• 53 results
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Takes place in Asgard. Hulk has no info on who he's going up against. No BFR. Who wins?

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2

the same skrull that owned most asgardians and pwned Beta Ray Bill and was beating Thor?

Hulk dies

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide said:
"the same skrull that owned most asgardians and pwned Beta Ray Bill and was beating Thor?  Hulk dies "

BRB was pretty pathetic throughout Secret Invasion, and needed to be saved by Thor on two separate occasions.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Matezoide said:

"the same skrull that owned most asgardians and pwned Beta Ray Bill and was beating Thor?  Hulk dies "
BRB was pretty pathetic throughout Secret Invasion, and needed to be saved by Thor on two separate occasions. "
meh,she still looked more powerfull than Hulk
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Matezoide said:

BRB was pretty pathetic throughout Secret Invasion, and needed to be saved by Thor on two separate occasions. "
meh,she still looked more powerfull than Hulk "

Well, the fact that Thor alone had an extremely difficult time trading blows with her proves that Hulk would get massacred in less than a minute.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Prof Hulk, the Skrull wins
If it's Savage or WWHulk, Hulk wins

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
" @Matezoide said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Matezoide said:

meh,she still looked more powerfull than Hulk "
Well, the fact that Thor alone had an extremely difficult time trading blows with her proves that Hulk would get massacred in less than a minute. "
wasnt she winning until he dropped Asgard? if i am right,she was only beaten when Thor got Stormbreaker back and gave to BRB
but yeah,she would destroy Hulk
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"If it's Prof Hulk, the Skrull wins If it's Savage or WWHulk, Hulk wins"
No
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
No "
Yes!
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
No "
Yes!"

Do you honestly think that WWH is going to beat a Skrull who was taking down Thor and BRB at the same time?
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No "
Yes!"
Do you honestly think that WWH is going to beat a Skrull who was taking down Thor and BRB at the same time? "

They tried using brute force
And eventually beat her using greater brute force
Those Hulk's would reach that greater brute force
Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

No "
Yes!"
Do you honestly think that WWH is going to beat a Skrull who was taking down Thor and BRB at the same time? "
They tried using brute force And eventually beat her using greater brute force Those Hulk's would reach that greater brute force "
I have to agree, I've never seen this god-killer but, if it's brute force, I'm prettysure that WORLD-BREAKER Hulk is gonna be your man for brute force.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
No "
Yes!"
They tried using brute force And eventually beat her using greater brute force Those Hulk's would reach that greater brute force "
I have to agree, I've never seen this god-killer but, if it's brute force, I'm prettysure that WORLD-BREAKER Hulk is gonna be your man for brute force. "

Their strength was nothing
It couldn't get through her defenses
They eventually drop Asgard on her
Smashing her to paste

Thor didn't seem to have the Odin Force
Because she would have been nothing to him if he used that
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No "
Yes!"
They tried using brute force And eventually beat her using greater brute force Those Hulk's would reach that greater brute force"

Yeah, they resorted to incapacitating her after brawling it out for a little while.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King Hercules

I agree. WWHulk definitely.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Matezoide2
No "
Yes!"
by the time Hulk does he will be KO`ed by her,both Thor and BRB are at the very least equal to Hulk when it comes to physical strength and she was basicaly toying with then
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By blacktom212

secret invasion thor was pis. i mean thor has his odin force back then. the same guy who took  down the asgardian destroyer was having a hard time with a super skrull. sigh massively

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@blacktom212 said:
"

secret invasion thor was pis. i mean thor has his odin force back then. the same guy who took  down the asgardian destroyer was having a hard time with a super skrull. sigh massively

"
I was so pissed off. Thor should have beaten her with ease. Without the Odinforce he's beat her; with, it's a slaughter.

Anyway, God-Killer Skrull wins.
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blacktom212
@JediXMan said:
" @blacktom212 said:
"

"
I was so pissed off. Thor should have beaten her with ease. Without the Odinforce he's beat her; with, it's a slaughter.  Anyway, God-Killer Skrull wins. "

i hear you man. that was ridicoluous. you are right classic thor should have beaten that thing 
matt fraction, you have done it again.  
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#20  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@blacktom212 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @blacktom212 said:
"

"
I was so pissed off. Thor should have beaten her with ease. Without the Odinforce he's beat her; with, it's a slaughter.  Anyway, God-Killer Skrull wins. "
i hear you man. that was ridicoluous. you are right classic thor should have beaten that thing matt fraction, you have done it again.   "
When the God-Killer beat BRB, I expected Thor to come in and own her. Instead, he went down too.
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By blacktom212
@JediXMan said:
" @blacktom212 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @blacktom212 said:
"

"
i hear you man. that was ridicoluous. you are right classic thor should have beaten that thing matt fraction, you have done it again.   "
When the God-Killer beat BRB, I expected Thor to come in and own her. Instead, he went down too. "

i wonder how can marvel published that. i mean tehy do not hjave respect for jms and his writting or what? what was quesada thinking?
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide said:
No "
Yes!"
by the time Hulk does he will be KO`ed by her,both Thor and BRB are at the very least equal to Hulk when it comes to physical strength and she was basicaly toying with then "

They are greater than the Hulk in a calm state.
But the Hulk can and has become stronger due to his anger factor.
She didn't ko BRB, so she surely wouldn't  KO the Hulk
His healing factor is something else they don't have
The only reason I say she could beat Prof Hulk is because of his anger limit
But Savage Hulk and WWHulk have no such limit
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Matezoide2
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
no,she beated the crap out of him

stronger than a calm Hulk? come on,Thor has gone blow-to-blow with an angry Hulk more than once,yet God-Killer Skrull was beating Thor with little problem,who cares about the healing factor? she will KO him before his strength becomes big enough to give enough to give her trouble (and he would have to become A LOT angry)
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can I see the God-Killer Skrull's page?

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs:  no,she beated the crap out of him  stronger than a calm Hulk? come on,Thor has gone blow-to-blow with an angry Hulk more than once,yet God-Killer Skrull was beating Thor with little problem,who cares about the healing factor? she will KO him before his strength becomes big enough to give enough to give her trouble (and he would have to become A LOT angry) "

Blow for blow? More like Fist to Hammer? 
Where was Thor strength when it took the Hulk to defeat Onslaught's physical form? 
Thor doesn't get stronger, the Hulk does and has reached limits out of reach of Thor. 
Hulk has defeat others (like Hercules and Gladiator) who has stalemated Thor
Hulk feats show that he is the strongest of the two
And has easily withstood blows from beings that have hurt Thor (like Juggernaut)
And again, BRB wasn't KO'ed, so why would the Hulk, who would heal from it
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" can I see the God-Killer Skrull's page? "
I will post the fight with Bill
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@StrongestOneThereIs: k
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matezoide2

" @Matezoide said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs:  no,she beated the crap out of him  stronger than a calm Hulk? come on,Thor has gone blow-to-blow with an angry Hulk more than once,yet God-Killer Skrull was beating Thor with little problem,who cares about the healing factor? she will KO him before his strength becomes big enough to give enough to give her trouble (and he would have to become A LOT angry) "

Blow for blow? More like Fist to Hammer?  Where was Thor strength when it took the Hulk to defeat Onslaught's physical form?  Thor doesn't get stronger, the Hulk does and has reached limits out of reach of Thor.  Hulk has defeat others (like Hercules and Gladiator) who has stalemated Thor Hulk feats show that he is the strongest of the two And has easily withstood blows from beings that have hurt Thor (like Juggernaut) And again, BRB wasn't KO'ed, so why would the Hulk, who would heal from it "
of course Hulk becomes stronger when he fights Thor,he haves to,otherwise,he would get destroied,the thing is,God-Killer fought the same guy Hulk does,the difference is,the results she got against Thor/BRB are better than Hulk's
she humilhated BRB and was beating Thor,even when they teamed up she was just laughing,Hulk always had problems with Thor alone,despite eventualy winning,God-Killer made someone who is equal to Thor become her personal b!tch,along wich The Warriors Thee (Volstagg,Frandal,Hogum),Balder and several other asgardians

heck she got hit by a direct hammer throw from a bloodlusted Thor and laughed
 keep in mind Thor never fights Hulk bloodlusted

@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:

heres her profile

http://www.comicvine.com/the-godkiller/29-58494/
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Matezoide2

God-Killer vs Asgard

BRB: FALL!!

God-Killer: no

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide: 
Prof Hulk stalemated a warrior madness Thor
And Savage Hulk stalemated Juggernaut who easily defeat Thor 
Mindless Hulk defeated Onsalught when Thor (like the others) were helpless on a physical level
Banner Hulk defeated Ultron with one punch, when Ultron held off Thor while with Wonder Man

Should I go on?

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
1. PIS obviously,this Thor was beating Silver Surfer and other characthers
2. Juggernaut knocked him out with easy and almost killed an angry Hulk during their first fight,Thor on the other hand almost defeated him until his force-field saved Juggs
3. He didnt,he broke his armor and this was a stronger version of Hulk,far superior than the one we are using
4. Secret Wars? when Ultron one-shotted Hulk with a blast that made him need a mullet to walk?

yeah,you should,because this is not enough

she owned a Thor-level being while several 40 tons guys couldnt even make her stop,when Hulk owns the likes of Thor,then this will be a fight
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"@Matezoide said:

Blow for blow? More like Fist to Hammer?  Where was Thor strength when it took the Hulk to defeat Onslaught's physical form?  Thor doesn't get stronger, the Hulk does and has reached limits out of reach of Thor.  Hulk has defeat others (like Hercules and Gladiator) who has stalemated Thor Hulk feats show that he is the strongest of the two And has easily withstood blows from beings that have hurt Thor (like Juggernaut) And again, BRB wasn't KO'ed, so why would the Hulk, who would heal from it "

1. Onslaught intended for Hulk to rip through his armor.
2. Thor has stalemated Herc before without Mjolnir on 2-3 separate occasions.
3. Hulk beating Gladiator Kallark is PIS at its finest, and I honestly have no idea why you chose to bring that up.
4. Thor has also stalemated an enraged Hulk before without using Mjolnir.  
5. Hulk has been knocked out on a number of occasions, and I haven't seen anything from him that suggests he is more durable than BRB.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 
just to know a few things

1. Onslaught actualy wanted that? i am a relatively new comic-book reader
3. wasnt this the fight where Hulk threw Gladiator into a generator that produced Gladiator's weakness or something like that?
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs:  1. PIS obviously,this Thor was beating Silver Surfer and other characthers 2. Juggernaut knocked him out with easy and almost killed an angry Hulk during their first fight,Thor on the other hand almost defeated him until his force-field saved Juggs3. He didnt,he broke his armor and this was a stronger version of Hulk,far superior than the one we are using 4. Secret Wars? when Ultron one-shotted Hulk with a blast that made him need a mullet to walk?  yeah,you should,because this is not enough  she owned a Thor-level being while several 40 tons guys couldnt even make her stop,when Hulk owns the likes of Thor,then this will be a fight "

Mindless Hulk took on Wonder Man, She-Hulk, Hercules and Namor
With other Avengers and then fought a Thor who went all out to a stand still
So who cares that the Skrull beat BRB and some Asgardians

And crying PIS on one or two examples may be acceptable
But not several

You need to read the following:

SUB-MARINER #35 
  HULK #255 
  THOR #385 
  HULK 2001

And then talk about not being owned
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@StrongestOneThereIs: Leaders Lair is the one of the most biased comic-related sites, so please don't copy and paste any more info from there. Three of the four fights you mentioned didn't have a direct outcome, and the one victory for Hulk occurred in his own annual.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King Hercules
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
You really went back for some of those. The thing is, Thor has never matched up with the Hulk without the hammer. Thor is easily stronger, but as the battle progress, Hulk becomes stronger. And what has kept Thor from falling to his superior strength has been his weapons (the hammer and the storm). Not sure why anyone would argue that Thor or Hercules is capable being equal to someone who has surpassed there strength max. like you said, when Thor can stand toe to toe with Juggernaut without, then a serious debate may be done. 

But in the i do remember a classic Defender comic where Thor matched Hulk strength for strength. But the fact that Hulk should have increased in strength from the point where they were equal to a greater level, shows that it was not accurately displaying the Hulk's power.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Hercules said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:  You really went back for some of those. The thing is, Thor has never matched up with the Hulk without the hammer. Thor is easily stronger, but as the battle progress, Hulk becomes stronger. And what has kept Thor from falling to his superior strength has been his weapons (the hammer and the storm). Not sure why anyone would argue that Thor or Hercules is capable being equal to someone who has surpassed there strength max. like you said, when Thor can stand toe to toe with Juggernaut without, then a serious debate may be done.   But in the i do remember a classic Defender comic where Thor matched Hulk strength for strength. But the fact that Hulk should have increased in strength from the point where they were equal to a greater level, shows that it was not accurately displaying the Hulk's power. "

You need to read Thor #385
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Matezoide2
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
*sigh*

fight 1 = Hulk only ''won'' because he made Thor lose his hammer,he never knocked out Tho or anything like that,Hulk even admits he caught him ''off-balance''
fight 2 = read what it says,Thor stopped fighting
fight 3 = Thor didnt use his hammer,this is pointless
fight 4 = and you actualy believe Hulk can own Thor like this without some plot device or PIS involved?  
during these ''wins'' against Thor,only one of then actualy had Thor KO'ed

Thor always hold back,he doesnt try to kill Hulk,like he did with God-Killer
 Hulk 2001 annual  

@The Mjolnir Wielder

said:

" @King Hercules said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs:  You really went back for some of those. The thing is, Thor has never matched up with the Hulk without the hammer. Thor is easily stronger, but as the battle progress, Hulk becomes stronger. And what has kept Thor from falling to his superior strength has been his weapons (the hammer and the storm). Not sure why anyone would argue that Thor or Hercules is capable being equal to someone who has surpassed there strength max. like you said, when Thor can stand toe to toe with Juggernaut without, then a serious debate may be done.   But in the i do remember a classic Defender comic where Thor matched Hulk strength for strength. But the fact that Hulk should have increased in strength from the point where they were equal to a greater level, shows that it was not accurately displaying the Hulk's power. "

You need to read Thor #385 "

he probaly did,it is listed as a win for Hulk at this same site because Hulk got more hits and leaped away,despite Thor being ready to keep fighting
heck,check this out

he considers this as a win for Hulk
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King Hercules
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 
You are kind of giving him what he needs to make his point. 

1) Onslaught wanted it, but it still took a greater physical power to achieve it. that's why he continued to make him angrier
2) Hercules stalemated Thor and has lost to the Hulk and has admitted that the Hulk is stronger
3) Only PIS because you disagree. Like Juggernaut fans denying Thor his beating of Juggernaut when his shields were down
4) Thor has also lost to a lesser Hulk with his hammer
5) Thor has been knocked out  as well and by the Hulk
6) Hulk has taken blows without damage from the likes of Juggernaut, where Thor has been hurt (Thor equal or greater than Bill)

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @StrongestOneThereIs: Leaders Lair is the one of the most biased comic-related sites, so please don't copy and paste any more info from there. Three of the four fights you mentioned didn't have a direct outcome, and the one victory for Hulk occurred in his own annual. "
I didn't post those comics using someone opinions
I needed the comic numbers and didn't want to dig through mine to find them 
And those fights showed the Hulk easily handling Thor

@King Hercules:
I know it's absurd for anyone to think that anyone with a max
Can match someone without one
That's why the Juggernaut is the only one who can match the Hulk's strength
Cause like him, he holds no practical strength level

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Hercules said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder:  You are kind of giving him what he needs to make his point.   1) Onslaught wanted it, but it still took a greater physical power to achieve it. that's why he continued to make him angrier 2) Hercules stalemated Thor and has lost to the Hulk and has admitted that the Hulk is stronger 3) Only PIS because you disagree. Like Juggernaut fans denying Thor his beating of Juggernaut when his shields were down 4) Thor has also lost to a lesser Hulk with his hammer 5) Thor has been knocked out  as well and by the Hulk 6) Hulk has taken blows without damage from the likes of Juggernaut, where Thor has been hurt (Thor equal or greater than Bill) "

1. SOTI brought that up to elaborate on Hulk's superiority in terms of brute strength, but there's nothing that suggests Thor couldn't have done the same if he went all out.
2. When did Herc admit that? He's also stalemated the Hulk before on a couple of occasions.  
3. It's PIS because Hulk somehow happened to fall upon Kallark's weakness midway through the fight. 
4. Don't bother bringing up low-end feats, since I can list plenty for Hulk off the top of my head.  
5. I only recall that happening once, and it occurred in the Hulk's own annual.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Matezoide2

@StrongestOneThereIs: 
he didnt handle Thor in these issues,two of then ended because Thor lost his hammer and the other Hulk leaped away despite Thor being ready for more,God-Killer almost killed BRB and several asgardians at the same time and Hulk couldnt even KO Thor,except once during his own annual

by the time Hulk gets angry,God-Killer will have already KO'ed him,thats how Hulk loses his fights

why everyone says Hulk took Juggernaut's punches without damage?
 Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #172

Juggs owns and almost kills Hulk

Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #402 
KO'ed again

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide: 
I think you need to look closer at what I stated
Did she KO Bill? No.  She beat him bad (after he was not fully recovered from his earlier injuries)
So why would she KO someone stronger, more durable and with a healing factor? 

And I'm not getting in a Hulk/Juggernaut debate
Thor has not even come close to standing up to Juggernaut

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Matezoide2
@StrongestOneThereIs: 
she didnt KO BRB because she didnt want to,she was just toying with him,she didnt want to outright KO him,the same applies to Volstagg,he can only lift 40 tons and wasnt KO'ed,but she could have one-shotted him 
why she would KO then? Asgard didnt stood a chance against the skrulls until Thor arrived,she didnt expect Thor would trick her and crush her with Asgard,she had no reasons to KO BRB or the Warriors Thee,she wanted to have fun,to torture,make then suffer

how BRB wasnt fully healed? didnt you seen what happened when he recovered Storm Breaker? Beta was almost dead,couldnt even stand still,but was fully healed when he got his hammer back,the same happened when Thor gave Mjonir to him
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide:
@The Mjolnir Wielder:

We are not gonna agree on this 
And I respect your sides of the argument
So I'm just letting my opinion stand

Beta Ray Bil, Thor (without their hammers) and Hercules (all considered somewhat equal in strength)
Can only beat Grey Hulk or a calm state Hulk
Hulk is capable being stronger and more durable (as shown by feats) 
And has a healing factor greater than Wolverine

Because of the great levels of strength he can reach (except for Prof Hulk)
And now with the addition of WWHulk and Worldbreaker being higher forms of his rage and strength
And because a hurt Bill didn't go down easily or out cold
Savage Hulk or WWHulk would eventually defeat the Skrull

Thanks for flying SOTI Airways
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Matezoide2
Thanks for flying SOTI Airways "
lol
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King Hercules
@StrongestOneThereIs:
I have to question your Prof Hulk opinion. Yes, he does have a definite limit to his anger before he reverts to the Savage Banner, but he is already a a higher strength, durability and healing factor level then Savage Hulk, Thor and Hercules. He stalemated a Thor under the warrior's madness. He was shown to actually hurt Juggernaut with a blow. Instantly healed from having most of his body tissue removed. He has some awesome feats and I feel that he hasa better chance at winning than Savage Hulk.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Logic Mark III

The Skrull should win. Pre-Strombreaker Beta Ray Bill was stronger than Classic Thor. Classic Thor has always been equal to Hulk in strength [Even though it isn't technically his power to get stronger i think we all know that Thor does, either through some righteous exclamation: I SAY THEE NAAAAAAAAY or through getting closer to a warrior madness state, which increases his strength to monstrous levels] even having fought him without his hammer. So if this thing can beat Beta Ray Bill who now, in addition to his pre-Strombreaker strength that was greater than Thor, has the strength of Thor then it should wax any Hulk. 

Furthermore it has 2-ish Stormbreakers as well as other powers. It could bring down unbelievable lightning, to which the Hulk has proven susceptible, and nuclear infernos; i'm thinking heat stroke or burning away all the oxygen in his vicinity and knocking him out. The Skrull doesn't have to go toe-to toe, it could get smart and wax him too.
King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King Hercules
@Logic Mark III:
Does Thor get stronger? The answer is no. Not without his belt or warrior madness. How can he then be equal if he doesn't get stronger and the Hulk does? Are you saying Hulk can only get as strong as Thor's max? 

Thor and Hercules have always fought to a stand still and even Hercules has admitted to the Hulk being stronger. And I think I remember Thor once stating that the Hulk surpasses him in brute strength, but that not being all the he is capable of.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Logic Mark III

@King Heracles: The warrior madness definately makes him stronger. Maybe as a part of the nature of their heroic ideal [plus writers obviously] Asgardians have the ability to gain strength. Many of Thor's opponents outstrip him in terms of strength, Magog, Kurse, Perikus etc, yet when the time comes he finds a reserve? gets a godly surge? I don't know and can overcome them physically. It happens so often it must be some kind of ability [again plus writers too]. If we take his fights with the Hulk for instance, you would think that in EVERY fight it would reach a point were Thor can't continue, if the Hulks strength keeps building and Thor's doesn't. Its either that or Thor has been holding back EXTREMELY fiercly to the point that even a savage Hulk doesn't command enough strength to make Thor unable to match him physically.