God of stories Loki Vs Dream of the Endless

• 70 results
OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll God of stories Loki Vs Dream of the Endless (73 votes)

Loki 45%
Dream 55%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Death battle

Takes place in a changeable realm.

The Endless

@ultraphoenix:

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's Death in the picture though. Feats for this Loki?

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 krisbishop  Moderator

@hydratedfubuki6: IIRC this Loki possessed a high level of reality warping, such as removing himself from reality and sealing Asgard in his own magic sphere and to save it from the destruction of universes caused by the incursion, and also literally skipped stories ahead to when the universe is restored. There might be more I'm forgetting, though.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: he’s multiversal I think, bare minimum universal. Also was above those who sit above in shadows, rewrote them. Etc. been a while. He was in the comic for like maybe 4 issues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's Death in the picture though.

I was going to make it Dream but changed it to Death at the last second, It's still Death that I meant to say.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Endless are honestly so overrated

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're above anyone that is inside the source wall, which contains complex multiversal beings/abstracts/energies. Crisis/Anti Crisis bearers could even win or stomp if Loki actually ranges at universal to multiversal.

Avatar image for deactivated-62c460303d4e6
deactivated-62c460303d4e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Loki?

IronGodsPriest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IronGodsPriest

Didn't Endless get beat badly by Raven recently

Lookie wins!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irongodspriest said:

Didn't Endless get beat badly by Raven recently

Raven never fought any member of the Endless. Though Future State / Unkindness Raven is a high complex multiversal, she could also stomp this Loki.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Death is already the ending for the story he’s written for himself.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Loki after defenders beyond #2...he is way more meta and can ignore cosmology via his own narratives manipulation

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Loki after defenders beyond #2...he is way more meta and can ignore cosmology via his own narratives manipulation

“She”? “They?” Does Loki still identify as anything? Cause I remember the identifying themself as the “Goddess of Stories”.

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spiderman31

Loki wins

Gyava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Loki has high level narrative hax, then he should take this

MatthewLarkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Galactic_1000

Endless are full of overhype wanking characters.

Loki

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endless are full of overhype wanking characters.

Loki

Loki is more overhyped... Endless are not overhyped at all when you think about it. But ok. Even Despair of the endless neg diffs GoS Loki. I am trying to find the comic where this Loki gets clown by void sentry. other than that, what he's done is still nothing. it's complete fodder and the same wank can apply to milkman superman or retconn.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gyava said:

If Loki has high level narrative hax, then he should take this

His narrative hax is infinitely below leviathan of stories. So is the rest of marvel. If unwritten is canon, then all endless would outright blink marvel more than they do already.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: maybe they, but both goes,in the first issue he appeared as a male then changed form

Properthe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: That’s wrong

Loki gained the ability to turn into reality whichever story he could fabricate about the past by virtue of telling it, retroactively altering history so it happened.

GOS Is above an infinite hierarchy of infinite narrative stories.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: That’s wrong

Loki gained the ability to turn into reality whichever story he could fabricate about the past by virtue of telling it, retroactively altering history so it happened.

GOS Is above an infinite hierarchy of infinite narrative stories.

🗿

yaroa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like loki negs dream.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yaroa said:

Sounds like loki negs dream.

Loki negs Dr Manhattan. Not dream

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The endless are too op for all marvel chars. Whatever the outer base hulk proper guy says, doesn’t matter. No headcanon makes GoS Loki OP. Hell, Darksied the jobber could still win..

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: you sound like a deranged fanboy, always a DC fan thing to say ,if they can't neg DC, they can't neg marvel either...deal with it.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: you sound like a deranged fanboy, always a DC fan thing to say ,if they can't neg DC, they can't neg marvel either...deal with it.

I’m not a deranged fan though. You seem to be the one going after me.. And Endless are not limited to dc. DC on it’s own is equal to Marvel in cosmology, sure. But Vertigo is vastly superior to both cosmologies combined. I really do find it ironic you say this to GoS Loki vs endless too. Like imagine thinking GoS Loki is actually powerful☠️ Nothing suggests he could beat that of even Perpetua LOL

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream of the Endless completely evaporates loki and asgard altogether, every single story that loki invents is directly influenced by the dreamworld as he needs to dream of it to invent it, so he fundamentally works on morpheus stage and there is nothing he can do against him, dream is more powerful than everyone asides from lucifer morningstar and the one above all/presence

Dream is below Death and Destiny. Stated by the very writers aswell.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not a deranged fan though. You seem to be the one going after me.. And Endless are not limited to dc. DC on it’s own is equal to Marvel in cosmology, sure. But Vertigo is vastly superior to both cosmologies combined. I really do find it ironic you say this to GoS Loki vs endless too. Like imagine thinking GoS Loki is actually powerful☠️ Nothing suggests he could beat that of even Perpetua LOL

I can agree DC/Marvel are comparable...

...But I question the relation btwn Lucifer(Vertigo)and the Great Darkness(DC)..??.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys said:

...But I question the relation btwn Lucifer(Vertigo)and the Great Darkness(DC)..??.

Lucifer of dc was shown to be the gd. Gd is just dc’s interp on Geb(great evil beast) who is Lucifer in vertigo.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite all the hype, I haven't seen anything impressive from Loki except people spamming meta arguments. Dream should take this imo.

@cosmic_reign said:
@brogokudestroys said:

Lucifer of dc was shown to be the gd. Gd is just dc’s interp on Geb(great evil beast) who is Lucifer in vertigo.

There is no GEB. GD is GEB. They're the same being. GEB is a fanmade term, never once was the Great Darkness called the Great Evil Beast.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

IIRC God of Stories Loki is super wanked. Recently all he could do to a fodder unnamed Beyonder was play logic games with it and make it confused for a bit, literally has done nothing.

AbbottforPres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki would beat him up badly.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite all the hype, I haven't seen anything impressive from Loki except people spamming meta arguments. Dream should take this imo.

@brogokudestroys said:
@cosmic_reign said:
@brogokudestroys said:

There is no GEB. GD is GEB. They're the same being. GEB is a fanmade term, never once was the Great Darkness called the Great Evil Beast.

There is a GEB. It’s vertigo lol. GD is mainly dc. The reason they’re called the same is because both represent the same EXACT thing

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC God of Stories Loki is super wanked. Recently all he could do to a fodder unnamed Beyonder was play logic games with it and make it confused for a bit, literally has done nothing.

It’s cause muh writer level wank. He has barely anything going for him, if that.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: It's only ever called the Great Darkness in Vertigo and the Swamp Thing story it appeared in. They just take different routes after in Dan Watters's Lucifer run and in JLI. But currently, I feel it makes more sense to composite the cosmology as not only is Lucifer shown/referenced, but the original Swamp Thing story that Sandman references is also referenced in JLI, so it makes more sense imo

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: It's only ever called the Great Darkness in Vertigo and the Swamp Thing story it appeared in. They just take different routes after in Dan Watters's Lucifer run and in JLI. But currently, I feel it makes more sense to composite the cosmology as not only is Lucifer shown/referenced, but the original Swamp Thing story that Sandman references is also referenced in JLI, so it makes more sense imo

As long as it’s known vertigo came before dc and is superior in cosmology. I will agree and that makes DC vastly superior to Marvel in such regard to cosmology.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream shits what is this

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a BEYONDER/IVORY KING! How fodder is a being that is too vast to be contained by the Concept of Narration? Named or unnamed, a feat of that caliber can certainly be appreciated...

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

It was a BEYONDER/IVORY KING! How fodder is a being that is too vast to be contained by the Concept of Narration? Named or unnamed, a feat of that caliber can certainly be appreciated...

It wasn't "contained" though, it was just confused by Loki doing his thing. Literally did nothing.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cosmic_reign
@brogokudestroys said:
@great_darkness said:

As long as it’s known vertigo came before dc and is superior in cosmology. I will agree and that makes DC vastly superior to Marvel in such regard to cosmology.

Well if GD and GEB are the same, and DC/Vertigo are considered a composite Cosmology.... I don't see how that put it above Marvel.

Kinda seems to me like Vertigo represents the Religious aspect vs DCs more Scientific approach. Ofc with some context intertwining them.... But hey, mine is a simple birds eye view of DC/Vertigo!

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By brogokudestroys

@brogokudestroys said:
@great_darkness said:

Well if GD and GEB are the same, and DC/Vertigo are considered a composite Cosmology.... I don't see how that put it above Marvel.

Kinda seems to me like Vertigo represents the Religious aspect vs DCs more Scientific approach. Ofc with some context intertwining them.... But hey, mine is a simple birds eye view DC/Vertigo!

vertigo isn't mainly religious. It's got far superior characters to it in general. The en moks and silkman are fodder yet able to erase cosmology equal to dc or even higher.Vertigo's top characters are however, very religious. Some would put the leviathan however at the top.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cosmic_reign
@professorrespect said:
@cosmic_reign said:
@professorrespect said:

It wasn't "contained" though, it was just confused by Loki doing his thing. Literally did nothing.

Which is why I ask, how fodder do you think this IK is!? It was literally too big/vast to fit inside Narration/Story telling that Loki was tryna use to fight it.

No Caption Provided

The Beyonder was tankng shots and playing with an Eternity Mask amped America Chavez... and by intent, the Beyonder is lesser to the adult IKs.

...so for Loki to even trouble an IK on this lvl is very impressive. IMO

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@cosmic_reign said:
@professorrespect said:

Which is why I ask, how fodder do you think this IK is!? It was literally too big/vast to fit inside Narration/Story telling that Loki was tryna use to fight it.

No Caption Provided

The Beyonder was tankng shots and playing with an Eternity Mask amped America Chavez... and by intent, the Beyonder is lesser than the adult IKs.

...so for Loki to even trouble an IK on this lvl is fairly impressive. IMO

While you have your convo, nothing any marvel char has done matches endless as far as i'll say.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@cosmic_reign said:
@professorrespect said:

Which is why I ask, how fodder do you think this IK is!? It was literally too big/vast to fit inside Narration/Story telling that Loki was tryna use to fight it

Loki did nothing to it, all he insinuated was that narrative could be made to let him win......but this never happens, so it's a logic trick at best and useless at worst. It did nothing.

The Beyonder was tankng shots and playing with an Eternity Mask amped America Chavez... and by intent, the Beyonder is lesser than the adult IKs

Nothing suggests as such, as far as I know that particular part of the retcon was removed alongside the Ivory King stuff.

...so for Loki to even trouble an IK on this lvl is fairly impressive

Sweet, Loki annoyed a Beyonder and did nothing. Great feat.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cosmic_reign
@professorrespect said:

Loki did nothing to it, all he insinuated was that narrative could be made to let him win......but this never happens, so it's a logic trick at best and useless at worst. It did nothing.

Nothing suggests as such, as far as I know that particular part of the retcon was removed alongside the Ivory King stuff.

EXACTLY!! Let's stay on point here! Remember, this IK is an unnamed fodder in your psych.

What? Lol okay!

A character using the Concept of Narration(Featherine like feat) on another character that's too big to fit within that Concept are considered nothing to you? How tf high are your standards for a decent feat? Lol

*Btw, I'm not arguing that Loki wins here...

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@professorrespect said:

EXACTLY!! Let's stay on point here! Remember, this IK is an unnamed fodder in your psych

IK? He's not "fodder" but Loki did nothing to it in the first place. That's the point. Your point is that he's "fodder" or whatever.

A character using the Concept of Narration(Featherine like feat)

Correction: a character using vague "narration" powers that didn't do anything outside of confuse it

on another character that's too big to fit within that Concept

Size means nothing by itself. Again, Loki did nothing.

How tf high are your standards for a decent feat

If Loki, you know, did something, it'd be a good feat.