Thor whould defenatly win

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Tevnoba

Odin Force Thor could curbstomp Gladiator, without Odin Force it would be much closer, but Gladiator will out do him.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Odin Force Thor could curbstomp Gladiator, without Odin Force it would be much closer, but Gladiator will out do him.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Apparition

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Mighty Thor

why are people repeating other people?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Cuase they belive gladiator stronger i cant disagree their hes like a better sentry if you ask me lol but in the end if gladiator and thor found out they could beat each other like supreme vs gladiator. Gladiator ould just fake beign knocked out but the worst thing for gladiatro to do is to let thor get to far the worst thing for thor to do is to let gladiator stay to close and get some hits so its should go to gladiator although in the comic thor won.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

The Mighty Thor says:

"why are people repeating other people?"

lol i did it because they did. you ruined the chain spidey!

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Apparition says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"why are people repeating other people?"
lol i did it because they did. you ruined the chain spidey!"

lol

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

but i really think thor would win. he always beats gladiator in the comics. even thunderstrike beat gladiator.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

Yeah gladiator sorta gives up in his fights or loses alot like tyrant thor with his hammer to supreme because they were both evenly matched and some others do you gusy belive superman could beat galactus?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

superman beat galactus? lol of course not

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Lol thank you some body here a few weeks back said all superman has to do is hit him down but if galactus armor is stronger then celestial armor which didnt even feel thor hammers hits whats superman gonna do to galactus with no weap lol.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

galactus can control molecules just like the silver surfer, so he could break superman down molecularly until there was nothing left.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By Sparda

Cannonball fought Gladiator to a standstill. Thor should take him, IMO.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition

but you dont think cannonball should have been able to stalemate him do you?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Sparda

Apparition says:

"but you dont think cannonball should have been able to stalemate him do you?"

Gladiator's confidence musta went down, or something when he saw that Cannonball could almost take him. All his self-respect just went down. Only reason I can think of....

Dr. Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dr. Doom

Gladiator loses, all Thor has to do is make his confidence go down.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

Sparda says:

"Apparition says:
Gladiator's confidence musta went down, or something when he saw that Cannonball could almost take him. All his self-respect just went down. Only reason I can think of...."

yeah i dont think he should have had any trouble with cannonball

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

Sparda says:

"Apparition says:
Gladiator's confidence musta went down, or something when he saw that Cannonball could almost take him. All his self-respect just went down. Only reason I can think of...."

It did for some odd reason cannonball was able to control the confidence and eventually make gladiators confidence drop and he knocked gladiatro out with one hti while flying of ofcurse

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Tevnoba

Sparda says:

"Cannonball fought Gladiator to a standstill. Thor should take him, IMO."

All I ever saw of this was Cannonball distracting gladiator for a bit while others escaped. Do you have additional information?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Yeah he some how messed up with gladiators confidence then they flew to each other and bam gladiator got knocked out although i think it might have been reed.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By majestic99

Thor wins(but not stomps).

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By majestic99

@BlueLantern1995: I did. I shall stop bumping threads then.

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LONGTIME
@BlueLantern1995 said:

@majestic99 said:

Thor wins(but not stomps).

This and who bumped this?

Are you blind?
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By majestic99

@LONGTIME: I already answered. Are you blind/

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I've always had this theory that Gladiator loses his confidence when given descent resistance by those he deems inferior to him. Namely everyone on earth. It's a difference when battling Thor and Surfer. But when beaten by a Reed Richards and a Cannonball. He know's he should be able to kill them easily. When he dosen't, it kinda throws him off. For example. If your 6 foot 5 and 203lbs. And you punched a 5 foot 2 dude, weighing in at 106lbs, hard as fawk in the face, and he dosen't flinch. You may begin to question your ability to put them down. A shaky confidence is usually a automatic liabity in a fight.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close fight but Thor wins the majority.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666

In character - Thor, after hard battle.

Out of character - Gladiator in nanoseconds.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always had this theory that Gladiator loses his confidence when given descent resistance by those he deems inferior to him. Namely everyone on earth. It's a difference when battling Thor and Surfer. But when beaten by a Reed Richards and a Cannonball. He know's he should be able to kill them easily. When he dosen't, it kinda throws him off. For example. If your 6 foot 5 and 203lbs. And you punched a 5 foot 2 dude, weighing in at 106lbs, hard as fawk in the face, and he dosen't flinch. You may begin to question your ability to put them down. A shaky confidence is usually a automatic liabity in a fight.

The Cannonball moment i like to bring up as Gladiator hit him with his best punch which is a planet killer yet nothing gets damaged or anything ..... comes off as pis to me .

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gladiator in a beat down with no pis cis or wis

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Thor has withstood a nova explosion and gone toe to toe with classic drax. I dont see anyreason he cant overcome Glads

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: He Has one nanosecond feat, which is from a while back. I doubt his combat speed is actually of that level.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

The Cannonball moment i like to bring up as Gladiator hit him with his best punch which is a planet killer yet nothing gets damaged or anything ..... comes off as pis to me .

It isn't. Sam just - IDK how it looks now - could absorb all kinetic energy. He used Gladiator's own punch to knock him off.

@czarny_samael666: He Has one nanosecond feat, which is from a while back. I doubt his combat speed is actually of that level.

Most best fears are done only once. Tha is why they are best ;-)

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WarBlade539

@czarny_samael666 said:

I would disagree, friend. Gladiator doesn't have the damage output to beat Thor IMO.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

I would disagree, friend. Gladiator doesn't have the damage output to beat Thor IMO.

I am pretty sure Gladiator snapping his neck or even punching him a billion times before Thor could react to him would kill him ,Speed wise Gladiator is way to much for Thor as strength wise they are kinda equal but punching power is all Gladiator as well .

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By czarny_samael666

@darkazrael999 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

I am pretty sure Gladiator snapping his neck or even punching him a billion times before Thor could react to him would kill him ,Speed wise Gladiator is way to much for Thor as strength wise they are kinda equal but punching power is all Gladiator as well .

They have similar punching power, but it doesn't matteri n fight out of character, since Thor wouldn't be able to do anything before Gladiator will punch him dozens of times.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

They have similar punching power, but it doesn't matteri n fight out of character, since Thor wouldn't be able to do anything before Gladiator will punch him dozens of times.

Thor was speed-blitzed by Sentry before. Didn't stop him then, won't stop him now. Thor's damage-output is far, far greater than Hyperion.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor wins this he can easily defeat Gladiator

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

Thor was speed-blitzed by Sentry before. Didn't stop him then, won't stop him now. Thor's damage-output is far, far greater than Hyperion.

He wasn't speedblitz in sense we're putting here. Sentry flied at him very fast, Gladiator won't do that, he will come in front of Thor and punch him 1,000 times before Thor will be able to react.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

He wasn't speedblitz in sense we're putting here. Sentry flied at him very fast, Gladiator won't do that, he will come in front of Thor and punch him 1,000 times before Thor will be able to react.

Sentry did that too. In one of the 'Seige' tie-in issues, Sentry is clearly shown punching him multiples times in probably nanoseconds.

And I have always argued that Thor can perceive objects moving at lightspeed. He can travel MFTL using Mjolnir. If he can be aware of his surroundings...his environment when doing so, he can perceive Gladiator bull-rushing him.

If he can get up, not long after Death Seed Sentry speared him at MFTL, he will have no problem with Gladiator.

Also Mjolnir. Godblast. Winds of a Thousand Worlds.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Sentry did that too. In one of the 'Seige' tie-in issues, Sentry is clearly shown punching him multiples times in probably nanoseconds.

And I have always argued that Thor can perceive objects moving at lightspeed. He can travel MFTL using Mjolnir. If he can be aware of his surroundings...his environment when doing so, he can perceive Gladiator bull-rushing him.

If he can get up, not long after Death Seed Sentry speared him at MFTL, he will have no problem with Gladiator.

Also Mjolnir. Godblast. Winds of a Thousand Worlds.

He didn't.

1.It wasn't Siege, but What If.

2.You can't prove it were nanoseconds. If they would be, Thor wouldn't even move or notice that someone is attacking him, he doesn't have that kind of reaction speed.

3.He isn't FTL in reaction speed, You're talking about different kind of reflex. It is like pilot and boxer.

4.Thor's attacks doesn't matter, because there won't be any.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiators WRECKS thor here. Speed kills

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: He also has a feat of fighting Thor during a time stop. The FF, Thor and Iron Man were doing it by Reed's tech. Presentation of the character indicates he has FTL reflexes, including the nano second feat you are referring to from Quasar 54, including the time stop fight from FF 339 and his flight to earth in FF 249 where approaches earth at 100 times light speed.

PIS off? Gladiator wins this.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: He also has a feat of fighting Thor during a time stop. The FF, Thor and Iron Man were doing it by Reed's tech. Presentation of the character indicates he has FTL reflexes, including the nano second feat you are referring to from Quasar 54, including the time stop fight from FF 339 and his flight to earth in FF 249 where approaches earth at 100 times light speed.

PIS off? Gladiator wins this.

Not PIS off. CIS off.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers