Gladiator Runs The Shonen Gauntlet

Avatar image for jashro44
#1 Edited by jashro44 (55254 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for iron_tiger
#2 Posted by Iron_Tiger (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

This feels like one of those battles that is really going to push Kallark's confidence. But the gauntlet also looks out of place; Naruto and Sasuke should be below Saitama, I think, and that's where Kallark could potentially stop.

Avatar image for kevd4wg
#3 Posted by Kevd4wg (14288 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladiator's actually been really consistent lately. The last low end I can remember for him was getting rekt by Jean(though maybe I'm wrong) and that was like 6 years ago? He hasn't had any horiffic low ends like Merged Hulk/Gambit level in a long time and he's been getting some really good feats. I honestly think his outliers are starting to outnumber his lower ends. I don't know anything about 9/10, but I'll say he beats Naruto and Sasuke

Avatar image for moneyyjunee
#4 Posted by MoneyyJunee (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe 9 or 10

Avatar image for underfire47
#5 Edited by Underfire47 (274 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

Gladiator's actually been really consistent lately. The last low end I can remember for him was getting rekt by Jean(though maybe I'm wrong) and that was like 6 years ago? He hasn't had any horiffic low ends like Merged Hulk/Gambit level in a long time and he's been getting some really good feats. I honestly think his outliers are starting to outnumber his lower ends. I don't know anything about 9/10, but I'll say he beats Naruto and Sasuke

True no low ends apart from failing to take out Heimdall with a multi-galaxy wide blitz, having a long fight with him where he finally beats him but not before being beaten up himself, getting blitzed by Throgg, failing to beat up dead weakened Asgardians that Angela could one-shot, getting put on his knees by one blow from Jane Thors hammer, getting KO'd by an explosion that was tanked by characters like Corsair, getting one-shot by a stabbing of the sword through his chest, other than that no low showings.

The only real difference between Gladiator now and from a few years ago is that now he doesn't just get the shitty feats, he sometimes gets good ones too, but still way more shitty ones than good ones.

Dunno who Ata is but he is never getting pass Toriko.

Avatar image for wot_m8
#6 Posted by Wot_m8 (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably stops at Ata. Definitely stops at Toriko.

His confidence issues won't let hin get past the ruthless assault of Ata. Toriko just straight up stomps.

Avatar image for rac95
#7 Posted by Rac95 (5951 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I don't know Ata I have to exclude him from my judgement, but otherwise he stops at Toriko. You need a character at least at the high-tier/herald-level border (depending if it is a brick or has hax) and Gladiator isn't there right now.

He could reach it though, if they continue to write him like he should be by on paper stats

Avatar image for topazzz
#8 Edited by TOPAZZZ (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95: Ata’s a casual planet buster who cut the moon in half and should be MFTL.

from samurai 8

Avatar image for eri123
#9 Posted by eri123 (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 9 or 10.

Avatar image for johnsmjs36
#10 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops probably at 9 and definitely at 10

Avatar image for rac95
#11 Posted by Rac95 (5951 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz: Interesting. Looks like someone wants to go in the direction of Toriko-levels.

Can I have a link or scans for him?

Avatar image for Knowledge_King
#12 Posted by WordWarrior (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Toriko, since I don't know Ata.

Avatar image for notcensored
#13 Posted by NotCensored (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto should be above Sasuke he can amp himself to ridiculous levels to the point Sasuke can't hope to fight him without outside help

Avatar image for xlr87t3
#14 Posted by XLR87T3 (10394 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6

Avatar image for gaoron
#15 Posted by Gaoron (10106 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to be that guy but it should be Saitama > Naruto > Sasuke. Stops at 9 or 10 but could stop Saitama on a bad day too.

Avatar image for wot_m8
#16 Posted by Wot_m8 (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:

Probably stops at Ata. Definitely stops at Toriko.

His confidence issues won't let hin get past the ruthless assault of Ata. Toriko just straight up stomps.

Avatar image for jashro44
#17 Posted by jashro44 (55254 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

I don't want to be that guy but it should be Saitama > Naruto > Sasuke. Stops at 9 or 10 but could stop Saitama on a bad day too.

I have Naruto and Sauske in there prime above Saitama. Normally I would agree Nauto>Sasuke but Sasuke has genjutsu which is something gladiator is susceptible to.

Online
Avatar image for rac95
#18 Posted by Rac95 (5951 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

I have Naruto and Sauske in there prime above Saitama. Normally I would agree Nauto>Sasuke but Sasuke has genjutsu which is something gladiator is susceptible to.

Normally yes, but at full confidence he threw Rachel Summers out of his head

Avatar image for jashro44
#19 Posted by jashro44 (55254 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95 said:

@jashro44:

I have Naruto and Sauske in there prime above Saitama. Normally I would agree Nauto>Sasuke but Sasuke has genjutsu which is something gladiator is susceptible to.

Normally yes, but at full confidence he threw Rachel Summers out of his head

I don't know the full context of this but Sasuke could cause gladiators confidence to dwindle through the use of illusions.

Online
Avatar image for rac95
#20 Posted by Rac95 (5951 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I can search the scans, but she basically captures him un an illusion, he finds a mistake and throws her out of his brain.

Also, going by his feats from the recent Dr Strange series right now he easily defeats them (everyone gets incredible feats in it)