• 144 results
Jake Blues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jake Blues

What if Kratos was replaced with Conan, and the story played out  like it did with Kratos. Only Conan did not have the guilt of killing his family fueling him. How far do you see the Journey going for him. So its Conan not Kratos, the Gods want him to kill Ares and take his place like in the first part of the God of war saga, can he do it, could Conan complete the first part of the saga? 
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Darkseid Elite

no one can do it like kratos 

Jake Blues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jake Blues
@Darkseid Elite said:
"
       "

Your right Conan would actually do it like a true warrior hero, and not kill him self like a bitch after it was all said and done. It's a thing called class Kratos has none of it.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By sexy_merc

Kratos is too manly for Conan the Ballerina.

Jake Blues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jake Blues
@Sexy Merc:
Kratos was an Emmo bitch. Conan has killed Gods without the help of other Gods, and he has never once try to kill himself. Honestly what exactly do people like about Kratos. Conan is way more bad ass. 

I mean everything bad that happend to him, was his own damn fault. It was his fault that the Gods were Evil aswell, then instead of trying to make it right, and help them out, he kills them instead. Is Kratos retarded?
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Freefa11
@Jake Blues:  So this thread was basically just a thinly veiled  excuse for you to rant about how awesome Conan is and how pathetic Kratos is? 

To actually get to the question, how far does Conan get? Not very far. Kratos was a demi-god with pretty obviously superhuman attributes. He's also has fairly powerful magic weapons grafted to his arms. Conan is just a man with a sword, and even if the gods gave him magic like Rage of Poseidon and such, he's almost certainly too proud and too superstitious to actually make good use of it. 

Conan dies at sea to the Hydra.
Jake Blues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jake Blues
@Freefa11 said:
" @Jake Blues:  So this thread was basically just a thinly veiled  excuse for you to rant about how awesome Conan is and how pathetic Kratos is?  To actually get to the question, how far does Conan get? Not very far. Kratos was a demi-god with pretty obviously superhuman attributes. He's also has fairly powerful magic weapons grafted to his arms. Conan is just a man with a sword, and even if the gods gave him magic like Rage of Poseidon and such, he's almost certainly too proud and too superstitious to actually make good use of it.  Conan dies at sea to the Hydra. "

So much fail. Conan has killed creatures that Kratos would never even dream of. He is also a stronger character, and more of a Man then Kratos will ever be. Demi-God or not, that really doesn't matter, seeing as Conan has killed God and Demi-Gods, and Demons/Devils. The day a Hydra kills Conan lol. Have you ever read a Conan Comic, Conan has 40 years on Kratos, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Kratos is the worst kind of character. Ya the point of this was to show people that Conan is better than Kratos in every way shape and form. He wouldn't kill his own family, and if he did, he wouldn't brood about it, and blame everyone else. Kratos should have died at the end of the third game, Zeus should have killed him. If the Gods were in their right mind, they all would have bum rushed Kratos and killed him. Conan would be a great God of War, one the Gods could take pride in, not a bastard idiot like Kratos.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By spidey 15

I hope Matezoide won't see that.
=[

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin

You do know that historically Kratos and Conan are opposing forces, right? Kratos is Greek and Conan is Germanic.  Conan would end up just like the Barbarian King in GoW, he would try and usurp Ares and he'd find himself fighting out of the depths of Hades trying to get to the Isle of Creation to gain his life back, only for the Greek hero Perseus to absolutely own and kill Conan.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sexy_merc

He definitely won't make it as far as Kratos. He won't even get past God of War 1, buyers of the game will demand refunds.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By progenitorigin
@Sexy Merc said:
"He definitely won't make it as far as Kratos. He won't even get past God of War 1, buyers of the game will demand refunds. "
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#12  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

No.
@Darkseid Elite said:

"
       "
LOL.
OFF-TOPIC FORUMS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sexy_merc

Remember that guy that's hanging on for dear life in the Hydra's mouth and you just throw him off? Lol, I wonder if he would beat Conan...

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By progenitorigin
@Sexy Merc said:
"Remember that guy that's hanging on for dear life in the Hydra's mouth and you just throw him off? Lol, I wonder if he would beat Conan... "

LOL.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:

" I hope Matezoide won't see that. =[ "

i did >:(

nah,he isnt going to complete,the Hidra shall take him out
if not,then i dont see him climbing Atlas's back for 3 f*cking days non-stop like Kratos did
and if by some miracle he does,he wont escape from death like Kratos

@Jake Blues:

Kratos wasnt responsable for his family's death,they were suposed to be in Sparta when he attacked a randon village,Ares teleported then there and Kratos accidentaly killed then,how would he know? during all the destruction,blood,screams,corpses,you really think he would have realised who they were until it was too late? matter of fact,Ares himself admitted that HE was responsable for their death,not Kratos 

again,the gods werent evil because of Kratos,the gods were the ones who asked him to open the Pandora box and they were the ones that aided him,Kratos was only doing this because he wanted to get rid of the visions of his family death and the gods told him to open the Pandora box and kill Ares,how is that Kratos's fault? 

as for his suicide,he saved humanity by liberating hope to the humans and ,at the same time, he was ending his revenge on the last culprit for his torment,himself,he did what he had to do
one more thing,if Conan is so better than Kratos,why use Kratos's easiest journey with lesser bosses?
class dismissed
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By progenitorigin
@Matezoide said:
"@spidey 15 said:

" I hope Matezoide won't see that. =[ "

i did >:(

nah,he isnt going to complete,the Hidra shall take him out
if not,then i dont see him climbing Atlas's back for 3 f*cking days non-stop like Kratos did
and if by some miracle he does,he wont escape from death like Kratos

@Jake Blues:

Kratos wasnt responsable for his family's death,they were suposed to be in Sparta when he attacked a randon village,Ares teleported then there and Kratos accidentaly killed then,how would he know? during all the destruction,blood,screams,corpses,you really think he would have realised who they were until it was too late? matter of fact,Ares himself admitted that HE was responsable for their death,not Kratos btw,Conan isnt near as strong,durable or fast as Kratos "

I thought they did an awesome job in GoW3 when Kratos was searching through the darkness and embraced his family who finally forgave him, and his relationship with Pandora reminding him of his own daughter.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Matezoide2
@progenitor: 
agreed,i loved that part
btw,do you agree with my previous post? i got curious (and i edited a little)....

:P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: I agree my friend. Pretty good explanation.

I have a question though since is been a time that i've played the game. Didn't Kratos learned that Gods turned evil after they were killed. So how he would be able to change it if he wasn't aware of that?
=]
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15: 
indeed,he wouldnt,he only learned this because Athena told him after the game was over,in Kratos's vision,the gods were trying to stop him and he killed then in self-defense,Kratos never attacked anyone who didnt attack first (unless he had a preety good reason,such as the Poseidon Princes :( )
this is seen with Aphrodite,he didnt kill her (in fact,he banged her) because there was no reason to
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin
@Matezoide said:
"@progenitor:  agreed,i loved that part btw,do you agree with my previous post? i got curious (and i edited a little).... :P "

You're pretty much exactly right, the gods weren't evil, they encouraged him to open Pandora's box to defeat the frenzied Ares so he could finally stop having haunting dreams of killing his family, but when he opened the box he absorbed the power and entity of hope.  Everything else unleashed, effected each of the gods and made them act paranoid and out of character.  That's why I hate when people say that the GoW gods are inferior, I would even say Helios would be a great character in battles, the only reason why he allowed himself to become vulnerable was because of his paranoia and vainglory Pandora's box infected him with.  All the gods were just as powerful as they were told in Homer's Greek mythology, it's just more like an altered dimension for Kratos' story.  I love GoW, I own every game and i'd debate for Kratos or any mythological Greek god any day of the week. 

Conan is an idiot anyway, he knocked himself out once by getting drunk and slamming a door in his own face.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By progenitorigin
@progenitor said:
"@Matezoide said:
"@progenitor:  agreed,i loved that part btw,do you agree with my previous post? i got curious (and i edited a little).... :P "
You're pretty much exactly right, the gods weren't evil, they encouraged him to open Pandora's box to defeat the frenzied Ares so he could finally stop having haunting dreams of killing his family, but when he opened the box he absorbed the power and entity of hope.  Everything else unleashed, effected each of the gods and made them act paranoid and out of character.  That's why I hate when people say that the GoW gods are inferior, I would even say Helios would be a great character in battles, the only reason why he allowed himself to become vulnerable was because of his paranoia and vainglory Pandora's box infected him with.  All the gods were just as powerful as they were told in Homer's Greek mythology, it's just more like an altered dimension for Kratos' story.  I love GoW, I own every game and i'd debate for Kratos or any mythological Greek god any day of the week.  Conan is an idiot anyway, he knocked himself out once by getting drunk and slamming a door in his own face. "

I also thought it was great how they wrote Athena, having her gain an enlightenment after Kratos impaled her with the Blade of Olympus.  Athena wanting to become the one omnipotent God of the world was an awesome twist at the end.  I couldn't even imagine how powerful Athena probably was at the end, she probably would have been a celestial level threat.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: So i was rigth. It wasn't Kratos fault that he didn't try to save them anyway. I really love his relationship with Pandora.... it was so sweet.
=]
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Matezoide2

@progenitor: 
agreed and well said,it is good to meet a fellow God of War fan 

@spidey 15:
heh,Pandora became like a daughter to Kratos,i liked when he tried to stop her from sacrificing herself during his fight with Zeus

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By progenitorigin
@spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide: So i was rigth. It wasn't Kratos fault that he didn't try to save them anyway. I really love his relationship with Pandora.... it was so sweet. =] "

LOL, well Kratos is mostly a bastard, I mean he kills random people like they're bugs, but when he develops a personal or emotional relationship, he shows his human side, and he never would have ever killed his family in his right mind.  And I agree, I think how they wrote him and Pandora was wonderful.  This is making me want to play God of War 3 again, LOL. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Matezoide2
@progenitor: 
must...resist...God of War 3 impulse....gotta....complete....Trans...formers.....war...for...CYBERTRON!!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: True, i like that too. One of the things that i like to Kratos is his willpower.
=]
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By progenitorigin
@Matezoide said:
" @progenitor:  must...resist...God of War 3 impulse....gotta....complete....Trans...formers.....war...for...CYBERTRON!! "

LOL dude, seriously, i'm tempted to put it in right now and play it again.  I gotta say, Helios and Poseidon were my favorite characters aside from Kratos, but dude, the battle with Hercules is amazing.
Avatar image for oihooliganismoi
oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oiHooliganismoi

conan has done acts equal and and greater than kratos plus he conan gets the honeys where ever he goes conan for the W

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By progenitorigin
@spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide: True, i like that too. One of the things that i like to Kratos is his willpower. =] "

Dude, not only was his willpower amazing, but think about it, he took in the power of hope, he was like the avatar of Hope, so that made his willpower even stronger.  Vengeance Kratos is almost unstoppable.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like both characters and don't bust on any of them as you guys do. Jake BLues, Kratos is a badass who has done some badass things, there is no denying that, but yes I agree Conan is the King of Kings. I'm not picking one side or the other. But Conan is being heavily underestimated. Jake Blues is right. He has taken out, Gods, Demons, Devils, Skyscraper tall creatures and many more. He has taken out plenty of Greek Mythology characters as Kratos has. Realistically their feats are pretty comparable, Difference. Conan did it as a Human, Kratos had a god like power assisting him. Kratos is a badass, Conan is a badass. OH, and Conan, for the record, would beat all three games and still be the God of War. Then he would say f#ck the gods and go back to his kingdom where he can catch some tail and continue to kickass.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
@oiHooliganismoi said:

" conan has done acts equal and and greater than kratos plus he conan gets the honeys where ever he goes conan for the W "

Kratos - 
one shotted a titan
stopped Chronos from crushing him with strength alone
re-absorbed his soul after Hades tried to take it
tagged Hermes
overpowered Hercules
killed Poseidon with his bare-hands
climbed a mountain for 3 days non-stop
considered a tatical genius (IIRC)
killed the Sisters of Fate

yeah....no,Connan isnt as good as Kratos

@progenitor said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @progenitor:  must...resist...God of War 3 impulse....gotta....complete....Trans...formers.....war...for...CYBERTRON!! "
LOL dude, seriously, i'm tempted to put it in right now and play it again.  I gotta say, Helios and Poseidon were my favorite characters aside from Kratos, but dude, the battle with Hercules is amazing. "
i prefered Hades and Poseidon myself
and yeah,the fight with Hercules was great...not only this,but every fight managed to be extremely epic,memorable,even Hermes or Helios's had epic moments
really,the boss fights are the best thing in every God of War,but God of War 3's bosses fights managed to be better than Ares's!

@Fist_of_Mandalore:
he wouldnt,Conan is a human,he isnt getting past the Hidra,he cant even hurt it
even if he does,he wont climb Chronos for 3 days non-stop,his stamina is of a human
can you give scans of these so called ''feats''? he is a human,unless he had a special weapon,him killing a god makes no sense 

and Kratos didnt receive power from the Gods,he is a demi-god himself,thus,his strength and durability were his,they were enchanced after he got the God of War's powers and further enchanced when he got the Blades of Olimpus,there wasnt stated or hinted that his strength or speed were given by the gods,the only thing he got were the magical attacks wich he ditched in God of War 3
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@progenitor said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide: True, i like that too. One of the things that i like to Kratos is his willpower. =] "
Dude, not only was his willpower amazing, but think about it, he took in the power of hope, he was like the avatar of Hope, so that made his willpower even stronger.  Vengeance Kratos is almost unstoppable. "
I know that his willpower wasn't the only cool thing on him. That's why i said "on of the things that i like..."
lol

Indeed, the hope made his willpower stronger but the fact that he in the first game he return from the dead, he climped Chrono's back in 3 day non stopping and other cool things, show that his willpower was strong enough even without hope.
=]
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By progenitorigin
@Matezoide said:
" @oiHooliganismoi said:
" conan has done acts equal and and greater than kratos plus he conan gets the honeys where ever he goes conan for the W "
Kratos - 
one shotted a titan
stopped Chronos from crushing him with strength alone
re-absorbed his soul after Hades tried to take it
tagged Hermes
overpowered Hercules
killed Poseidon with his bare-hands
climbed a mountain for 3 days non-stop
considered a tatical genius (IIRC)
killed the Sisters of Fate

yeah....no,Connan isnt as good as Kratos

@progenitor said:
" @Matezoide said:
LOL dude, seriously, i'm tempted to put it in right now and play it again.  I gotta say, Helios and Poseidon were my favorite characters aside from Kratos, but dude, the battle with Hercules is amazing. "
i prefered Hades and Poseidon myself and yeah,the fight with Hercules was great...not only this,but every fight managed to be extremely epic,memorable,even Hermes or Helios's had epic moments really,the boss fights are the best thing in every God of War,but God of War 3's bosses fights managed to be better than Ares's! "

I will say, one of the hardest boss fights in any game, but especially in God of War series, was in God of War 2, at the end when you fight Zeus.  I was at the very end of my health, and he had his electricity barrier so that you couldn't attack him, and suddenly I busted out the Rage of Sparta and managed to win, it was epic as hell.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By progenitorigin
@spidey 15 said:
" @progenitor said:
" @spidey 15 said:
Dude, not only was his willpower amazing, but think about it, he took in the power of hope, he was like the avatar of Hope, so that made his willpower even stronger.  Vengeance Kratos is almost unstoppable. "
I know that his willpower wasn't the only cool thing on him. That's why i said "on of the things that i like..." lol  Indeed, the hope made his willpower stronger but the fact that he in the first game he return from the dead, he climped Chrono's back in 3 day non stopping and other cool things, show that his willpower was strong enough even without hope. =] "

True.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Matezoide2
@progenitor: 
HAH! not a surprise,just about every fight i had in this game ended me without magic and barely any health left
like Theseus in God of War 2....damn that guy was a beast
oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By oiHooliganismoi
@Matezoide: now list the 80 or so years of Conan's achievements the list will make ur little list of kratos  look like a piss in a pot.... uwho can u compared to almost 80 years of stories to 3 video games.... people defending kratos are either fucking fanboys  or dont know squat about Conan....  please look up Robert Howard and his fantastic stories.... also other aurthers have continued his work... and comics.......... conan is beyond superior to kratos its not even funny
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Matezoide2
@oiHooliganismoi said:

" @Matezoide: now list the 80 or so years of Conan's achievements the list will make ur little list of kratos  look like a piss in a pot.... uwho can u compared to almost 80 years of stories to 3 video games.... people defending kratos are either fucking fanboys  or dont know squat about Conan....  please look up Robert Howard and his fantastic stories.... also other aurthers have continued his work... and comics.......... conan is beyond superior to kratos its not even funny "

you talk high for a guy who doesnt got 150 posts,show scans of Conan feats,show one thing that Conan did that Kratos cant do in his sleep
he killed a god? good,what this god did of impressive? because the god Kratos killed (Zeus) waved his arm  and two armies were destroyed
having 80 years of feats means nothing when they arent as good as the guy with 3 games,Bayonetta (1 game) has feats that would put Conan into shame
when Conan can take a blast to the face that nearly teared off Gaia's arm and fall from Mount Olimpus and then river through the Stynx River without damages,then we will talk,until then,Conan dies
oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By oiHooliganismoi
@Matezoide:  so u adimit u know nothing of conan feats so ur basing ur arguement on what u know kratos did but not on  what conan's thats the pure definition of fanboyism
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide said:
" @progenitor:  HAH! not a surprise,just about every fight i had in this game ended me without magic and barely any health left like Theseus in God of War 2....damn that guy was a beast "
The way we killed him was cool.
=]
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By progenitorigin
@oiHooliganismoi said:
" @Matezoide: now list the 80 or so years of Conan's achievements the list will make ur little list of kratos  look like a piss in a pot.... uwho can u compared to almost 80 years of stories to 3 video games.... people defending kratos are either fucking fanboys  or dont know squat about Conan....  please look up Robert Howard and his fantastic stories.... also other aurthers have continued his work... and comics.......... conan is beyond superior to kratos its not even funny "

Conan is a thief, and he's knocked himself out by getting drunk and slamming a door in his own face.  He's been captured and ratted out by prostitutes, he's needed the help of plenty of others, and when you get right down to it? Conan isn't superhuman.  How many times and how many stories has Conan been arrested, jailed, and the only way he escapes is by others risking their lives to help him.  Even with his skill with a sword or axe or H2H, Kratos trumps him.  Kratos is a born spartan, who went through agoge into manhood, who won numerous battles and wars until he finally met his match with a Barbarian King, a massive savage that was nearly super-human in strength.  Kratos is the son of Zeus, the King of the Gods.  Just because Conan has managed to go around in adventures surviving battles and trying to usurp kings makes him superior to a demigod? Sorry, but hell no.  Kratos would disarm Conan with his cursed chained blades, beat him into submission, and drive the Blade of Olympus right through Conan's skull.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Matezoide2
@oiHooliganismoi said:

" @Matezoide:  so u adimit u know nothing of conan feats so ur basing ur arguement on what u know kratos did but not on  what conan's thats the pure definition of fanboyism "

i dont know much about Conan,all i know is he is a great fighter and slight super-human,while Kratos is class 100 and a great fighter,if he was so good you would have showed evidence of his feats by now

@Spidey_15:  
yeah
Kill Bill ftw :)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: Did you see the movie? I loved it, but to be honest, i was a kid when i saw it so i didn't enjoy it as much as i would now.
=]
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dro

you guys obviously dont know anything about Conan. and maybe no one has gotten scans cuz they have better things they have to do with their live than mancrush and post idiotic stuff.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:

" @Matezoide: Did you see the movie? I loved it, but to be honest, i was a kid when i saw it so i didn't enjoy it as much as i would now. =] "

yeah,i can see why :)

@Dro

said:

" you guys obviously dont know anything about Conan. and maybe no one has gotten scans cuz they have better things they have to do with their live than mancrush and post idiotic stuff. "

now,are you going to post something relevant or you will keep bitching like this? i am playing Infamous and dont want to waste my time with you
oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By oiHooliganismoi
@Dro: thank u.... lol thats what im saying... u cant compare 80 years of accomplishments to  3 video games... its just silly.....
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Yaujtapool

The only version of Conan that stands a chance is this one.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Matezoide2
@oiHooliganismoi said:
" @Dro: thank u.... lol thats what im saying... u cant compare 80 years of accomplishments to  3 video games... its just silly..... "
yes,we can and we are doing it,or are you going to say Kratos cant beat Captain America?
oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By oiHooliganismoi
@Matezoide:  logically i would say no but if cap is leading a team of avenger i would have to say the avengers take kratos
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Matezoide2
@oiHooliganismoi said:
" @Matezoide:  logically i would say no but if cap is leading a team of avenger i would have to say the avengers take kratos "
lol
see,thats my point,just because one characther has more feats,it doesnt mean he cant be compared to someone like Kratos,specially because we know everything Kratos can do,including his strength leve
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yaujtapool: Lol, I disagree, but I'm not gonna lie. Thats funny.