Gilgamesh vs Meng Hao

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Thekillerklok
@divinemaster said:

@thekillerklok: Just a sec, by "universe" do you mean "The Universe" to which MH went in the last chapters to pursue the end of cultivation or w/e ?

Several of Er Gen novels take place in areas that allheaven created from the remains of the Paragon immortal realm

I don't know what you mean by this , Devil Realm Continent that BTD is set in and Immortal Astral Continent that Xian Ni is set in aren't part of Paragon Immortal Realm.

None of this was a surprise to Meng Hao. In fact, from the moment he laid eyes on the five pillars outside the Vast Expanse, he had begun to speculate regarding the truth.

That was why the Devil and the God had destroyed two of Allheaven’s fingers, then left the Vast Expanse behind to go explore the Universe they had come to behold upon Transcending.

That Universe was filled with unending seeds, each one of which was a world unto itself, with its own starry sky.

Choumen Tai took a deep breath and said, “Therefore, if you wish to prevent the Mountain and Sea Realm from being destroyed again, you have to eradicate Allheaven!

“This is the second part of the message.

“The true Allheaven exists outside the Vast Expanse. You will only have one chance to destroy him, if that is what you wish! The Ghost tried. My Master tried. And later, the God tried. However, none of them were a match for Allheaven. The most they were able to do was destroy one of his fingers, after which they were forced to leave.

“First was the Ghost, then the Devil, then the God. With each encounter, Allheaven grew weaker. However, despite being weakened to such an extent, he was still too powerful to be destroyed by a Transcendent cultivator. The only way to destroy him… was to weaken him to the absolute level, and then send another Transcendor against him!

“You are the last hope there is to destroy Allheaven!

“When Allheaven is at his weakest, you will have one chance to eradicate him. If you fail, then you will become like my Master, or the other two Transcendors. Your true self will no longer qualify to remain within this starry sky, and you will be expelled. You might be able to leave a clone behind, but that clone would never be able to eradicate Allheaven. It wouldn’t qualify.”

“Who sets those qualifications?” Meng Hao asked, eyes glittering.

“The ultimate magical law, which exists above the Ancestor Realm. The natural law of the Universe itself!”

“Do you know how Allheaven came to be?” The longer they conversed, the brighter Meng Hao’s eyes glowed, until they were like burning suns that left even Choumen Tai trembling. “If so, please explain.”

With that, he clasped hands and bowed to Choumen Tai.

“It’s hard to say for sure,” Choumen Tai said softly, his eyes flickering with reminiscence. “There is an eighty percent chance that he’s from somewhere else in the Universe, from some world that even I have never heard of….

“Actually, my Master speculates that the will of our starry sky wasn’t originally that of Allheaven!

“My master, along with the God and the Ghost, are now unable to remain inside the starry sky of the Vast Expanse with their true forms. In fact, their connections to this place have been almost completely severed. Now they roam the eternally boundless Universe, where they walk the path of that which exists beyond Transcendence.

“As for you… you are also destined to walk that path. They… are waiting for you out in the Universe.”

I am pretty sure it's implied that all heaven was responsible for recreating the "Starry Sky"

Something something each realm has a set path for cultivators something something totem that consume/collect cultivators that reach a certain point.

edit... as for spacial dimensions...

Meng Hao saw countless dimensions of space, all of them different sizes. Some were blurry, others were clear. They transformed into countless threads, threads that Meng Hao was very familiar with; every time he unleashed the Eighth Hex, these threads would appear, bind whoever was the target of the magic, and seal their cultivation base as well as their Nascent Divinity.

Originally, Meng Hao had assumed that the threads were natural laws of Heaven and Earth. But now that he could see them clearly, he understood that they... were definitely not natural or magical laws!

They were dimensional spaces!

Numerous dimensional spaces superimposed over each other and then exerted pressure onto a cultivator to seal their cultivation base and Nascent Divinity

The entire starry sky shook, and the Outsider who had transformed into a sea of flames seethed as he once again bore down on Meng Hao. However, instead of slamming into Meng Hao, he passed right through him.

It was as if Meng Hao was now hovering, not in the Mountain and Sea Realm, but in some other dimensional space. The only thing which remained behind was a shadow, an image which everyone could see but not touch!

As of this moment, Ksitigarbha’s heart was pounding. The Outsider Imperial Lord he was fighting felt his mind trembling, and he gasped as he looked toward Meng Hao with complete astonishment.

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TheTruthTeller

@divinemaster:

Karma is a concept that contains all concepts in all existences in omniverse.

Being not aware of karma makes Gilgamesh a lower tier than Meng Hao.

And still vulnerable to karma hex.

He cannot hide his karma.

And as for why he Wang Lin did not kill all heaven was due to karma also.

As all heaven would have absorbed every one in the vast expanse universe to stop Wang Lin from stepping in Vast expanse universe.

And Wang Lin did not want such thing to happen because of him.

And Wang Lin > all heaven during ISSTH.

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheTruthTeller

@divinemaster:

Oh wow, you just said that i claimed. Rofl.

Show me in this debate where did i claim that Meng Hao would beat 99.99% of all fiction characters?

If you can, i will admit defeat in this debate.

Dude, admit it Gilgamesh has only dimensional tiering and no feats to beat Meng hao's karmic hex.

And Feats >>>>>>> dimensional tier characters with no good feats.

If Gilgamesh can't resist karma and even sitting in higher dimension.

But he can't escape karma even after death.

Please show me Gilgamesh karma resistance feats proof.

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster:

I said can go toe to toe.

Show me where is the line that it says Meng hao defeats all 99.99% of fiction.

Stop trying to put your words in other's mouth

And please show some feats from Gilgamesh karma resistance feats.

Which i asked you since last 3 times.

If your gonna spout nonsense dimensional tiering.

Then A lot of those featless infinite characters should auto win even if they don't have feats.

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TheTruthTeller

@divinemaster:

Dude there are characters who can beat PR Beyonder for example Li Qiye.

And there might be more in other novels, that we have never ever read.

And the Lines you provided doesn't say what the scope of casuality manipulation Gilgamesh has?

It sounded like it was limited to himself only and planet level scope.

And afaik know and remember he is at best a galaxy tier.

Just saying being a higher tier dimension being doesn't put Gilgamesh Above Meng Hao.

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TheTruthTeller

@thetruthteller said:
@divinemaster said:

@thetruthteller:

Oh wow, you just said that i claimed. Rofl.

Show me in this debate where did i claim that Meng Hao would beat 99.99% of all fiction characters?

Remember this ? :

I don't think Eos Meng hao can beat him right now.

Unless he completely understands the power of copper mirror.

But beyonder would have a hard time beating due to his karma hax and copper mirror(which can create universes like breathing).

If he could use full power of the copper mirror, he could go toe to toe with the beyonder.

For now he can at best give the pre retcon beyonder a hard time.

From millions of anime and comic book characters i don't think there are over 100 of them that can give PR Beyonder any trouble = meaning you claimed MH can beat all of them since they can't give him trouble. (there is also the fact that you said that beyonder can be screwed with karma)

Dude, admit it Gilgamesh has only dimensional tiering and no feats to beat Meng hao's karmic hex.

Yeah, and where are MH's feats that he can beat higher dimensional beings ? I don't remember him even touching AllHeaven before he transcended

If Gilgamesh can't resist karma and even sitting in higher dimension.

But he can't escape karma even after death.

Wtf does this mean ??? He won't die in the battle since MH can't touch him. At best he would annoy him and then get destroyed.

Please show me Gilgamesh karma resistance feats proof.

Already shown he is resistant to causality manipulation. That's all the info you need.

TOAA has PR beyonder and others to scale from.

And i don't think Kami Tenchi > PR Beyonder.

Dude gets hurt by a galaxy level attack and goes on to screaming.

And from whom can be Gilgamesh Scaled from City Buster or planet busters or galaxy busters?

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S/F goldie oneshot

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Shintoki

Goldie still winks that wanked qin shi wannabe out of existence regardless of wankers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same wank from the same delusional troll

Meng Hao still blinks that fodderverse out of existence

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilga still oneshit regardless of wankers. again

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesnt Meng Hao lolstomp this version of Gilgamesh?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By zgtfreak

@wanderez: @shintoki: @veilerax10: Actually, we have found out that Meng Hao currently has one of the highest cosmologies in all of fiction right now to the point he could blink away all of DC, Marvel, and Umineko at once, so yeah, Gilgamesh gets bodied sadly.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Oof, so even CCC incarnation stands no chance? I knew he had high cosmology, but damn....

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit mate, Meng hao shitstomps. Like @zgtfreak said, ISSTH has the biggest cosmology that we know right now. That's not a fight, this is a stomp.

@wanderez Want details? Ok, even Daoreal source 1 and 2, which is basically the difference between 3-D and 4-D, scales to insane-ball Umineko. Even 1 dimension in ISSTH contains infinite dimensions/multiverses/megaverses, which transcends the previous dimension/multiverse/megaverse by an infinite amount. Then they are still INFINITE HIGHER dimensions in daorealm 1 & 2, so basically an INFINITE AMOUNT of infinite-D cosmologys, which transcends the last infinite-D cosmology by an INFINITE AMOUNT, just like insane-balled Umineko. Then there is daorealm source 3, which transced daoreal 2 by infinite orders of infinite. Then there are still infinite higher daosource realms.

Lol, Meng Hao stomps. Better let him out of VS debates, until we find a cosmology that can mess with I shall seal the heavens.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki said:

No, lol.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki said:

No, lol.

so whats up with this cosmology vs outversality nonsense?, am i missing something?

and last time i checked, this was a vs battle betwee a casual gil and a casual meng, no?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki said:
@yasindermann said:
@shintoki said:

No, lol.

so whats up with this cosmology vs outversality nonsense?, am i missing something?

and last time i checked, this was a vs battle betwee a casual gil and a casual meng, no?

Oh shit, forgot. Always uses composite, because it's a habit. Outversal is nonsense.

Mostly of because that it ignores cosmology size. When you are above an 3-dimensional finite sized universe (Concepts, etc.) you are above an infinite-dimensional being, according to their logic, but it just implies that those characters just transcend a LOWER and FINITE dimension and exist on a higher one.

Next reason that the outversal tiering is bad and invalid is because is doesn't exist in a single official fiction. The difference between cosmology tiering and outversal tiering is that our tiering system is based on terms of several fictions. (Marvel, DC, Shinza Bansho, Umineko, Demonbane, etc). Outversal tiering is simply invalid, because it doesn't exist in a official fiction. Outversal is simpy just an fanfiction, nothing more.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: O shit

is that the one says 4D being are infinitely/stronger than 3D one? because if so. hard lol

well that aside, will get into cosmology tiering stuff later but who wins in ur opinion between a casual gil vs meng?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki said:

is that the one says 4D being are infinitely/stronger than 3D one? because if so. hard lol

well that aside, will get into cosmology tiering stuff later but who wins in ur opinion between a casual gil vs meng?

I don't know who wins between this two then, but because of this higher dimension is stronger than the previous dimension: It has proven that a higher dimension must not to be an INFINITE higher dimension, because you can roll up dimensions in plenck rolls. So when we take the 11-dimensional Gurren Lagann statement, this would not make him 11-D, because it's not an INFINITE higher dimension, just an VASTLY higher dimension. Gurren Lagann is still universal and not an higher dimensional being. When those dimensions are infinite higher dimensions like the 22 dimensions in Tenchi Muyo, this would make the chousin 22-D.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki said:

I don't know who wins between this two then, but because of this higher dimension is stronger than the previous dimension: It has proven that a higher dimension must not to be an INFINITE higher dimension, because you can roll up dimensions in plenck rolls. So when we take the 11-dimensional Gurren Lagann statement, this would not make him 11-D, because it's not an INFINITE higher dimension, just an VASTLY higher dimension. Gurren Lagann is still be universal. When those dimensions are infinite higher dimensions like the 22 dimensions in Tenchi Muyo, this would make the chousin 22-D.

Loading Video...

is there a page for this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki said:
@yasindermann said:
@shintoki said:

I don't know who wins between this two then, but because of this higher dimension is stronger than the previous dimension: It has proven that a higher dimension must not to be an INFINITE higher dimension, because you can roll up dimensions in plenck rolls. So when we take the 11-dimensional Gurren Lagann statement, this would not make him 11-D, because it's not an INFINITE higher dimension, just an VASTLY higher dimension. Gurren Lagann is still be universal. When those dimensions are infinite higher dimensions like the 22 dimensions in Tenchi Muyo, this would make the chousin 22-D.

Loading Video...

is there a page for this?

What are you trying to say with this, lol.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster:

Karma is a concept that contains all concepts in all existences in omniverse.

Being not aware of karma makes Gilgamesh a lower tier than Meng Hao.

And still vulnerable to karma hex.

He cannot hide his karma.

And as for why he Wang Lin did not kill all heaven was due to karma also.

As all heaven would have absorbed every one in the vast expanse universe to stop Wang Lin from stepping in Vast expanse universe.

And Wang Lin did not want such thing to happen because of him.

And Wang Lin > all heaven during ISSTH.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Shintoki

After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, information, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron, was unable to affect Gilgamesh due to being opposed by a power of equal potency

casuality immunity > karma and seems like people are composing again

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meng Hao rapes the verse by blinking.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gilgamesh pulls plot armor out of GOB and stares with it at hao and hao dies

jimcrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who's meng hao?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimcrim said:

who's meng hao?

The Main character of a Xianxia novel by the name of "I Shall Seal the Heavens" Written by Er Gen.

jimcrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimcrim said:

who's meng hao?

The Main character of a Xianxia novel by the name of "I Shall Seal the Heavens" Written by Er Gen.

ok, thank you

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin because he's smart

Jk Gilgamesh weighs 110kg XD

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gilgamesh still gae bolg.

BeyondST1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meng Hao stares

Avatar image for thisisausername
ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meng Hao comes knocking on Gilgamesh's door for his debt. Gilgamesh is doomed.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: in your dream. Meng uses inside outside hex and gil is no more

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like no one actually read the op

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anywhey, if it's Nascent Soul Meng Hao vs the non-universal/higher-dimenshunal Gil, then Meng should win pretty easily. He's way stronger than I thought he was when I made the thread

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meng probably has this

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking back,meng can indeed solo 99.9 percent fiction if not 99.999999999 percent

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By GodGate

Gil stomps. Wtf is this thread 😂? Wait a second, it's non CCC Gilgamesh? Hmmmm... He could lose if he doesn't pull out Ea from the beginning.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meng

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meng Hao solos the entire Nasufranchise. Spite.