Gilgamesh vs Dragonborn

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sainguinexshadow:
World threat is nothing. Gilgamesh in Strange Fake is a world threat. You have to prove that Dragonborn can do anything before he get one-shoted by Gilgamesh due to his superior speed.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow: composite doesn't mean we use non-canon feats. Don't waste my time with gameplay, because it's not canon.

Ok fine you want Canon Stuff? Alduin got Smashed By DB who>>>>>Gilgamesh, Clavicus Vial said DB is as strong as a Half powered Him who again >>>>>Gilgamesh.

Scaling is nice, but doesn't take the place of feats. Nor did you present any feats for any of these people, as to what to scale them from. You just gave me a bunch of names and said they were > then Gilgamesh. That's not an argument

Dragonborn kill's Gilgamesh with the Staff of Magnus GG no Re

Prove that he can do this before Gilgamesh shoots him in the back

DragonBorn turn's intangible and Hit's Gilgamesh with the Wabbajack GG no Re

DragonBorn no sell's everything with Auriel's shield before Gilgamesh think's to 360 no Scope he get's soul Teared GG NO REALLY

Dragonborn Goes intangible shoot's a Sunhallowed arrow at the Sun causing a Solar Flare Gilgamesh Dies GG

Prove Gob can hurt Something intangible and that it's faster then how long it takes to Dragon shout if even one word is muttered GG.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By SwagPack

@sainguinexshadow:
Servants can go intangible. No one ever did try that when facing Gilgamesh, meaning it wouldn't help them.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Drgaon Born is an arrow timer, GoB is at least lightening level.

GG

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#455  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow: last I checked, the DB doesn't start intangible, so that question is moot, and prove that out of the myriad of attacks that he can use, he'd use any of those first

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

World threat is nothing. Gilgamesh in Strange Fake is a world threat. You have to prove that Dragonborn can do anything before he get one-shoted by Gilgamesh due to his superior speed.

Because again Gilgamesh is sooo known for his speed everyone knows that (Sarcasm) you might be fooling the Nasufan's but your not fooling me Gilgamesh has never utilized speed he stand's in oneplace and Rain's death upon his enemy's if someone get's up in his face he opt's to try and get the hell out of Dodge backstepping not Moving around at Lightning speed saying "MWHAHAHA KNOW YOUR PLACE MONGREL YOUR LUCKY I EVEN WASTE ONE OF MY TREASURES ON YOU PATHETIC DISGRACEFUL ZASSHU HAHAHA" Alduin was eating Sovengarde more then what i can say for Ea that only Life wipes a planet at fullpower.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@sainguinexshadow: Drgaon Born is an arrow timer, GoB is at least lightening level.

GG

Said arrows can reach the sun in Seconds GG?

Welcome back to the Nasu side again Btw i missed you.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Servants can go intangible. No one ever did try that when facing Gilgamesh, meaning it wouldn't help them.

Servant's can't fight in Spirit form so Duh and if they Did RIp there master.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: last I checked, the DB doesn't start intangible, so that question is moot, and prove that out of the myriad of attacks that he can use, he'd use any of those first

Doesn't need to Guard with Auriel's shield>Shout>GG=Profit.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460  Edited By SwagPack

Gilgamesh fights in melee in Extra CCC. Your point is rejected. He is still faster than DB.

Servants could still try to use intagibility to evade GoB rain, no one has ever done that.

So MFTL Gil vs arrow timer DB

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kepler78 said:

This is the same Dovahkiin that defeat Alduin, the "world-eater" that Paarthunax said will eat Nirn and time itself. That's a 4-dimensional feat.

Dovahkiin: "The next world will have to take care of itself."

Paarthurnax: "Paaz. A fair answer. Ro fus, maybe you only balance the forces that work to quicken the end of this world. Even we who ride the currents of Time cannot see past Time's end, Wuldsetiid los tahrodiis. Those who try to hasten the end, may delay it. Those who work to delay the end, may bring it closer."

Pruzah. As good a reason as any. There are many who feel as you do, although not all. Some would say that all things must end, so that the next can come to pass. Perhaps this world is simply the Egg of the next kalpa? Lein vokiin? Would you stop the next world from being born?" - Paarthurnax

Prove of Alduin already done this before is in "Song of Pelinal" when Alduin eat the World-River God from previous kalpa, Umaril's father

[Presently] the half-Elf [showed himself] bathed in [Meridian light] ... and he listed his bloodline in the Ayleidoon and spoke of his father, a god of the [previous kalpa's] World-River... - The Song of Pelinal, Volume 7

And for the finisher, this is the creator itself stating that Alduin will eat the world if you didn't stop him (Depend if you want to take his opinion regarding this matter seriously, because he doesn't work for Bethesda any more).

"When you consider a place like Tamriel, sometimes it's best to take titles literally. Alduin is the World-Eater. It's not going to be "the end of all *life* as we know it," leaving a barren wasteland of Earthbone dirt... it's going to be the whole of Nirn inside his mighty gullet. "None shall survive" has been a calling card for awhile, but that was only a hint to the more extensive "Nothing will survive."Unless, of course, there's a loophole. Say, something like the someone called the Dovakhiin happening to show up..."born under uncertain stars to uncertain parents." (An aside for extra credit: what in the Aurbis makes the Prisoner such a powerful mythic figure?)" - Michael Kirkbride

Stomp beyond stomp. The difference between their power is like comparing a baby to Galactus.

Sorry my man but this was so good it needs to be posted twice.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

And yet none of that counters a NP to the back. You still haven't proved that the shield can stop that tactic. This isn't even getting into the massive speed advantage that Gilgamesh has (IIRC, he's at least a lightning timer), while, when I asked you, you provided no quantifiable speed feats for DB

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

Gilgamesh fights in melee in Extra CCC. Your point is rejected. He is still faster than DB.

Servants could still try to use intagibility to evade GoB rain, no one has ever done that.

So MFTL Gil vs arrow timer DB

Gilgamesh is shit in Melee and switches between Gob weapon's also no one said he Doesn't fight in close range he Doesn't run around Lightning speed raining Gob down, Already debunked your dumb Mftl crap or would you like me to post it directly to you this time?

Because if they went Spirit form he would Gob the master that's why they haven't done it prove he can Hit intangible shit because apparently he can't otherwise everyone would have said he wrecks hit then.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

He is actually one of the best melee fighters. I already debunked your attempt at lowballing and everyone is free to read what I post. Therefore MFTL Gilgamesh it is.

He can with Ea, at the very least. Don't even try to use the word "prove". You haven't proven anything in 500 posts.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

And yet none of that counters a NP to the back. You still haven't proved that the shield can stop that tactic. This isn't even getting into the massive speed advantage that Gilgamesh has (IIRC, he's at least a lightning timer), while, when I asked you, you provided no quantifiable speed feats for DB

Again LOL Gilgamesh utilizing Speed you make me laugh i'm also Laughing at the fact you just assume Gilgamesh is going to 360 no scope starting out he won't by the time he might try DB has already Dragon shouted Turn ethereal before Soul tearing him or whatever.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: when did bandits start using FTL arrows? Those dare the ones the DB can't dodge

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Again LOL Gilgamesh utilizing Speed you make me laugh i'm also Laughing at the fact you just assume Gilgamesh is going to 360 no scope starting out he won't by the time he might try DB has already Dragon shouted Turn ethereal before Soul tearing him or whatever.

So, no counters, and no proof of Dragonborn using this tactic in a fight, or any of these shouts in a fight. We know he knows them, but can you actually provide proof that it's in character for him to start off even using a shout in a fight?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

He is actually one of the best melee fighters. I already debunked your attempt at lowballing and everyone is free to read what I post. Therefore MFTL Gilgamesh it is.

He can with Ea, at the very least. Don't even try to use the word "prove". You haven't proven anything in 500 posts.

Best melee fighter's? Will not engage Saber Classes in melee because they will fodderize him Won't engage Heracles in Melee Because he will FODDERIZE HIM engaged Shirou in melee cause he thought he could take the Zasshu LOL Lost hmm best Melee fighter's you say.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

"By the time he might try DB has already..."

By what time? DB is arrow timer, Gilgamesh is MFTL. If Gilgamesh waited for eternity DB still wouldn't move an inch from his perspective. Can you use your brain? Prove you can use your brain.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

So, no counters, and no proof of Dragonborn using this tactic in a fight, or any of these shouts in a fight. We know he knows them, but can you actually provide proof that it's in character for him to start off even using a shout in a fight?

Dragonborn is an RPG char with no personality we can make him do whatever because he is essentially us brought into Videogame world unlike Gilgamesh who has a set personality and Skill trait.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sainguine, I challenge you to CaV. Gilgamesh vs Dragonborn. Use of console commands and gameplay mechanics is not allowed. Do you accept?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Dragonborn is an RPG char with no personality we can make him do whatever because he is essentially us brought into Videogame world unlike Gilgamesh who has a set personality and Skill trait.

So, no feats at all? Say no more

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@sainguinexshadow: when did bandits start using FTL arrows? Those dare the ones the DB can't dodge

Sunhallowed and Bloodcursed arrows go to the Sun in Second's Dragonborn can Block them no problem.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By Vertigo-
@sainguinexshadow said:
@chaos239 said:

Sunhallowed and Bloodcursed arrows go to the Sun in Second's Dragonborn can Block them no problem.

Well, if he can block them, I assume you can provide feats of him actually doing this to prove this?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

Sainguine, I challenge you to CaV. Gilgamesh vs Dragonborn. Use of console commands and gameplay mechanics is not allowed. Do you accept?

We already made this thread Cancerous why make another thread cancerous everyone will have there own opinion's that won't change No matter what and i most certainly don't give a crap about Dragonborn to waste my Time to Cav him not even one of my favorite char's i care about the TES LORE is more important then him if it was either The champion of Cyrodii,The Arisen or the Neveraine i would except in a heartbeat.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@chaos239 said:

Well, if he can block them, I assume you can provide feats of him actually doing this to prove this?

I can but it's Gameplay otherwise no one has those arrows to shoot at him only he has them.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@chaos239 said:

I can but it's Gameplay otherwise no one has those arrows to shoot at him only he has them.

Thought so. So, he can't block these arrows, and never has, as far as the canon is concerned

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you refuse because in CaV your trolling would be restricted and people would clearly vote for Gilgamesh.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

So, no feats at all? Say no more

Hmmmm Biased you say won't take Gameplay despite Composite you say, Sound's like it to me.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: I made a "Nerevarine vs Dragonborn" thread a long time ago. It'll be there if you search it up, if you're interested.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Hmmmm Biased you say won't take Gameplay despite Composite you say, Sound's like it to me.

I told you what to use from games, you have to play by the same rules everyone else does when debating game characters. The fact that you can't because it doesn't exist in Skyrim is your problem, not mine

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@ancient_0f_days: What do you mean?

you kept talking about game mechanics but understood that composite meant lore feats were valid here

Who me or Swagpack?

I quoted his post, so him

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

So you refuse because in CaV your trolling would be restricted and people would clearly vote for Gilgamesh.

Except you see people saying Dragonborn win's on this thread already so Wut???? And trolling there has been any from me when i actually talk about the Lore or Gameplay enchantment's no i personally don't give that much of a crap about Dragonborn to go Compile a Huge lot of info that's not easy to find on a character that i don't really care about.

Like i said if it was the Neveraine or the Arisen or the Champion of Cyrodii i would Glady accept i just really don't give a shit about Dragonborn.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: I made a "Nerevarine vs Dragonborn" thread a long time ago. It'll be there if you search it up, if you're interested.

Oh sweet which side won the Majority btw?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

He can use lore. Except Dragonborn doesn't have anything useful in lore. That's his problem.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

I told you what to use from games, you have to play by the same rules everyone else does when debating game characters. The fact that you can't because it doesn't exist in Skyrim is your problem, not mine

Except RPG char's that only have Gameplay don't follow this rule when you Go by composite See Dark soul's thread's or Bloodborne threads.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@ancient_0f_days:

He can use lore. Except Dragonborn doesn't have anything useful in lore. That's his problem.

He does this was discussed several pages ago by me and Boogeymonster.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Except RPG char's that only have Gameplay don't follow this rule when you Go by composite See Dark soul's thread's or Bloodborne threads.

From my experience, most of those going into acknowledging that he/she did do the things he/she did (killing a boss, etc), but no specifics are made into how he/she did it, due to the nature of RPG's. And after a quick google search, I couldn't find anything that tried to use gameplay mechanics as feats (there was one CaV, but it died after an into post, so I didn't count that)

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

You made wild assumptions with no real evidence. Please, stop embarassing yourself.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow:

From my experience, most of those going into acknowledging that he/she did do the things he/she did (killing a boss, etc), but no specifics are made into how he/she did it, due to the nature of RPG's. And after a quick google search, I couldn't find anything that tried to use gameplay mechanics as feats (there was one CaV, but it died after an into post, so I didn't count that)

It's because without Gameplay all you get is he beat this Boss well how did he beat this Boss then?

Answer: IDK he's a badass?

Otherwise we get his stat's and striking strength, reaction speed, Speed in general from gameplay Don't like it?

*Shrug*

That's how he is debated.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Again, gameplay is almost never accepted as canon. Can't work around that? Too bad. Cutscenes, scripted events, QTE's, lore. That's what you work with when debating game characters.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

You made wild assumptions with no real evidence. Please, stop embarassing yourself.

Go back and learn to read mister Gilgamesh is Muh Waifu

Well Male Gilgamesh can be your Waifu, But i will fight you for Female Gilgamesh.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure you have some serious problems in your head.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Again, gameplay is almost never accepted as canon. Can't work around that? Too bad. Cutscenes, scripted events, QTE's, lore. That's what you work with when debating game characters.

Again see Any Dark soul's or Bloodborne thread it was worked around so stop Nitpicking the Meaning of Composite otherwise i could just Say Clavicus Vile at half power is Universal and he said Dragonborn is as strong as him at half power Universal Dovakiin GG.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

I'm pretty sure you have some serious problems in your head.

I'm positive you don't have Humor or you take the Internet too seriously.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Again see Any Dark soul's or Bloodborne thread it was worked around so stop Nitpicking the Meaning of Composite otherwise i could just Say Clavicus Vile at half power is Universal and he said Dragonborn is as strong as him at half power Universal Dovakiin GG.

I'm not nitpicking. I'm telling you that gameplay is never accepted as canon, yet you keep trying to pass off gameplay as something canon. Bring something non-gameplay related, and then we'll have something discuss. As for now though, you have 0 speed feats, and nothing stops Gilgamesh from simply shooting an NP into DB's back using the GOB.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Do you even see what you write? You're acting crazy and you only listen to yourself.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

I'm not nitpicking. I'm telling you that gameplay is never accepted as canon, yet you keep trying to pass off gameplay as something canon. Bring something non-gameplay related, and then we'll have something discuss. As for now though, you have 0 speed feats, and nothing stops Gilgamesh from simply shooting an arrow into DB's back using the GOB.

Him not Starting off doing that for one Dragonborn is just a random Mongrel to him so he starts raining Gob then Dragonborn walk's through it with Auriel's shield making Gilgamesh salty But Dragonborn has already shouted so GG.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Do you even see what you write? You're acting crazy and you only listen to yourself.

I alway's see what i write half the time i screw up and attempt to correct it.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

I'm not nitpicking. I'm telling you that gameplay is never accepted as canon, yet you keep trying to pass off gameplay as something canon. Bring something non-gameplay related, and then we'll have something discuss. As for now though, you have 0 speed feats, and nothing stops Gilgamesh from simply shooting an arrow into DB's back using the GOB.

Him not Starting off doing that for one Dragonborn is just a random Mongrel to him so he starts raining Gob then Dragonborn walk's through it with Auriel's shield making Gilgamesh salty But Dragonborn has already shouted so GG.

Or... he opens them next to DB:

or all around him:

No Caption Provided

that's all it takes