4. Meliodas

5. Luffy

Any means necessary

Start 100 m apart

win by death

Anime and Manga feats only please

Who wins?

BONUS:

If you could organize the fight into 1 on 1's, who would face who?

And go...

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team stomps early DBZ is overrated when you take away Piccolo moon bust they would look like wimps

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

@animefreak1: IKR ? Piccolo moon speed is superior Outlier. When has anyone ever really replicated a speed feat with their Ki blasts even half of that speed lol the fastest attack I remember was Super Buu extinction beam which shot all of the planet in seconds. In the anime humans can even see the Ki before they hit them. But they don’t see it in manga they just are instantly killed.

This team even has Ichigo too bad bleach and Naruto fans won’t ever team up against DBZ heads

Grab the popcorn here come all the DBZ Heads raging with their “piccolo destroyed the moon” everyone scales way higher than that..tards

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any besides guldo solo stomps lol

And of course yella and animefreak get along

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trolls lol. Haters disagree with actual things that happened. If it didn't happen I would be forced to agree. Unless someone can rewrite the manga and canonize it, then to say piccolo and master roshis feat is an outlier is purely salt and hilarious. But carry on guys LOL

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

Your points are all easily debunked

1: AP is different from DC you of all people should understand that argument with the ridiculous levels of wank you grant naruto AP without any feats comparable.

2: him being a moon buster in a one go Max form means nothing about fighting out a drawn battle in which he might have not had the stamina for.

3. roshis max power form would have to be lower than king piccolos or slightly comparable, this isn’t hard to figure out. If it was higher he would just one shot him.

4. Just because he went max doesn’t mean he was using his full power, same as naruto donning a full cloak and fighting fodder he can control his output of power.

5. Easily the dumbest statement, vegeta could have been going for a core bust like full power frieza meaning he would have had more than enough time to get off planet and not kill himself.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordoftheninjas: Exactly!! The only thing DBZ characters have are their feats. Take that away and they got nothing on Ichigo or Naruto! team stomps.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta love AnimeFreak's DB lowballing and Sergeant's bait.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo's feat is not an outlier when a weaker character replicated the feat lol. Even without it op allowed anime feats so Vegeta is a planet buster and the ginyus, besides guldo, who has some handy hax for this fight, all dominated a stronger Vegeta. The ginyus in an absolute mismatch. Also before multiversal Naruto solos the ginyus Naruto is a continent-moon buster based on actual feats and the manga so he could hurt the ginyus imo but he cannot dominate anyone in this fight. I'm unsure of meliodas and natsu but the hst MC's get wrecked

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ginyu force yawnstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6c50bd36886
deactivated-5e6c50bd36886

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guldo solos

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Implying Naruto doesn't suffer from the same kind of inconsistency and you have argue this chumps are multiversal..despite this .

No Caption Provided

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

1: okay so don’t make that argument then

2: doesn’t change the fact of the matter when it comes to stamina, stamina has always been an issue in DB.

3: just because it only busted a city doesn’t mean that it’s AP isn’t higher, again you make these claims all day and night with naruto but when it comes to someone in dbz you are blind to AP? Roshi vaped a moon on panel, you attempted to scale naruto characters to the moon busting cannon from the last that literally never busted the moon. Your hypocrisy is hilarious.

4: you didn’t debunk anything, just because he is in Max form doesn’t mean he is outputting the same power he used to blow up the moon.

5: literally nothing you posted discredits the possibility that vegeta could have core busted with a time frame and escaped the planet...literally nothing.

It’s not that it’s impressive or not, it’s that if the planet blows up THEY ALL DIE BECAUSE THEY CANT SURVIVE IN SPACE. Also it’s not just that frieza can destroy planets, it’s that he can do it in his 1st form heavily suppressed like its nothing.

Krillin is reacting to the AP of the blast which can be measured by him also krillin is a coward in general.

Also literally no where does it say they would have trouble with a large planet, that is the biggest reach I’ve ever seen.

You still have yet to debunk roshi busting the moon.

Just your usual space jam level reaches...

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu force stomps.

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Recoome Boom!

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

@jrazzle20: Roshi feat is a Outlier you of all ppl should know this

the dude couldn’t even beat red ribbon army or old version Piccolo who’s power is only city level

“RoShI DiDnT UsE BuFf FoRm”

As though Roshi had literally any reason or motivation at all to hold back against King Piccolo when the whole world was in danger. He killed himself trying to contain an OLD KP way beyond his prime, for god's sakes.

King Piccolo absolutely would’ve shredded him if he never used evil containment wave

plus Roshi said even if himself, Tien, and chiatzou went at Old KP they would’ve died.

plus the whole fact the daizenshu is canon states piccolo Power is only equal to a nuclear bomb...DBZ fans do the facepalm

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Animefreak is arguing against them AND there is a Naruto character on the other side............., then I am fairly sure Ginyu Force stomps, even though I have never read a page of DB in my life lol

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

That’s all you post every thread dude you lowkey prolly got that Naruto pic saved as your screensaver you so Have a hateboner Naruto Lol your a dog that needs to Learn new tricks

@bossmountain said:

@animefreak1: Implying Naruto doesn't suffer from the same kind of inconsistency and you have argue this chumps are multiversal..despite this .

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And people say comics vs manga battles are cancer lmao.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordoftheninjas: I would agree that roshis feat is an outlier but a significantly stronger character replicated the feat so piccolo's attack isn't really an outlier. Also the op says anime manga feats only so the databook is not an allowed source of feats, and no databook should ever take precedent over the actual manga that the author wrote instead of a proxy. The databooks of every series are filled with hyperbole and exaggeration. Also could I get a scan of anyone on the team destroying a moon sized object? Anyway guldo is by far the weakest member of the team and he would slap that version of piccolo around and tank his attacks like they were nothing. And Captain ginyu is orders of magnitude stronger and faster than that piccolo. So even if you low-ball the ginyus and don't scale them directly from the "outlier," that happened more than once which is pretty funny, they are still all orders of magnitude stronger and faster than Saiyan saga characters and literally 100xs of times more powerful than start of z Goku or piccolo.

1.It's not an outlier because it's literally the replication of an already performed feat.

2. Everyone on the team has at least a 5 digit power level, piccolo's special beam cannon against raditz put him at like 1300. The weakest team member is someone more powerful than nappa who busted a large city which I know isn't particularly impressive except he did it with minimal effort and the blast didn't even scathe him. The weakest team member is approximately 20% stronger than nappa and he can stop time by holding his breath or use telekinesis too hold people in place as he kills them. Everyone else on the ginyu force is hilariously stronger than guldo and were destroying a much stronger Vegeta who was finally able to defeat zarbon and dodoria. This isn't even a fight this is a stomp in favor of the ginyus

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant we all just get a bong-- err along?

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like I said before. The two moon busting feats still happened. There’s nothing you can do unless you have a time machine and go back in time to Akira Toriyamas house and attempt to stop him from drawing those feats out lol. Just give up

LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jrazzle20: Roshi isn’t a moon buster tho it’s a Outlier like Black Panther restraining silver surfer, Batman hurting The Spectre with a kick. Also most famous one Spider-Man defeating Firelord who can destroy planets.

Even if these things happen they are explained as plot induced stupidity which happens cus of the Plot. Also Roshi would not have lost to KP if he could moon bust. KP Power is only City buster. Moon busting >>>>>> city busting.

Also if Roshi was moon buster he would be stronger than both Goku and Piccolo in 23rd Budokai who were only small country level.

also after king Piccolo arc Roshi clearly states Kid Goku is far superior to himself Kid Goku >>> Roshi

Roshi is even completely flabbergasted at how strong goku tien and piccolo are In 23rd Budokai

Take this L with dignity

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless the Earth in the DB verse has two moons, which it doesn't, the Roshi destroying the moon thing is such a blatant plot hole since years later Piccolo destroyed the moon that was supposed to be already destroyed. So the Roshi moon thing is an outlier, but the Piccolo destroying the moon feat makes a lot more sense and is a legit feat for piccolo, and consider vegetarian fingering a planet into non existence. My point, Ginyu force stomps the team based on feats and power scaling by such an enormous margin, considering 4 of the 5 of them are planet busters by this, even Guldo would solo them.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: Kami most likely recreated the moon. Or the supreme kai since its there job to restore balance.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:

@floridaman29: Kami most likely recreated the moon. Or the supreme kai since its there job to restore balance.

Well if that's true it fixes the plot hole of how the moon came back but there's something else wrong with the Rosh feat, how do you go from wall busting (Pilaf Saga) to moon busting (Jacki Chun Roshi) back down to wall or building busting (Red Ribbon Army Saga)? It seems like if Roshi had that much ki power he'd be able to destroy the Piccolos easily since King Piccolo was like city busting and Jr was Island busting. It would make Roshi comparable to Piccolo in the Saiyan Saga and that's the part that bothers me

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:

Well if that's true it fixes the plot hole of how the moon came back but there's something else wrong with the Rosh feat, how do you go from wall busting (Pilaf Saga) to moon busting (Jacki Chun Roshi) back down to wall or building busting (Red Ribbon Army Saga)? It seems like if Roshi had that much ki power he'd be able to destroy the Piccolos easily since King Piccolo was like city busting and Jr was Island busting. It would make Roshi comparable to Piccolo in the Saiyan Saga and that's the part that bothers me

That's the thing, it still happened regardless if its logical or not. This is also fiction. But it was then again repeated with piccolo. Which again, still happened regardless if it made sense or not. Also the main thing here is attack potency. From what I see is a lot people like to forget attack potency in DB because of hate. Every character in fiction just cut lose and switched to only AOE attacks then wouldn't be much of a story. Also it seems that people are fine and dandy when they scale other series to planetary ranges but they have busted anything. At least in dragon ball we get sprinkles of feats to continue to scale characters off but people like to forget or low-ball for hate. But somebody like Naruto or any fictional character who never busted anything, the majority will not low ball him and say attack potency which is clear hypocrisy

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordoftheninjas: I agree roshis feat is an outlier and I've never once scaled from that. However a significantly stronger character doing the same thing doesn't seem like an outlier. In fact it seems like toriyama is trying to confirm that characters are actually that powerful when it's been done more than once. And you literally haven't given one piece of evidence that anyone on this team could do anything near piccolo's feat. I'm sorry you do not like that it happened more than once but in statistics outliers are responses outside the norm, or those that are not replicatable. Roshis moon bust doesn't make a ton sense on its own but I didn't write the story and I can only use feats the author wrote in the manga and anime, per the op. Now can you make an argument for the team without trying to discredit something that literally happened in the anime/manga and I know some people were saying DBZ kakarot retcons piccolo's moon bust but I just played the Saiyan saga and the summary literally says piccolo moon busted and villagers all over the world were asking what happened to the moon. What is your argument for the team? So far all I've seen you say is that piccolo didn't moon bust when he literally did on panel and that's not a good argument for the team

Avatar image for summary_and_conclusion
Summary_and_Conclusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu force

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

SuperNotebook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Crushes.

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By darkcomicmaster

Team wins

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ragegod

@floridaman29: At least know a thing or two about Dragon Ball before making threads. It's implied the moon was restored during the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament.

OT: The Ginyu Force stomps horribly.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force stomps

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give this to Saiyan Saga characters, Ginyu Force doesn't want to waste time with these fodders

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force in a curbstomp

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65: they gave them anime feats where king vegeta just blasted 3 planets out of the way. Ginyu Force treats his son who vaporized planets like fodder.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou: King Vegeta solos the team at 10000 with a hand wave and he's guldo level.

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I looked at who bumped this mismatch and was not surprised

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: I had too look when they said luffy natsu and meliodas would stomp lmao.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Eredin12  Online

Why is blaze not banned yet?