#1 Edited by EcoBlitz (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Gil takes on new52 Aqua man. All feats for Gil bar CCC feats.

R2: Gil takes on Rebirth AM. Same rules as before.

R3: New52 AM and Mera. Same rules as before.

R4: Rebirth AM and Mera. Same rules as above.

Bonus Round: He takes on the DCEU JL but he’s serious and bloodlusted.

@joewell@chronicplane:@joewell911@garrettmana@just_banter@kbm@jucaslucasa@zill0678@darth_wayne@kotetsu454@vooon@galactic_1000@king_hellstorm

@dondave@veshark@comicstooge@patrat18@darkseid1006@fallschirmjager@demonknights@godzilla44@comicdude360@matchesmalone21@oceanmaster21@artyom@chimeroid@ouroborik@toratorn@beatboks1@batman3000@onepieceverse@blackpantherisb

#2 Posted by zgtfreak (2103 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I saw TYPE-Moon and immediately thought this was gonna be some type of Gil wankfest with Gilgamesh fanboys trying to argue that he beats Arcueid or something, but then I saw the last part of the title and that you're the OP, so nvm. LOL

As for the battle, isn't Gilgamesh way faster than his opponent? Idk much about comics though so I could be wrong.

#3 Posted by o0Deadman0o (535 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilgamesh does get wanked a bit.

Also, yes, Gilgamesh is faster than sound, I believe.

#4 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

Oh, I saw TYPE-Moon and immediately thought this was gonna be some type of Gil wankfest with Gilgamesh fanboys trying to argue that he beats Arcueid or something, but then I saw the last part of the title and that you're the OP, so nvm. LOL

As for the battle, isn't Gilgamesh way faster than his opponent? Idk much about comics though so I could be wrong.

Gilgamesh does get wanked a bit.

Also, yes, Gilgamesh is faster than sound, I believe.

No Caption Provided

How is just faster than sound way faster than Aquaman?

#5 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

Bonus Round: He takes on the DCEU JL but he’s serious and bloodlusted.

This round is out of place and is such a mismatch at the same time. xD.

#6 Posted by o0Deadman0o (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: I didn't mean to say he's faster, just that he's faster than sound. My bad. Should've been clearer.

#7 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: I didn't mean to say he's faster, just that he's faster than sound. My bad. Should've been clearer.

Okay dokey.

#8 Posted by Sy8000 (35510 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming they're given magic so they can hurt him.

Aquaman doesn't really have good piercing durability so Gilgamesh should win. Mera might change things, if he doesn't nuke her she can stop his blood. Servants don't need oxygen but they do need the act of breathing.

For the bonus round its really hard to argue for or against serious Gilgamesh given he should logically be able to pull out BS weapons with any ability he needs but he hasn't really displayed this. He would still win unless Superman abuses speed (Superman is decently faster than Servants).

#9 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap I just realized this is purely anime version Gil. Yeah I think JL have a chance :P.

#10 Posted by EcoBlitz (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: Gil smacked away an arrow that was as fast or faster than lightning. Superman isn’t faster)

Also EMIYA could track mach 13 arrows with his eyes without problem. He has an agility rank of C

#11 Posted by Sy8000 (35510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@sy8000: Gil smacked away an arrow that was as fast or faster than lightning. Superman isn’t faster)

Also EMIYA could track mach 13 arrows with his eyes without problem. He has an agility rank of C

The arrow wasn't as fast as lightning. It got tagged by lightning multiple times before it reached Gil. It was just fast enough to keep going. And Gil still barely caught it even though it was probably a lot slower by the time it reached him due to distance and lightning getting in the way.

When did Emiya track mach 13 arrows?

#12 Edited by EcoBlitz (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: Alcides shot more than 1 arrow the first one got tagged, the second one barely got tagged but still made it past the auto defensors... no it wasn’t slower and Gil smacked it away AFTER generating his armour WHILE chilling and drinking wine.

In the VN it was mentioned and Cu can blitz EMIYA even when EMIYA wasusing eye of mind true.

#13 Posted by oceanmaster21 (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

He wins round 1, fails all the rest

#14 Posted by EcoBlitz (5107 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by EcoBlitz (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#16 Posted by EcoBlitz (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump