Gladiator and Prof X vs Superman and Batman.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sling Shot

I think Gladiator after a mind transforming session with Prof X would reach levels of confidence that would elevate and unleash new levels of power and possibly even new powers.Essentially Prof would protect Gladiators self image internally by implanting strong suggestion that he is indomitable regardless of the situation.

vs

Supes and Batman the diefic duo.

fight!

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

Maybe I shoulda gave Supes better help. How about NightThrasher instead of Bats.
Post Edited:2007-11-09 19:53:31

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gladiator and Xavier. I think Charles can cripple Batman's mind before Bat's can react, and Gladiator can hold off Superman long enough for Charles to zap his ass to.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crazy spidey

prof x and gladiator,batman would be down in several seconds. and gladiator would be enough for superman if he has to deal with a mental intruder at the same time.

Avatar image for the_unbeatable_hulk
The Unbeatable Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X and G take the cake.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm sure a good argument can be made for Bats and Supes to.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sling Shot

Gambler says:

"I'm sure a good argument can be made for Bats and Supes to."

I said Thrash because he is all but immune to mental attack and is comparable to Bats physically.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

How immune to mental attacks is Night Thrasher? I think its safe to assume he's never gone up against someone on Xavier's level before. But I dont know for sure.Lil help

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By speedlgt

I dont see X and g wining this at all. Heres how it goes down.

Gladitor and supes go toe to toe, and Batman is out really quick by xaiver. Supes sees bat down and after getting a pause in the fight blasts Xavier faster than X can do anything. Now X is out and its Supes and gladitor with batman slowy recovering. Thus supes and bat take out gladitor.

The real question here is how long does supes let Xavier live? inother words how long before supes realizes that x has to be taken down first. if its within mins than it a easy win for DC but if messes galditor for too long then S & B go down

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

It could just as easily be the opposite. Who says Xavier goes after Batman first? Maybe Gladiator goes for Supes and so does Xavier. Xavier mentally rapes Superman, leaves curled up in a fetal position. Sure while he was doing that Batman moved in and took him out, but now its Gladiator vs Batman. I dont care how much Batman Factor he has, he's going down the hard way.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@Gambler said:
"

It could just as easily be the opposite. Who says Xavier goes after Batman first? Maybe Gladiator goes for Supes and so does Xavier. Xavier mentally rapes Superman, leaves curled up in a fetal position. Sure while he was doing that Batman moved in and took him out, but now its Gladiator vs Batman. I dont care how much Batman Factor he has, he's going down the hard way.

"
That's where you are wrong. Martian Manhunter cannot even get access to Superman's mind anymore if Supes decides to close his mind. His will is enought to beat the likes of Dominus who was able to beat Kismet (Eternity). Prof X would have no effect on Superman at all. Gladiator is greatly inferior to Superman and there is many scans to show that.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@ShadowHuntR said:
" @Gambler said:
"

"
That's where you are wrong. Martian Manhunter cannot even get access to Superman's mind anymore if Supes decides to close his mind. His will is enought to beat the likes of Dominus who was able to beat Kismet (Eternity). Prof X would have no effect on Superman at all. Gladiator is greatly inferior to Superman and there is many scans to show that. "
Sorry dude but that post is 3 years old. I dont even know if I was being a smartass or legitimately believed what I was posting.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos. -_-

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ramtha07

Professor X solos. 

Superman leaves believing he is, truly, a mild mannered reporter and lives happily ever after with Lois Lane.

Batman grows suddenly content, as we all would dammit, to be a billionaire playboy surrounded by the worlds most beautiful women and lives out the happy, unhaunted life he deserves.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Susanoo
@Ramtha07 said:
"

Professor X solos.  Superman leaves believing he is, truly, a mild mannered reporter and lives happily ever after with Lois Lane. Batman grows suddenly content, as we all would dammit, to be a billionaire playboy surrounded by the worlds most beautiful women and lives out the happy, unhaunted life he deserves.

"

Prof. X's reactoion speed CANNOT react to Superman. Superman wins.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pcbh168

Team 1