DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle takes place at Tokyo during the night, both are at the best of there ability.

Who will win?

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie is only out in Japan, we barely know the details. Too early for a thread.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@toratorn said:

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I am backing 2014 for the Majority as of now. We will see.

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading spoilers and the plot, 2014 Godzilla stomps hard. Shin GZ is pretty damn weak and slow.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2014 wins. I read the spoilers early and he gets....well he's not outright weak as far as damage goes but his other attributes falter a bit. I'll just say that. And as shown he's very slow. 2014 wasn't agile but he makes Shin G look like a snail.

GreatSpiderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

2014 has a better design than 2016 in my opinion

Avatar image for deactivated-57dee37b806a4
deactivated-57dee37b806a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll wait to see the film before a vote. Cos I've not seen Major Spoilers.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zill0678

Just judging by what I've read and seen in clips and trailers including shin godzillas atomic breath. I'd say 2014 wins, he is more agile, faster, and though from what we have seen has a weaker atomic breath is still powerful enough to wound a muto that tanked effortlessly all modern missiles and rounds. If shin can lay on a perfect hit from distance he could win but 2014 Godzilla durability is pretty legendary.

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Shin Gojira's atomic breath seems far more devastating in power then Godzilla 2014's. It also had a longer range.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee: So? Legendary GZ durability is leagues higher than Shins breath, and Legendary also has devastating nuke breath that kills Mutos. I also argue Legendary is stronger and faster.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2014 looks like he may have a weight advantage and that would help him in his melee combat. Plus I don't know how powerful the new one's breath is. On a side note, I think people don't give 2014's breath enough credit. I know it's not GMK-nuclear bomb-disintegration beam levels, but it's not as weak as people let on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I agree with you that Godzilla 2014 has better durability feats via tanking a asteriod and castle bravo. But that didn't stop him from getting injured by the M.U.T.O's. and having to take a short rest after a building fell on him. so I'm pretty sure Shin Gojira's beam would do damage.

Also regarding Godzilla 2014's atomic breath strength. It's true it did hurt the female M.U.T.O and push her back but for it to have killed the female M.U.T.O he had to breath it down her neck for it to burn up her neck and severe her head from body therefore killing her. I think we haven't seen it's full potential personally which will be shown in Godzilla 2. On a side note however the fact Godzilla 2014 knew he had to breath it down the M.U.T.O's neck to finish her shows that he is more intelligent then the mindless roam and destroy Shin Gojira.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee: Can you show me where the Mutos ever injure Legendary GZ? The only thing I saw was GZ getting tired and winded from fighting 2 days straight. He fought with no rest or replenishing of radiation the whole movie. He spent one day saimming to Hawai, attack the male Muto, then swimming to San Fransico. He then spent the second day getting attack in Fransisco, and then the whole day from day to late night fighting both Mutos. Even before the building fell on him. Godzilla looks tired as hell. Once he took a few hour nap he was fine.

He also ya led multiple nuke tests, Castle Bravo, and the Asteroid with no damage.

Shin GZ on the other hand tank the largest non nuclear bombs America has and nearly died. His own heat beams/lasers are no more potent than the raging nuclear fire on scale of Castle Bravo.

Shin is just a weak ass GZ. Maybe the weakest GZ per films.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That new Godzilla looks ugly...

just read the plot, and that new G doesn't sound that good compared to this one. So, backing 2014 G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkcfB3z0_-0

4:01 till 5:07. Listen to the noises Godzilla makes and look at what they're doing, heck you even seem him bleed at a point.

Here is a brighter image of the part when the Female M.U.T.O hits him which results in blood just encase you can't see it via the dark pallet of the film.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-57dee37b806a4
deactivated-57dee37b806a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

After reading spoilers and the plot, 2014 Godzilla stomps hard. Shin GZ is pretty damn weak and slow.

I don't believe is a Stomp. Maybe 2014 would win, but from as I hear Shin Destroyed mostly of Tokyo in a single Shot, and thats better than anything show in G 2014

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee:

Shin GZ on the other hand tank the largest non nuclear bombs America has and nearly died. His own heat beams/lasers are no more potent than the raging nuclear fire on scale of Castle Bravo.

Shin is just a weak ass GZ. Maybe the weakest GZ per films.

How you know Shin nearly died in the film?

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That new Godzilla looks ugly...

just read the plot, and that new G doesn't sound that good compared to this one. So, backing 2014 G

XD poor Shin.... well actually I like it, yeah maybe his little eyes and small arms makes him look a little dumd.

But is a real Godzilla in his own.

Here is some feats for Shin Godzilla, if you interested:

For his Durability:

The Japanese Self Defense Forces are mobilized, but their attacks have no effect on Godzilla and they suffer major casualties.

Also Bombers sent by the US attack Godzilla with bunker busters, but it is barely injured, Godzilla does not retaliate against the J.S.D.F when they attack him, and seems to barely notice their assault.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Energy Output.

This version of Godzilla's atomic breath was capable of completely destroying not only the attacking forces but obliterating a huge part of Tokyo in a single shot.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla can also fire atomic beams from in between his dorsal plates and from the tip of his tail

No Caption Provided

Shin Godzilla d proofs that's a real Godzilla!

No Caption Provided

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vertigo-
Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vertigo-

@gojira2512: PM it to me, that way nobody else will see it in case they planned to see it.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SPYDA-MAN

I don't think there is a right answer for this one lol

ShinGojira probably win but imma vote for 2014 he has speed and possibly durability since Toho's version has open wounds everywhere

Toho and legendary need to make a 45 min video of these to fighting

No dialogue story just a match for title "King of all Monsters"

Mojoclaw9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tough, 2014 had the physical advantage at being stronger and muscular and even faster (better reaction time) while Shin has the power advantage being much more destructive and deadly, but lacking 2014's durability. In all honesty I might have to give it to 2014, unless Shin tried absorbing 2014... I kinda want to see that tho, Shin utilizing 2014 cells and DNA.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait to see that movie on tuesday :)

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HighAccuser

G 2014 wins. Shin G was taken out by some bunker busters and a building landing on him and had bits of himself blown off by those. Legendary Goji tanked a nuke unscathed and is much faster and mobile

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sirfizzwhizz: Hey...

Who would win between Composite Godzilla vs Composite Ghost Rider?

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Hey...

Who would win between Composite Godzilla vs Composite Ghost Rider?

Old Post, but hard as hell to say. Same level roughly if we go by Godzilla in Hell. Otherwise GR easy.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen Shin Godzilla today and WOW it must be THE most powerful version yet! It stomps hard against the 2014. The only one I could compare it to is the 95 Meltdown Burning Godzilla in terms of power.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@ponello said:

I have seen Shin Godzilla today and WOW it must be THE most powerful version yet! It stomps hard against the 2014. The only one I could compare it to is the 95 Meltdown Burning Godzilla in terms of power.

Wow, your so full of shit.

https://youtu.be/O9TEj4LI624?t=12m24s

As seen, a B-52 bomber cause Shin GZ to bleed!!!! With a modern bomb!!!! Blowing off the Dorsal Fin too!!!! Also seen after that is Shin Godzilla KOed... KOED!!!!!!.... by some trains with explosives in them.

Yeah, he is the most powerful alright lmao.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ponello said:

Thats incorrect by a massive margin.

Shin isn't the most powerful Big G. At all. He has massive disadvantages both in speed, durability. Hes probably one of the weakest in general.

Final Wars Goji, Heisei Goji, IDW Goji and other Millinieum Versions would destroy him.

Vapeox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vapeox

I would side with Godzilla 2014 because Shin kinda looks weak. Shin's legs are just.... gigantic. Godzilla 2014 could just push him over and Shin wouldn't be able to get up. It's kinda like If you mixed an elephant with a tyrannosaurus Rex and a turtle who's face got burned and crushed at the same time and Shin Godzilla does have the plot of the older movies while Godzilla 2014 has a different plot. What i like about Godzilla 2014 is that it had a much more different plot than the others, I mean so does the 1998 film. But it makes it look like Godzilla is heroic and would sacrifice his life for the planet he was made on. I know that he destroy cities while trying to kill Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organisms in the process, but give him some credit. He destroyed 2 monster and went 2 days without a rest. We all know the M.U.T.Os were just trying to procreate, but who would want a bunch of monsters running around and probably destroy the whole world. GZ14 seems more intelligent and thinks of what to do instead of going full out attacking without knowing what to do next or not knowing the consequences. I'm not a big fan of looking at giant rubber monsters with thunder thighs, i I like the more realistic look. I felt like they were gonna do more realistic Godzilla movies instead of giving us a bunch of dudes and a costume. Shin kinda portrays the character of the older Godzilla's. While we got a bad year with a bad president and bad Godzilla movie that portrays the characteristics of Godzilla. GZ14 gave us a badass roar and I think GZ16 will have the same roar like all the other movies and not have a roar that's different from the crowd. Bad thing about Godzilla 2016 is that it looks like Godzilla 2014 could just snap 2016's neck. Godzilla 2014 could do the same thing like he did to the Female M.U.T.O, just grab the jaws and use his atomic breath or he could just rip his jaws off because Shin's jaws are able to separate. Anyways, Shin has 3 forms Godzilla 2014 could destroy him while he is in his 1st or 2nd form. That's all i'm gonna say because I have much more to say. I would be typing for 1 hour if i kept going. So, If you disagree on anything that's fine i won't get mad like other people because we all have our opinions.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really know how well LegendaryGoji would take Shin's breath, but generally speaking the breath is the only advantage it has so if G14 can survive that, I think its got the battle.
Shin isn't ass durable, it did bleed when hit with bombs, but even so generally the bomb that made it bleed only pissed it off. It did get downed by trains and had trouble getting up...like Godzilla would actually have trouble doing if it fell but otherwise its a lot easier to injure.

Shin had the better movie though so..it can think about that as it dies.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shin had the ability to adapt to what harms him, his atomic breath literally nuked an entire city and became a beam that he could then project from his dorsal fins. He wins

samwiseh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all are smoking crack if you think this fight would be as clean cut in either direction as you're implying. Have any of you seen the atomic breath scene from Shin Godzilla? It's obscenely powerful. 2014 G isn't nearly as durable as many of you are implying, either. He definitely gets injured by the MUTO. Here's what I think: I think it would be pretty close. I think 2014 G has Shin bested in nearly every category. But if Shin can get its atomic breath off, it's game over for 2014 G, no question. Shin's atomic breath is the most insane thing I've seen in any Godzilla movie, ever, bar none.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

2016, but I'm a biased Anno fanboy.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2014 wrecks

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Toratorn

Legendary Goji stomps. His durability and attack power is just too high to be concerned with Shin Godzilla's attacks.

Bumpaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know my vote! Godzilla!

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Apocofist

Shin is the love child of an angsty middle schooler's pet iguana and the Attack on Titan anime. Gross.

Meanwhile, Legendary got dem kaiju curves. Legendary all day baby.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By zill0678

@samwiseh: no way. I saw both movies and read up on the book feats for legendary. Ledendarys durability is to high to be one shoted like your claiming. Besides all he has to do is get up close and engage in mellee and its over for shin. Shins breath was impressive but it has only building melting feats so that's not high enough for your claim

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2016. It has Daedric armor FFS.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@zill0678 said:

@samwiseh: no way. I saw both movies and read up on the book feats for legendary. Ledendarys durability is to high to be one shoted like your claiming. Besides all he has to do is get up close and engage in mellee and its over for shin. Shins breath was impressive but it has only building melting feats so that's not high enough for your claim

^

samwiseh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By samwiseh

@zill0678: can you elaborate? I haven't read that book, so I'm totally willing to concede if it has something I'm not aware of. 2014 G is absolutely awesome. Though, to play devil's advocate, I think "building melting feats" is selling Shin's breath way too short. He destroyed a massive swath of Tokyo in one breath, and took out three stealth bombers in flight. His breath is as powerful as a mid-level nuke, at least.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samwiseh said:

@zill0678: can you elaborate? I haven't read that book, so I'm totally willing to concede if it has something I'm not aware of. 2014 G is absolutely awesome. Though, to play devil's advocate, I think "building melting feats" is selling Shin's breath way too short. He destroyed a massive swath of Tokyo in one breath, and took out three stealth bombers in flight. His breath is as powerful as a mid-level nuke, at least.

legendry's Godzilla survived castle bravo which is the second most powerful nuclear blast ever detonated and that alone makes him above shin but the real gem is he survived the meteor that caused the Permian extinction event and to top that off he was basically at ground zero for that. that easily tops shins atomic breath

samwiseh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers