Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Unless Gilgamesh outdraws/blitzes him which he's too arrogant to do, Magneto crushes him with his own armor. Even if he's not wearing armor Magneto can take control of his weapons.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im guessing this is just Fate zero Gil?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfMemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingOfMemes

What does standard gear mean for Gil? If he can use Ea he wins, I doubt Magneto would "crush" it. Gil has inexhaustible resources in his GoB, I know for sure he could pull something out that would beat Magneto. Worst comes to worst Gilgamesh has an ice sword he could bring out. Imagine him shooting his weapons at you from every direction, his chains coming from every direction. Magneto won't have time to stop them all before Gil uses Ea.

If he is in character though Gil will probably be to cocky to bring out Ea. I still think he would win though

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that Magneto can stop Gates (maybe idk if his magically enchanted weapons would allow it) but Gil can spam and spam and spam. Gil has way too much versatility. Even if Magneto somehow starts crushing Gil with his armor Gil can just change outfit or continue his barrage

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magneto

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto.

Nasu state All np together can't destroy planet.

in nasuverse World is just one of many textures of planet

Avatar image for life_without_progress
Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumper stickers.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000:

Not quite. Da'Vinci said that it should be impossible to destroy the planet even with the best Noble Phantasms. But, Holmes made a correction.

Holmes:

"Yes, concerning the destruction of this planet. To start with the conclusion, that is actually possible."

Da Vinci:

"Wa-Wait a second, wait, wait! That is impossible!"

"With the Safety system that this planet possess, it is not possible for this planet to be destroyed completely."

Holmes:

"Certainly, that is correct."

"This planet that possess a continuous history has overcame many dangers."

"Putting aside the inhuman beings that came from the outside (space), destroying this planet with something that is born from the inside is close to impossible."

"That is why, to destroy this planet, first you should overturn that basic concept."

"That is, something that the Lion King tried to do. And then, what that Edison tried to do using the power of the Holy Grail."

The planet can't be destroyed because it has multiple active defenses in place. That's why Moriarty can destroy the planet with his NP in another timeline where the Counter Force just doesn't exist.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000:

Not quite. Da'Vinci said that it should be impossible to destroy the planet even with the best Noble Phantasms. But, Holmes made a correction.

Holmes:

"Yes, concerning the destruction of this planet. To start with the conclusion, that is actually possible."

Da Vinci:

"Wa-Wait a second, wait, wait! That is impossible!"

"With the Safety system that this planet possess, it is not possible for this planet to be destroyed completely."

Holmes:

"Certainly, that is correct."

"This planet that possess a continuous history has overcame many dangers."

"Putting aside the inhuman beings that came from the outside (space), destroying this planet with something that is born from the inside is close to impossible."

"That is why, to destroy this planet, first you should overturn that basic concept."

"That is, something that the Lion King tried to do. And then, what that Edison tried to do using the power of the Holy Grail."

The planet can't be destroyed because it has multiple active defenses in place. That's why Moriarty can destroy the planet with his NP in another timeline where the Counter Force just doesn't exist.

Thanks my friend i just remembered.Yeah planet has magical defense like counter guardians,counter force.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth can't be destroyed due to Quantum Time-Lock mechanics and other protective stuff. I'm pretty sure that the Moon Cell would just shit all over you if you tried to destroy Earth. There are planet level stuff and above in Nasuverse.

So composite Gilgamesh. Extra CCC stuff is involved here?

blackknighting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blackknighting

If it is composite Gil, it's overkill.

Avatar image for galanakagalactus1212
GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofmemes said:

What does standard gear mean for Gil? If he can use Ea he wins, I doubt Magneto would "crush" it. Gil has inexhaustible resources in his GoB, I know for sure he could pull something out that would beat Magneto. Worst comes to worst Gilgamesh has an ice sword he could bring out. Imagine him shooting his weapons at you from every direction, his chains coming from every direction. Magneto won't have time to stop them all before Gil uses Ea.

If he is in character though Gil will probably be to cocky to bring out Ea. I still think he would win though

I doesn't matter what sword Gilgamesh uses because Magneto can use every single sword he has against him like he's done with Mjolnir and other powerful metal weapons used against him. Gilgamesh ain't some skilled warrior so Magneto should be able to disarm him or destroy most of the weapons he wields and projectile swords are pretty much a non factor in this debate since they would do literally nothing. And i doubt an ice sword would work either since Magneto has fought ice users that are in a completely different league to anyone in the Fate franchise. Magneto wins and if this is Gilgamesh in full plate armour like in Zero then this is a gigantic curbstomb for him. Both characters at their best Gil wouldn't even be able to scratch Magneto.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EcoBlitz

@galanakagalactus1212: noble phantasms aren’t metal afaik.... they are crystallized legends manifested physically... magneto isn’t controlling anything

Also CCC Gil solos most of the marvel universe..

Kanesada_Kuji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galanakagalactus1212: I doesn't matter what sword Gilgamesh uses because Magneto can use every single sword he has against him like he's done with Mjolnir and other powerful metal weapons used against him.

EcoBlitz covered this.

Gilgamesh ain't some skilled warrior

With SNI, Gilgamesh is omniscient and knows every correct move to make, meaning he is the best a swordsman can possibly get.

projectile swords are pretty much a non factor in this debate since they would do literally nothing

Good thing Gilgamesh has other things than swords, such as guns and space ships.

Magneto has fought ice users that are in a completely different league to anyone in the Fate franchise.

The Nasuverse has several multiversal beings who solo most of Marvel. Hell, Arcueid solos all of Marvel. Magneto beyond the Nasuverse my ass.

Both characters at their best Gil wouldn't even be able to scratch Magneto.

So Magneto is going to body an 8-D multiversal god killer? Give me a break. You know nothing of Gilgamesh or the Nasuverse. Gilgamesh at his strongest solos Marvel with Enuma Elish since the damage cannot be defended against and kills beings without concepts.

Avatar image for galanakagalactus1212
GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galanakagalactus1212: I doesn't matter what sword Gilgamesh uses because Magneto can use every single sword he has against him like he's done with Mjolnir and other powerful metal weapons used against him.

EcoBlitz covered this.

Gilgamesh ain't some skilled warrior

With SNI, Gilgamesh is omniscient and knows every correct move to make, meaning he is the best a swordsman can possibly get.

projectile swords are pretty much a non factor in this debate since they would do literally nothing

Good thing Gilgamesh has other things than swords, such as guns and space ships.

Magneto has fought ice users that are in a completely different league to anyone in the Fate franchise.

The Nasuverse has several multiversal beings who solo most of Marvel. Hell, Arcueid solos all of Marvel. Magneto beyond the Nasuverse my ass.

Both characters at their best Gil wouldn't even be able to scratch Magneto.

So Magneto is going to body an 8-D multiversal god killer? Give me a break. You know nothing of Gilgamesh or the Nasuverse. Gilgamesh at his strongest solos Marvel with Enuma Elish since the damage cannot be defended against and kills beings without concepts.

Nobody in the Nasuverse can come anywhere close to soloing Marvel so settle down. Since is being able to destroy a multiverse a big deal anymore by comic book standards? This ain't the 50's, their are thousands of comic book characters with that kind of power and characters in Marvel with power beyond that. Don't delude yourself kiddo. Their are characters in Marvel who can destroy multiverses and wouldn't even be ranked in the top 30 most powerful Marvel characters. Besides none of this changes my original point which is that Magneto has fought ice users before who are complete powerhouses so any ice based weapon would be laughable by comparison. My point stands because it's true. Most of Gilgamesh's weapons would be child splay against a character who doesn't know Magneto's powers. Like i said it depends on what version of Gil but if it's Gil in full plate armour like he had in Fate Zero then Magneto would splatter him instantly. Gil would stand a better chance if he knew his powers beforehand because his most common style of fighting would only put him at a disadvantage against Magneto. Oh and on a side note i really don't see what his ship is supposed to do either. It didn't look like anything special when he used it in the anime. I don't see any reason why Magneto could take it down.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would Magneto be able to control Gil’s weapons and armour which are made of pure mana anyway?

Doesn’t matter since Gil blitzes and splatter Magneto accidentally.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galanakagalactus1212:

Gilgamesh CCC easily can blink and kill Magneto without using his Mystic Genesis mode.

He's beyond the universe, his base form was not afraid nor even impressed at the fact that BB was able to easily destroy the universe and the universe in the higher dimension and easily took down both Kiara and BB with ease and Gilgamesh's speed is beyond the concept of time, able to be on-par with BB who was able to handle the past, present and future like a book.

His most powerful weapon Ea can easily destroy the multiverse, able to cut through space and time and distort the entire multiverse.

Even non-CCC Gilgamesh was stated to be incredibly strong when the white titan Sefar was outright stated to be stronger than BB and MoonCell and also CCC Gilgamesh, she had to be in Sefar mode to even stand a chance against a Gilgamesh that's not even CCC.

Not to beat Gilgamesh, but STAND a CHANCE!

Just goes to show how truly powerful Gilgamesh is even when he's not the CCC version of himself.

It's stated that Gilgamesh has the perfect counter to every single situation and it doesn't help that he's the strongest heroic spirit and servant besides Grand servants, Amaterasu, Arcuied and also Sefar.