Gin Ichimaru Runs A Naruto Gauntlet

• 123 results
SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alextheboss: huh I've never looked closely at that scan. That's much bigger than his first RS against pain.

That was the scan I was referring too, lol.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: that's not even close to better though a city block vs a mountain.

Hard choice huh?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@adamantine:

The “mountains“ in the Naruto scan are comparable to trees and those boulders which aren’t much bigger than Naruto and Pain while Gins feat dwarfed entire high rises.

Its not a very hard choice.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SkySanji

>Apparently going Bankai is casual even though it is considered a last resort and the ultimate the versions of the users zanpakutou

> Apparently cutting through multi city block to town amounts of buildings is better than dwarfing a large city sized crater

> and here we go with the hill sized narutoverse mountains arguement by of course the salty Bleach fanboys

You have got to love Bleach debating on this site

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: that's no "trees" it's a dense ass Forest. Even the forest of Death which is smaller than that forest is 10 k/m which is 10,000 meters.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The feat was done by a casual movement in his Bankai thus casual.

Calling the crater town sized would be generous it’s no where near the size of a large city those boulders aren’t even much bigger than Naruto and Pain themselves. Gins feat is much better.

No ones calling all mountains in Naruto hills it’s that objectively (a word you don’t understand) these particular mountains don't meet mountain requirement.

And at least try to have a debate without calling the other side wankers, fanboys or being antagonistic. Ridiculing you get’s boring, ya know?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RikuYamaha
No Caption Provided

when a weaker naruto can cause this cacually by flexing his charka

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Lmao just quit, you're not getting anywhere with your blatant bias which is funny because you claim everyone else in the world is out to get you for liking Bleach.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine: @skysanji: @alextheboss:those moutians are comparable to the toads lol . and that mean can kiss my ass lol

No Caption Provided

And gins bankia slash was dwafing 10 story buildings thats better than dwarfing 15 meter trees

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine:

What? When was that forest compared to the forest of death in any way? As seen by the boulders, the “mountains” and the forest aren’t very big at all.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn’t it funny how some bleach wankers say naruto “mountains” are objectively not mountains due to some skewered visual evidence but outright say visual evidence doesn’t count when it comes to ichigo’s small “hill” vaping?

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By adamantine

@undre: At no point in those scans are the toads compared to the mountains.

What's funny is those Toads are bigger than Ichigo's only "mountain" level feat and their sub Tailed Beast size which is sub Mountain sized in Naruto.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Because CT was massively bigger than the Leaf Village which is multiple time larger than the Forest of Death lmao.

You guys just don't understand perception and want people to wank Ichigo's "Mountain" feat but won't accept anything else.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Lmao just quit, you're not getting anywhere with your blatant bias which is funny because you claim everyone else in the world is out to get you for liking Bleach.

That wasn’t meant for you, there’s no bias on my part and I don’t think anyone’s out to get me.

Gin‘s feat is simply better.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine: you can see the dust the toad left behind on that moutian and its comparable. The toads are like 1/3 moutian size

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: the dust is in front of the mountain and that mountain is a ways a way.

Perspective is the word of the day.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Undre

@adamantine: lol yet you naruto fans dont expect LN to be 300 miles

The yell inconsistency when the moutians are like 80m

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach “Mountain” isn’t drawn to size but is referred to as a mountain by the author.

“hurr durr hill”

Naruto “Mountain” isn’t drawn to size and has no statement.

”muh it’s a mountain and you fanboys can’t say anything about it”

Yes the bias is clearly on the Bleach side.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By adamantine

@leothegreatest: They're stated as mountains in the series. Kakashi litterally says "The Mountains!?" When we see a mountain get Vaped for the first time.

So not only is it drawn to size it's stated as such.

Bleach bias at it's finest.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@adamantine:

You're saying that those are Mountains because 200 chapters later on another side of the world some mountains are actually stated to be mountains?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Because CT was massively bigger than the Leaf Village which is multiple time larger than the Forest of Death lmao.

You guys just don't understand perception and want people to wank Ichigo's "Mountain" feat but won't accept anything else.

CT isn’t bigger than the leaf village.

And the second paragraph is just whining.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine: gin bankia can split 13000m stated on panel.. Buto renji is said to be 10x more powerful than that. But no one excpets it.

Anyway you can see the curvature of this incomplete CT which is comparable to moutains. And the 6 tails is comparable in size..

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By adamantine

@leothegreatest: @undre:

You two are the prime example of Bleach wankers. (Neither of you are objective)

The forest if death is 10 k/m in diameter, and it's a circle that comes out at a lot larger surface area than 13 k/m in a stright line.

ST was Village sized and CT is well above that bud.

Lmao Kishimoto drew the mountains the exact same as he did in the war arc. You two are just bias as hell.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did that dude just say Kn6 was comparable to CT then show a scan that didn't even show the full CT? Lmao.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: @undre: I agree that the mountains look small, but if they weren't small the feat would actually be mountain + considering the explosion dwarfed some of them. I was just disputing the person who said SM Naruto wasn't even close to mountain level at that point. He should at least be around small mountain level.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ourmanuel

@skysanji:

Same way he can control it not harming his hand?

What does it not harming his hand have to do with him controlling its AP? And you know that could simply be

1) cuz his sage mode made his skin a lot more durable than normal

2) he throws it now, as opposed to smashing it into his opponent and having to take some damage too.

What truth that he has mountain level Ap and Dc?

Irrelevant since the Crater is Large City size nd that much dust can’t be achieved through just city block levels of Damage like you claim.

Sand storms are mountain level + gg

Either way, even if youre right, its still an outlier considering his inability to do the kind of damage youre claiming he can just a few hours earlier.

Country level for dwarfing a Large mountain sized structure and dwarfing should be used loosely the attack is taller than Las Noches.

Las noches is island sized, and im pretty sure it would be wider than las noches too, considering it exploded over the horizon so it skews our view.

it is a rampaging beast I can’t imagine him not using its strongest attack while fighting the Raikage for 3 days straight.

There have been other instances of it not using a TBB too, like when the fourth raikage cut off its horn.

Who said they fought directly inside of the village from the flashback it looks to be in an open wasteland.

Pretty sure they said the Raikage fought it on his own.

All of the rampages occured inside the village iirc

3) Rasenshuriken gave the third superficial scratches.... lol

Which nothing but he himself can do hence the scar on his body made from himself.

So..... what?

And lol at comparing the scratches of RS to that deep scar on his chest.

> Danages The Raikage that can no sell Bijuu bombs but it isn’t mountain level?

Headcanon, based on the bad memory of the 8 tails and the assumption that the 8 tails used his TBB and actually tagged the raikage with it.

His feat petsl feat is consistently is cafed at hypersonic

Knocking away 100 million hypersonic petals all around you is hypersonic apparently.

and Gins Mach 1k Bankai contradicts your claim.

It doesnt, considering i never called the petals feat mach 1k and ichigo reacted to the bankai anyways. youd only have a point if he didnt

Bee and Naruto did something similiar as well

Again, why is this impressive?

You haven’t tried to refute my points

im unable to refute headcanon

because you can’t instead saying “they aren’t or no it isn’t“

if you insist......

1) your argument for RS being mountain level is based on it kicking up dust and an offscreen fight that we didnt see.

2) Naruto doesnt have cell destroying attacks, every attack in fiction and irl is cell destroying. he has cell sized needles that damage chakra pathways while also causing damage to the cells. HM arc ichigo no sold building busting bullets, i dont see why Gin cant no sell microscopic blades that have only worked on people with no piercing resistance feats.

Meanwhile you still haven’t refuted the Raikage feat or Naruto’s clone handling a Lightning timer, stop giving me an opinion

Raikage feat is your headcanon, i might as well say thta actually he dodged the TBB and outran the blast, or that he used some jutsu etc etc. see, i can use fan fics too.

Oh and, the raikage speed feat is dodging not statuing. He simply dodged it and the raikage punched a rock formation behind him

@alextheboss said:

How is this "not even close to mountain level"?

No Caption Provided

Do you agree that Lanza is small country level?

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By adamantine

@ourmanuel: out of my curiosity, who do you think would win FKT Gin or VL Ichigo?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: out of my curiosity, who do you think would win FKT Gin or VL Ichigo?

VL shits on him

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: @undre:

You two are the prime example of Bleach wankers. (Neither of you are objective)

The forest if death is 10 k/m in diameter, and it's a circle that comes out at a lot larger surface area than 13 k/m in a stright line.

ST was Village sized and CT is well above that bud.

Lmao Kishimoto drew the mountains the exact same as he did in the war arc. You two are just bias as hell.

You can’t even have a proper debate with these new batch of trolls.

The minute they can’t counter your argument it’s wanker this fanboy that.

CT isn’t bigger than Kanoha and saying Kishimoto “drew mountains in the same way” as an argument is about as stupid as arguments can get.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

> Can't argue with trolls because the can't counter

> Uses ^ as an excuse because he can't counter.

That's a pro gamer move.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: No, because I don't think las noches is the size of a small country and lanza is even smaller than las noches. At best lanza is small island level, but I think large city-mountain, to possibly multi mountain is more reasonable. It's not like I'm highballing the rasenshuriken to multi mountain level, which I can easily do if you actually look at the feat and realize you can fit like five to ten of those small mountains in the bottom right of the scan into that blast. But as others have mentioned those mountains seem extremely small, to the point they could be hills, and the explosion is mostly dust. Even lowballing though, it's hard to call the feat less than small mountain level. And saying it's "not even close" to mountain level, would be like calling the feat small hill level, which it clearly isn't.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo who's known for calling everyone bias, wanker, downplayer, etc. While also wanking a series is using a hypocritical argument while trying to downplay Naruto. Who would have thought.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: @undre: I agree that the mountains look small, but if they weren't small the feat would actually be mountain + considering the explosion dwarfed some of them. I was just disputing the person who said SM Naruto wasn't even close to mountain level at that point. He should at least be around small mountain level.

I get your point but it’s wasn't even an explosion it was debris and the double standards are too prevalent here if that’s to be considered mountain level then things like Lanza de Relempago should easily Large Island level.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo who's known for calling everyone bias, wanker, downplayer, etc. While also wanking a series is using a hypocritical argument while trying to downplay Naruto. Who would have thought.

Bias and downplayer sure but I don’t call people wankers or fanboys that’s just unnecessary and corny.

You don't have an argument, admit that instead of playing the insult game with me. You won’t win.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By adamantine

@leothegreatest: I've already made an argument in which you couldn't counter. Try reading the posts?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: No, because I don't think las noches is the size of a small country

neither do i

and lanza is even smaller than las noches.

the blast occured over the horizon, and even in the scan we still see that the entire cone is about the size of las noches.

Even lowballing though, it's hard to call the feat less than small mountain level. And saying it's "not even close" to mountain level, would be like calling the feat small hill level, which it clearly isn't.

Except it just kicked up dust. thats not even the blast shpere, its literally just dust. Calling it anything close to mountain level is even worse than calling lanza island level.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo thinking he isn’t biased might be one of the funnier things on this site.

Like if you are going to be so obviously biased toward one series at least have a shred of self awareness.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: I've already made an argument in which you couldn't counter. Try reading the posts?

What argument? CT being bigger than the Leaf village without any evidence and ample counter evidence is your argument?

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: except it's larger than. ST which destroyed the village. Or the fact that it uprooted a mountain range.

Oh wait you tried claiming they weren't mountains, which I also countered and you didn't refute.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You people loosely watched/read Bleach not giving a second thought to feats and straight up ignoring statements.

But I’m biased because I watched/read the serious more carefully, fully understood feats and listened to statements?

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No you're bias because you think you're the only person to actually read a series and get upset when people don't overrate it as highly as you.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: except it's larger than. ST which destroyed the village. Or the fact that it uprooted a mountain range.

Oh wait you tried claiming they weren't mountains, which I also countered and you didn't refute.

There’s no evidence for it being bigger than CT either and it uprooted a forest and the ground beneath it.

And you didn’t counter anything either. You claimed they were actual mountains because 200 chapters later on the other side of the world actual mountains got called mountains.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By adamantine

@leothegreatest:

1.) It being bigger than ST which actually busted the village is proof. And the fact that the Village has a mountain in the center while CT uprooted multiple. Lmao at it only destroying a forest "I'm not bias!"

2.) Other side of the world? It's a country away and they're drawn exactly the same way. If it looks like a mountain, and is stated to be a mountain..... It's a mountain.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By LeoTheGreatest
@adamantine said:

No you're bias because you think you're the only person to actually read a series and get upset when people don't overrate it as highly as you.

Thats not only untrue but it doesn’t make sense.

Believing you’re the only person to read a series carefully doesn’t make you bias because there’s no other series even mentioned in the statement.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Bruh what are you talking about.

You think only you have read Bleach. And then you get mad when people don't get wank it like you. That's exactly what that post means.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine:

1. You have no proof if bigger than ST or the village and thus no proof at all for any of your claims.
  2. He didn’t draw those mountains in the same way though the other mountains are better especially the ones Madara cut apart.
adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: he did indeed draw the the same way with forest around them.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@adamantine: gin bankia can split 13000m stated on panel.. Buto renji is said to be 10x more powerful than that. But no one excpets it.

Anyway you can see the curvature of this incomplete CT which is comparable to moutains. And the 6 tails is comparable in size..

1. You made that number up

2. They're absolutely no statements or feats to back that up.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 3 for sure