Gilgamesh (Fate Series) runs a Gauntlet!

• 73 results
DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DemonSlayer69

This is Gilgamesh from the FateVerse/Nasuverse Versus a Gauntlet of Serious Combatants.

Feats for Gil are Only from Fate Extella/Fate Zero/Fate Stay Night,

No Feats from Fate Extra CCC Allowed here.

Rules are As Follows:

Round 1: Location: Deserted indestructible Planet.

Gilgamesh must Fight Each oponent 1v1 in only A Swordmatch, No Magic allowed just swordsmanship only, Who All can he actually Beat/How Far does He get and Why?

1. Gilgamesh vs The Prince (Prince of Persia)

2. Gil vs Altair (Assassins Creed)

3. Gil vs (Mgs2) Raiden

4.Gil vs (Mgs4) Raiden

5. Gil vs Jetstream Sam (Mgr Rising)

6. Gil vs (Mgr Rising) Raiden

7.Gil vs Samanosuke (Onimusha 3)

8. Gil vs Ryu Hayabusa

9. Gil vs Sephiroth

10. Gil vs Lightning (FF13-2) Goddess Form

11. Gil vs Caius Ballad (FF 13-2)

12. Gil vs Ishida Mitsunari (Sengoku Basara)

13. Gil vs (Dmc2) Dante

14. Gilgamesh vs (Dmc3) Vergil

15. Gil vs (Dmc5) Vergil

16. Gil vs (Dmc5) Nero

17. Gil vs Excalibur Umbra (Warframe)

18 Gil vs Soki (Onimusha 3)

19 Gil vs Darth Bane (Star Wars verse)

Pure Sword Fight Only!

Fight to the Death.

No Magic or Anything.

Who All would/Could Gil Defeat?

Round 2:

Same Location as Round 1, But Everyone Can Use All They Weapons And Equipment + Magic/Abilities and Forms.

Everyone's Going all out

In character, Who Wins?

Bonus round: Fate Strange Fake Gilgamesh gets put in the EU Star Wars Old Republic Verse, How far does he Get and How/Why?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zgtfreak

Gilgamesh using his ability SNI (Sha Naqba Imuru) is the most deadly swordsman in the entire Nasuverse. SNI allows Gilgamesh to know everything about his enemy, along with every single move they will ever make and knows how the entire fight will play out before it happens, allowing him to know every correct move to make to allow him to win before the fight even begins. SNI even allows Gilgamesh to know the events of other timelines. He never uses SNI to its fullest outside of Fate/Extra CCC, which makes him seem like a lousy swordsman.

Which brings up some questions I have pertaining to this gauntlet...

#1. Which version of Gilgamesh are we using? If we are using the standard Fate Gilgamesh, then he stops at 1 because he refuses to use SNI fully due to his pride. If we are using CCC Gilgamesh, then he clears because he fully uses SNI.

#2. Are you equalizing stats? If you are using CCC Gilgamesh, then you should, as even ignoring abilities, CCC Gilgamesh is way beyond infinite sized multiverse level and moves faster than the concept of time. He's capable of fighting an omnipresent reality warper way beyond infinite sized multiverse level in melee combat alone, meaning him simply swinging his sword alone in this gauntlet would nuke anyone he is facing. Respect thread here.

As for round 2 (and assuming stats are not equalized)...

FSN Gilgamesh stops at 9, as he gets blinked out of existence by Lightning (assuming this is savior Lightning). The only way he could win is via landing Enuma Elish, but savior Lightning is MFTL and is at the very least universal, meaning Gilgamesh gets blitzed and one shotted. Considering how badly Lightning fodderizes Gil and everyone else here, I don't think she should be included in this gauntlet for round 2 if we are using FSN Gilgamesh.

CCC Gilgamesh raises his finger and everyone in the entire gauntlet (along with their respective verses) are wiped out of existence, including Lightning.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante, Vergil, Sephiroth, Vincent, and Lightning are the only ones that threaten or surpass a standard Gilgamesh.

The first four mostly through potential speedblitz and the last one just by virtue of essentially being Universal level.

All assuming Dante is serious, Sephiroth is serious, and Vincent is in Chaos Mode.

Everyone else is barely a factor especially in the second round.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: So is it the whole beyond the Moon Cell thing and fighting BB and Kiara that makes Gilgamesh in CCC so nuts? I always thought he was a stupidly fast version of FSN Gilgamesh with a bunch more resistance to hax.

Atleast that's what browsing Vs Battles Wiki, Spacebattles and Beasts Lair have gotten me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wins Noctis and Nyx, don't know about the other characters feats lol

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zgtfreak

@devoidruby: VS Battles wiki have no Nasuverse experts and everything revolves around their joke of a tierring system. VS Battles has been proven to that CCC Gilgamesh is beyond multiversal, but they ignore it because they scale CCC Gil to main timeline Gil (impossible to do and makes no sense)

Spacebattles also has no Nasuverse experts, and all feats require scientific explanation despite being fiction.

Beast Lair are all Nasuverse experts in terms of lore, not in terms of gauging power however. You have to be well-versed in the Moon Cell cosmology (almost no one due to lack of Fate/Extra CCC translations) to understand the massive power difference in Extra compared to the main timelines.

As shown in the unfinished respect thread I linked, the Moon Cell has at least two infinite sized realms. One infinite sized realm equates to an average infinite multiverse (aka a multiverse with an infinite amount of finite sized universes). Gilgamesh casually destroys the entire Moon Cell reality marble with the mere spinning of Ea alone. He is also capable of fighting (and one shotting via Enuma Elish) Moon Cell BB and Kiara, who both obtain the power of the Moon Cell. The Moon Cell also runs off some form of dimensional tierring, as it is stated that lower dimensional beings are erased if they enter the higher dimensions of the Moon Cell, and the Moon Cell is known to be 8-D to possibly 9-D. Gilgamesh at full power>>Moon Cell, and existed in higher dimensions where normal lower dimensional beings and Servants are erased from. Keep in mind 8-D to 9-D puts CCC Gilgamesh way beyond the likes of even Saber's Avalon.

"There also exists the Far Side of the Moon (月の裏側, Tsuki no Uragawa?), an imaginary space known as the trash bin that is used for storing malicious information and imaginary numbers. Sealed off as "Not For Use" information, it is a higher dimension where the light within the photon crystals is jumbled. It is the “exterior of the world”, and can be called the "Garden of the Fallen" built from imaginary numbers in contrast to the Near Side being a cell where the "light of heavenly fire" is imprisoned. Due to his power, Gilgamesh is not allowed to appear on the Near Side of the Moon, so he sleeps in the Far Side instead. Nothing else should be able to exist there because it is the territory of nil, and intelligent life forms should not be allowed or be able to exist there. It is not within normal time, allowing for a series of communications over eighteen days from Earth to take less than a microsecond within the timeframe of the Moon Cell."

If you really feel like ignoring dimensional statements (even though you shouldn't since they are important to the story), then Gilgamesh still destroys the entire Moon Cell reality marble (though the Moon Cell's core restores it shortly after), which is beyond your basic infinite sized multiverse, and stomps BB, who is fused and has the power of the Moon Cell; capable of even one shotting her and Kiara with Enuma Elish.

No Caption Provided

As for speed... Gilgamesh (contrary to popular belief) is faster than the concept of space-time, not merely MFTL. As shown in the respect thread I posted, Moon Cell BB exist above time itself and can look down upon it like a book, existing in the past, present, and future as well, and inside the Moon Cell, should exist everywhere at once since she becomes the Moon Cell itself. Gilgamesh would get blitzed by Moon Cell BB if he was merely billions of times FTL like most people claim.

Of course, none of this applies to any non CCC version of Gilgamesh; it doesn't even apply to Extella Gilgamesh, since Extella is way too different from the original Extra and CCC timelines. Extella Gilgamesh is completely inferior to the Moon Cell, contrary to CCC.

Most people call CCC Gil planet level because they've never played CCC and go off what others say.

All in all, every version of Gil is around planet level, except for Extra/CCC timeline Gilgamesh.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: So destroying the Moon Cell reality Marble and being beyond it is what places him at multiversal?

I see.

I'm surprised that CCC Gil was so much stronger than normal Gil, so if any Servant can destroy a Reality Marble does tht scale them higher or is it only the Moon Cell's Reality Marble that counts towards the multiversal stuff?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zgtfreak

@devoidruby: Only the Moon Cell has such a large reality marble. A reality marble a Servant makes isn't even remotely close to planetary, let alone multiversal or higher.

The only multiversal Servants are the CCC Servants who get their Mystic Code and fought Moon Cell BB; those being CCC Gilgamesh, Nero/Saber, Shirou/Archer, and Tamamo/Caster (Gilgamesh still being far above everyone mentioned here).

CCC Gilgamesh overall would be the 3rd strongest Nasuverse character, right under Fate/Extra timeline Archetype Earth Arcueid (implied to be able to stomp Moon Cell BB in base/no Archetype Earth). Akasha/Void Shiki is the number one strongest by far and is possibly omnipotent going off statements.

If you see anyone heavily refuting multiversal CCC Gil, then send 'em my way and I can debunk anything they say like I did with CodeVein in this thread > https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/pre-crisis-justice-league-vs-compostite-gilgamesh-1984496/?page=1

^ Pretty much just sent the link to show some basic debunks I use against people who say CCC Gil isn't multiversal and scale his power to main timeline Gil.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Alright then, seems good to me. Happy I found out about this all now rather than later. Thanks!

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zgtfreak

@devoidruby: No problem, however I should warn you that debating for CCC Gil being multiversal will get you into a lot of arguments that you won't want to be in if you're inexperienced on the subject, as people never played CCC due to the lack of translations, and they feel uncomfortable agreeing that CCC Gil is multiversal since every other version of him is not, thus they will try to debate against it, but facts are facts. I only say he is multiversal in front of everyone because I am extremely well-versed in the subject and can easily refute any claims against him being multiversal, but people less knowledgeable will want to avoid getting into those long and tiresome essay filled debates.

All in all, Fate/Extra doesn't scale nor apply to the other timelines in terms of power; it is its own separate thing.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Got it, I'll try to read up about it on Beasts Lair to get a better feel for the terminology.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh CCC downrights wipes the floor with all of them and all he needs to do is blink and he destroys the Earth.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of All, This Gauntlet is Wayyyy Outta Order, Secondly Gil Can't beat Any of Them, Especially Since these fights are 1v1 Sword Fights and Gil is Sub par at Sword Skill.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh wins via omniversal wank, otherwise, I don't see him beating most fo the people on this thread

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

I thought always CCC Gil with his Ea being High Multiverse is it just me or I'm missing something?

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is CCC Gilgamesh maybe he could, I heard he is like Multiversal, Archie Sonic tier, but I still have to analyse it to see for myself

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: How Is CCC Gil Multiversal Exactly, I am Just Curious is All, Not looking to start up any trouble.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Ok But CCC Gil isnt being used here.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@demonslayer69: Which version is being used? Regular Timeline Gil at his peak?

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend:

Feats for Gil are Only from Fate Extella/Fate Zero/Fate Stay Night,

No Feats from Fate Extra CCC Allowed here.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SagaTheLegend
CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is... Interesting but holy hell he gonna die round 1 quite early.

Shirou said Gilgamesh wasn't anything special in swordsmanship.

1. Gilgamesh vs The Prince (Prince of Persia) Goldie wins

2. Gil vs Altair (Assassins Creed) Goldie should win due to superior strength.

3. Gil vs (Mgs2) Raiden Gil COULD win but it largely depends on what sword he drew to swordfight with and whether or not the HF blade just hacks it to pieces.

4.Gil vs (Mgs4) Raiden < Gil likely dies.

5. Gil vs Jetstream Sam (Mgr Rising) Gil is dead

6. Gil vs (Mgr Rising) Raiden. Gil is dead and turned into Shark chum.

7.Gil vs Samanosuke (Onimusha 3) Depends on if Samanosuke had his ink weapons could go either way weirdly.

8. Gil vs Ryu Hayabusa < Slay Evil and destroy the wicked. Hayabusa obliterates him

9. Gil vs Sephiroth < Something about Despair then Sephiroth cuts him to pieces

10. Gil vs Lightning (FF13-2) Goddess Form Could go either way.

11. Gil vs Caius Ballad (FF 13-2) Caius stomps

12. Gil vs Ishida Mitsunari (Sengoku Basara) Ishida kills him so fast he doesn't register his death

13. Gil vs (Dmc2) Dante Gil loses handily

14. Gilgamesh vs (Dmc3) Vergil. Vergil gets trans-dimensional slices.

15. Gil vs (Dmc5) Vergil Same as above.

16. Gil vs (Dmc5) Nero. Nero should be stronger.

17. Gil vs Excalibur Umbra (Warframe) Excalibur draws his Exalted umbra blade and bisects him

18 Gil vs Soki (Onimusha 3) Soki physically stronger and swings broadswords like they weigh like sticks.

19 Gil vs Darth Bane (Star Wars verse) .....Wat-

Bane cuts him up like he did the rain BUT while he's heavily exhausted on drugs and or poisoned while enraged by his armor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein said:

This is... Interesting but holy hell he gonna die round 1 quite early.

Shirou said Gilgamesh wasn't anything special in swordsmanship.

1. Gilgamesh vs The Prince (Prince of Persia) Goldie wins

2. Gil vs Altair (Assassins Creed) Goldie should win due to superior strength.

3. Gil vs (Mgs2) Raiden Gil COULD win but it largely depends on what sword he drew to swordfight with and whether or not the HF blade just hacks it to pieces.

4.Gil vs (Mgs4) Raiden < Gil likely dies.

5. Gil vs Jetstream Sam (Mgr Rising) Gil is dead

6. Gil vs (Mgr Rising) Raiden. Gil is dead and turned into Shark chum.

7.Gil vs Samanosuke (Onimusha 3) Depends on if Samanosuke had his ink weapons could go either way weirdly.

8. Gil vs Ryu Hayabusa < Slay Evil and destroy the wicked. Hayabusa obliterates him

9. Gil vs Sephiroth < Something about Despair then Sephiroth cuts him to pieces

10. Gil vs Lightning (FF13-2) Goddess Form Could go either way.

11. Gil vs Caius Ballad (FF 13-2) Caius stomps

12. Gil vs Ishida Mitsunari (Sengoku Basara) Ishida kills him so fast he doesn't register his death

13. Gil vs (Dmc2) Dante Gil loses handily

14. Gilgamesh vs (Dmc3) Vergil. Vergil gets trans-dimensional slices.

15. Gil vs (Dmc5) Vergil Same as above.

16. Gil vs (Dmc5) Nero. Nero should be stronger.

17. Gil vs Excalibur Umbra (Warframe) Excalibur draws his Exalted umbra blade and bisects him

18 Gil vs Soki (Onimusha 3) Soki physically stronger and swings broadswords like they weigh like sticks.

19 Gil vs Darth Bane (Star Wars verse) .....Wat-

Bane cuts him up like he did the rain BUT while he's heavily exhausted on drugs and or poisoned while enraged by his armor.

Uhm, you're like 11 months late.

We have already established that Gilgamesh in Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero doesn't like using his clairvoyance ability.

Gilgamesh stops at 4 because he flatout refuses to go all out and use 100% of his powers and Gilgamesh's reaction speed is faster than Raiden shooting his lightning and Gilgamesh has his own mini lightning defensors.

If it's Gilgamesh from Fate/Extra then he can defeat all of them, him in Fate/Extraverse was able to keep up with a Saber class servant without trying whatsoever. He clearly stated that he was merely "testing her".

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Vergil Dimension slices him.

You could make this Extella Gilgamesh or just regular ole CCC Gilgamesh with no mythical code in a sword fight and most of the people here would still kill him.

Shirou said his swordsmanship was very shoddy.

In a straight up fight he'll die against Hayabusa even if he took the super ninja seriously.

Darth Bane is hilariously more faster than GOB due to the very fact he stood in a downpour and sliced every single drop of rain that was in his proximity till the rain stopped and he hadn't been touched by the rain even once.

Vergil kills him regardless all it takes is one deft Slash of Yamato ala judgement cut and he gets dimensionally sliced to pieces before he could even do a thing.

Dmc2 Dante slaps him like he did Despair embodied.

Samanosuke kills him as soon as he becomes his True oni form.

Soki murders him if he even decides to go into his Black Oni form.

Excalibur Umbra can and has reacted to LS weapons and his Exalted Umbra blade slices through dimensions and is made out of Void and light these slashes have range he doesn't need to get up close.

Ishida kills him so fast he can't even register the cuts.

Sengoku Basara characters can go into the stratosphere in seconds from the ground and near outer space.

Ishida is regarded as the fastest in the series.

And he was so fast he sliced Date Masamune several times and Date didn't even register it till he got back to his castle and then exploded open from the cut wounds.

A resurrected nobunaga actually said he didn't feel a thing and then mocked Ishida saying it was like a fly touched him.

Seconds after his neck split open with blood squirting everywhere.

Caius is immortal Gil won't be winning that fight even if he goes all out and is trying everything in the book.

Sephiroth he can win against if he takes him serious and Sephy is jobbing like he usually does.

He's probably dead against Sam due to not going all out and Sam likely will close the distance pretty damn quickly.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By syncroniam

All of the people on the list are complete fodder to Gilgamesh, i mean most of them are videogame characters that have done nothing above street level, should have at least put some with actual chance against him.

I guess Sephiroth and Caius would at least impress him a little but in the end they stand no chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: Lol why the hell are you using a quote from 2004.

It's already been established that in Fate Stay Night, he never used his clairvoyance.

In Fate Stay Night it's already been stated that because of the body that Gilgamesh received, it made his personality resonate with the era he was summoned in and he already said that he hated modern society and in the Extraverse it said that he likes the virtual world much better.

In Fate Stay Night his body made him more destructive and also more angry, more condescending, far more arrogant and prideful, he was quick to enrage.

You're actually ignoring his Clairvoyance, it's astounding. Gilgamesh is able to see the match outcome before it even starts and can see opponents abilities and their next movements and see parallel universes.

That's why the poster said no GILGAMESH in Extraverse, because he or she knows that Gilgamesh stomps and he fights far more seriously than he does in Fate Stay Night.

Your statement just gave me an epiphany that you have no clue what you're talking about.

You must be an anime only watcher.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Point out one good swordsman feat for Gilgamesh in CCC I'll wait.

Because he has none.

Most Sabers don't even compare to this gauntlet.

Vergil himself would be going through Sabers left and right.

Darth Bane would be going through Sabers left and right precog+forcespeed plus his lightsaber skills means he'll end Gilgamesh in heartbeat.

No see, I find it funny how you think he would clear if it was CCC without his origin code and I'm 99%9 you don't even know HALF the people in this line up.

And it doesn't matter if the quote was from 2004.

It wasn't just from the anime. In the VN Shirou explicitly says that Gilgamesh has subpar swordsman skills and Gil himself he knows this.

This is why if Artoria was in perfect condition he dared not try and fight her in CQC so he uses GOB to throw off her instinct and lands several hits in on her.

Because he's a collector not a wielder.

Darth Bane has legit precog that won't be working against him in the slightest.

Not to mention he would carve gil up with his lightsaber faster than Gil could think since any jedi worth their mettle can deflect LS shots from blaster bolts.

And Darth Bane has been stated to be one of the strongest sith lords and duelists to ever exist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein:

Is that why Gilgamesh in Extra was able to overpower both Ruler and Saber class servants simultaneously.

And he was able fight against a Saber servant with his own sword without trying whatsoever?

He said the he was only "testing her"

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: You do realize that rulers are not known for their martial combat prowess and that Gilgamesh in CCC outside his origin code shenanigans has the exact same stat parameters he had in Fate/Zero.

And that- his armor is actually really effective when dealing with magic sort of things.

And that- he used GOB to overwhelm the Saber you're talking about before drawing said sword riiiight?

You do realize that Vergil himself would stomp many Saber class servants easily right?

His sword literally slices through dimensions and he Teleports.

Gil has no answer to this besides dying.

Ishida blitzes Gil's head clear off.

Darth Bane also does this has they both are sitting comfortably far faster than lightning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: You do realize that Shirou also said that if Gilgamesh used Ea then he would have lost right?

And Gilgamesh wasn't even trying in Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night.

If he was then he could solo both wars in a single night.

So do you have proof that Gilgamesh was using his clairvoyance in any of the Fate/Stay Night route?

In the VN, it said that he intentionally restricts his SNI.

Even with this ability (clairvoyance), his personality would cause him to reject certain world lines as nonsense, such as using clairvoyance to see something like a possibility of a world where he is swallowed by the mud of the grail.[4]

And Shirou also said that Gilgamesh was stronger than all of the Fuyuki servants and masters combined in the direct sequel of Fate/Stay Night.

And why would Gilgamesh need swords when he has every single Noble Phantasms in his arsenal?? (Apart from very special cases, Gilgamesh might not have that weapon.)

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Because the first round is literally him sword fighting everyone or attempting to.

Vergil's yamato will cut through anything in that Vault that isn't Ea.

It does what Ea does in the form of cuts.

You mean when Shirou Said if Gil regained his composure he would lose cause Gil would draw Ea?

The friggin sword that attacks the world itself and blows away reality marbles?

That Ea?

That's irrelevant in what Shirou said about Gil's swordplay.

And yes we do.

He was able to deduce Artoria was a Virgin in the Fate route since it Deduces hidden truths in a single glance.

He also uses it again Herc in UBW as he's clearly changing the Ranks of NPs.

Which means he knew Herc was immune to things below rank A.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: Virgil's Yamato Katana pales in comparison to Ea.

Have you seen what Ea at full power was like?

Ea is stated to directly affect Gaia herself or the world itself.

Precognition is nothing against Gilgamesh's clairvoyance. His clairvoyance can see all of the possibilities in a fight and he can see the enemy's abilities, stats and their next movements, it also guides Gilgamesh to make the best movements possible, he can also see how his weapons would affect his opponents before he even uses it. Gilgamesh can win a battle, before it even starts, that's why he could go neck and neck against a Saber class servant with his his own sword without trying in Fate Extra, but he was only testing that servant and he would judge whether that Saber class is suitable for Hakuno or not, is she wasn't then he was adamant on taking Hakuno, even by force, because he wants to protect Hakuno himself.

I already said that Gilgamesh won't be using his clairvoyance, no need to wank further LOL.

Since the OP strictly stated NO EXTRA GILGAMESH. We won't be using Gilgamesh from Fate Extra.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: Your statement is pretty empty TBH. You're rehashing stuff from 2004 that everyone knows already.

I already said he would stop at round 4 dude, why are you taking this so personal??

He would thrash both Prince and Assassin's Creed, a mere human, wants to challenge a demi-god? Are you serious??

He would absolutely slaughter the first two, Gilgamesh has far more combat experience than two combined. Also, Gilgamesh's clairvoyance can see the identity of anyone at a glance, so he would take Raiden far more seriously than he does with the previous than the first two people. He would use Enkidu to bind Raiden and Gilgamesh has auto defensors that can match the attacks that Raiden throws at him.

If we were using Extra Gilgamesh, then he stomps.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CodeVein

@chasekilleen: My dude you explicitly pointed out CCC Gilgamesh in your Post but then try to brush past it now.

Hyper sonic is a complete joke to people who are reacting to things half the speed of light.

Congratulations Gil has to draw Ea and make it spin while giving some speech about how Vergil should be honored.

But Vergil literally just needs to swing his sword once and Gil is dead.

He's not blocking let alone reacting or dodging a slice that bisects dimensions.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: I already said he would stop at round 4 dude, why are you taking this so personal??

^

You're literally the one who quoted me out of the blue.

He would thrash both Prince and Assassin's Creed, a mere human, wants to challenge a demi-god? Are you serious??

No shit he would trash them prince and Altair I said this in my post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein:

When did I explicitly say Gilgamesh in CCC?

This is what I literally said, until you started to take things personally.

Uhm, you're like 11 months late.

We have already established that Gilgamesh in Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero doesn't like using his clairvoyance ability.

Gilgamesh stops at 4 because he flatout refuses to go all out and use 100% of his powers and Gilgamesh's reaction speed is faster than Raiden shooting his lightning and Gilgamesh has his own mini lightning defensors.

If it's Gilgamesh from Fate/Extra then he can defeat all of them, him in Fate/Extraverse was able to keep up with a Saber class servant without trying whatsoever. He clearly stated that he was merely "testing her".

I never said I would be using Fate Extra CCC Gilgamesh, I said IF it is, then Gilgamesh would outmatch all of their sword skills because of his clairvoyance ability.

I said that Gilgamesh stops at number 4. And then I said IF we use Extraverse feats then he stomps.

Stop trying to put words into my mouth. I was aware that the original poster said NO EXTRA GILGAMESH.

No need to take this personally dude.

You're just misunderstanding and you're reading my paragraphs more than once.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: I said you pointed out CCC Gilgamesh.

Not that you were using him only that you brought him up even though it was clear he's not an option.

Enkidu gets snapped like a twig. Raiden is a cyborg not a god.

He held back a ship the size of Manhattan with just one arm and while heavily wounded.

That chain isn't going to hold him for shit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: I tagged you just for fun and you literally said the same thing that everyone said at the beginning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: LOL, if it's MGS, Raiden can't even harm Gilgamesh.

I misread it and thought it said MK5 and MK4.

Modern weapons and technology can't even leave a dent on servants.

Edit: When have I said that Gilgamesh would use Ea on Vergil?

I only said that his Ea pales in comparison to his katana.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: if you think a HF blade is mundane LMAO.

You really have no idea, even if it was it doesn't matter because the servant immunity thing is neither here nor there.

He has to swordfight Raiden.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: I never said that you did say he would.

I gave an example.

Gil has to draw Ea and make it spin all Vergil needs to do is swing his sword.

Never once did I say that Gil would draw Ea on Vergil.

He'd be dead before he could even think to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: The poster said Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night Gilgamesh, so that means that servant immunity applies here as well. By the way Ki and also Chakra can harm servants, this means that even though magic is not allow, it doesn't exempt from the use of Ki and Chakra.

swordfight Raiden LOL.

Gilgamesh's armor tanks everything that Raiden has.

It has to be an Excalibur level attack to even dent his armor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein:Gilgamesh can just pull out the Merodarch, Gram or the Dáinsleif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: I literally said that Gilgamesh stops at number 4.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CodeVein

@chasekilleen: Gilgamesh's armor tanks everything that Raiden has.

^ LMAOOOO

No, you couldn't be more wrong.

Gil's armor won't be tanking shit. An High frequency sword ocillates with such a high current that when things are cut by that thing it weakens the bond between molecules and thus is cutting at a molecular level.

It has to be an Excalibur level attack to even dent his armor.

😂😂😂 Excalibur wishes it was working with the same cutting power a HF blade has.

Btw Sam's Murasama blade slices at the atomic level.

There will be no tanking here.

Gold isn't a durable material either which means one swing of either blade and its curtains.

The poster said Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night Gilgamesh, so that means that servant immunity applies here as well.

^ Fate/Stay night still has a fleshy body and is no longer a Spirit.

Even then for the purpose of this gauntlet its clear they expect a fight and no BS servant immunity nonsense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: Are you serious?

It's an armor with magical properties. Modern day weapon isn't doing anything to his armor.

Are you that misinformed?

Are you just assuming that it's just a golden armor, made out of literal gold?

It has magical properties. Do you have proof that high frequency blades can bypass magic or are you just that desperate right now?

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CodeVein

@chasekilleen: has magical properties. Do you have proof that high frequency blades can bypass magic or are you just bdesperate right here?

Do you have proof that high frequency blades can bypass magic

^ Do you have proof magic does not have atoms and or molecules when literally everything in the known existence has particles that make up molecules??

Or are you just pulling a bullshit card?

Because in the end it's Armor. It might be enchanted to hold up against strikes but its not holding up against something that's literally so sharp its slicing the molecules that is holding something together.

Modern day weapon isn't doing anything to his armor.

^ Its a good thing HF blades are the furthest thing away from modern than ever.