Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
#101 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Trillion times faster than light. I would like to see how people got to that number, really.

Loading Video...

Pretty sure it was this video.

#102 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow:
Yeah, that doesn't even show they are FTL, let alone trillion times FTL.

#103 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Yeah, that doesn't even show they are FTL, let alone trillion times FTL.

Then it probably isn't this video all i know is they Say it's when SSG Goku and Beerus fight in space so probably before this.

#104 Posted by LunarHeretic (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Extra/CCC Gilgamesh? He will slaughter Goku so hard...

#105 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Extra/CCC Gilgamesh? He will slaughter Goku so hard...

No, no he really won't Goku Hakai's his ass and Bog SSG Goku punches in his general direction and explodes him while recking the universe abit.

#106 Edited by Chronicplane (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Goku blitzes and one shots before Gills can do anything (assuming this is current anime/manga goku) make this end of DBZ Goku that I'd say would make this fair can't see Gills keeping up with a ssb kaioken, anyway this is my thought on this.

#107 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane:

I haven't seen any calculations regarding Goku's speed.

#108 Edited by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack: pretty sure no one cares about you personally seeing speed calculation you make an opinion simple as that but your opinion is to attempt to wank Gilgamesh to somehow beating a Dbs Goku which is damn laughable, Goku warp kamehameha's his ass or Hakai's him or IT Super dragon fist him.

#109 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanguine

Nobody cares what you have to say because you act like a spoiled brat.

#110 Posted by FlashingSabre (1361 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack: why even bother talking shit if your not even gonna tag someone.

I suggest you go look up the definition of spoiled brat.

Lastly if anyone is acting like a Spoiled brat it's you mister gets butthurt and calls Dbz fans unwise or moronic just because they don't agree with your way of thinking.

#112 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

I am only calling you a spoiled brat, because that's how you act in every single thread. And you are ruining every single Gilgamesh thread with your nonsense. Other people have already called you out on your lack of knowledge and downplaying habits.

#113 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

I am only calling you a spoiled brat, because that's how you act in every single thread. And you are ruining every single Gilgamesh thread with your nonsense. Other people have already called you out on your lack of knowledge and downplaying habits.

Again you don't have the balls to tag instead you prefer to talk shit behind peoples back like a kid, lol i ruin every Gilgamesh thread why because i don't downplay him nor wank him?

Because unlike you i know the very realistic limits of Gilgamesh and i can name a list of god knows how many people that would kick his ass?

Or would you like to go the route of what you typically do for Gilgamesh threads ignore his arrogance and his ego and make him 100% no flaws Op char that can kill everyone?

It's because people like you who can't tell limitations on Fate or Gilgamesh or Nasuverse in general is why many of the diehard fans are widely regarded as cancer because they believe MUH CONCEPTUAL HAX is above everything.

#114 Edited by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: i apologize but all he literally does is go to every fate whatever thread and if the servant is wankable?

He aim's for some stupid BS wank rather pointing out how the said servant actually fights example Cu vs whatever every wanker instantly pulls the Gae bolg GG card which is BS especially if he is in char because IC Cu doesn't start out lol Gae bolg anything.

#115 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, you are cancer incarnate. Why aren't you banned or something?

#116 Edited by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack: And your a hypocrite if you don't believe your the same, my reasons are very real your reasons are not.

You overhype CCC Gilgamesh like he is some godly badass being with no flaws yet he is helpless against Velber who any Dbz char god forbid Super chars could blow up any that can blow up a planet could blow up Velber.

I've seen stupid shit like CCC Gilgamesh> Beerus no that's hillariously one sided with Gilgamesh dying you believe CCC Gilgamesh IS > a DBS Goku when CCC Gilgamesh can't even> Broly who has an on panel feat of destroying a galaxy as a restricted super sayain.

#117 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Because CCC Gilgamesh who is planet lvl can beat DBS Goku who is hillariously above this now.

Loading Video...

Not even canon to Z but canon to the verse and this was only around SSJ1 not SSj2 yet

#120 Edited by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Again CCC Gilgamesh can't even > Broly let alone bother a DBS or Bog Goku SSG.

Loading Video...

#121 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't even know how to write. Amazing.

#122 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

He doesn't even know how to write. Amazing.

Waiting on you to somehow prove Gilgamesh can even beat Broly without going into the DBS Goku standards.

#123 Edited by thedeathstar (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack: Beerus and Goku were shown outpacing beyond their own shockwaves which went through whole universe in matter of seconds and even reached other realms making them around high trillion - Quadrillion x FTL easily. They also almost destroyed the whole Macrocosm but Beerus nullified the blast at the end. Gil has no chance here.

Even proven calcs with feats are given here by a friend of mine on this wiki.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:400642

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#124 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar:

That's ridiculous... even normal humans could perceive and talked about the shockwaves...

#125 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar:

Thanks, I know. In a "speed unequalized" match Goku wins via speedblitz.

I only asked for evidence because Sanguine has none and generally doesn't know what he's talking about.

#126 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar:

That's ridiculous... even normal human could perceive and talked about the shockwaves...

Dbz logic regular humans were also somehow able to tell Beerus and Goku were fighting by saying what is that?

And they were looking at Beerus and Goku outright granted that was probably before Beerus and Goku ramped it up.

#127 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow:

I know its inconsistent, but that's one more reason to not use calcs.

#128 Edited by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini:

DB is usually as consistent as pigeon's shit in terms of presenting character's powers.

#129 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

@thedeathstar:

Thanks, I know. In a "speed unequalized" match Goku wins via speedblitz.

I only asked for evidence because Sanguine has none and generally doesn't know what he's talking about.

Posts several Vids and explains what i'm talking about get's told i don't know what i'm talking about lol okay pal whatever you say.

#130 Posted by thedeathstar (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack: I edited my reply a bit, either way he stomps via sheer amount of Physical strength. At this point Goku can just clap and Galaxies would be gone. He is arguably even Universe level with SSGSS+KKx10.

#131 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow:

I know its inconsistent, but that's one more reason to not use calcs.

In the latest leak for super Hit is struggling with a pride trooper and SSG Goku makes a return.

#132 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio
#133 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack: I edited my reply a bit, either way he stomps via sheer amount of Physical strength. At this point Goku can just clap and Galaxies would be gone. He is arguably even Universe level with SSGSS+KKx10.

People have a hard time believing this because they don't understand ki control.

#135 Posted by thedeathstar (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: You're ridiculous even we can see light and talk about it doesn't mean we can perceive it.

#136 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

In a speed equalized match I would say Gil casually wins due to Enuma Elish. DB isn't known for hax resistance.

#137 Edited by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Shit i'm just about done defending Super in all honesty the tournament of power so far has been all hype and no substance and Goku struggling against opponents he should outright paste just shitty ass writing.

#138 Posted by thedeathstar (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: Probably someone still did't watch Super and seems salty over something haha. Episode 12-13 m8 it happened and after that powerscaling even made it worse ;)

#139 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar:

Yeah, universal buildings, universal bullets and MFTL+++ humans.... totally legit.

#140 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

In a speed equalized match I would say Gil casually wins due to Enuma Elish. DB isn't known for hax resistance.

Watch Super Golden Frieza already tanked Hakai energy and overcame it he hit Goku with it while Goku was in base Goku withstood it Ea doesn't Delete something it pulverizes what it hit's with Space and time distortion Hakai>>>Ea

#141 Edited by thedeathstar (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack: Knowing that in early Z hax like Buu's candy beam where he manipulates matter and turns people into candy didn't work, Goku countering a time stop, Choutsu's telekenis not working on Goku+many more like resisting Hakai for Golden Frieza and Goku. I wouldn't say Gil any chance. Manga Goku even knows Hakai and can erase even a God, Ghost or mortal from existence/timeline.

#142 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#143 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow:
Yeah. Omnipotent Hakai that cannot kill immortal beings. Absolutely more overpowered than Ea which is implied to have ability to kill things with no concept of death.

#144 Edited by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

@sainguinexshadow:

Yeah. Omnipotent Hakai that cannot kill immortal beings. Absolutely more overpowered than Ea which is implied to have ability to kill things with no concept of death.

Hakai was going to delete immortal merged Zamasu so........ what?

#145 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: so why do you think they are bringing back SSG in your opinion?

#146 Posted by SwagPack (896 posts) - - Show Bio

Wiki says Hakai cannot kill immortals.

#147 Posted by thedeathstar (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow: We will know soon but considering they will fight Dyspo who looks similar to Beerus it's probably a tribute to their Cosmic battle they had in the BoG saga.

#148 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack said:

Wiki says Hakai cannot kill immortals.

Never trust wiki's 100%?

Or that's anime Hakai manga Hakai was Deleting immortal merged Zamasu only reason he survived is because Goku Stopped because Zamasu grabbed mai as a hostage otherwise he would have been erased deleted etc.

#149 Posted by thedeathstar (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@swagpack: Immortality has many types lol. Merged Zamasu was on a very high level of Immortality granted by a Dragon who is Multi-Galactic in Size+said to have unlimited wishing power by Zuno an omniscient being.

It took Zeno (A multiversal being) to completely erase the existence of Trunks' timeline in order to erase him.

The reason he survived Beerus' hakai in that timeline was because of the time ring.

#150 Posted by SainguineXshadow (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow: We will know soon but considering they will fight Dyspo who looks similar to Beerus it's probably a tribute to their Cosmic battle they had in the BoG saga.

Doesn't it seem shitty he is turning SSG against an opponent that is making hit struggle while Hit was able to equal a SSBx10 Goku this is going to bring up the debate of SSG>SSB again guaranteed.