SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Most of the things you mentioned mean nothing to me, becoming intangible is so useless lol. Every servant can do it and you don't see anyone doing it in battle. Because they would die.

Good, one-shotting weapons. On which principle do they work? Just because they can one-shot some random Skyrim character doesn't mean it can one-shot everyone.

Don't tell me all of those things work as a magic. Nasuverse high-tiers shit on magic.

BB erases things from existence. Gilgamesh>BB. None of that stuff worked on him.

You downplay Fate. Why don't you make a thread like that on Animevice forum. Nasuverse fans there would eat you alive.

I don't have to look for feats for opposing side lol. If you don't provide them, your argument becomes invalid.

Where, in this thread, have I said that Gilgamesh is multiversal?

Don't use NLF, such as console commands.

Also, you saying Sha Nagba Imuru wouldn't work does not make it so. If it worked up until now, it will work again.

In this thread you haven't claimed Gilgamesh is Multiversal but in another thread you have and it's pretty ridiculous when at best he would be planet lvl in Destructiveness and Durability too Bad his Opponent is Hax incarnate because Composite is allowed.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@sainguinexshadow: Cool, show when DB has that armour in lore, or are you being your usual self and using Game Mechanics?

Funny thing is that's just an enchantment and these are composite's of each char so anything flies.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: so? My DB never had any enchantments so he doesn't.

Also potion these enchants will work on a sword that ignores armour and thus the effect?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So in short DB either kill's Gilgamesh or Gilgamesh kill's himself upon attacking DB speed is officially irrelevant.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

As Chaos239 stated, stop being a baby.
Do you even know how the Omniscient Omnipotent Star works?
"Physical laws and general reality are assumed to be contiguous and interoperable within the boundaries of common sense in a versus debate.
This means that when two sides are pitted against each other, we must assume that their abilities will work as described wherever they fight in the debate, so as to not have debates devolve into mass hysterics about how one side's abilities cease to exist when they cross the threshold. This is not limited to things such as hyperspace, subspace, etc, but also to personal abilities such as ki, chakra, etc etc. If one side has a special "force", the other side is assumed to be able to interact with it to some degree, or else Vs Debates ceases to be interactive"

​Sha Nagba Imuru will work as described in this versus and you can't do anything about it.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@sainguinexshadow: so? My DB never had any enchantments so he doesn't.

Also potion these enchants will work on a sword that ignores armour and thus the effect?

TES shit is hillariously more broken then Nasuverse shit and Gilgamesh Doesn't magically pick weapons and use them unless he is pissed serious not like it matters anyway he Spams a random Gob spam on DB and kill's himself as for ignoring Armor and thus the Effect Health Regeneration 99999999.09 along with Health value of the same Composite DB is the Beast unleashed and God of Hax in this scenario.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By NightwingX

Gilgamesh easily

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

As Chaos239 stated, stop being a baby.

Do you even know how the Omniscient Omnipotent Star works?

"This means that when two sides are pitted against each other, we must assume that their abilities will work as described wherever they fight in the debate, so as to not have debates devolve into mass hysterics about how one side's abilities cease to exist when they cross the threshold. This is not limited to things such as hyperspace, subspace, etc, but also to personal abilities such as ki, chakra, etc etc. If one side has a special "force", the other side is assumed to be able to interact with it to some degree, or else Vs Debates ceases to be interactive"

Physical laws and general reality are assumed to be contiguous and interoperable within the boundaries of common sense in a versus debate.

​Sha Nagba Imuru will work as described in this versus and you can't do anything about it.

Again your attempting a NLF for an NP that only exists in the Nasuverse it Doesn't extend to any other verse Gilgamesh's head would explode trying to comprehend the Ultimate nullifier,Cosmic cube, infinitiy Gauntlet how screwed he would be getting hit by the Omega beams etc.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love it Gilgamesh win's because he is Gilgamesh strikes yet again even though Composite DB outhaxxxs in any concievable way imaginable.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heeeeey the whole Gang's almost here to be complete we need cypher to inevitably take Gilgamesh's side.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Lol. Sha Nagba Imuru only exists in Nasuverse so it doesn't work here. All Elder Scrolls items only exist there so they don't work here either. If we go by your logic. And no, his head would not explode. Stop making shit up.

YOU HAVEN'T PROVIDED ANY PROOF. You keep saying he outhaxes him. With what? When you are asked to provide scans of items and abilities you do nothing except rumble about armor rating and other useless stuff.
Dragonborn gets hit by Ea and dies.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a battle forum like this. You must provide feats/scans to backup your claims. Most ppl won't take words at face value. Otherwise, they're just empty claims. Also it says so in the battle rule thread.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Lol. Sha Nagba Imuru only exists in Nasuverse so it doesn't work here. All Elder Scrolls items only exist there so they don't work here either. If we go by your logic. And no, his head would not explode. Stop making shit up.

YOU HAVEN'T PROVIDED ANY PROOF. You keep saying he outhaxes him. With what? When you are asked to provide scans of items and abilities you do nothing except rumble about armor rating and other useless stuff.

Dragonborn gets hit by Ea and dies.

No elderscroll's items Don't extend to an all knowing star that knows all of your opponent's skills and weapons that count as a NLF assuming it would effect everything and your an idiot His head would explode he is tangling with shit he doesn't understand.

Ea then proceedes to kill Gilgamesh because he wasn't smart enough to realize DB has reflect Damage 100% on his Armor GG

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

It's a Clairvoyance. Clairvoyance works as intended. Unless OP bans Sha Nagba Imuru we are simply going to assume that Gilgamesh knows everything about Dragonborn.
There are things in Nasuverse far complex than Infinity Gauntlet, Ultimate Nullifier etc. I don't know why you are bringing this up like you are the author and know the extent of every character.

Show me on what principle does that reflect work and what is the strongest attack it reflected.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

It's a Clairvoyance. Clairvoyance works as intended. Unless OP bans Sha Nagba Imuru we are simply going to assume that Gilgamesh knows everything about Dragonborn.

There are things in Nasuverse far complex than Infinity Gauntlet, Ultimate Nullifier etc. I don't know why you are bringing this up like you are the author and know the extent of every character.

Show me on what principle does that reflect work and what is the strongest attack it reflected.

Gilgamesh's clairvoyance is Directly linked to Sha nagba imuru scrub and no there isn't Nasuverse is a Fish in the ocean compared to the complex Universe of Marvel, learn about the Infinity Gauntlet,cosmic cube,ultimate nullifier and please go learn about the Beyonders, Reflect damage work's on everything in Skyrim including Alduin.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

The Magnificent fortify restoration Glitch.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Oh God. It's still Clairvoyance. Sha Nagba Imuru is his mentality, sublimated into a Noble Phantasm that exists in GoB. It interacts with Dragonborn as it would usually.
I hope you do understand that Alduin in Skyrim is not nearly as powerful as lore Alduin. He is pretty weak in Skyrim, so reflecting his attack is not even close to reflecting Ea.
Also, restoration potions are going to do what exactly? You can't heal yourself if you are one-shotted.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: Dude for your own brain cells don't try and argue with him, he's the biggest Gilgamesh downplayer on the site apart from his own alt.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Oh God. It's still Clairvoyance. Sha Nagba Imuru is his mentality, sublimated into a Noble Phantasm that exists in GoB. It interacts with Dragonborn as it would usually.

I hope you do understand that Alduin in Skyrim is not nearly as powerful as lore Alduin. He is pretty weak in Skyrim, so reflecting his attack is not even close to reflecting Ea.

Also, restoration potions are going to do what exactly? You can't heal yourself if you are one-shotted.

Alduin Skyrim Game wise is Going against his role he wishes to rule not Destroy, the potion's are the next step to what is to come i'm going to show you step by step how to Giant's Giant's Giant's become unstoppable waht ring's yu got Biht-Woops wrong game to become broken hax in skyrim.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: Indeed. I feel as if a wall understands me better than he does.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

That's an interesting thought. Is there a way to check IP addresses here? I wonder if DemonRetard and he are the same account?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@chaos239 said:

@swagpack: Dude for your own brain cells don't try and argue with him, he's the biggest Gilgamesh downplayer on the site apart from his own alt.

I don't have an Alt that is my scrub of a friend named Tim my name is Stephen nice to meet you.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: don't think so unfortunately, but they think and act way too similar

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239:

That's an interesting thought. Is there a way to check IP addresses here? I wonder if DemonRetard and he are the same account?

Heey your here welcome so you come to take Gilgamesh's side like you usually do? I have been working on my Nasu-Fu hopefully i have gotten better at this.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaannnndddd now he's using game glitches are feats. How the hell would that work.

Gil instakills with Gae Bolge.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@Cypher0120: don't think so unfortunately, but they think and act way too similar

And plenty of people act and think similar if they didn't we Wouldn't have Cult's and Nazi would never exist.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre said:

Aaannnndddd now he's using game glitches are feats. How the hell would that work.

Gil instakills with Gae Bolge.

Because Composite is a thing and Gilgamesh can't use Gae bolg's heart stab and probably doesn't even know he if has it like Vasavi Shakti and Brahmastra.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Dat Armor value

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Composite doesn't mean fan works or creations. Otherwise I'll go draw up a Gil fan manga showing how he's omnipotent.

Vasavi Shakti is a divine construct. Gil doesn't even have a copy. And part of GoB's ability is that Gil knows every object in his treasury, and at least a basic understanding of its power.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@sainguinexshadow: you misspelt blantent downplaying as Nasu-fu

I'm personally screwing around at this point because you all are acting like tryhard's while all i really got to do is abuse Composite DB like any tryhard player in Skyrim that want's to be OP does, even without this Abuse Lore DB would rip him asunder spamming shout's with no cool down.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre said:

@sainguinexshadow: Composite doesn't mean fan works or creations. Otherwise I'll go draw up a Gil fan manga showing how he's omnipotent.

Vasavi Shakti is a divine construct. Gil doesn't even have a copy. And part of GoB's ability is that Gil knows every object in his treasury, and at least a basic understanding of its power.

Gae bolg's heart stab was a technique made by Cu Chulainn Gilgamesh would have the Anti army, Composite would mean there strongest form's so seeing as DB only has lore and Gameplay and Gameplay DB is more broken due to the fortify restoration Glitch he can be used, lore DB would use CHIM and end Gilgamesh either way.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rule number 1 don't pick a Fight with TES unless you fully know what the verse is capable of if we were to put Nasuverse against Elderscrolls Elderscrolls would RoFGodWTF stomp Nasuverse into oblivion and Molag bal would enjoy there company.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: see i can choose to Act stupid or screw around if i don't really care about a debate i can also Debate for real and if i want to i'm very capable of Abusing Stipulations to the fullest depends on my mood.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just remembered at a point and time Dragonborn had Nocturne's skeleton key so he stomps with it aswell.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to be a jerk, but Elder Scrolls wouldn't stomp Nasuverse. Defeat almost every character with ease? Yes, probably. But they are no match for Akasha, and stomping Nasuverse requires Akasha to be killed. Unless Elder Scrolls has introduced higher dimensions recently. Nasuverse has at least 6 dimensional spatial constructs.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

I don't want to be a jerk, but Elder Scrolls wouldn't stomp Nasuverse. Defeat almost every character with ease? Yes, probably. But they are no match for Akasha, and stomping Nasuverse requires Akasha to be killed. Unless Elder Scrolls has introduced higher dimensions recently. Nasuverse has at least 6 dimensional spatial constructs.

Oh boy you really want to do this? Akasha has no feat's and is often referred to as a place unless your refering to Void shiki who is a massive Glass cannon while the Numidium shit's on pantheon's of God's in TES while breaking time with each step,Alduin devours the Kappa, every single Daedric prince is Mutiversal without the Dragon fires to hold them and have no concept of death,Tiber septim has CHIM Akatosh is the chief Deity of time, the Nevarine will whoop ass, Sithis and Anu are a step above Mutiversal, Satakal is Alduin on SteroidsX20, Satakal is a huge ass Dragon each of his scales make up a universe.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like i said Nasuverse is Haxx to a certain extent it isnt TES HAXX league TES is about Umineko and Shin megami Hax league nasu is like a shiton of step's below that, hell currently the Dragon Ball super verse is Above Nasuverse.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By SwagPack

@sainguinexshadow:

TES is below Shin Megami Tensei and waaaaaaaaay below Umineko. Featherine is considered to be one of the strongest fictional characters. TES is not in that league.

Akasha has feats of being above everything in Nasuverse, and transcends all dimensions in Nasuverse. Akasha is often referred to as a being, rather than a place. That's why she has an Avatar. Places don't have avatars.

Multiversal goes up to infinite universes. TES high tiers are at that level, but there are tiers above that. This is when higher dimensions come into play. TES high tiers are 4-dimensional due to their ability to affect 4 dimensions. Length, width, height and time. Akasha is at least 6-dimensional since she is easily above the concept of Avalon. Since she is 6-D and TES is 4-D, she is more than infinitely above TES.
Length x Width x Height x forth dimension x fifth dimension x sixth dimension = 0 for TES in Akasha's plane of existence because values for their fifth and sixth dimensions are 0. Anything multiplied by 0 is 0. In other words, TES characters do not exist in Akasha's eyes, and what doesn't exist cannot interact with you.

"Dragon Ball above Nasuverse."
I wish to kill myself with a rusty spoon.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

TES is below Shin Megami Tensei and waaaaaaaaay below Umineko. Featherine is considered to be one of the strongest fictional characters. TES is not in that league.

Akasha has feats of being above everything in Nasuverse, and transcends all dimensions in Nasuverse. Akasha is often referred to as a being, rather than a place. That's why she has an Avatar. Places don't have avatars.

Multiversal goes up to infinite universes. TES high tiers are at that level, but there are tiers above that. This is when higher dimensions come into play. TES high tiers are 4-dimensional due to their ability to affect 4 dimensions. Length, width, height and time. Akasha is at least 6-dimensional since she is easily above the concept of Avalon. Since she is 6-D and TES is 4-D, she is more than infinitely above TES.

Length x Width x Height x forth dimension x fifth dimension x sixth dimension = 0 for TES in Akasha's plane of existence because values for their fifth and sixth dimensions are 0. Anything multiplied by 0 is 0. In other words, TES characters do not exist in Akasha's eyes, and what doesn't exist cannot interact with you.

Oh christ hell no then you know shit about Shin megami, the Root=Akasha they refer to the Root as a place.

TES isn't below Shin megami this again proves you know shit about TES Aswell and seeing how there are 2 zeno's running about in Dragon Ball you may want to ask handsome jack to kill you with that rusty spoon, as Even Merged Zamasu could Solo Nasuverse especially Manga merged zamasu.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

If we were to Rank the 3 in order it would be Shin megami> umineko>TES based on Mutiversal beings if we were to rank overall TES=Shin megami=Umineko Daedric prince's can't be killed so your not winning against TES no matter who you are.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:
Since you even lack ability to read what we write, I don't see why you even debate. God-tier verses are beyond your understanding so you shouldn't try to interpret them.

A place is not sentient. Sentience is required if one wishes to interact with other, in this case have an avatar.
Shin Megami Tensei has at least 9-Dimensional space. If you look at the mathematical equation I provided, you will see why TES is nowhere near SMT, since they only have 4-D space.
You are the embodiment of NLF. Claiming something cannot be killed simply because it hasn't shown to is retarded. Just because TES has shit tier characters that have no way of dealing with daedric princes does not mean every fictional verse is equally bad. No wonder people are laughing at you.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Since you even lack ability to read what we write, I don't see why you even debate. God-tier verses are beyond your understanding so you shouldn't try to interpret them.

A place is not sentient. Sentience is required if one wishes to interact with other, in this case have an avatar.

Shin Megami Tensei has at least 9-Dimensional space. If you look at the mathematical equation I provided, you will see why TES is nowhere near SMT, since they only have 4-D space.

You are the embodiment of NLF. Claiming something cannot be killed simply because it hasn't shown to is retarded. Just because TES has shit tier characters that have no way of dealing with daedric princes does not mean every fictional verse is equally bad. No wonder people are laughing at you.

No Daedric prince's are outright said to be unkillable Aedra were this way before they gave up there power making Nirn, again nice salt mate i would laugh harder at you with your Mutiversal Gilgamesh statement, Not my fault in Kara no kyokai they refer to Akasha as the Root as in the place they want to go,TES doesn't have shit tier chars at all nice downplay Daedric prince's can't be killed they have no Concept of Death you can't enforce Death upon them either via a Concept they just don't give a shit in General i noticed you didn't mention Dragon Ball why not?

You also must have a very hard time Reading TES HAS A VERY BIG DRAGON CALLED SATAKAL this Dragon for each of it's scales are Universes it still can't do shit to the Daedric prince's.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

With the way you talk about 4-D space etc you totally Debate on VSwiki right? Your probably the user named thisismyswag pack and if that's the case people have really made you look like you don't know what the hell your talking about on there of course the reality is it happens to all of us at one point or another.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: now i am going to stop derailing this thread if you wanna talk shit with me or call me an idiot etc PM me.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I counted correctly Gilgamesh has 19 votes and Dragonborn 5. We can conclude this thread with Gilgamesh as a winner.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

If I counted correctly Gilgamesh has 19 votes and Dragonborn 5. We can conclude this thread with Gilgamesh as a winner.

Only because Gilgamesh is severly wanked and not many people know about DB able to become broken as hell as Composite or they Don't know much about Dragonborn Lore.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all seriousness DB has the thing's to give him the win lore and gameplay wise,Lore auriel/Akatosh's shield and Bow he makes the sun kill Gilgamesh, with the Skeleton Key DB unlock's what shouldn't be possible and becomes intangible and OP stats otherwise infinite shouts, alternatively Lore DB uses CHIM and kill's Gilgamesh.

Gameplay DB fortify restoration Glitch OP as hell Gilgamesh dies.