#1 Posted by Jueix (2419 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both teams at full power and looking to kill

Fight takes place on empty namek

#2 Posted by VeilerAX10 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Ginyu pose's solos

#4 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1662 posts) - - Show Bio

Coolers squad should win. If my memory serves me right I think 1 of them was holding their own against piccolo who could beat second form Frieza by that time since it’s post namek. That’s enough to stomp the ginyu force

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#6 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4647 posts) - - Show Bio

Cooler's Squad were jobbers. The Ginyu Force outnumber them and have plenty of teamwork between them to take out the three without a ton of trouble.

#7 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18337 posts) - - Show Bio

Cooler’s squad stomps. None of Ginyu Force would be able to hold their own against Piccolo or a holding back base Goku like Cooler’s squad did.

#8 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1964 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by grappolo (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauzer solo.

#12 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1182 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo said:

Sauzer solo.

Unless Ginyu does body switch on him specifically, this.

#13 Posted by grappolo (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: I don't see that happening tbh, Sauzer is way stronger he should be able to oneshot.

#14 Posted by Reap_ii (257 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was a pose-battle Ginyu stomps.

#15 Posted by jplaya2023 (769 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone from coolers squad solo's

spite thread

make PL's equal and it's different

#16 Posted by cromulor (2229 posts) - - Show Bio

Disregarding Ginyu’s body change ability, Cooler’s Armored Squadron should take this. Guldo is fodder, Dore and Recoome can cancel each other out, Neiz’s pink attack should be more than enough to take out either Jeice or Burter and he can fight the other one. Sauza fights Ginyu, and by feats he should curb. Ginyu’s listed power level was 120,000. First Form Frieza’s was 530,000. This means Ginyu is just a bit more than a fifth of first form Frieza’s level. Piccolo was stronger than second form Frieza who has a power level over 1,000,000. Sauza was capable of fighting Piccolo with some noticeable disadvantages. I doubt he’s that high, but an argument could conceivably be made that Sauza is up to 10x stronger by the numbers.

#17 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku on Namek was too fast for them to perceive and thats when his power level was around 100,000. Wasn’t Piccolos power level around 1 million on Namek? Salza could fight a stronger piccolo so he should be able to stomp the ginyu force on his own