APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@costy21 said:
@apex_pretador said:

What? Not even people with feats challenge Thanos, let alone featless people.

Exactly....... What are you talking about?

You said that godspeed had 0 feats.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@apex_pretador: Exactly. And that`s true. He has 0 feats. He cannot beat thanos

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:

So why were you asking about what I was talking about?

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:

So why were you asking about what I was talking about?

I said that Thanos murderstomps. You asked me what feats does Godspeed have. I said 0. YOu said something unrelevant

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:

I said that Thanos murderstomps. You asked me what feats does Godspeed have. I said 0. YOu said something unrelevant

No, I said even people with feats are scared of challenging Thanos, like Silver Surfer, Pip the troll etc.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:

No, I said even people with feats are scared of challenging Thanos, like Silver Surfer, Pip the troll etc.

What connection is between what I said and what you said? You could say that Thanos wins and is easier

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21: It is more impactful this way.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are very few New 52 characters than can take Thanos 1 on 1, Godspeed isn't one of them (thus far)

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos wins

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins IMO, although I really like this new Godspeed character.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Godspeed is basically a bloodlusted barry allen who is faster. He doesn't have many feats, but he has most of the skills the flashes have. He should logically be able to do IMP. He is still being developed.

What he has shown

-speed steal

-vibrating/intangible himself and others (to death)

-create whirlwinds/cyclones with super speed hand movements

-So fast he can literally be in two places at once. It's not a afterimage.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Godspeed needs more feats.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@juzacloud said:

@apex_pretador: Godspeed is basically a bloodlusted barry allen who is faster. He doesn't have many feats, but he has most of the skills the flashes have. He should logically be able to do IMP. He is still being developed.

What he has shown

-speed steal

A few things.

August cannot steal speed in the way, say, Wally West did - he can only remove it forcefully from other speedsters that are connected to the Speed Force, severing their connection, killing them, and adding their speed to his own. He can't do it to a non speedster character.

He's faster than Barry, but Barry's own connection has been diminished due to sharing his speed with numerous others, as if the Force has been fragmented. Barry hasn't faced August after he reabsorbed all the speed of every other speedster and divided it between him and N52 Wally West.

Being at two places at once is something that is disorienting and painful to him after a while, he noted that to Barry.

I don't believe August can IMP. I haven't even seen Barry do that.

All in all, Thanos isn't laying a finger on Godspeed but Godspeed's tricks, like vibrating people through solid objects and stranding them there, cyclones and speed punches can only get him so far. August has no telepathic resistance to speak of, and I see no reason for Thanos not to peruse that edge once he realizes how fast Godspeed is.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Errorinscript

Godspeed one hit ko

No Caption Provided

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud said:

What he has shown

-speed steal

A few things.

August cannot steal speed in the way, say, Wally West did - he can only remove it forcefully from other speedsters that are connected to the Speed Force, severing their connection, killing them, and adding their speed to his own. He can't do it to a non speedster character.

Well, we can't say he can't steal speed from non speed force users until the story concludes. Its not that he has to forcefully take their speed. It depends on whether they are willingly giving it up. It was the same for barry. Godspeed didn't know taking it by force would kill them. But I guess Wally West is more skilled or has the way speed force works been changed? I'm currently new to buying Flash comics so I don't know much on the past details.

He's faster than Barry, but Barry's own connection has been diminished due to sharing his speed with numerous others, as if the Force has been fragmented. Barry hasn't faced August after he reabsorbed all the speed of every other speedster and divided it between him and N52 Wally West.

We'll have to wait and see. Judging by the next issue, it looks like barry will need help from wally because his speed after absorbing the others won't cut it.

Being at two places at once is something that is disorienting and painful to him after a while, he noted that to Barry.

Yeah, but he can clearly do it long enough for it to be applicable in a fight. Coupled with his speed, it can be very effective.

I don't believe August can IMP. I haven't even seen Barry do that.

Oh, I thought Barry could do it to. I figured all the flashes like barry, wally, and zoom could hit as hard as superman. I just threw Godspeed in on that list.

All in all, Thanos isn't laying a finger on Godspeed but Godspeed's tricks, like vibrating people through solid objects and stranding them there, cyclones and speed punches can only get him so far. August has no telepathic resistance to speak of, and I see no reason for Thanos not to peruse that edge once he realizes how fast Godspeed is.

I agree that Thanos wins. I was just making a list of the little that godspeed has done.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@juzacloud said:

Well, we can't say he can't steal speed from non speed force users until the story concludes. Its not that he has to forcefully take their speed. It depends on whether they are willingly giving it up. It was the same for barry. Godspeed didn't know taking it by force would kill them. But I guess Wally West is more skilled or has the way speed force works been changed? I'm currently new to buying Flash comics so I don't know much on the past details.

The first time he did it was accidental, then he intentionally did it while knowing they'd die. He actually justified it by saying they did not deserve their speed and they had to die so he could be faster. Iffy excuse and character motivation to me, but it's what he claimed.

I agree that he might be able to steal speed in another way in the future, but as it stands he has never demonstrated it, so its off the table here. And yes, pre-N52 Wally is more skilled in utilizing the speed force than Barry.

We'll have to wait and see. Judging by the next issue, it looks like barry will need help from wally because his speed after absorbing the others won't cut it.

I haven't see a preview. I actually have no problems with August being faster than Barry, but they have not contested in speed or a fight after Barry regained his speed from the other speedsters. Agree that we'll have to wait on that.

Yeah, but he can clearly do it long enough for it to be applicable in a fight. Coupled with his speed, it can be very effective.

It was effective, true. But despite the severe beating, Barry was not beaten to a pulp or knocked out, so I question the effect his blows will have on someone of Thanos's durability. The guy can tank an exploding sun.

Oh, I thought Barry could do it to. I figured all the flashes like barry, wally, and zoom could hit as hard as superman. I just threw Godspeed in on that list.

If he can, I have not seen it. Only Wally has performed the feat, to my knowledge. It's ironic, because when he first did it, his narration spoke about how Barry taught him the equation about mass approaching infinity at the speed of light. Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) is no Flash, though. And he can hit that hard by manipulating time relative to himself.

I agree that Thanos wins. I was just making a list of the little that godspeed has done.

No problem, I was not suggesting you said Godspeed takes it, just clarifying a bit on your points and sparking a discussion.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he can, I have not seen it. Only Wally has performed the feat, to my knowledge. It's ironic, because when he first did it, his narration spoke about how Barry taught him the equation about mass approaching infinity at the speed of light. Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) is no Flash, though. And he can hit that hard by manipulating time relative to himself.

That's enough for me to believe Barry could do it. Though, him not ever actually doing it does hold it against him as well. The next issue will most likely be action heavy so we should see how they match up.

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what? I comment on this thread like 4 hours ago but I can't find my comment hmmmm

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed has beat the Flash, I think its just enough for him to win this battle :D

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed needs a lot more feats. Beating Flash is not enough.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed needs a lot more feats. Beating Flash is not enough.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think anything has changed in the last few hours for Godspeed. So, Thanos wins.

Avatar image for smokedsmokesmok
smokedsmokesmok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: dude he was stealing peoples speed lol

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed runs back to the past and kills Thanos as a baby

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eeef

Once again, the Mad Titan reigns supreme.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed runs back to the past and kills Thanos as a baby

Nah. Cosmic Ghost Rider would tear him in half.

Thanos wins unless Godspeed does something truly impressive in the annual that is coming

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nefarious

Thanos wrecks Godspeed.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SouskueMadara: Hasn't Godspeed been depowered since after his first lost to Barry?

I haven't read anything since the first Godspeed appearance.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: No. He was put in prison, but Barry let him out recently to assist him and his powers worked pretty much the same way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godspeed dies.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is on a whole other level than Godspeed.

Thanos wrecks.

hotcheetojuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is just tiers above God Speed,

Irishbay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. Before I get critizized for my answer hear me out.

Lets assume that according to what we know Godspeed doesn't mess around he has his mission which is to get faster and faster, he willinily knows steal speedsters speed will kill them, so he hunts any speedster he can find and steals there speed. This in turn makes him faster. But what we have forgoten is how phisics work. If lets say Godspeed were fast enough, which depending of his absorbed amount of the speed force, he could potentialy break every bone or even rupture every cell in thanoses body without account of his endurence, the mass and density of it instead.

You are looking at it wrong... Theroetically Godspeed could end Thanos in one hit if he can obtain the desired speed. Also theoretically the only hero or VILLON that stands a chance is Wally, because he is the only other speedster even close to catching Godspeed.

Phisics Supports Godspeed more than Thanos

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos