Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

THOR, SERSI, DAIMON HELLSTROM, HERCULES AND SILVER SURFER
THOR, SERSI, DAIMON HELLSTROM, HERCULES AND SILVER SURFER
No Caption Provided
GREEN LANTERNS KILOWOG, KYLE RAYNER, HAL JORDAN, JOHN STEWART AND GUY GARDNER
GREEN LANTERNS KILOWOG, KYLE RAYNER, HAL JORDAN, JOHN STEWART AND GUY GARDNER

Rules:

Battle happens in an indestructible planet. No BFR. Everyone is bloodlusted. Perfect teamwork. Thor is Worthy. Daimon Hellstrom is at standard power levels. Hercules is at classic levels, and has his adamantine mace. Silver Surfer is at post-Annihilation levels. All Green Lanterns are at standard pre-new 52 levels. Who wins?

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bloodlusted? What about that drain tho.....

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost any GL here can take down Hellstrom and Hercules, beyond that, either Hal, John or Kyle can take down Thor and/or Sersi......while whoever's left fights the Surfer.....honestly, the only 1v1 fight that the GLs don't win decisively is against Silver Surfer.....GL's stomp due to how easily they can win against everyone else and then gang up on Norrin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skyfather Herc solostomps

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns, they eventually dog pile Surfer and he's the only factor here.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gods not so godly after they fight the lanterns.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gods

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CaptFalcon725

Team Gods has 2 or 3 who can solo. The full team ROFLstomps.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who? Thor cannot solo those 5 Lanterns and this is not debatable, neither can Sersi, you know for a fact that Hellstrom and Hercules cannot solo....the only one who might even have a slight chance of soloing is Surfer and he cannot solo on his best day. No amount of ignorance allows for what you stated, that's either bias or simply trolling. Regardless, you're gonna have to prove what you said, who can solo, Surfer can't, Thor can't and Sersi can't....after you make that miracle happen, prove how all five of them "ROFLstomp"... otherwise question your reasoning.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can take any lantern who isn’t Kyle or Hal, surfer could take any two on the team, , and that leaves a 3v2 where herc and Daimon could stall long enough for sersei to hax them down. I can see the god squad winning 6/10

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725 said:

Who? Thor cannot solo those 5 Lanterns and this is not debatable, neither can Sersi, you know for a fact that Hellstrom and Hercules cannot solo....the only one who might even have a slight chance of soloing is Surfer and he cannot solo on his best day. No amount of ignorance allows for what you stated, that's either bias or simply trolling. Regardless, you're gonna have to prove what you said, who can solo, Surfer can't, Thor can't and Sersi can't....after you make that miracle happen, prove how all five of them "ROFLstomp"... otherwise question your reasoning.

So, basically prove your reasoning but you can't prove your reasoning? But I'm trolling? That's hilarious.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, then fine. Since basically nobody has provided a coherent argument for why on either side. Let me be the first to do so, even though I already feel this "debate" will go nowhere.

1) Bloodlust, which clouds will, helps the gods and hurts the Lanterns. Lanterns usually end up on the wrong side of things when they go in bloodlusted, save for Guy, who has wielded Red and Green rings at the same time.
2) While the Lanterns have lots of feats in 1-on-1 battles, a bloodlusted Silver Surfer is going to literally warp reality, transmute them, or any host of other things before any of them makes a consequential construct.
3) Sersi's turned men into pigs for the culture. Bloodlusted she's going to do way worse.
4) Thor's (or rather, Mjolnir's) feats dang near speak for themselves. His feats in Fear Itself...you know, when he had no choice but to cut loose on Nul (Hulk) should be sufficient for this.
5) Put some respect on the Daimon Hellstorm's name, the son of Satan, healing heart stabs and banishing Dormammu back to his realm.
6) Herc may have trouble, but can hold off any Lantern long enough for someone to give him backup.

But @ancient_0f_days, since mine is an argument that cannot be coherently made, please give me feats for Post-Crisis, Standard Green Lanterns, that say they can overcome the son of Satan, 2 transmuters, the God of Thunder, and a Hercules who was taking blows from World War Hulk, while they are all bloodlusted(you know, because Superman-level beings break constructs like paper mache). You know, because instead of fake debunking an argument, you could make your own. :)

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

Lanterns

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
deactivated-5c522ab96172e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725: 5) Put some respect on the Daimon Hellstorm's name, the son of Satan, healing heart stabs and banishing Dormammu back to his realm.

That instance actually has context. I've explained that to another user here:

:Only when he doesn't fully manifest himself in them.

Which didn't happen with Robbins. It's also been hinted by Dormammu himself that he needs to possess one soul at a time to completely manifest:

No Caption Provided

True. But as i explained above it depends how much Dormammu manifests in them and how much power he gives them. Also it was stated that Dormammu fully manifested himself in full power while possessing Hood, so there is info backing that up - scan.

What did happen is that Dormammu offered to Robbins the full power/control, but he refused:

No Caption Provided

They show very explicitly later(Right before Dorm being exorcised) that Dormammu wasn't fully manifested and still gaining access:

No Caption Provided

Doctor Strange himself said to Robbins that Dormammu's promises, in the end, are all falses:

No Caption Provided

So even if Dormammu can completely manifest himself in a body and maintain full control of his powers, Robbins wasn't the case.

Kinda obvious. :D

Still shows a gap between Dormammu himself and his hosts though.

No offence, but there is no concrete information in your scan showing that. He just talks about possessing more souls to spread the message and that's it.

Like I said, it hints that and not confirms. I'm not trying to bypass that as an indisputable proof, only something worth mentioning. Still, Dormammu showed that need to spread the Mindless Plagues to render his influence on Earth, so this might follow the same concept. My focus is more on the Hood himself anway.

Hood didn't refuse those powers, he simply didn't do what Dorm hinted, gain skills to master those powers and that's it. He had power but not the skills, which is always the case with magic powers of skyfather tier, i mean just look at Thor and Odinforce, mastery = more potent usage of it.

I should've made my point clear then. Dormammu did offer the Hood to gain completely mastery/control of his powers, but that reflected in how much he knew to use it. Jennifer Kale wasn't that different, for example. That's also a very shitty comparison. Thor has a god-like biology and some considerable knowledge of the mystical/cosmic energies....The Hood is just an ordinary human how basically knows nothing of magic. Besides, do you know that reflects on my point as well? The Hood can have all of Dormammu's energies available to him but without the training, disciple and knowledge(Which he has none), Robbins won't be able to channel/access them:

No Caption Provided

Why do you think novices have problems to do the most basic of spells or cast the stronger ones? Imagine Robbins who has access to Dormammu's energies, yet his mystical training is beyond pathetic. All practitioners can potentially drag upon infinite amounts of energy depending on the three factors I mentioned. So no, Dormammu may have given a chest of gold to Robbins, but the later doesn't know how to open it.

Still your scan shows none of that, post more proper evidence indicating that.

It does show that, but you're the one ignoring it and if we're gonna argue semantics, nor your scan shows that Hood had the full power of Dormammu or prove that he kept his word....Dormammu says that Robbins asked for all "secrets" of the Dark Dimension and not all of Dorm's own power, it also says that Dormammu gave him the power asked by Robbins yet doesn't mention if it is all of Dorm's power(Excuse me, The Dark Dimension) or how much Robbins asked(Secrets aren't power after all). I know Dormammu promised him all the power of the Dark Dimension in New Avengers#46, but did Dormammu really do that? Especially because Dormammu said that will need to guide him and Robbins was clearly fighting against his influence most times:

No Caption Provided

They explicitly said and shown that Dormammu is still gaining access through the Hood's body, so he wasn't fully manifested yet. Hood didn't have full-control, remember? It's very clear by that Hood also didn't know how to full-access Dormammu's energy/power right off the bat as well and this can be when he was slowing taking different, more demonic and powerful forms before getting in one that resembles more Dormammu himself:

So makes sense for Dormammu not being completely manifested. It's already been shown by the other comics that after possessing a body, Dormammu takes time to reach his full-power and control:

And this was when inside Strange's body, which is someone whose mystical powers and affinity are far greater than Robbins. My other scans above even happened after your own and fiding/battling Strange, which is part of the promised made by Dormammu(Yet Robbins still didn't access the full-power). You said that Dormammu gave Robbins his full-power, but can you prove to me the later even knows how to access/channel all of it?

Read your scan again, Dr. Strange simply hints on classic cliche that bargaining with demons doesn't end well.

Also Hood's goal was not power actually, his goal was something different. Plus Dormammu is not your average demon, this guy can give skyfather and the likes hell, he is not the lieing type guy.

Like you said: "Post more proper evidence indicating that." Especially because there are many instances showings how tricky and dishonest Dormammu's deals are, for example with Meggan:

And Strange knows Dormammu better than anyone. I prefer to not enter into a debate about where Dormammu's power-level ranks in comparison to skyfathers(Most because there are four to five different instances portraying Dorm as more powerful, lel) and this has less to do with power, but more how twisted and evil is the personality of Dormammu. Aren't you the one who said that my scans of Dormammu being "Worse than a demon" was about his personality? Then wouldn't be beyond him breaking his own deals. Especially with someone that he doesn't respect like Strange and didn't think twice before replacing him for another person, basically breaking their deal:

No Caption Provided

Heck, we can even take Dormammu himself saying that can't get out of his realm even when the Hood was still his pawn for Dorm to possesses him like in the New Avengers:

No Caption Provided

Which would indicate once again the form assumed by the Hood wasn't really the true/real Dormammu.

Which depends on the context.

And the context was that Dormammu wasn't fully manifested on Robbins.

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Squad