Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
#501 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Do you even see what you write? You're acting crazy and you only listen to yourself.

The Definition of crazy is trying something over and over again and hoping it work's when it won't my responses are thought out so i think you just lack the Fun humor.

#502 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10422 posts) - - Show Bio
#503 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow: Again, gameplay is almost never accepted as canon. Can't work around that? Too bad. Cutscenes, scripted events, QTE's, lore. That's what you work with when debating game characters.

Again see Any Dark soul's or Bloodborne thread it was worked around so stop Nitpicking the Meaning of Composite otherwise i could just Say Clavicus Vile at half power is Universal and he said Dragonborn is as strong as him at half power Universal Dovakiin GG.

I'm not nitpicking. I'm telling you that gameplay is never accepted as canon, yet you keep trying to pass off gameplay as something canon. Bring something non-gameplay related, and then we'll have something discuss. As for now though, you have 0 speed feats, and nothing stops Gilgamesh from simply shooting an arrow into DB's back using the GOB.

Him not Starting off doing that for one Dragonborn is just a random Mongrel to him so he starts raining Gob then Dragonborn walk's through it with Auriel's shield making Gilgamesh salty But Dragonborn has already shouted so GG.

Or... he opens them next to DB:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

or all around him:

No Caption Provided

that's all it takes

I hope he is Launching Island lvl Noble Phantasm's then otherwise he has a bad time.

#504 Edited by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

@sainguinexshadow: Vaas quote? Really?

That's literally the Definition and i have never played Far cry Derp why the hell did i put uncharted so i don't know what Vaas say's.

#505 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10422 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackestnight93
#506 Edited by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow:

I hope he is Launching Island lvl Noble Phantasm's then otherwise he has a bad time.

Proof of durability level? Cause IIRC, he got harmed by an arrow in a scripted event in Skyrim

#507 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio
#508 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow:

Proof of durability level?

Miraak Dishes out Island lvl shout's and he lost to Vahlok they both got rekt by Dragonborn.

#509 Posted by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Miraak Dishes out Island lvl shout's and he lost to Vahlok they both got rekt by Dragonborn.

that's just to shouts, not piercing resistance. Not the same durability type

#510 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Shout's cut and pierce to don't you know that?

#511 Posted by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Gonna need scans of that. Because I've never seen a shout inflicting piercing/slashing damage. Shouts like unrelenting force sure don't, neither does fire breath.

#512 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Gonna need scans of that. Because I've never seen a shout inflicting piercing/slashing damage. Shouts like unrelenting force sure don't, neither does fire breath.

I will post the Shout's that do and there definition's if it makes you happy.

#513 Edited by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Well, you're also gonna have to prove that Dragonborn was hit with any of the shouts that inflict that type of damage as well

#514 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Well, you're also gonna have to prove that Dragonborn was hit with any of the shouts that inflict that type of damage as well

It's actually only Soul Tear that say's that, That being Said Miraak is Island lvl by Default Alduin is Higher then that but i probably Couldn't guess by how much but he Shout's Meteor Storm and Dovakiin can survive that, But i can't prove he did that in Lore even though Game wise it's his Go to shout, in Lore all we got is Dragonborn kicked Alduin the Nordic God of Destruction and Son of Akatosh's ass he also kicked the First Dragonborn Miraak's ass, also stopped the Eye of Magnus from Destroying the world etc etc.

#515 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio
#516 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

The thread is still alive someone Revived it.

@sayo786

#517 Posted by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

It's actually only Soul Tear that say's that, That being Said Miraak is Island lvl by Default Alduin is Higher then that but i probably Couldn't guess by how much but he Shout's Meteor Storm and Dovakiin can survive that, But i can't prove he did that in Lore even though Game wise it's his Go to shout, in Lore all we got is Dragonborn kicked Alduin the Nordic God of Destruction and Son of Akatosh's ass he also kicked the First Dragonborn Miraak's ass, also stopped the Eye of Magnus from Destroying the world etc etc.

So, there are no feats to suggest that Gilgamesh's NP's can't turn DB into a living pincushion since his piercing durability is non-existant.

#518 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

So, there are no feats to suggest that Gilgamesh's NP's can't turn DB into a living pincushion since his piercing durability is non-existant.

Debate it more with Boogeymonster or Sayo if they Reply right now i don't care enough to keep posting why Dragonborn kill's Gilgamesh.

#519 Edited by Sayo786 (565 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow: Not touching this man. Gilgamesh fanboys require too much effort to be convinced of a very slight thing. It also doesn't help since they still stand firm on "GAE BOLG GG" to the answer of whatever counters DB debaters present. You continue this if you want to otherwise just let this thread die again.

#520 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayo786 said:

@sainguinexshadow: Not touching this man. Gilgamesh fanboys require too much effort to be convinced of a very slight thing. It also doesn't help since they still stand firm on "GAE BOLG GG" to the answer of whatever counters DB debaters present. You continue this if you want to otherwise just let this thread die again.

Lol that's the thing Can't convince Gilgamesh fanboy's, Gilgamesh can't even use the Gae Bolg heart stab anyway that's when you can tell they are attempting the Wank, Doesn't help among the Cancerous replies of Gilgamesh vs threads you either See Gae Bolg GG or speedblitz.

*Facepalm*

Yea hopefully it actually dies this time.

#521 Edited by Boogeymonster (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

There is no such as thing as different durability types. That is a dumb concept idiotic comic book writers, and tabletop game-play mechanics try to use without understanding how durability even works. A sharp or piercing object has a tinier surface area which makes it easier to pierce or cut things larger than it. It does not let it ignore durability. It's the reason why a steel sword can't cut through a steel block just because the sword is sharp. A person who isn't fazed by a thermonuclear explosion isn't going to be hurt by a knife.

Ignoring that, the Dovahkiin can run circles around sunhallowed arrows with TIID KLO UL that are explicitly noted to hit the sun in their descriptive text. Which in the cosmology of TES is an infinite distance away from Nirn.

@boogeymonster said:

@reikai said:

@boogeymonster: It's not the sun changing though. It's the effect of the filter created by the arrows in the Sky. It just works better when explained and visualized this way as it helps to avoid arguments of having universe-spanning tools at the Dragonborn's behest. It keeps it being an extremely powerful item without being completely OP. Save that for Auriel's Shield making the Dovahkiin invulnerable.

It is the sun changing, and we see it become an entirely different color.

No Caption Provided

As seen here. I cannot make it even clearer than that.

In the case of the sunhallowed arrows it becomes so bright it blots out the sky, and shoots down beams of light. Which is something the sunhallowed arrows cannot do when you use them on the ground, and in that case the effect is nothing compared to when you shoot the sun with a sunhallowed arrow. So, it wasn't its effect dispersing itself across the sky or whatever it is you're thinking. In the profile text for the arrows it even specifies that they're sun bursts.

"Causes sunburst attacks to nearby targets if shot at the sun with Auriel's Bow."

@boogeymonster said:

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/cosmology

This explains the general cosmology but basically all celestial bodies with exception of Nirn, are infinite in size and mass. As well as an infinite distance away from Nirn. They are perceived as planets because that's the only way a mortal can perceive them without their brains melting. Which as I already noted makes it more impressive that Auriel's Bow and the bloodcursed arrows, and sunhallowed arrows can hit the sun. As it is an infinite distance away.

Also, makes the bloodcursed arrows and sunhallowed arrows that more impressive because they can drastically change something that is infinite in size.

#522 Posted by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no such as thing as different durability types. That is a dumb concept idiotic comic book writers, and tabletop game-play mechanics try to use without understanding how durability even works. A sharp or piercing object has a tinier surface area which makes it easier to pierce or cut things larger than it. It does not let it ignore durability. It's the reason why a steel sword can't cut through a steel block just because the sword is sharp. A person who isn't fazed by a thermonuclear explosion isn't going to be hurt by a knife.

Ignoring that, the Dovahkiin can run circles around sunhallowed arrows with TIID KLO UL that are explicitly noted to hit the sun in their descriptive text. Which in the cosmology of TES is an infinite distance away from Nirn.

Also, makes the bloodcursed arrows and sunhallowed arrows that more impressive because they can drastically change something that is infinite in size.

I stopped reading as soon you said that there is no such thing as different durability types. This is basic debating around here and if you can't understand something so basic then there is no point in debating with you.

#523 Edited by Boogeymonster (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93 said:

I stopped reading as soon you said that there is no such thing as different durability types. This is basic debating around here and if you can't understand something so basic then there is no point in debating with you.

There is no point with debating with someone who thinks any remotely sharp kitchen knife can hurt someone who can ignore thermonuclear explosions. The concept behind different durability types is flawed, and only used by writers who don't understand the laws of physics. It's either the sword, or piercing weapon is that powerful or the writer is being an idiot. There is no middle ground.

#524 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio
#525 Edited by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster said:
@blackestnight93 said:

There is no point with debating with someone who thinks any remotely sharp kitchen knife can hurt someone who can ignore thermonuclear explosions. The concept behind different durability types is flawed, and only used by writers who don't understand the laws of physics.

Then good luck debating against anyone with even a modicum of debating experience around here. Fictional media doesn't have to adbide by real world physics.

#526 Edited by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio
#527 Posted by Boogeymonster (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster said:
@blackestnight93 said:

There is no point with debating with someone who thinks any remotely sharp kitchen knife can hurt someone who can ignore thermonuclear explosions. The concept behind different durability types is flawed, and only used by writers who don't understand the laws of physics.

Then good luck debating against anyone with even a modicum of debating experience around here. Fictional media doesn't have to adbide by real world physics.

No fiction does with a %100 accuracy but here's the problem different durability types are not universal across fiction. You have to prove The Elder Scrolls adhere to these rules. Otherwise, you go back to using common sense. Which dictates a person who can withstand the force equivalent to tear Solstheim away from Skyrim, and a thu'um powerful enough to be felt across an entire continent is not going to be hurt by a normal kitchen knife. Just because it's sharp or pointy.

#528 Edited by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@boogeymonster said:
@blackestnight93 said:

No fiction does with a %100 accuracy but here's the problem different durability types are not universal across fiction. You have to prove The Elder Scrolls adhere to these rules. Otherwise, you go back to using common sense. Which dictates a person who can withstand the force equivalent to tear Solstheim away from Skyrim, and a thu'um powerful enough to be felt across an entire continent is not going to be hurt by a normal kitchen knife. Just because it's sharp or pointy.

I don't have to prove anything actually. TES isn't some special exception to the norm, nothing about it sets it apart from comics, video games or anything. it's a work of fiction, that is more then enough proof to expect it to adhere to the same standards as every other media debated around here.

#529 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster: see what i mean?

*Shrug*

and he won't accept Gameplay even though DB is composite.

#530 Posted by foxerdes (6827 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster:

You have to prove The Elder Scrolls adhere to these rules.

No, he doesn't. That's how things on Comic Vine works, different types of damage, different durability. Wonder Woman is the most famous example since she can take punches from Superman but is hurt by bullets.

There is no reasonable way to prove that Elder Scrolls adhere to these rules, there is no way to prove it in many cases but that's how we debate here as far as I'm aware. You can try to persuade an entire vine that they are wrong but I'd suggest just letting it go.

#531 Edited by Boogeymonster (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@boogeymonster said:
@blackestnight93 said:

I don't have to prove anything actually. TES isn't some special exception to the norm, nothing about it sets it apart from comics, video games or anything. it's a work of fiction, that is more then enough proof to expect it to adhere to the same standards as every other media debated around here.

Yeah, you do have to prove the The Elder Scrolls adhere to different types of durability and treats them as mutually exclusive from each other. Since there is no such thing as different types of attacks that ignore durability in real life. Durability is always a factor by default, and whether the weapon is sharp or pointy only makes a negligible difference. You are applying these different durability types based on a small handful of instances from other fictions, and trying to apply them to all fictions. This is fan-fiction on your part, and you trying force your subjective opinion down everyone else's throats.

@foxerdes said:

@boogeymonster:

You have to prove The Elder Scrolls adhere to these rules.

No, he doesn't. That's how things on Comic Vine works, different types of damage, different durability. Wonder Woman is the most famous example since she can take punches from Superman but is hurt by bullets.

There is no reasonable way to prove that Elder Scrolls adhere to these rules, there is no way to prove it in many cases but that's how we debate here as far as I'm aware. You can try to persuade an entire vine that they are wrong but I'd suggest just letting it go.

As I already noted above. Yes, he does because by default these different durability types only exist in the minds of complete idiots. As I already noted comic books are notoriously retarded, and you can have Batman defeating the entire Justice League with his bare hands. Comic book writers can be complete, and utter idiots. This is objective fact. It is the reason why Spiderman can defeat Firelord.

If there is no reasonable way to prove that The Elder Scrolls adhere to this you are asking me to believe those different durability types exist for it: When you, by your own admission, have no evidence that your subjective opinion applies to the franchise. Also, you are wrong you can show me any character in TES noting that there are different types of durability or someone with a normal bladed weapon. Who themselves are normal hurting a character who can survive being at ground zero of the Eye of Magnus. So, there are reasonable ways of proving this.

Make sure it's not someone like Trunks from Dragonball either. When we see he can channel qi into his sword, and is quite obviously superhuman.

#532 Edited by blackestnight93 (14312 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster: again, it's a work of fiction and that's all I need. I don't have to prove jack shit about if the same standard applies to TES verse. The same standard applies across all works of media on this site: video games, light novels, manga, there is no exception to this. If you don't like it then that's your problem.

#533 Posted by Boogeymonster (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster: again, it's a work of fiction and that's all I need. I don't have to prove jack shit about if the same standard applies to TES verse. The same standard applies across all works of media on this site: video games, light novels, manga, there is no exception to this. If you don't like it then that's your problem.

No, it isn't. You have to prove that durability types are uniform across every fiction. Which isn't the case. You have to prove The Elder Scrolls are rife with enough instances to consider all of these durability types mutually exclusive, and not in any way related to each other. It does not apply across all works of media, and it is simply your subjective opinion. Which you are trying to force on all works of media, even the realistic ones, and the ones that have no examples of it. There is no such thing as durability types, and it only exists as a misunderstanding on how durability even works. Which is perpetuated by people like yourself, and writers with a poor sense of scale.

#534 Edited by Kepler78 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack: No he's not. This is one of the most unsupported yet popular theory. Show me proof that Alduin was actually weakened. Paarthunax said he will eat time itself in game (kalpa). And Elder Scrolls even foretold Alduin have the hunger to swallow the world. The Wheel (the universe itself) was relying upon the Last Dragonborn, (In-game ES prophecy that was said to even exceed Aedra and Daedra). Any conversation that actually point on Alduin being weakened?

When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world
When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped
When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles
When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls
When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding
The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.

"And the Scrolls have foretold, of black wings in the cold, That when brothers wage war come unfurled! Alduin, Bane of Kings, ancient shadow unbound, With a hunger to swallow the world!"

Adepts of our order are gifted with prescient powers. The wisdom of the ancestors can sing the future into the present. For this reason, our order and our order alone has been given the privilege to interpret the Elder Scrolls. These writings exceed even the gods, both aedra and daedra

Why can't i? Defeating Alduin that basically will eat time itself is a feat.

#535 Posted by cooljammy18 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio
#536 Posted by foxerdes (6827 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster: Congratulations, you just called majority of users here an idiots. If you want to prove that someone can resist being cut then you should to show a feat.

there is no reasonable way to prove that The Elder Scrolls adhere to this you are asking me to believe those different durability types exist for it: When you, by your own admission, have no evidence that your subjective opinion applies to the franchise.

No, you simply failed to comprehend that different type of damage and durability are like an unwritten rule on the vine. Majority of people will follow it. No feat no proof, simple. Nobody is forced to blindly accept it but it makes things much more easier.

Also, get off your high horse. I'm not going to squabble with your salty opinions while you throw insults around.

different durability types only exist in the minds of complete idiots

Yeah, nice. Thanks for the debate and welcome to the vine.

#537 Edited by Boogeymonster (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes:

Congratulations, you just called majority of users here an idiots.

It's not my fault you are using dated concepts that are based on faulty logic to begin with.

If you want to prove that someone can resist being cut then you should to show a feat.

No, it's on you to prove that the Dovahkiin's durability is magically selective and ignores every other sort of attack despite that making no sense whatsoever. Since the only difference between cutting, and piercing attacks is surface area. Just like blunt attacks they rely on kinetic energy.

No, you simply failed to comprehend that different type of damage and durability are like an unwritten rule on the vine.

I don't care about unwritten rules, and the fact it is not official means I can contest it in any way I want. Since it really, really doesn't make sense.

This is a debate forum.

Majority of people will follow it.

Argumentum ad populum. Just for example a lot of people think we only use ten percent of our brains.

It doesn't change that it's wrong.

No feat no proof, simple.

Good, so you are admitting that you are wrong? Since you have provided no feats, or evidence to prove that The Elder Scrolls incorporate these rules.

Nobody is forced to blindly accept it but it makes things much more easier.

No, it makes things a lot more stupid as people argue someone with a kitchen knife can hurt someone who can survive the destruction of an entire city. Just because "explosions are not sharp." It is positively asinine.

Also, get off your high horse. I'm not going to squabble with your salty opinions while you throw insults around.

It's not a subjective opinion. It is objective fact. You do not understand how cutting, and piercing works. It is based on surface area and the difference in it, and still relies on kinetic energy just like blunt attacks. Something a lot of people tend to forget.

Yeah, nice. Thanks for the debate and welcome to the vine.

Alright then, since you have refused to provide any of the evidence I asked for you have failed to satisfy the burden of proof.

#538 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10422 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: just link him to the Deadshot thread where I proved and explained it thoroughly several times.

#539 Posted by foxerdes (6827 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster: Your entire argument is based on real life logic. Obviously cutting and piercing are the same force as blunt but applied on much smaller area. The thing is that in fiction writers usually find cutting and blunt force as entirely different kind of damage and durability.

As I said nobody is forced to follow different damage and durability types but majority of the vine does.

It's not a subjective opinion. It is objective fact. You do not understand how cutting, and piercing works. It is based on surface area and the difference in it, and still relies on kinetic energy just like blunt attacks. Something a lot of people tend to forget.

I do understand it, as I said get off your salty horse. Writers in various universes tend to treat piercing/cutting and blunt force as a different types of durability and so:

Argumentum ad populum. Just for example a lot of people think we only use ten percent of our brains.

This statement is a poor argument, types of damage and distinguishing durabilities comes from years of debating and observing how writers treat them. Nobody claim that god-like being will be hurt by a kitchen knife just because it has no feats but it doesn't change the fact that e.g Diana is pierced by bullet or cut but at the same time takes punches from Superman. Some Naruto characters could take a lot of blunt force punishment but can be killed and pierced by a kunai. Even Deathstroke has sick blunt force feats but is cut by a knife.

Plus you fail to comprehend my point. I'm not saying that it's true because majority of the vine agree with types of durability to an extend, I'm saying that if you should be aware of that if you are going to stay on battle forum.

Good, so you are admitting that you are wrong? Since you have provided no feats, or evidence to prove that The Elder Scrolls incorporate these rules.

I don't need to prove anything. If you claim that this single universe is different then you have to prove it.

No, it makes things a lot more stupid as people argue someone with a kitchen knife can hurt someone who can survive the destruction of an entire city.

Using an extreme case to support your argument doesn't work. When you look at the bigger picture and various examples in fiction, this logic actually works. Also, more insults. Can you write one post without calling anyone stupid? Low self-esteem or just salt?

No, it's on you to prove that the Dovahkiin's durability is magically selective and ignores every other sort of attack despite that making no sense whatsoever.

That's not how things work here. You make a claim you have to prove it. If there is no proof that I should treat it diffrently than other verses then I won't. You don't like it? Don't debate me. Insult me some more if it makes you feel better.

I don't care about unwritten rules, and the fact it is not official means I can contest it in any way I want.

Perhaps that's why I said that nobody is forced to follow it? Sure, feel free to argue about your subjective opinon all you want, have fun.

Since it really, really doesn't make sense.

Sorry to disappoint you but it does make sense when you look at various examples throught the fiction.

It's not a subjective opinion. It is objective fact.

No, it's a subjective opinion.

Don't except another respond, it can only turn into back and forth since we are currently exchanging our personal opinions and I don't find salt and insults entertaining.

#540 Edited by Chaos239 (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster: if you believe multiple durability types don't exist your clearly not educated.

Spider-Man can tank building Level hit yet gets pierced by bullets.

Bullets>Building busting?

Gil speedblitzes and slices his head off

#541 Posted by foxerdes (6827 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Good idea, funnily enough Dragornborn threads usually end up badly.

#542 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10422 posts) - - Show Bio
#543 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow: Dragonborn.

I was one of the few arguing for the Nerevarine LOL.

I would Argue for the Neveraine but i say it would be close Due to the Thu'um.

#544 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

And why the hell can't people let Toxic threads die we get it Gilgamesh is oh so powerful but your not going to Convince in Depth TES fans that Gilgamesh is Going to beat ultimate Cheese mode Dragonborn just like we can't Convince you Gilgamesh get's Thu'ummed to pieces or Soulteared etc.

#545 Posted by Chaos239 (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow: your the main person arguing in this thread.

Let it die, the majority of users believe that Gil wins.

#546 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

@sainguinexshadow: your the main person arguing in this thread.

Let it die, the majority of users believe that Gil wins.

This is incorrect and a Biased opinion as stated Before More people Know Typemoon/ Nasu verse while hardly anyone know's TES or TES lore and i haven't been arguing look at the Chain of Comment's and find my last one to Sayo.

#547 Posted by Chaos239 (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow: The only people arguing are TES wanker who can't believe their precious Dragonborn gets stomped.

#548 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

@sainguinexshadow: The only people arguing are TES wanker who can't believe their precious Dragonborn gets stomped.

Your post is Double standard and like i said i don't really care About the Dragonborn i just have great Knowledge on him.

#549 Posted by fat_hobo389 (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

@boogeymonster: look I'm not gonna debate about who wins this battle because i don't care. but you are quite wrong about durability of piercing durability and durability to tank thermonuclear thermonuclear. because when a nuclear bomb explodes it destroys things with radiation pressure, foam plasma pressure etc and of course very high temperature, when someone ( a person ) who tanks a nuclear explosion he/she gets hit by those said pressure and temperature which by no means is similar to getting pierced by a knife or arrow because when a arrow or knife pierces something what happens is that the sharp object acts as a collection of stable molecules which puts a force in a small area and the area in which the force is applied gets its molecules separated and the sharp object pierces the area. now when the pressure of nuclear explosion is applied to a person the pressure is nowhere near as precise as getting pierced by a knife not to mention it isn't applied in a very a small area of a person, so instead of separating the molecules of skin and flesh it squashes it.

the size of the area in which an object gets pierced i.e in which the force is applied and the size of the piercing object is also very vital, it is the reason because of which a needle pierces better and more precisely than a bullet. so when someone is hit by a nuclear bomb the force that acts on the person is like a blunt force not a piercing force.

And the reason that a steel sword cannot pierce a steel block is because they are both made if steel, therefore there molecular structure are the same, i.e the attraction force of the molecules are the same . so it is unlikely for a sharp object to separate the molecules of another object of same molecular structure, density, molecular attraction etc.

now if you say during a nuclear explosion the heat itself it so high that it creates radiation and plasma strong enough destroy flesh to a cellular level and is even high enough to separates electrons and neutrons and stuff, well that happens because of the fusion reaction created by the high heat which is completely different from separating the molecules of a body. so theoraticlly if a body has some sort of way to resist heat, the heat won't effect that body and no reaction will occur and the cells won't get destroyed but that said body can definitely get pierced or cut by sharp object because all the sharp object has to do is to create force enough to separate the molecules of the body and if a large force is applied in a small area which happens when you are piercing or cutting someone with a sharp object.

so yeah there are indeed different types of durability.

#550 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: i follow the Neutral rule no matter how much i like a Char if they get stomped and it's no contest i will say so, however if they have a Chance and or have the Technique or Skill's at there disposal to Grant a win i will Debate for them.