God Cloth Andromeda Shun(Saint Seiya) VS Vados(Dragon Ball Super)

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any God Knight beats Vados. Quite a few Gold Knights can do it as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shun solos the verse.

No Caption Provided

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch seiya aren't even planetary, never even busted a continent

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch seiya aren't even planetary, never even busted a continent

Mismatch ? That two guys in this battle are above Universal. All attacks in SS are focused in a single point for don't destroy planets, there are lots of techniques above Galaxy level in SS

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Don't bother with him. He doesn't know anything outside of the DB bubble anyway.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in Se... Oh wait...

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JOVIOLMA
Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for feats that put them at country level let alone planetary

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: guess you didn’t see people busting dimensions or galaxies or rearranging solar systems from universe away. Goku isn’t planet level by feats too, neither is vados as she has no dc feats going by your logic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi-planetary feats for Vados pls and thx:

No Caption Provided

;)

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@ecoblitz: a dimension could be the size of a house not impressive

Ummm Vados has on screen destroyed a planet whereas Shun hasn't even destroyed a city....

Not comparable by feats, Vados solos the verse, tbh anyone last Teen Gohan can solo the verse that has no planetary people

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: is shooting a metal chain a good feat then?

Seems like it didn't even leave a mark on that planet let alone destroy anything, guess should be putting this verse against naruto seeing as how weak they seem to be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Goku got hurt by a rock and a laser, BoS Saint seiya solos the DBverse.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@death2heretics: saints have to wear armour to protect them because they're so weak and a wooden stick could stab them and kill them otherwise

Even in the armour they can barely take a hit from kid naruto let alone anyone in DB

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: A dimension could be the size of a house, which would make the feat largely unimpressive. In reality, however, they've wiped out dimensions that contain stars and nebulae, even being confused for the very universe itself:

https://imgur.com/a/o9JV3

And we've seen them destroy universes on panel as well - something 99% of the DB cast can only dream of doing if we go by feats:

https://imgur.com/a/iNKr2

is shooting a metal chain a good feat then?

Depends on what your standard for "good" is. Compared to what Vados has shown DC-wise, most definitely.

Seems like it didn't even leave a mark on that planet let alone destroy anything, guess should be putting this verse against naruto seeing as how weak they seem to be

Yeah, the planets breaking apart on panel do make it seem like that. Perhaps Naruto characters likely would present more of a challenge compared to the usual DB characters they're placed against and end up defeating every other day, wouldn't you agree?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: saints have to wear armour to protect them because they're so weak and a wooden stick could stab them and kill them otherwise

Even in the armour they can barely take a hit from kid naruto let alone anyone in DB

Sounds like Goku should get a cloth tailor-made for him to prevent sneak attacks from bullets and common ray guns then.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MainJP
@ecoblitz said:

Goku isn’t planet level by feats too, neither is vados as she has no dc feats going by your logic.

She has this:

Loading Video...

The question is whether that's a feat for Vados or the staff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Lol Saint Seiya's armor is made of titanium. Titanium>>> rock.

Goku gets stomped.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: you can clearly see no planets being damaged, why are you just straight up lying? You can see Little Rock's being destroyed and the planet is there fine

Ermmm you can paint a picture of a star in a wall doesn't mean that wall contains a star, the dimensions weren't even shown to be bigger than a city and your saying there's stars and nebulas? LOL

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol they're armour is made out of titanium? Which must be more durable than their body so I guess MCU Ironman can take them down with a few shots

MCU iron man > Saints in durability confirmed I guess

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: yeah said dimension had galaxies in them try again. Planet level feat for vados?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior:

you can clearly see no planets being damaged, why are you just straight up lying? You can see Little Rock's being destroyed and the planet is there fine

Put on your glasses and look again. The "little rocks" we see are a result of the planets being broken apart. Come to think of it, I didn't happen to see Vados actually destroy a planet. It was merely ignited by her staff. Can you show me evidence the planet itself was broken apart or disappeared?

Ermmm you can paint a picture of a star in a wall doesn't mean that wall contains a star, the dimensions weren't even shown to be bigger than a city and your saying there's stars and nebulas? LOL

Yeesh, terrible analogy if I've ever seen one. Kek

The dimension is shown to house numerous stars and nebulae because the author decided to include them within the dimension in the story itself. When Iapetos opened a rift leading their, Leo Aioria confused it the universe, which last I checked, also littered with visible stars and nebula.

When you can show a feat above planet level for Vados or anyone she could scale to, you can maybe argue her having a chance against Sanctuary Bronze Shun, though the matter of her speed being inferior would still come into play.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm loving the comments.

Vados would win

Shun would win.

whats up people ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol they're armour is made out of titanium? Which must be more durable than their body so I guess MCU Ironman can take them down with a few shots

MCU iron man > Saints in durability confirmed I guess

Well, we've established that MCU Iron Man > Saint Seiya characters > DBS characters that are wounded from bullets and common ray guns.

Now we're getting somewhere.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@thedarkpaladin: if you want to believe that then go ahead

Seems your obsessed with power levels and can't take your favourite verse being second rate when it comes to both power levels and popularity

This needs to be locked, someone already posted Vados destroying a planet and the best you could show was breaking a few rocks with a chain, that's street level stuff

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Chaos239

Vados stomps

SSJG Goku would stomp

SS is so wanked, wait till people put them against God Tiers verses like TORIKO!

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior:

if you want to believe that then go ahead

What I believe is of no importance. The scans show happens quite clearly.

Seems your obsessed with power levels and can't take your favourite verse being second rate when it comes to both power levels and popularity

You're*

Nice to know your grammar is on par with your debating skills.

I'm fine with Saint Seiya not being as popular as DB. Heaven knows we don't need another fanbase like that one running around. They do, however, lose where it matters on the Battle Forum.

This needs to be locked, someone already posted Vados destroying a planet and the best you could show was breaking a few rocks with a chain, that's street level stuff

Yeah, that's probably the only correct thing you've said in this thread so far. This thread needs to be locked, as it's a mismatch in favor of Saint Seiya like the other 9,000 DB vs Saint Seiya threads of the Vine.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@royal_warrior said:

@thedarkpaladin: if you want to believe that then go ahead

Damn dude, I know that you think that Vados would win, but lowballing SS verse just show that you have no idea what you are talking about, Hades can create Massive Universal dimensions and sustain a Infinite Sized Realm full of life and matter and Seiya was able to hurt him, Shun is almost the same level as Seiya.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: going to personal insults just shows that you've lost the debate and have no credibility, I'm sorry that your so insecure that you need to throw insults when you've been shown up in this thread, power levels aren't everything, don't have to keep getting upset about the Saints ?

It's a sign of weakness and for such a troll I didn't expect anything else

Thank you for proving me right ? You seem stressed all the time, you need to loosen up because your very toxic just a little free tip

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#34 higherpower  Moderator

??

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Why are you indulging him? Im sure he's been stomped enough on the site to know who's top dog.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior:

going to personal insults just shows that you've lost the debate and have no credibility, I'm sorry that your so insecure that you need to throw insults when you've been shown up in this thread, power levels aren't everything, don't have to keep getting upset about the Saints ?

t's a sign of weakness and for such a troll I didn't expect anything else

Thank you for proving me right ? You seem stressed all the time, you need to loosen up because your very toxic just a little free tip

I'm sorry, I couldn't resit pointing out that little grammatical error to you just like I can't resist pointing out the "t's" mistake you made above. Although, I don't think that means I avoided responding to your arguments, because I did do just that in my previous post. The fact that you're avoiding the relevant points shows you've run out of ammo here, not that your rather obvious baiting was ever considered ammo in the first place.

Also, it's "you're very toxic". Autocorrection does exist, you know.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Royal_Warrior

Comming from a guy who had to change his name because he was called out for trolling all the time.....

Still waiting for any feats better than Vados destroying the planet, seems we haven't got any, how long shall we leave this open before locking? Because all I'm seeing are Losses for Saints, but from a series that has been sub par and known as the transformers of anime I guessed they're used to taking Ls

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@chaos239 said:

Vados stomps

SSJG Goku would stomp

SS is so wanked, wait till people put them against God Tiers verses like TORIKO!

DB Wanking as well, SS don't have wank most of the feats are clearly explained, the same for DBZ.

Really ? SSJG Goku would defeat Shun ? would not even bother Shun, why you think I put Vados, she is the strongest female in DBZ and my Favorite angel.

People should analyse Vados speed feats, DC, physical strenght and her hax as well.

The same for Shun, but most of the people never read SS in their lifes in think that DB characters are the strongest ever, Kaiocool to be honest is the only DB debater guy that I respect, he at least prove a point and argue with plausive arguments, most of the people thinks Vados would win because like DB.

Vados would win ? Okay I can accepted that she is extremely powerful, but at least compare and prove your point, I wasn't going to write this to be honest, but you say that Goku can defeat Shun just show that you never read a chapter or SS in your life, they have too much hax and speed, DC as well.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you're forced to make unwarranted accusations about others supposedly trolling in place of an valid argument.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comming from a guy who had to change his name because he was called out for trolling all the time.....

Still waiting for any feats better than Vados destroying the planet, seems we haven't got any, how long shall we leave this open before locking? Because all I'm seeing are Losses for Saints, but from a series that has been sub par and known as the transformers of anime I guessed they're used to taking Ls

Youve said this about 6x now and as usual have no originality in the chunder you call comments.

TDP and others have time and time again demonstrated evidence and better ways of conveying that then you could ever hope to achieve. And no amount of salt toward another series will change this fact.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MainJP
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And finally there it is!

Comicvines 3 tell tale signs you've lost

1. Throw around insults

2. Use a GiF

3. Call for back up

And calls themselves too dogs when they can't even defend themselves and have to go crying for mods and backup ???

Still waiting for any feats to keep this open? As of now we have a boy in titanium armour vs a planet buster??

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
No Caption Provided

That is me, but I can't be quiet when someone says that SSG Goku can defeat Shun

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@masterskywalker: Your salt has reached levels unsurpassed by any other user recorded on this site! ?‍♂️

Can't even defend yourself, always require backup and have the cheek to call yourself a "top Dog" ??

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Crying for mods"

This coming from the user who started a spite flagging campaign because he didn't agree with their opinions regarding Dragon Ball.

All the emojis in the world won't help you avoid the facts.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Chaos239

@joviolma said:

DB Wanking as well, SS don't have wank most of the feats are clearly explained, the same for DBZ.

SS is wanked as hell, so is DB but by the Lord so is SS.

Really ? SSJG Goku would defeat Shun ? would not even bother Shun, why you think I put Vados, she is the strongest female in DBZ and my Favorite angel.

Considering he's MFTL and actually Universal, yes... he would. Your favourite Angel is on par with a guy who casually one shotted a Universe buster and yet your doing this?

People should analyse Vados speed feats, DC, physical strenght and her hax as well.

Nice.

The same for Shun, but most of the people never read SS in their lifes in think that DB characters are the strongest ever, Kaiocool to be honest is the only DB debater guy that I respect, he at least prove a point and argue with plausive arguments, most of the people thinks Vados would win because like DB.

I hate DB, I think it's a joke of a show and Toriyama is one of the most overrated and rather bad writers around yet I think Vados one shots, but people will try and counter my claims with 'Hurr Duur DBZtard!'

But tell me, whats a more plausible argument, me using scaling, feats, character statements and canon databooks or people cherry picking statements from characters?

Vados would win ? Okay I can accepted that, but you say that Goku can defeat Shun just show that you never read a chapter or SS in your life, they have too much hax and speed, DC as well.

I've seen SS respect threads, I've seen numerous debaters on here get debunked of their SS wank by people using on Panel feats. Only SS top tiers are Universal, have way better travel speed than DBS top tiers and are jokes to people like Vados who one shot people like Beerus.

But I'm a DBZtard, I think DBZ is the anime version of Jesus dont I?

No Caption Provided

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: spite flagging campaign? Stop victimaizing yourself and making things up to get sympathy ? If people flag your stuff it's because your spreading toxicity and that you talk shit all the time at people and about verses which 99% of the time your wrong about anyway

But keep believing I done a flagging campaign against ya if it makes you feel proud

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:
@joviolma said:

SS is wanked as hell, so is DB but by the Lord so is SS.

No is not, I already read all the chapters of the manga and the databook, most of the ''wank'' is very easy to explain :P

Considering he's MFTL and actually Universal, yes... he would. Your favourite Angel is on par with a guy who casually one shotted a Universe buster and yet your doing this?

No he is not, was officially confirmed by Shonen Jump, FujiTV and Jump Tistory that Dyspo is only Light speed only is FTL using the Light Bullet which increase his speed thousands of times, and Shun is above MFTL and Universal DC why do you think I make this thread. Shun >>>>>>>>>>>> UI Goku

No Caption Provided

Nice.

I hate DB, I think it's a joke of a show and Toriyama is one of the most overrated and rather bad writers around yet I think Vados one shots, but people will try and counter my claims with 'Hurr Duur DBZtard!'

No, you don't hate, you clearly watchs the anime to know Vados feats and you even mentioned Toppo, Beerus and SSB Vegito feats in my previous threads and SSJ Goku in other threads as well to be honest if I hate something I have no reason for watch it.

But tell me, whats a more plausible argument, me using scaling, feats, character statements and canon databooks or people cherry picking statements from characters?

Just from characters ? We have the databook confirming this thing, we have the creator words which was explaining that Hades Hyperdimension was universal sized and he created and infinite realm.

Vados would win ? Okay I can accepted that, but you say that Goku can defeat Shun just show that you never read a chapter or SS in your life, they have too much hax and speed, DC as well.

I've seen SS respect threads, I've seen numerous debaters on here get debunked of their SS wank by people using on Panel feats. Only SS top tiers are Universal, have way better travel speed than DBS top tiers and are jokes to people like Vados who one shot people like Beerus.

Crossing a Universal dimension in minutes is a feat in the Angels level, and that was they bronze cloths.

But I'm a DBZtard, I think DBZ is the anime version of Jesus dont I?

No, there is a anime about Jesus, a manga as well(I'm serious)

Episode 124: Weekly Shōnen JumpEpisode 124 (21 January)

A Stormy, Fierce Attack! Gohan Fights with his Back to the Wall!! 疾風怒涛の猛襲!悟飯背水の陣!! Shippū dotō no mōshū! Gohan haisui no jin!!

FujiTV Preview Image

Gohan's in big trouble! What's his comeback strategy?!

Gohan helps out Freeza in his fierce battle against Universe 11's Dyspo. The two are at the mercy of Dyspo's light-speed movement?!