• Fight takes place on an indestructible planet

Xenology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@neongamewave:

Probably Dragonborn, he killed Alduin, Miraak and The Ebony Warrior.

juan58diaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By juan58diaz

I'll give it to gilgamesh if he can keep his distance

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At full power, isn't Gilgamesh a planet buster?

How's Dragonborn even dealing with standard Gilga? I don't see him having the reactions or durability to withstand or dodge hundreds of blades, each with their own special ability.

YOUAREDOOMED7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gilgamesh slaughterstomps

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cpt_nice

Gilgamesh with ridiculous ease

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB 1 hits him.

Unless it's CCC Gilga.

NightThrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh.

Dragonborn literally cannot even damage composite Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh obliterates him with the utmost ease.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL More Dragonborn wank.

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

composite mean he have every other noble phantasm prototype .... and ea full charge ....

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite DragonBorn stomps and one-shots with mehrune's razor. Or turns him into a duck with wabjack. Or destroys the entire planet with the power of his T'hum.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Jestersmiles

Gilgamesh looks at Dragonborn and DB dies horribly.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even know why , he not that great of a character to begin with, do to the fact he what ever you make him/her out to be. Anyway he/she dies a horrible death.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

I don't even know why , he not that great of a character to begin with, do to the fact he what ever you make him/her out to be. Anyway he/she dies a horrible death.

Wank ? Timestop ? Soul rip ? His own version of 1hitting weapons ?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jestersmiles

@xiokenji said:
@jestersmiles said:
@darthaznable said:

is that before or after he gets speed blitz?

and yes wank, DB fans have even put him up against Superboy prime for god sakes.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By XioKenji

@jestersmiles said:
@xiokenji said:
@jestersmiles said:
@darthaznable said:

is that before or after he gets speed blitz?

Was waiting for this one , haha.

Gilga speed blitzing ? you've clearly never watched the anime , read the novels or played the VN.

Morals on Gilga is one of the most proud and egoistic characters in fiction , he doesn't speed blitz , he never did.

He just stands there and whines about how awesome and godlike he is and waits for his enemy to actually take a move.

And Dragonborn doesn't actually have morals we can work with , so we can make them up.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@xiokenji: True.

But Gae Bolg has proven its curse transcends time manipulation. See Lancer vs Basett and Fragarach.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legit feats vs Game play mechanics

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dygoboy

@jestersmiles: is that before he goes ethereal? Is that before he summons other dragons? Is that before he tears Gilgamesh a new a$$ with the unrelenting force? Or maybe before he tanks such speed blitz? Or is it before he stops time? Is it! Dovakhin stomps this guy.

And since he's composite it also includes mods and cheats. Yeah. He roflgodcurbstomps Gilgamesh. Miss match.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jestersmiles

@xiokenji: but when he gets serious he pours it on, and he has better feats than DB who most of his "feats" are just overblown video game mechanics or unsupported lore bits.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

@jestersmiles: is that before he goes ethereal? Is that before he summons other dragons? Is that before he tears Gilgamesh a new a$$ with the unrelenting force? Or maybe before he tanks such speed blitz? Or is it before he stops time? Is it! Dovakhin stomps this guy.

And since he's composite it also includes mods and cheats. Yeah. He roflgodcurbstomps Gilgamesh. Miss match.

Mod and cheats are NOT feats Wow. That not what composite means. WOW.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: But according to world of skyrim,it does mean mods and cheats. Skyrim is basically a modded game these days.

Dovaknhin turns into Destroyer Asura and summons galactus.

Just kidding but seriously dragonborn takes this.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jestersmiles

@dygoboy said:

@jestersmiles: But according to world of skyrim,it does mean mods and cheats. Skyrim is basically a modded game these days.

Dovaknhin turns into Destroyer Asura and summons galactus.

Just kidding but seriously dragonborn takes this.

While DB taking this might be your opinion mods being part of Skyrim is not factual at all. Mods and cheats are not part of any games story or lore. The fact you even said that.....

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jestersmiles

@luna_joestar said:

pretty much this, I add this awesome song to make this statement even better.

Loading Video...

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles:If he gets serious , it will be too late , just like it was too late vs Saber in fate route and Shirou in UBW route.

@xiokenji: True.

But Gae Bolg has proven its curse transcends time manipulation. See Lancer vs Basett and Fragarach.

Shouldn't that work if he starts with Gae Bolg? Gilga is infamous for starting fights slowly using GoB or even a random sword and just playing around till he needs to use his other phantasms(Chains , Gae bolg , Ea)

I love Gilgamesh , he's one of my favorite Nasuverse characters but his personality wastes his potential , if this was morals off Gilga I'd go for him instantly.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: too late based on what? based on game mechanics and a random effect weapon? Ok.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of the Lore Thums are downgraded in the game for balance proposes , DB has "complete" mastery over the Thum in the lore meaning he can do or use them as he wishes.

Time stopping Thum = Legit power.

Fallout timestop = Gameplay mechanic.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: too late based on what? based on game mechanics and a random effect weapon? Ok.

Based on the fact that he can stop time using Thum on will , based on the fact that there is a weapon that can 1 hit anything also based on the fact that he can soul steal.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jestersmiles

@xiokenji said:
@luna_joestar said:

All of the Lore Thums are downgraded in the game for balance proposes , DB has "complete" mastery over the Thum in the lore meaning he can do or use them as he wishes.

Says who you? or are we just assuming now? Care to back up this claim?

Does he even use this often? or does the player controlling him does? What are even DB characteristic? Does he have any? You where quick to point out Gilgamesh characteristic so what are DB? Does he hold back? does he prefer ranged combat? What? because I am sure everything DB done is just Gameplay Mechanics.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@jestersmiles said:

Based on the fact that he can stop time using Thum on will , based on the fact that there is a weapon that can 1 hit anything also based on the fact that he can soul steal.

1 hit weapon that random , ooh ok. ........

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles:

The lore says it , maybe if you bothered playing the game or even reading the wikia , heck even the Greybeards state it in the game.

DB has no "character" so we're free to makeup whatever we want.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only played skyrim and haven't read any other source materials but based from the game. Gilgamesh should defeat him. I think i remember that Gilgamesh also had something to counter time manipulation

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jestersmiles

@xiokenji said:

@jestersmiles:

The lore says it , maybe if you bothered playing the game or even reading the wikia , heck even the Greybeards state it in the game.

DB has no "character" so we're free to makeup whatever we want.

So the lore says that and I quote " All of the Lore Thums are downgraded in the game for balance proposes , DB has "complete" mastery over the Thum in the lore meaning he can do or use them as he wishes"

Damn those Graybears are all knowing and powerful if they know they are just a video game made by real people....

DB having compete mastery over something does not mean he use it. Again you don't even know his characteristic or how he fights yet you ASSUME he will use timestop. oh ok.

Which does not matter because Gilgamesh actually has legit and better reaction time.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@xiokenji said:
@luna_joestar said:

Quotes from lore where dragonborn stops time?

Jaybles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to downplay the DB because he is awesome but how is he getting past Gils armor let alone his magic resistance?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jestersmiles

@xiokenji said:

@jestersmiles:

I concede , arguing with you is a foolish act.

You have no way to determine how DB will fight yet you keep bringing up the scenario that favors your side. I never once used time stop during my play through because I see it as a cheap tactic, so which DB is the "canon" DB my's or yours?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@jestersmiles:

You have no way to determine how DB will fight yet you keep bringing up the scenario that favors your side. I never once used time stop during my play through so which DB is the "canon" my's or yours?

He's a video game character , a one that doesn't have a personality(unlike Raiden , AlexMercer, Dante) we're free to make them do as we wish.

This isn't the 1st time I debated on a game character , you're free to use them to their fill maximum capacity if they have no "character/personality"

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@luna_joestar said:

He never used it in the "lore" but it's a Thu'um and Thu'ums are the basic of a Dragonborn's power.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Theorder14

@xiokenji said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@xiokenji said:
@luna_joestar said:

He never used it in the "lore" but it's a Thu'um and Thu'ums are the basic of a Dragonborn's power.

I remember that DB was only capable of slowing down time just like Kiritsugu but not completely stop it.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jestersmiles

@xiokenji said:
@jestersmiles said:
@xiokenji said:

@jestersmiles:

You have no way to determine how DB will fight yet you keep bringing up the scenario that favors your side. I never once used time stop during my play through so which DB is the "canon" my's or yours?

He's a video game character , a one that doesn't have a personality(unlike Raiden , AlexMercer, Dante) we're free to make them do as we wish.

This isn't the 1st time I debated on a game character , you're free to use them to their fill maximum capacity if they have no "character/personality"

if he has no canon personality he has no place in the battle forums because he w/e the player makes him , which it to varied to count. if it not even in the video game lore that he stop time , you can't say that he will. Again you are just using the side that favors your argument.

Again not that it matters because he has zero reaction time feats. Just because you can stop time does not mean he can do it fast enough for stop someone who has legit speed feats to react to you.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@xiokenji said:
@luna_joestar said:

I remember that DB was only capable of slowing down time just like Kiritsugu and not completely stop it.

Kiritsugu wasn't slowing downtime , he was slowing his heartbeat or something along these lines.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By XioKenji

@xiokenji said:
@jestersmiles said:
@xiokenji said:

@jestersmiles:

if he has no canon personality he has no place in the battle forums because he w/e the player makes him , which it to varied to count. if it not even in the video game lore that he stop time , you can't say that he will. Again you are just using the side that favors your argument.

Again not that it matters because he has zero reaction time feats. Just because you can stop time does not mean he can do it fast enough for stop someone who has legit speed feats to react to you.

Take it out with OP , he's given us characters and wanted an answer.

My argument is clear , DB has the means to put down Gilgamesh.

Regardless of his reaction time , he can stop time due to the fact that his enemy doesn't utilize his speed and blitz based on his character.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Theorder14
@xiokenji said:
@theorder14 said:
@xiokenji said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@xiokenji said:
@luna_joestar said:

I remember that DB was only capable of slowing down time just like Kiritsugu and not completely stop it.

Kiritsugu wasn't slowing downtime , he was slowing his heartbeat or something along these lines.

Completely wrong. He uses a type of bounded field where he can manipulate time somewhat. It's something like a reality marble but in a much smaller scale.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jestersmiles

@xiokenji said:
@jestersmiles said:
@xiokenji said:
@jestersmiles said:
@xiokenji said:

@jestersmiles:

Regardless of his reaction time , he can stop time due to the fact that his enemy doesn't utilize his speed and blitz based on his character.

and based on my DB , the king of kings will win because my DB never uses time stop, and I also like you seem to forget about Gilgamesh durability feats and you have yet said one way YOUR DB will bypass it. All you said oh he has a weapon THAT might one shot him. ...ok. And you are basing any DB using time stop on nothing but your biased.

No Caption Provided

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@theorder14 said:
@xiokenji said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@xiokenji said:
@luna_joestar said:

Completely wrong. He uses a type of bounded field where he can manipulate time somewhat. It's something like a reality marble but in a much smaller scale.

I literally just watched his fight vs the Mercury alchemist , he slowed down his heart ONLY while the Mercury was literally moving at a normal pace.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jestersmiles

@xiokenji: I also love you use Gilgamesh characteristics against while admitting that DB has none and use his none characteristic to favor him.. ......

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@xiokenji said:
@luna_joestar said:

I am asking for evidence for your earlier statement - about dragonborn showing complete mastery over time. Or, as you're saying over here:

@xiokenji said:

Regardless of his reaction time , he can stop time

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@jestersmiles said:
@xiokenji said:
@jestersmiles said:
@xiokenji said:

@jestersmiles:

and based on my DB , the king of kings will win because my DB never uses time stop, and I also like you seem to forget about Gilgamesh durability feats and you have yet said one way YOUR DB will bypass it. All you said oh he has a weapon THAT might one shot him. ...ok. And you are basing any DB using time stop on nothing but you biased.

No Caption Provided

Your arguments are weak , durability means nothing vs hax weapons and soul steal. and he has a weapon that WILL one shot him.

I'm not biased , I'm using a character to it's full potential since it doesn't have a written personality/character.

I'm done arguing , goodluck.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@theorder14 said:
@xiokenji said:
@theorder14 said:
@xiokenji said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@xiokenji said:
@luna_joestar said:

I literally just watched his fight vs the Mercury alchemist , he slowed down his heart ONLY while the Mercury was literally moving at a normal pace.

Let's see...., i take it u have only seen the anime so i guess u don't fully know the context. Kiritsugu have different types of time techs. For example, the one ur talking about is triple stagnate where he slow down his heartbeat to avoid detection. The ones i'm talking about is double/triple accel. Heck, even Kayneth himself said that Kiritsugu is using a type of reality marble and u surely know what that is right?