• No BFR

Fight takes Place on Earth

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

GEOM is star level. Where is Yan Sen at in speed, power, etc.?

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999:

His much weaker summon matched the energy of the sun, and he even scoffed at him not being able to withstand that much power

His Summon reacted to an attack from earth to space(Near the moon) almost instantly

Him simply flexing his power pushed the moon out of orbit

He can rewind time and has spatial manipulation

He has a durability ignoring attack that broke space

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass: I am not sure. He should have FTL reactions from what I remember, if not MFTL(I don't know too much about GEOM), but I mostly know about his power. TP is disabled here though.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass: I am not sure. He should have FTL reactions from what I remember, if not MFTL(I don't know too much about GEOM), but I mostly know about his power. TP is disabled here though.

He doesn't have any notable speed feats, but he should be able to bend time like Magnus the Red did. But he's not faster-than-light, nothing is. In fact, Warp Space is literally the explanation for faster-than-light travel in Warhammer 40,000.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: Yeah, thanks for the info, I was unsure myself. I also saw some wank in the past for Emp, and I got confused.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SWA2point0

GEOM is Odin level, is this guy odin level?

@morningstar999 said:

@beckoned: Yeah, thanks for the info, I was unsure myself. I also saw some wank in the past for Emp, and I got confused.

GEOM is FTL and his info is off as plenty of people have pointed out already in the past at just how fast the GEOM is.

A single space marine with a fraction of Sang's power was able to see everything at a stand still including Lasguns which fire beams or lasers at light speed( confirmed already by a few novels )

so in turn again GEOM is MFTL along with time stop and pre cog. Keep in mind Sang isn't even credited to being the fastest as that goes to some of the other primarchs.

Avatar image for deactivated-612884ba3e40e
deactivated-612884ba3e40e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass: He didn't push the Moon out of Orbit. Rather he threw the Earth out of its orbit with a snap.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jekyllnhyde: I meant earth, and that was him releasing his golden breath, the snap was just him releasing more power as he was already causing everyone on the planet to kneel but the young immortal tried to lift her head up.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swa2point0: Yan Sen has time manipulation

Is MFTL as well

So I would think so.

One user said he was star level, what level do you think GEOM is at?

Avatar image for deactivated-612884ba3e40e
deactivated-612884ba3e40e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jekyllnhyde: I meant earth, and that was him releasing his golden breath, the snap was just him releasing more power as he was already causing everyone on the planet to kneel but the young immortal tried to lift her head up.

It seems to be either Spiritual Pressure I guess. Going by the color of his hair I think he is at the same level as he was before he went to his long seclusion.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jekyllnhyde: Yes that is his power level before going into seclusion, although he hasn't really used the full extent of his power yet

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I'm understanding it should be anyone's fight so far

@swa2point0: Yan Sen has time manipulation

Is MFTL as well

So I would think so.

One user said he was star level, what level do you think GEOM is at?

He's Odin level, plenty of threads have went into this and stated why he is at that level

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump!

DomainDotNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's the problem with using the EMPRAH in vsbattle fights is that we haven't seen his peak yet. In the old lore, him and his son, Chaos Horus, were throwing around blasts that would have wrecked planets and the Emprah ended up killing Horus with a magic blast more powerful than a supernova. In a Mephiston novel, they come across a star the size of a football field compressed to that size by the Emprah. He supposedly caused the Warpstorm, The Emperor's Wrath, that devoured multiple star systems. He has a range of telepathic and time abilities. Speed wise, it is at the mercy of the Authors as they contradict each other....Angron couldn't dodge Volcano beams...Magnus can react to Orbital Beam Cannons but couldn't dodge a plasma cannon....

Darknessdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yan sen no diffs.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yan Sen, lol.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterbuster666: What can he do? He's dealing with a top-tier cosmic character here.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yan Sen

Avatar image for unusual_suspect
Unusual_Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thread resurrected, and they can't even read the OP.

I can't even imagine what The Emperor would be WITHOUT psychic powers (as is in the OP), aside from an extremely experienced person whose experiences are entirely based around having God-tier psychic powers.

Without them, I don't know if we can even say The Emperor is Custodes tier, or even Astartes Champion tier, let alone primarch tier or higher. Certainly not cosmic tier, that's asinine.

I have no clue which of Yan Sen's powers are Psychic, but assuming the same thing for him as for the Emperor...

This is roughly the fight equivalent of Old Man Steve Rodgers without the SS serum vs walking Professor X without the telepathy. The fight would be a mixture of pathetic and a little hilarious as these two giants are forced to fight at a mortal level.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cergic
@unusual_suspect said:

Thread resurrected, and they can't even read the OP.

I can't even imagine what The Emperor would be WITHOUT psychic powers (as is in the OP), aside from an extremely experienced person whose experiences are entirely based around having God-tier psychic powers.

Without them, I don't know if we can even say The Emperor is Custodes tier, or even Astartes Champion tier, let alone primarch tier or higher. Certainly not cosmic tier, that's asinine.

I have no clue which of Yan Sen's powers are Psychic, but assuming the same thing for him as for the Emperor...

This is roughly the fight equivalent of Old Man Steve Rodgers without the SS serum vs walking Professor X without the telepathy. The fight would be a mixture of pathetic and a little hilarious as these two giants are forced to fight at a mortal level.

I actually disagree with you, to a degree.

Or rather, i'd be somewhat reserved when it comes to writing off GEoM without his psyker powers. We don't know how much of himself is baseline genetics and what is a constant psyker amp which would write his capabilities off. From Wolf of Ash and fire it describes him as a physical powerhouse as well, after all, when he tangles with the Orks able to kill custodes and terminators alike.

I'm sure you've read this already. This is moreso to provide some context to any other potential reader in the thread. Parts of it describes his psyker might, of course. But parts of it could arguably be sheer physicals

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SeventhMoon

There's also the fact that when not restricted in the Materium, chalking up literally everything the Emperor can do to "psychic powers" is quite a huge generalization.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: There is a beating a Ctan shard as well.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Spider-Simp

Feats for Yan Sen?

Avatar image for unusual_suspect
Unusual_Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of those feats were done with psychic powers boosting him, and IIRC, the first one where he literally teleports behind people with blades already lodged in their backs was done inside the warp (a breached part of the webway), where psychers are notoriously more capable of manipulating reality to their whims. Again, he could be Custodes tier on a physical level as a baseline (or above - are we counting the potentially permanent results of his Biomancy psych powers that manipulate flesh to do what he wants in this "no psychic powers" battle, or is he using whatever his true base form is?), but the things he does that hype him up into the cosmic tier (and above, recently, if he goes full Dark King) are very much rooted in his use of psychic powers.

If I'm misinterpreting the thread, that there's just no showy use of powers but self-boosting is OK... yeah, Emps ain't just Custodes tier (but still probably isn't doing the mildly impressive stuff like forcing a legion of Astartes in power armor kneel against their will, etc.). If he can boost his physicals with biomancy, I suspect he'll be closer to Primarch tier in physicals at minimum, probably above but not by significant margins.

The last line of my post was definitely hyperbolic and wrong on a literal level. I was trying to invoke the sort of non-prime-and-they-know-it fights that showcase just how much a difference The Real Stuff (youth, Super Serum, psychic powers, whatever) makes. I'm thinking Luke and Brakiss-whats-his-name dueling with lightsabers under the effects of the Ysalamiri (suddenly almost graceless, nigh clumsy, dealing with fatigue they usually just Force away, etc.... but still wielding laser sword, and trained in swordsmanship), or one of the melees between Trayzen the Infinite and Orikan the Diviner (literally described as being almost comically parallel to two old men flailing at each other, if not for the powerful physical shells and weapons they wielded which allowed for lethal effect anyway).

So no, it wouldn't actually be a disappointing fight. The best I could say to salvage that last statement is to say that it would seem disappointing only in comparison to the fireworks potential if they each juiced themselves fully.

But yeah, last statement, totally wrong.

I will stand by my statement that trying to figure out what an unboosted-by-power Emperor is capable of is extremely difficult to pin down, aside from the dude having immense experience (albeit practically all of it as someone with vast psychic powers). If we're letting him use Biomancy prep, he's probably Primarch or better in physicals, if we aren't, he's... a human. An immensely-aged human, but a human. Astartes tier physicals through sheer experience and self-control, maybe even Custodes tier, through raw experience and developed instinct alone.

And being stripped of something like psychic powers for a fight when you've experienced almost everything with them as a crutch could make things a lot more diffcult for any fighter without experience in that sort of thing. I don't think Big E has much of it, he was Heart Attack Inducing people he thought deserved it before his balls dropped.