Gilgamesh (Fate Series) Runs a Anime Heroes Gauntlet

• 58 results
Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

R1 and R2 has no difference. Gil doesn't even have morals. He doesn't get far anyway, since he's too prideful to use Ea off the bat and is too slow to contend.

R3's knowledge and equalized stats may allow him to use Ea so he has a good chance at clearing, but there are too many characters in the gauntlet whose power levels I don't know.

What I meant for round two is that Gil's pride isn't a factor hence is why I made a In-Character round and a round which removes those limitations, that he won't be actively holding back. which was my intention for round two.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Galaxy buster Gilgamesh lol. His strongest incarnation maxes at Large Planet which is CCC and he isn't even here.

Yep, and even then large planet is probably wanked too.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheDeathstar

@zgtfreak: "Ignore this guy"

This same guy still gets tagged and taken serious.

Joke on you. You seem to have PTSD my dude. You can't convince people with that attitude.

Goku solos 99 percent fiction? What duh xD??? I spend too much time? Been here for many years and still my post count is only 4k.

I am a troll? You're acting like one actually. For reasons you believe Gil is 8D. But what can be done about being conmpletely ignorant and delusional? I will let you have your wet dreams.

I have also been here because of My Hero Academia or better called Boku no Hero Academia, One Punch Man (Caped Baldy guy who wrecks Gil) not just Goku. I don't just read few Novels of Nasu and Tu Aru Index and be unware of the rest Anime lmao. I can bet I have seen more Anime and and read much more manga and comics compared to you. You're taking fictional debates too serious. Enjoy them and have fun. I only come here to take my off time and have fun. I am about to die in 2 years so you probably won't hear from me and maybe have some peace lol.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40
deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh clap his hands together and everyone in this gauntlet suddenly dies. The end.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40
deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blazeking22:

Too bad that Gilgamesh is too strong. Deal with it.

JamTop1105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why All Might and not Deku...

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers