Giyu Tomioka (Demon Slayer) vs Beast Titan, Female Titan, Armoured Titan and Colossial Titan (AoT)

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Giyu Tomioka (Demon Slayer) vs Beast Titan, Female Titan, Armoured Titan and Colossial Titan (AoT) (19 votes)

The Titans get Rui treatment. 37%
Giyu cleans house by using water breathing 16%
Giyu wins but barely 11%
Titan takes it with Difficutly 11%
Titan's crushes Giyu 5%
Few Titans Solostomps 21%

VS

Attack On Titan: 10 Things You Need To Know About The Beast Titan

Attack On Titan: 10 Things You Need To Know About The Female Titan

Armored Titan (Anime) | Attack on Titan Wiki | Fandom

Colossal Titan (Anime) | Attack on Titan Wiki | Fandom

Round 1: Base Giyu

Round 2: Marked Giyu with no stamina draining problem

Who wins?

• 
gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameburn146: But Giyu is massively faster than any Titan here, with Colossal Titan being the slowest one. I can't Giyu just Nullify the nuke with his 11th form?

Also Giyu's sword should be able to cut Titans armour since a Far Far weaker Tanjiro was able to slice the biggest boulder, and Giyu's normal strike scaling way above it. I don't see Giyu having a problem with Armour

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KillianDuclark

Statues can't fight back.

Not to mention weak ass statues made from steel like flesh (titans) especially can't fight back

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gogito

@flameburn146:Definitively without a doubt Giyu is faster. Colossal Nuke is however faster than the whole AOT verse in speed except maybe the Beasts throwing. Without Nuke colossal is the slowest.

Not really. I finished watching that arc, and many fodder people were able to react and literally move while the explosion is happening. A random fodder dude had the time to literally throw Hange in a well while the explosion was taking off. The fact that Giyu massively faster than any soldier in AoT should tell us that Giyu would definitely have no problem escaping the nuke. And also its not like the nuke is spammable or anything. In fact many soldiers saw the nuke coming. (Basing my response of from the anime)

If anything, he might just blow his own fellow titans while throwing the nuke or at least severely injure them. And its not in character for Berthold to actually blow his own teammates as well

Nah lol no chance that nuke has way more AP or DC than anything in Kimetsu No Yaiba

But Hange survived it tho. And she didn't even take life threatening damage. I agree Hange was hiding under the well but she was still very close to the nuke as other soldiers said. Hange's durability should pretty much pale in comparison to Giyu's since he literally tanked Many of Akaza's blows and End Style at point blank range yet still was able to outpace Akaza and slice him 3 times. And I am pretty sure I explained why Giyu should have the speed to escape the Nuke or at least move further away from it. I agree its DC>>Anything in Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Also can Giyu even nullify explosions with 11th form? Even so I dont think he nullifying the nuke when a weaker explosion blasted a healthy Muzans face and skin off

Yh, 11th form nullifies anything that crosspaths, just like how he nullified Rui's threads. He Also nullified Akaza's War style which are shockwaves.

Also when was this?

Idk it depends on how hard the armor is. Those things can tank some small bombs (like grenades) and if thick and strong enough (can tank slightly stronger bombs) and also take piercing attacks of hardening with dents. But Giyu can probably cut through it but the nuke takes him out for sure.

IIRC, Mikasa was able to cut Female titans Hardened Fingers. And Levi who scales below Giyu in AP cut of Beast titans crystalized Nape though with many slices. So Giyu shouldn't have a problem with dealing there armour

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameburn146:

They only saw the explosion and died, they reacted sure but they all died. You would need to prove that Giyu can run away from said explosion range in a very short time from close range of Bertholdt. Idk if Giyu has the speed to escape that. I mean didnt Muzan whos faster get caught in a smaller and weaker explosion offguard? I mean cant the same happen to Giyu who would be right beside Bert instide of meters away like survey corps and doesnt know about the nuke while the survey corps at least had some basic knowledge and some range away from Bert?

The problem with that is that, Giyu's reaction speed is much much higher than the soldiers. If a Soldier's movement speed was fast enough to actually throw Hange into a well before getting vaporized, then Giyu who is MHS+ would pretty much escape it as well. Yes he should have the speed to escape it or at least move far away from it, receiving minor damage.

Close range? Actually you have to prove how fast is Bertholt’s reaction speed or else he gets blitzed. Since he needs to have the reaction speed to actually activate the nuke, or else he gets blitzed

Which one are you talking about? Ubuyashiki planned for Muzan's arrival days before. Idk why Giyu would be off guard in this battle. This is a bloodlusted Giyu and Bertholt will hardly even find the chance to actually physically react to Giyu, in fact he can't tbh. Unless you quantify how fast Bertholt is. Giyu in base should scale way above Zenitsu who literally blitzed lightning in mid-air. Giyu isn't sitting there and let bertholt to even get close to him, If anything, Bertholt being close range to Giyu would prob be the worst case scenario for him since it would give Giyu an easier opportunity to blitz before Bertholt even activates the nuke.

So unless Bertholt has lightning speed Reaction, Berholt gets blitzed and getting close range to Giyu would be the dumbest thing he could do. And Giyu obviously has the AP to One shot any of them.

Armor can survive the nuke as stated and show in the anime and manga. The others would get blown away tho but Bert was fine with doing to Reiner if he didn't turn over so if worse comes then he would also do that here. But with hardening they should survive and recover in time.

So you agree if Bertholt activates the nuke he would blow his other teammates other than Reiner. Aight cool, cuz Those two won't stand a chance against Giyu. I mean, Bertholt can't even get close range to Giyu cuz getting close range to him is the most deadliest thing. So idk how woulf Bertholt would even use the nuke if he doesn't want to blow his own teammates and its your burden to prove on how fast is Bertholt reaction speed is in order to actually activate the nuke when getting close range before Giyu blitz's

In a well thats several feet underground and still lost a eye from the force. And she was only close to shockwave that was advancing on her so still far from the nuke. Moblit who pushed Hange into the conveniently placed well got vaporized by the shockwave and the guy turned to dust. Hange lost her eye before she could do anything too.

And she still didn't get vapourized despite being very close range. So it tells us that the Nuke can't reach or damage normal people that severely underground. Giyu's Durability should scale to Akaza who's durability scales massively (The gap is astronomical between LM5 and UM3) above Rui. The same Rui's thread's that scale beneath Rui in terms of Durability and yet was still durable enough to actually break and negg the Ap of Tanjiro's Constant flux (Aka breaking his sword). Mind you a weaker Tanjiro without even using a single breath form was able to casually slice a boulder this big.

Funimation on Twitter: "Step 1. Cut a boulder in half. Step 2. Watch Demon  Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba on Funimation. It's that easy!  https://t.co/y00G95L4hO @aniplexUSA @DemonSlayerUSA…  https://t.co/KDzMEdTovb"

Remember that this was a weaker Tanjiro without using a single breath form whereas a stronger Tanjiro while using the strongest breath form (Should increase the AP of your strike) couldn't cut Rui's thread (Beginning of the fight) until later on in the fight. The same threads that scale below Rui's durability.

So it should be clear here that Giyu isn't any ordinary Human. And we've seen the Nuke only kill normal Humans who can't even scratch the boulder that Tanjiro sliced. So Idk if the Nuke would even Hurt Giyu let alone Vaporize. The DC of colossial titan nuke could be huge but idk about the AP behind the nuke, and whether it can actually end Giyu or not

Yeah I get that but a giant explosion seems like stretch doesn't it? A small explosion I can see but colossals nuke seems like a huge stretch when even Muzan cant fully tank a smaller explosion and I think those wounds Muzan had would kill Giyu or at least knock him out of comission.

AP=/=DC. That might be a small explosion but the AP behind it is huge. The Colossial Titan nuke has Larger DC but not AP. Also Base Giyu was able to trade and parry Demon Tanjiro's attacks as well. And Giyu also sliced Muzan as well ( I can show you if you want). Its just that the AP behind that explosion (Muzan's) might've been bigger then we thought. Not only that but as you said earlier that Beast titans throwing speed is probably on par with Colossial titan's nuke speed if not faster. Levi was actually able to dodge the blood of the titans that beast titan was throwing when he tried to run away from the forest. And if Levi was able to physically react and dodge to BT's throwing speed than Giyu would surely be able to do the same thing.

That explosion looks just bigger than mansion sized at best and if I remember is made by normal bomb ingredients like gun powder and this took off half of Muzans head and arms. I don't think Giyu is surviving that at all and Bertholdts nuke is wayy bigger.

Giyu either moves away from it fast enough to receive barely any damage, or the most likely scenario is that bloodlusted Giyu blitz's Bertholdt's perceiption before he can react (activating the bomb)

Not exactly. Mikasa cut the non hardened parts of the fingers like just below the hardened parts so Annie fell. Hardening can't be cut as shown by Levi who is the strongest soldier with the best feats nor by Mike who is the second strongest soldier at the time with statements and feats when both together can't cut the hardening. And if Mikasa could cut through it then Annie would not be in her crystal and thunderspears wouldn't be invented to penetrate Reiners armor. But still I think Giyu has a chance to cut it but Im not sure. Im 50 50 on the matter.

I explained Giyu's Bare minimum AP at the top. Its also important to note that Slayers actually get stronger the more they fight a stronger opponent.

And its consistent cuz you see Giyu going toe to toe with Akaza and later on you see him parrying and dodging Muzan's attack while striking at the same time as well. So Giyu's AP would most probably increase during this battle as well