• 63 results
#1 Edited by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
Gods
Gods

Kryptonians
Kryptonians

The Rules

• Win by any means possible.
  • Post-Crisis and Earth-616 feats applicable.
  • Team members are cooperating with one another.
  • Both sides are serious and determined to win.
  • Random encounter.

The Roster

Gods

• Captain Marvel
  • Wonder Woman (Sword, Shield, Tiara, Lasso, Gauntlets of Atlas)
  • Black Adam (World War III feats applicable)
  • Thor (Warrior's Madness + Belt of Strength)
  • Hercules (Adamantine Mace + Lionskin)
  • Beta Ray Bill

Kryptonians

• Kingdom Come Superman x2
#2 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Callouts

Beta Ray Bill:

@floopay@serrure@cosmicallyaware1@killemall@oceanmaster21@beaconofstrength@notatreeabush@ouroborik@indomitableregal@emperorthanos@kingcurry30@onepieceverse@jaycool2

Thor:

@dondave@rogueshadow@New_World_Order@serrure@norrinboltagonprime21@unbreakable_fs4@darrellacoustic@wolverine08@jayc1324@cosmicallyaware1@patrat18@risingbean@cable_extreme@14nc3@thitiki@king_stranglehold_da_first@sophia89@lowlaville@godtriggerhulk@ssj_god@thedailybagel@oceanmaster21@thor_parker82@apocalypse3@hulkage@comicdude360@jackjack390@cgoodness@spiderman1997@nighthunder@lvenger@citizensentry@jrupert1@darth_wayne@onepieceverse@asgardianbrony@jaycool2

Hercules:

@beaconofstrength@notatreeabush@chimeroid@onepieceverse@jaycool2

Asgardians:

@oceanmaster21@jaycool2

Wonder Woman:

@ancient_0f_days@dondave@betatesthighlander1@themagicstik@comicace3@lowlaville@pokeysteve@batman242@thitiki@sophia89@demonknights@oceanmaster21@zhurong@theblondegod@lvenger@dboyrules2011@oceanmaster21@ouroborik@lejon@oceanmaster21@batman3000@lanniblehecter@onepieceverse

Shazam:

@patrat18@frozen@themagicstik@jackjack390@apocalypse3@jrupert1@jiraiya_sageofoil@darth_wayne@batman3000

Black Adam:

@joygirl@patrat18@cosmicallyaware1@oni_bane@frozen@pr0metheus@demonknights@firestormfate1919@jackjack390@apocalypse3@bullettimer@jrupert1@darth_wayne@kingcurry30

Kryptonians:

@oceanmaster21

Superman:

@allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@rbt@buttersdaman000@comicstooge@risingbean@frozen@comicace3@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn@matchesmalone21@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@zeroplus@thitiki@demonknights@ssj_god@darkseid1006@thor_parker82@sirneko@jgames@ironshinobi88@ghostravage@unbreakable_fs4@the_real_seaman@hollow_point@citizensentry@dygoboy@jucaslucasa@darth_wayne@sly_141@kingcurry30@thekinfing@lord-parallax@lanniblehecter@onepieceverse

#3 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by destinyman75 (13982 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow nice fight here. KC outclasses any of these one on one possibly two one one. But with these amps I see God's winning I'm a tough fight. Belt will make Thor's blows felt. Diana with all that gear Lasso and sword will be trouble even for KC. BA this version should at least be able to go for a little while, bill sadly will fall first as he has no amps. But overall with team work skill on there side team one takes the majority. But herc, Shazam, and bill will fall first. Thor, BA, and Diana are the big threats here.

#9 Posted by ValmousXII (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for superman?

#10 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Superman's play smart, they can actually take out this team. Shazam and Black Adam are rather weak links in my eyes. It could go either way but for the sake of the argument, i might go with Team 1.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#12 Posted by termiteone4ever (12780 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one . There is Kingdom Shazam can stall superman for sure. So the team with wonder woman would have to work work work work dah dah dah dah

#13 Edited by Cosmic_Templar (2571 posts) - - Show Bio

Supermans can do it. They are strong enough to beat them but it's very tough.

#14 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Beta Ray Bill really count as a god?

#15 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Beta Ray Bill really count as a god?

No, neither does Billy. But I'm not going to make the title Gods + BRB and Billy vs. Kryptonians. I just left it at Gods because it's simpler.

#16 Posted by dondave (41749 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#17 Edited by Sly_141 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

While Thor may be a problem I feel like the KC Supermen should be able to put the Team 1 down.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#18 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (17356 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods. They are strong enough as a collective and fast enough or have enough AoE to stop Supes from picking them off 1v1. It will be tough though.

#19 Posted by sith_windu (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Wins by any means possible? Pretty sure in Kingdom Come, Superman clearly reminds people of his weakness to magic, hell it's even the ending of the KC comic with the battle against Shazam/captain Marvel. Guess if team 1 focuses on the magic weakness, they will stand a chance to win this, giving it to team 1.

#20 Posted by BlueHope (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingdom Come, he's way above regular superman.

#21 Posted by Nima_ (2104 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#22 Posted by Pokeysteve (12017 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough call.

#23 Posted by TJD2814 (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@sith_windu: it's been a while since I've read it so forgive me

But I thought it was the exact opposite? That he said he was barely even vulnerable to magic anymore

#24 Posted by comic_fan123 (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 FTW

#25 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7007 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods. 3 are fast enough to hold them off and allow Thor, Hercules and BRB to tag them.

#26 Posted by KrleAvenger (26267 posts) - - Show Bio

How am I tagged? I asked EP to remove me from callout section.

#27 Edited by Tedirey (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Thor and Hercules are gods - Marvel gods since punches from mortals and scientific attacks can hurt them and they're so flesh-and-blood tangible.

2 KC Supermen probably wins or Wonder Woman with her 1 shot weapons would give her the win. If KC Cap and Wonder Woman is allowed, they stomp.

#28 Edited by MightyKalEl (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 in a tough fight.

#29 Edited by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:

Only Thor and Hercules are gods - Marvel gods since punches from mortals and scientific attacks can hurt them and they're so flesh-and-blood tangible.

Wonder Woman is a God of War.

#30 Edited by Tedirey (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: Post-Crisis, she's not.

Or you could be referring to her as the Olympian goddess of truth which is basically featless except for implied levels of power the Olympians have and a cool reality-manipulation feat in which she recreated Donna Troy based on the memories of the Flash Wally West, since truth is more powerful than reality-manipulation.

#31 Posted by TheKinfing (11700 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Gods.

#32 Posted by Dernman (25910 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm laughing at the image of Hercules trying to get in a fight the will mostly take place in the sky.

#33 Posted by Sy8000 (35086 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably go Team 1, Kingdom Come Superman doesn't have enough feats especially striking wise to hold this kind of quality advantage. Although Hercules is sort of a non-factor.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#34 Posted by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

Morales on - Team 1 in difficult battle

Morals of Team - 2 could take it in diffcult battle as well.

#35 Edited by Thoromdil (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

In 3 vs 1 fight there need to be some SERIOUS differences in strength to even consider it possible for the single player to win. I mean just think realistically for a second. If you put 3 MMA fighters versus only one in a cage fight, but the one guy is a weight class above them (Which is a serious advantage in MMA) what chances does he have to win the fight? NONE basically, the 3 guys will just circle him and throw punches and kicks together and the dude will fall on his knees in seconds even if he is a champion and these 3 guys are just standard fighters. There would have to be some serious, SERIOUS difference right there between them to even assume it's possible for the single guy to win. Like... I dunno the other 3 are all handicapped and only have one arm. Or... he is a world champion and they are just rookies with a year of MMA training. Or something like that.

But here - I really can't see that kind of difference. Even with KC superman feats, Superman is still not far above Shazam - who is basically a magical mirror image of Superman - Black Adam - who is a copy of Shazam, Wonder Woman - with whom Superman tied a fight a dozen times, Thor - who is a Marvel version of Superman, Beta Ray Bill - who is a twin of Thor, or Hercules - who is a Superman who can't fly, basically.

So with all these characters being roughly close in strength to Superman, it's very unlikely Superman can win this in any scenario. I'd give it 8 or 9/10 to the team 1. I really think this fight is not well balanced. 2 vs 1 for gods would be enough to make it interesting and debatable, but even then I would give gods slight majority.

#36 Posted by Ouroborik (3367 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods win this

I have yet to see a single feat from Kingdom Come Superman that lives up to the hype

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#37 Posted by blackpantherisb (6986 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Shazam Bill and Herc get destroyed so it really comes down to Thor and others to bring down 2 KC Supes and that won't happen

#38 Edited by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1,but with high difficulty.

Edit:I dare to say that if team 2 was two Majestros' with full gear or even just one Majestros with full gear...team 1 is doomed.

#39 Edited by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@abelhsu: @blackpantherisb: @ouroborik: @thoromdil: @highaccuser: @dernman: @thekinfing: @sirneko: @mightykalel: @tedirey: @krleavenger: @evil-incarnate: @comic_fan123: @tjd2814: @Pokeysteve: @nima_: @bluehope: @sith_windu: @major_hellstorm: @sly_141: @dondave: @marc_55: @nickzambuto: @cosmic_templar: @termiteone4ever: @ghostravage: @valmousxii: @destinyman75:

Based on some posts in this thread, I'm getting the impression that some people believe this to be 6 vs. 1. It's not.

It's two Kingdom Come Supermans vs. the team. Just wanna make that clear.

If this changes your view on the outcome of the battle then feel free to express that.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#40 Posted by blackpantherisb (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Sy8000 (35086 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#42 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17356 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh: I know, my point still stands, as a team they are stronger than the Supermen and have enough speed/AoE to avoid getting picked off 1v1.

#43 Posted by ValmousXII (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb said:

@mysticmedivh: I know the only real threats are WW Thor and Adam

No, This would be WW vs 1 Superman and Thor vs another as far as who wins WW would win if she removed the bracelets that restrict her power Superman would beat thor with high difficulty(7/10)

#44 Posted by Nima_ (2104 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by MightyKalEl (2206 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Tedirey (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how KC Superman is essentially sundipped Superman and that he has this resistance to Kryptonite and magic but.....Wonder Woman's sword can easily cut him and Captain Marvel looked superior in every department thanks to the Alex Ross wank.

Team stomps if this is KC versions of Shazam and WW and duo wins if not.

#48 Posted by TifaLockhart (21077 posts) - - Show Bio

For what it's worth, in the novel Superman realizes magic is just a science he doesn't understand.

Even with that notwithstanding, he took like, four Shazam bolts and was a little bloodied but able to continue the fight. One Shazam bolt was enough to blast open a prison for metahumans.

#49 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

Curious as to why people hold KC Supes in such high esteem. I've read everything he's ever appeared in, and I never got the impression that he could handle a match like this.

#50 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I have read KC twice and either I am missing something but I didn't see anything from KC Superman that would make this battle even tad fair without him getting curbed.