Gilgamesh (Fate Series) vs. Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

- Composite feats for Both

- Both at their Best

- No Morals

- Bloodlust On

- Fight to the Death

- Who Wins?

Gilgamesh instantly hauls out EA and destroys the world since morals are off and bloodlust is on.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

Gilgamesh can wreck with EA due to Morals which takes away his cockiness and added bloodlust.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Gilgy.

Avatar image for lastsonofishval
LastSonOfIshval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LastSonOfIshval

Gil Stomps HST

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did you think this wasn't part of the plan?

No Caption Provided

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gil stomps with bloodlust, even without Ea.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Gilgamesh capable of?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Aizen

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ea stomps

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SwagPack

"Composite" "At their best" "Bloodlusted"
Why did you think this was a good idea? Gilgamesh stomps HST completely. He is so much stronger, more durable and insanely faster than everyone there. He also has better hax.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: Apart from CCC, no Servant even comes close to HST top tiers in stats. At best they'd only be low-mid tier in the HST.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: Yes, and only CCC. Anyone worth their salt in HST would walk all over any Servant.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is proving anything in this thread for either character.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You were expecting feats and proof ? that only happens after a thread reaches it's 2nd page.

1st page is always single word callouts : "Gil" "Aizen" "Gil solos bleachverse" "Gil stomps with EA" "Aizen solos Nasuverse" "All part of the plan"

On topic tho , Since it's composite , CCC Gilgamesh stomps.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@omni_troll said:

You were expecting feats and proof ? that only happens after a thread reaches it's 2nd page.

1st page is always single word callouts : "Gil" "Aizen" "Gil solos bleachverse" "Gil stomps with EA" "Aizen solos Nasuverse" "All part of the plan"

On topic tho , Since it's composite , CCC Gilgamesh stomps.

I know what Aizen is capable of. I have no idea about Gilgamesh though.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By poeticwarrior

Gilgamesh can either Gay Bolg (Always strike the heart the moment the spear is used, even if the user died, even if the attack were interrupted, it will still already strike your heart) and instant kill Aizen or pull out Ea to wreck the entire Earth, Enkidu springs out of nowhere and tie up Aizen, then Gilgamesh can make Shish Kabob with his Gate of Babylon, Gilgamesh on his Vimana is faster than an air jet. No one in Fate can face a bloodlusted Gilgamesh. I feel like people are underestimated Gilly because he got defeated by that PIS shrimp Shirou due to his own arrogance. Seriously, he doesn't even put up an armor, no way Shirou could have cut up his arm when a low level excalibur can't even cut through it.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omni_troll: Gilgamesh easily stomped BB who is at least universe level. There is your answer.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot that this is composite. CCC Gil is MFTL and Galaxy-level, lel.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karna and Arjuna can blow up entire chunks of landscapes with casual strikes of their weapons without activating Brahmastra, Pashupastra, or Vasavi Shakti.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tsYaBJb7F4g

They are just slightly lower in power than a serious Gilgamesh and the game hasn't even reached Babylonian Era yet.

I'll wager many of the Grand Order Servants are at least HST level. Especially people like Grand Caster Solomon and his millions of Excalibur - level blasts and 72 demon god summons.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for feats.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Feats for Gilgamesh or Aizen?

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GIliad_

I know Gilgamesh, i consider myself very knowledgable on all Type-Moon in general. I also know Aizen. I have debated both characters in the past.

Can he win, yes. If Aizen gets in the way of the GoB and he's done for and if Ea is fired it's completely over. However i don't think this will happen. Aizen is too quick.

Realistically all Aizen needs to do is evade the GoB until he can strike Gilgamesh or draw his Zanpakuto and we've all seen how effective even a bog standard Shunpo is at clearing space, this is Sōsuke Aizen.

Gilgamesh has every advantage except speed (including hax) but thats the problem, Aizen is not opposed to blitzing, and he simply doesn't have the capability to tag him before it's over. He could potentially win, but i'd say Aizen takes a majority.

Aizen 8/10

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_: Let me quote you. "I consider myself very knowledgable on all Type-Moon in general." and then "Gilgamesh has every advantage EXCEPT SPEED"

Last time I checked Aizen is high hypersonic or something like that. Since this is "Both at their best" this Gilgamesh is Massively Faster Than Light, 47,5 billion times faster than light actually.

Gilgamesh is more durable with much higher destructive capability. He will one-shot him so easily it stops being funny. Aizen has regeneration and immortality, both which will be nullified by Gilgamesh's conceptual weapons. He is stomped in this battle.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_ said:

I know Gilgamesh, i consider myself very knowledgable on all Type-Moon in general. I also know Aizen. I have debated both characters in the past.

Can he win, yes. If Aizen gets in the way of the GoB and he's done for and if Ea is fired it's completely over. However i don't think this will happen. Aizen is too quick.

Realistically all Aizen needs to do is evade the GoB until he can strike Gilgamesh or draw his Zanpakuto and we've all seen how effective even a bog standard Shunpo is at clearing space, this is Sōsuke Aizen.

Gilgamesh has every advantage except speed (including hax) but thats the problem, Aizen is not opposed to blitzing, and he simply doesn't have the capability to tag him before it's over. He could potentially win, but i'd say Aizen takes a majority.

Aizen 8/10

I bet you haven't play Fate CCC.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GIliad_

@poeticwarrior: Unfortunately i have actually, or rather i've seen it played and i'm aware of what went on however i did not realise that was included? i have always considered CCC completely separate from the 'standard' Gilgamesh (Fate/zero, Fate/stay night & alts) when i saw comp i didn't realise it included that. Does that mean this includes Fate/Kaleid as well? as in is this every Type-Moon incarnation of Gil in one?

@swagpack said:

Last time I checked Aizen is high hypersonic or something like that. Since this is "Both at their best" this Gilgamesh is Massively Faster Than Light, 47,5 billion times faster than light actually.

Gilgamesh is more durable with much higher destructive capability. He will one-shot him so easily it stops being funny. Aizen has regeneration and immortality, both which will be nullified by Gilgamesh's conceptual weapons. He is stomped in this battle.

Correct me if i am wrong but this was CCC Gil yes? and if you are referring to the same instance as i believe you are is it not true that Gil used his 'ship' to travel across the universe? if it is indeed this to my knowledge it has never been replicated in combat. Also Aizen is higher than high hypersonic (Shunpo itself at the most basic levels is multiple times the speed on sound, just to completely disappear out of human sight and when we consider Shunsui and his level and the fact that Aizen blitzes multiple Captain level opponents we get an idea of how fast Aizen is)

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite? Spite mismatch

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GXrevolution

lol. Gilgamesh gets blitzed before he even thinks of pulling Ea out. Aizen is way to fast.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@barodas said:
No Caption Provided

Can I just say that your scan is pure beauty

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. Gilgamesh gets blitzed before he even thinks of pulling Ea out. Aizen is way to fast.

Composite Gilgamesh from CCC is many times faster than speed of light.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_: Kaleid is obviously a parody so it's not included. Composite Gilgamesh means Zero, Stay Night, Extra CCC. He showed Faster than light feats 3 times and he only mentioned "Ship of Light" once, but we never saw an actual ship. The other 2 times he just flew without this "Ship".

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution said:

Composite Gilgamesh from CCC is many times faster than speed of light.

What do you mean CCC? And feats showing FTL speeds?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: Fate Extra CCC

He travelled faster than light when he was flying to the final arena - 404 light years in 10 seconds
And when he saved the protagonist from the Moon Cell's deletion by taking him/her to another planet, 1500 light years from where they were, instantly.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've seen in the anime his attacks arent doing anything, aizen is immortal.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By poeticwarrior

@thecrystalball said:

From what I've seen in the anime his attacks arent doing anything, aizen is immortal.

It's weird how people pit servants against humans opponents like Luffy and Zoro when they shouldn't be able to do anything to servants since they're ghosts, but then somehow immortal becomes a rule that Gilgamesh can't kill him. Gilgamesh is someone who can create a blackhole with Ea that suck in destroy the Earth, and have any weapons that can kill or bind gods. CCC Gilgamesh is more universal threat, not sure what Aizen is on.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@giliad_: Kaleid is obviously a parody so it's not included. Composite Gilgamesh means Zero, Stay Night, Extra CCC. He showed Faster than light feats 3 times and he only mentioned "Ship of Light" once, but we never saw an actual ship. The other 2 times he just flew without this "Ship".

Though i don't recall him ever actually fighting at speeds even near comparable to light speed (although i may be wrong)

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SwagPack

@thecrystalball: He has immortality nullifying weapons

@giliad_: Because he prefers standing and impaling opponents. He knows he'll win due to his clairvoyance.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@jeepeh: Feats for Gilgamesh or Aizen?

Gilgamesh. I know all things related to Aizen... lol

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

Shit ton of conceptual weapons. Has Ea that cuts through space and time. He showed immunity or at least resistance to: Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time/Space Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Forced Teleportation, Reality Warping, Magic and conventional weapons. He is most likely immune to: Spatial, Casuality and Conceptual manipulation. He has high level of Clairvoyance. He is 47.5 billion times faster than light. Has a time travel machine. And he also stomped a universe level character with no problem.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@jeepeh:

Shit ton of conceptual weapons. Has Ea that cuts through space and time. He showed immunity or at least resistance to: Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time/Space Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Forced Teleportation, Reality Warping, Magic and conventional weapons. He is most likely immune to: Spatial, Casuality and Conceptual manipulation. He has high level of Clairvoyance. He is 47.5 billion times faster than light. Has a time travel machine. And he also stomped a universe level character with no problem.

I assume that high level stuff is from the CCC game? If CCC is in this, then I concede.

Why do you say "likely" immune to Aizen's main weapon?

Aizen can warp space and time too. Easily at this point.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The king of kings

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: I say likely because it wasn't directly shown, but those are abilities that BB possesses and at this point Gilgamesh was immune to all of her abilities.

Yes, this is Gilgamesh at his strongest in CCC.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GXrevolution
@swagpack said:

@gxrevolution: Fate Extra CCC

He travelled faster than light when he was flying to the final arena - 404 light years in 10 seconds

And when he saved the protagonist from the Moon Cell's deletion by taking him/her to another planet, 1500 light years from where they were, instantly.

Thats travel speed, not combat speed. Aizen has far better combat speed and reflexes. Gilga would get blizted before he can pull Ea, which takes time to charge anyway

Avatar image for brock_lesnarthe
Brock_lesnarthe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: You can't have that kind of travel speed without at least similar reaction speed. His reaction speed is at least similar to this because he was pretty accurate at landing and he was able to see Earth while travelling at that speed, which would require extreme reaction speed.
Also, because he has clairvoyance, he won't even need to move at all.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

@thecrystalball: He has immortality nullifying weapons

@giliad_: Because he prefers standing and impaling opponents. He knows he'll win due to his clairvoyance.

After revising up on Fate/Extra CCC Gilgamesh should take this comfortably, he can comfortably fight any Servant any way (not just at range like he does in Stay Night and Zero) and damn he ripped BB a new one. He's a step above Aizen in everything.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By GXrevolution

@swagpack said:

@gxrevolution: You can't have that kind of travel speed without at least similar reaction speed. His reaction speed is at least similar to this because he was pretty accurate at landing and he was able to see Earth while travelling at that speed, which would require extreme reaction speed.

Also, because he has clairvoyance, he won't even need to move at all.

Travel speed has nothng to do with combat speed. They're two different things Just brings up the the whole "Who is faster: Yusain Bolt or Bruce Lee?"

While the the latter would win win a staight lined race(travel speed`) the former is faster in combat. Gilga may be able to fly at those speeds but his speed in combat is nowhere near as good as Aizen. Heck, even Shiro could react to him in CQC.