No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which team do you see winning ?

#2 Edited by cosmic_reign (3429 posts) - - Show Bio

Likely Team 1

Oblivion is/should be a non-factor.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#3 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

HOTU Thanos and PR Molecule Man are head and shoulders above everyone here. And I am going to have to go with PR Molecule Man.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#5 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Molecule Man can beat team 1, both lack behind him in terms of power.

Oblivion really shouldn't be here.

#6 Posted by Yamiyodare (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you say that Oblivion should not be here, according to information about his power, he has nothing to envy to others.

Or do I miss something?

#7 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1923 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 probably.

#8 Posted by etriel (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@yamiyodare:

hes gonna use garbage vsbattles arguments.

regardless. i do think team 1 wins

#9 Posted by Supermanthor (16674 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre retcon molecule man solos

#11 Posted by cosmic_reign (3429 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre retcon molecule man solos

Actually, I don't disagree, but not in total agreement either. Heh

Its PreR MMs potential that separates him from the likes of PreR Beyonder, Kubik and other CC beings.

Though I think an argument for HOTI Thanos can always be made.

#12 Posted by EcoBlitz (4614 posts) - - Show Bio

Incoming vsbattle wiki argument

#13 Posted by Yasindermann (724 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the Doom wank, he is a non-factor here. He had problems against Black Panther with the IG, but in the end, he beated Black Panther. The Beyonders (Doom has stolen the powers from the Beyonder), are not really powerful. A explosion that can destroy 100k universes can kill all beyonders. So no, he is not so powerful like people say. In the end, it would be HOTU Thanos vs Molecule man, and molecule man probaly takes this, because of feats.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, Thanos absorbed LT, but Moleculeman was several times more powerful than LT, but molecule man could go agaist a beign, who was million times more powerful than the marvel multiverse (Including LT). I could post more things from molecule man, but he is clearly the winner.

#14 Posted by Helloman (28624 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#15 Edited by etriel (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann:

the living tribunal and the other abstracts was not so prominent nor did he posit significant multiversal feats during the time of pre-retconned secret wars era.

trying to forward scale pre-retcon molecule man to later various forms of the living tribunal after molecule man was retconned and the living tribunal got very much gaugable power levels and status is a bad idea.

#16 Posted by Yasindermann (724 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: But still doesn't change the fact, that he was way more powerful LT. Like I understand, LT hasn't an M-Body. The cosmic cube version from molecule man gets stomped. LT was afraid from the pre-retcon beyonder and asked owie to help him, because he couldn't defeat him. Yeah, LT has become way more feats, but he was always the same powerful. So that probaly doen't change anything.

#17 Edited by etriel (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann:

before secret wars retcon. the living tribunal had almost no feats. the cosmology iteration of marvel was literally retconned.

so you cannot prove that the living tribunal pre-sw retcon is as strong as his later classic selves. you are just assuming.

it does change something. you implying a featless character in its evolution of marvel's self retcons is as strong as his later selves is off to me.