-shotting. A borg cube has no specific control core, it is evenly distributed throughout the entirety of the machine.

The Borg cube also has no real hull. Instead, it is a series of interconnected force field generators that match the components of whatever attack. These were only beaten by special torpedoes that randomly combined different components to bypass the fields (if one were blocked, the others would still push through). These were randomly generated to prevent the borg from simply adapting. Godzilla's method of attack, in this sense, is entirely predictable.

I saw someone say photon torpedo. I looked that up, and found several instances where they burned right through planet surfaces and one where it actually penterate the core of a freakin star. Regardless of the explosive charge, that penetration is ridiculous, and a cube tanked 30 ships unloading these things at it at once. I think it is a fair to consider the magnitude of these defenses to be more than formidable.

Borg cubes can also combine 8 at once into a Borg Fusion Cube, and 8 of those to make a Borg Tactical Fusion cube.

Finally, Godzilla has zero defense against tractor beams. In fact, there is plenty of evidence that they work just fine on him. In all likely hood, this Godzilla can do nothing at all about simply being picked up and let go mid-warp lol.

I love Godzilla, but he can't beat this thing.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gallavant123

OP seems to say the cube is being downsized.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thelocust619

@gallavant123: I'm not really sure what he means, exactly. Wtf is a fair size scale? Is he shrinking it to the point GZ can overwhelm it's shields? That's going into some crazy hypothetical territory, but making something big enough to not be oneshotted....small enough to be one-shorted is an unfairly drastic nerf. We have no specific scale, so I'm only going off what we know. He won't beat a regular cube. I'm not touching a debate about a hypothetical mini-cube, that's too speculative for me