#1 Edited by CaM_CaSh (666 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Gladiators:

Wonder Woman, Shazam, Orion, Black Adam

vs

Marvel Gladiators:

Beta Ray Bill, Thor, Hercules, Classic Drax

Who wins in this battle???

Keeping in mind: teamwork, skill, intelligence, speed, experience, warrior heart etc...

Standard versions unless specified

No holding back

Morals off

Takes place in a neutral universe on an abandoned planet Earth

Win by death or KO

#2 Edited by Vertigo- (17817 posts) - - Show Bio

@cam_cash: This first incarnation Drax, or when he was brought back when Thanos got res'd by Death? The latter is stronger, but dumber then the former

#3 Posted by ginman333 (3036 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed blitz versus a thanos fighter. Got it.....

#4 Posted by TheKinfing (11782 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel.

#5 Posted by CaM_CaSh (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: the stronger but dumber version. Btw I know about the nobody can kill him apart from Thanos or whatever so KO is part of the way to win

@ginman333: has he not got good reaction time? I've seen thanos fighters like thanos himself play with the SS, Darkseid make superman look like Squirrel Girl. Point is, Drax could still be able to do damage mate

#6 Posted by CaM_CaSh (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by ginman333 (3036 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. Hence my comment - its basically Drax v. DC team. Personally I think the speed difference between Thor like characters and WW like character is closer than others believe (the whole travel v. fighting speed is BS - there is something to it but it needs better equalization - anyone who believes you can effectively travel at FTL speed but only have the agility of a street leveler needs to check themselves), but Im not willing to have that debate tonight...

@cam_cash said:

@blackestnight93: the stronger but dumber version. Btw I know about the nobody can kill him apart from Thanos or whatever so KO is part of the way to win

@ginman333: has he not got good reaction time? I've seen thanos fighters like thanos himself play with the SS, Darkseid make superman look like Squirrel Girl. Point is, Drax could still be able to do damage mate

#8 Posted by Vertigo- (17817 posts) - - Show Bio

@cam_cash: I'll have to get back to you once I catch up on my readings then. The only thing I've read of second Drax is his scuffle with Surfer, which is actually quite impresive. To the point of tanking a backhand and an energy blast with pretty much no issue, to stopping Surfers board from taking off, to going through a sun with 0 issue. And he should still be a star buster since his weaker incarnation was.

#9 Edited by CaM_CaSh (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@ginman333: oh sorry that is my bad I thought you was suggesting that Drax would get speed blitzed lol but I agree with you about the speed thing, sometimes people forget the difference between travel speed and reaction time

#10 Edited by CaM_CaSh (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: ok mate, I hope you enjoy the comic and come back with some really good arguments!

#11 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#12 Posted by blackpantherisb (7243 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team

#13 Posted by Shadow411 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

By basic versions I'm assuming you mean classic version of each character. In that case, I see Marvel crushing them. (Classic) Thor was a monster. Hercules was just as insanely strong, and the crazy thing is BRB is a good step or two behind Thor/Herc. And BRB should be able to match/defeat WW, Thor can easily take BA/Shazam while Herc takes the other. Draw gets his ass smoke by Orion's btw. And Marvel hours handily have this.

Please someone answer this. Could Thor stop Shazam/BA from using their lightning powers to power-up/down?? He does control lightning, and the reason I'm asking is because I could see Shazam holding Thor and screaming Shazam to get the lightning to hit Thor. Would that work on Thor or could he stop it??

*** someone please give me a reason/explanation as to why that could or couldn't happen?

#14 Posted by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@cam_cash: Team Marvel. Close though, I would be fine with voting either side.

#16 Posted by ILostTheKey (993 posts) - - Show Bio