• 144 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Conditions:

fight start apart from few miles for each round;

Gilgamesh has his own genesis code. and has his arsenal from all the other fates.

win by death and no BFR.

gilgamesh CCC personality (that means serious for you) and in character for the DB contenders

No Caption Provided

battle take place in the mooncell

vs

round 1: the fusion duo

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Gods of destruction

No Caption Provided

Round 3 the angels

No Caption Provided

round 4: zeno

No Caption Provided

side note: this is gonna get good

i give it 5 minutes before certain mods declare their knowledge about fate is supreme and this is a spite since CCC doesnt exist for them

#2 Edited by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't make it past round 1 and others would humiliate him even more bad. Instantly gets killed. You wanted to make spite well you made one. Even Vs battles don't take them seriously and already debunked it many times and they really wank the hell out of some characters.

Mentioning someone like Zgt won't go well, he doesn't have knowledge on DB and wanks the hell out of CCC Gilgamesh being 8D when he isn't even 4D or anything, Dimensional tiering is a joke when feats aren't there and each verse has different tiering system. But I am not the OP so doesn't matter. Also you already think this character beats DB in your opinion as per your previous thread where we might encountered each other IIRC.

#4 Posted by Yasindermann (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki LOL, Gilgamesh destroyed an infinite reality, which is already enough, since the DB characters are at best universal+. So 4-D or 8-D is not necessary in this context, because the DB characters are nowhere infinite. Gilg stomps.

#5 Edited by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone post actual feats please, that rp is just a giant wall of text that noone who never played the game would understand. Straight forward feats of speed, DC, hax etc. would be nice. Based on stats sheets CCC Gilgamesh has the same stats as Zero one who would get stomped by Raditz.

#6 Edited by weebbicboi (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilgamesh effortlessly godstomps all rounds, the hell is this lmao

#7 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

the higher dimensional power of gil is directly based on his own power against dimensions rather than just system dependency. he wins this based on what i heard from @zgtfreak

#8 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears obviously. This is a mismatch that is obvious.

#9 Posted by EcoBlitz (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: what stat sheet gives CCC Gilgamesh who can fight BB who in a weaker form can put herself in infinite time the same stats as regular Gilgamesh? When CCC alone is an alternate timeline to an alternate multiverse??

#10 Posted by EcoBlitz (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: I’m pretty sure you think goku would beat Reinhardt or elder god demonbane. Good thing no one takes you that seriously in db debates

#11 Edited by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar said:

He doesn't make it past round 1 and others would humiliate him even more bad. Instantly gets killed. You wanted to make spite well you made one. Even Vs battles don't take them seriously and already debunked it many times and they really wank the hell out of some characters.

Mentioning someone like Zgt won't go well, he doesn't have knowledge on DB and wanks the hell out of CCC Gilgamesh being 8D when he isn't even 4D or anything, Dimensional tiering is a joke when feats aren't there and each verse has different tiering system. But I am not the OP so doesn't matter. Also you already think this character beats DB in your opinion as per your previous thread where we might encountered each other IIRC.

He doesn't make it past round 1 and others would humiliate him even more bad. Instantly gets killed. You wanted to make spite well you made one.

reasons to why he doesnt? or why others would?. "spite". yeah sure

Even Vs battles don't take them seriously and already debunked it many times and they really wank the hell out of some characters.

you dont put "vs battle" and "debunk" in the same sentence. they are the same creators of outversal tiering after all

also they debunked nothing, they only resorted to locking when having no arguments, they tried to argue with extella. got debunked by extella zero. then came up with a half assed argument: we have to take the nasuverse into account. got debunked by Grand order logic. no timeline is similar to the other nor is there a standard. period.

Dimensional tiering is a joke

if you dont agree with it. leave it. that simple fam.

Mentioning someone like Zgt won't go well, he doesn't have knowledge on DB

ironically. i shouted zgt for fate. not DB. NU and alex were shouted for DB however

and wanks the hell out of CCC Gilgamesh being 8D when he isn't even 4D or anything

well. since you disagree with dimensional tiering. of course he wouldnt be. duh

when feats aren't there

there are feats that support this but again. you have already disagreed with them since you oppose dimensional tiering. in a way. they are as good as no existing for ya.

and each verse has different tiering system

official verses such as DC/marvel/Umineko/fate etc use dimensional tiering. just because there are some who dont. doesnt invalidate the concept.

But I am not the OP so doesn't matter. Also you already think this character beats DB in your opinion as per your previous thread where we might encountered each other IIRC.

dont think so. that was about STTGL

#12 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Reddit rp has them

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3u9i0q/respect_gilgamesh_fate/

#13 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@thedeathstar: I’m pretty sure you think goku would beat Reinhardt or elder god demonbane. Good thing no one takes you that seriously in db debates

to be fair, those two characters are wanked beyond senseless as well.

#14 Edited by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is one of the reasons why I lost my faith in comicvine. Zgt and and now ecoblitz (this guy especially has no relation to the thread at all and hasn't contributed anything for a further debate) lmao they think they have any more serious debate than any of you. I don't care about people's interpretation of me so far and never did and why even @ me when you don't care right? But CCC Gilgamesh won't even make it past round 1 based on what I saw of him. You can't change my view on this and that's sad of you.

Next up. Kaguya vs Whis. Never ever said Goku beats this or that for no reasons and always tried to make a valid argument before doing so I am not ignorant like many here, canon Goku maxes at Universal+ and even comicvine agrees after so many debates. In fact I have many characters I debate for just check my recent posts. It's not all DB. I am both Marvel and DC fan. Even other anime like HxH, OPM, Mob and GL, TG and the list goes on.

But DB is since my childhood days so I mostly post it here and it's popular and the only anime among comics on a comic site. Pretty ironic.

#15 Posted by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is one of the reasons why I lost my faith in comicvine. Zgt and and now ecoblitz lmao they think they have any more serious debate than any. I don't care about people's interpretation of me so far and never did. But CCC Gilgamesh won't even make it past round 1 based on what I saw of him. You can't change my view on this and that's sad of you.

Next up. Kaguya vs Whis.

You can't change my view on this

being close minded should do the trick

But CCC Gilgamesh won't even make it past round 1 based on what I saw of him

you already declared that you dont acknowledge dimensional tiering. hes as good as stephin hawkings for ya

Next up. Kaguya vs Whis.

better yet. kid goku vs pre retcon beyonder. spoiler: kid goku wins since dimensional tiering is fake according to deathstar

#16 Edited by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: Dimensional tiering isn't fake unless defined in the verse and applies, like how Arale is 4th Dimensional and Toonforce in her verse is OP, she can literally throw you away from reality like a paper but Beerus is above her in DB verse and owned her so Beerus beats Zeno now though they share the same Universe? This is what I love about people. They form their own opinion on things without other's perspective on things. You're one good and fine example.

Give feats for Gilgamesh. Next up Gilgamesh is omnipotent and doesn't need feats.

Still gets chocked by just Canon Goku. What is Fusion Duo even doing here. Gogeta's feats are eons above anything he has ever done even in Video Games. Let's not even go to Heroes lmao.

Beyonder has feats. Do you even know the character? Especially Pre-Retcon Beyonder was so powerful that they had to Nerf him he was next to TOAA and maybe even above HoTU Thanos. Are you seriously comparing a weakling such as Goku (compared to him) and even a bigger weakling such as Gilgamesh is to him who's featless and has no statements on such level as they claim?

I am leaving such mismatch, spite thread against DB. You can feel the hate.

#17 Edited by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar said:

@shintoki: Dimensional tiering isn't fake unless defined in the verse and applies, like how Arale is 4th Dimensional and Toonforce in her verse but Beerus is above her in DB so Beerus beats Zeno now though they share the same Universe? This is what I love about people. They form their own opinion on things without other's perspective on things. You're on good and fine example.

Give feats for Gilgamesh.

edit:

Next up Gilgamesh is omnipotent and doesn't need feats.

Still gets chocked by just Canon Goku. What is Fusion Duo even doing here. Gogeta's feats are eons above anything he has ever done even in Video Games. Let's not even go to Heroes lmao.

Beyonder has feats. Do you even know the character? Especially Pre-Retcon Beyonder was so powerful that they had to Nerf him he was next to TOAA and maybe even above HoTU Thanos. Are you seriously comparing a weakling such as Goku (compared to him) and even a bigger weakling such as Gilgamesh is to him who's featless and has no statements on such level as they claim?

stop editing your comments after being quoted. its annoying for an OP since i dont want to respond

Next up Gilgamesh is omnipotent and doesn't need feats.

dude. i just said im about to post them ffs. this is why no one take you seriously

A) heroes is a Game thats not canon. B) goku has nothing that will hurt gilgamesh. he literally dies the second the battle starts via Gob hax. iirc. gogeta was stated to be vegito equal. so he should have the same multiply set, which is 90 x A + B

Beyonder has feats. Do you even know the character?

if we dismiss dimensional tiering. he does not. sees the flaw in your logic?, no i dont know someone who i debated about tens of times in this subforum. sherlock

Especially Pre-Retcon Beyonder was so powerful that they had to Nerf him him he was next to TOAA and maybe even above HoTU Thanos. Are you seriously comparing a weakling such as Goku (compared to him) and even a bigger weakling such as Gilgamesh is to him who's featless and has no statements on such level as they claim?

HoTU is not canon. still a stephan hawkings if we go by your previous logic so kid goku should take it.

already posted his respect thread where he zgy posted his CCC feats. but since you dont know jackshit about gil basics. imma post them too

so you posted all this nonsensical empty shit just to say you are leaving?, wtf. dude, your hate is over 9000. this post is gonna be remembered through generations to come.

#18 Edited by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: He lost to BB who isn't even Solar System level that are his feats. He can't even make it past DBZ let alone DBS top echelons. Let's not kid ourselves and be real.

#19 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: well, dimensional tiering worked for lucifer and beyonder. is dimensional tiering fake for them? when does dimensional tiering apply?

#20 Posted by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: Who said it's fake ;)? They have feats of defeating such characters and working on that level. Gil can't even make it past DBZ. Go research on your own and you will know.

#21 Posted by EcoBlitz (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: Gilgamesh lost to BB who isn’t even solar system level?? Same BB Gilgamesh beat and didn’t even take seriously, same BB who was gonna destroy a sector/universe if Gilgamesh didn’t rescind his contract with his master? Same BB who is above time? Okay.

#22 Posted by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: He lost to BB who isn't even Solar System level that are his feats. He can't even make it past DBZ let alone DBS top echelons. Let's not kid ourselves and be real.

considering saver (buddha) was solar system level and gilgamesh still roasted him off screen (with no genesis code mind you) i would say no

#23 Posted by SolidShadow134 (119 posts) - - Show Bio

all I heard is that this version of Gilgamesh is all statements and no feats but I also know dbz is mostly faulty powerscaling and statements so idk who wins

#24 Edited by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: You think respect thread from Zgt has anything near or close value to being what he claims? He is super biased since day 1 on comcivine. I don't take him seriously and Gils's feats are literally debunked wherever I search for it. Heck, you already have a winner in mind and you made this thread. Majin Buu eats Gilgamesh alive why even go on DBS tiers? No feats no statements no nothing.

See another DB hater trying the same on vs wikia and Got owned by mods who all had far better knowledge on the Fate/CCC than wankers here. Even his username says he is a DB hater. I bet he might even be Zgt for all we know.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1732286?useskin=oasis

And they are known for wanking few characters and even they don't support it. Gilgamesh isn't even Galaxy level yet and weakling compared to DBS sorry to say.

#25 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar said:

@etriel: Who said it's fake ;)? They have feats of defeating such characters and working on that level. Gil can't even make it past DBZ. Go research on your own and you will know.

well i only wanted your honest opinion on dimensional tiering. i just needed your opinion on those characters in particular.

#26 Posted by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilamesh and BB above time lmao.

#27 Posted by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Cypher0120 (664 posts) - - Show Bio

There may actually be some precedent with a new Universal level character introduced in Grand Order.

Kama/Mara, Beast III-R. The other half that Kiara normally represents.

She basically became the Universe, and was set to invade our own until stopped by the party, with a lot of help from the god Shiva.

#29 Posted by emperorthanos- (16574 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: I saw this in the Naruto vs DB thread and I see it here. Don't argue/debate in threads you make. It gives a clear impression that you already have a winner in mind. Especially when it's against the exact same verse.

#30 Edited by ArcReactor (125 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree with Deathstar on this. Why is Gil even wanked and he hasn't done anything impressive. Also, spite thread. Don't let trolls get into your mind. Most people here don't even know about Gilgamesh and out of clear hatred they chose sides.

The user who created that respect thread if I remember correctly has opinions on Accel beating Beerus level characters. Death is far more respected user than he is. He repeatedly agreed on DB characters loosing where they should and so far only argued where he felt the need. He is even acknowledged by few mods and people being one of the good DB debators when it comes to it.

No Caption Provided

Guy once revived the whole debate by bringing dead feats but he doesn't show same enthusiastic nature he once had now its observe have opinion and leave for him. Maybe this site made him like that.

but I don't know why he gets the hate for just debate reasons. He oftens doesn't show interest here much now like how enthusiastic he used to be. Matter of fact I joined comicvine after seeing his debates and reasonings.

Everyone has some bias in them. It's natural but some are just overdoing it really but he is not one of them.

You can tell when he is being serious and when he is joking.

#31 Edited by EcoBlitz (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: Yes, a weaker version of BB put herself into infinite time and can exist with her past present and future self... she’s above time my guy. No amount of laughing will change the feat.

@Cypher0120: bodies of beasts can travel through time and create their own space time dimensions where time stops existing after a specific event till they are dead. (Was the entire premise of the last event in FGO with the Berzerker ChaCha; played it myself)

#32 Edited by Cypher0120 (664 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

Don't forget BB with the borrowed powers of Nyarlathotep in last year's summer event.

Also, I think those are just Demon Pillars, not the bodies of Beasts. The new beast I'm talking about are literally The gods Kama and Mara in the body of Dark Sakura. When Mara is 60% in control, that's when a Beast level threat is there.

None of this is in the Moon Cell either so the "it's all in the virtual world" response wouldn't hold much weight.

#33 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

So are those sheets real? If so I don't see how this is fair.

Fate/Zero-

Strength: B

Endurance: B

Agility: B

Magic: A

Luck: A

Noble Phantasm: EX

Fate/Zero material - Servant Status: Archer, p.014-015

Fate/Extra CCC-

Fate/EXTRA material - SERVANT Parameter and Skills: SERVANT GILGAMESH, p.019

#34 Edited by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: i will try to keep my involvement to a minimal. plus i only got in because of the "scans for feats" that im preparing and "spite" claims but will do refrain from debating. thanks

in a side note

@arcreactor said:

I totally agree with Deathstar on this. Why is Gil even wanked and he hasn't done anything impressive. Also, spite thread. Don't let trolls get into your mind. Most people here don't even know about Gilgamesh and out of clear hatred they chose sides.

The user who created that respect thread if I remember correctly has opinions on Accel beating Beerus level characters. Death is far more respected user than he is. He repeatedly agreed on DB characters loosing where they should and so far only argued where he felt the need. He is even acknowledged by mods being one of the good DB debators. Guy once revived the whole debate by bringing dead feats but he doesn't show same enthusiastic nature he once had now its observe have opinion and leave for him. Maybe this site made him like that.

but I don't know why he gets the hate for just debate reasons. He oftens doesn't show interest here much now like how enthusiastic he used to be. Matter of fact I joined comicvine after seeing his debates and reasonings.

Everyone has some bias in them. It's natural but some are just overdoing it really but he is not one of them.

You can tell when he is being serious and when he is joking.

since this technically doesnt count as a debate. imma respond to this since this is a clear ad homin to the respect thread creator, mods

what zgy opinions have about DB have nothing to do with his fate stuff. one does not relate to the other. plus you take out stuff of context to appeal to your agenda, the so called beruus level was goku. nothing shocking when goku lose to hax

not gonna comment about deathstar. end. and try to be in topic guys

#35 Edited by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcreactor: Thanks man means a lot. I have no ill feelings just sometimes it irritates me when users don't really recognize their mistakes and they overhype characters just for pure hate reasons. Even I am wrong sometimes but I try to admit it at least while I am shy doing that it's rare. You won't believe but a guy made me hate HxH after I heard his planet level argument but why should I hate the series for his opinion? It bugs me and makes me less interested in this site. EmperorThanos is the real MVP though. He is one of the best debators here and doesn't judge too quickly.

I also forgot to congratulate him for his promotion, was bound to happen. This thread even though a spite should be open for debate but I don't think I should be taking any part with users I know are going to be toxic when stated factual evidence. Might even get locked due to haters I have and ruin this guy's thread.

#36 Edited by ArcReactor (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: Ignore them simply. Trolls gonna ruin your name further you debate. They had no argument when I won the Heroes debate against few of their characters and you were there. They had no knowledge on it what so ever and never even tried debating when put into place. CCC Gilgamesh is not gonna touch even early DBS come CaV me anyone interested, will show you how it's done. Just so you know I am upto all Fate series :) and a huge fan. I would directly CAV anyone bring it. PS: They often forget Goku is capable of Hakai in the Manga. He also has other haxes. He isn't all fight always. I completely remember Accel getting owned in the thread it was embarrassing. Bring even Zgt I will CaV him directly and debunk him publicly for once and all.

I love putting people in place.

#37 Edited by TheDeathstar (4327 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcreactor: It will only waste your time. Believe me. Like you said ignore the trolls? If I remember correctly aren't you the mod that created the Gilgamesh profile after the debate on vs fandom and other game threads? That guy won't even last second against you knowing how much knowledge you have on the Fate verse. I followed you for Heroes debate as well. You're quite capable. I bet you must be laughing behind chairs moving from fandom sites to comicvine and checking on people's knowledge here on certain series.

#38 Edited by ArcReactor (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar: I can't take these new breeds of people who have no knowledge of the character claim stuffs and having people wrong influence on that. Fate series got laughed on because of this. Yes, you heard right.

#39 Edited by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar said:

@arcreactor: It will only waste your time. Believe me. Like you said ignore the trolls? If I remember correctly aren't you the mod that created the Gilgamesh profile after the debate on vs fandom and other game threads? That guy won't even last second against you knowing how much knowledge you have on the Fate verse. I followed you for Heroes debate as well. You're quite capable. I bet you must be laughing behind chairs moving from fandom sites to comicvine and checking on people's knowledge here on certain series.

@arcreactor said:

@thedeathstar: I can't take these new breads of people who have no knowledge of the character claim stuffs and having people influence on that. Yes, you heard right.

why dont you two go take your cafe picnic chit chat somewhere else?. either stay in topic. state your opinions in who wins and preferably back it up or dont

also. no one cares if this donald trump himself. stay in topic.

the feats you asked for are ready btw. deathstar.

#40 Edited by ArcReactor (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: You can show me those feats. Let's have a CAV. Shall I open it? I am free this week. Since you enjoy having Fate series get laughed on so much. I don't want interference. You can even tag a guy you think has knowledge on the CCC/Fate if you're unable to. I don't wanna get trolls in my way like previous Saint vs Heroes character.

How about CCC Gilgamesh vs God of Destruction Beerus or MUI Goku? Even thats a mismatch but let's have a CaV anyways and let people decide.

#41 Edited by zgtfreak (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel said:

the higher dimensional power of gil is directly based on his own power against dimensions rather than just system dependency. he wins this based on what i heard from @zgtfreak

You're back, Etriel?

@shintoki@thedeathstar@arcreactor@gaoron Death and Arc low-ball any verse for DB to win, and are debunked in every thread by different users from all over this site. If the Viner isn't a DB fan, they hate these two. They call any verse wanked that beats DB, even Marvel, DC and Umineko. (Not derailing, just naming those 3 real quick as an example).

Gaoron on the other hand is just a troll.

CCC Gilgamesh will snap his fingers and the DBverse dies.

#42 Posted by Coona34 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilgamesh slaps.

#43 Edited by ArcReactor (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Want to have a CAV with me? Let's see?

Beerus literally Hakais both BB and Gil together, even physically above both of them and has other sets of haxes as well. I won't waste my time and energy here but love to in a CAV with you :) if you accept. I need to get my book shelves to give you live scans while doing so. Bring it on.

When did I say Marvel or DC verse are wanked? I love trolls. Show me context. You're the same guy that believes Accelerator has a chance against Beerus I can even show it to people if you'd like. You forgot how humiliating it was for you and of your numerous mod warning?

Let's get CCC Gil vs God of Destruction Beerus in a neutral Space CAV 1vs1 and people vote.

#44 Edited by zgtfreak (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcreactor said:

@zgtfreak: Want to have a CAV with me? Let's see?

No one cares. I don't do CaVs, especially with trolls and a possible DeathStar alt.

Take note other people in this thread, that the DB fans call it "wank" or that "DB stomps" with no evidence. Pure bias.

@etriel said:
@ecoblitz said:

to be fair, those two characters are wanked beyond senseless as well.

They are, but they are far beyond DB.

@etriel said:

@thedeathstar: well, dimensional tiering worked for lucifer and beyonder. is dimensional tiering fake for them? when does dimensional tiering apply?

Only for Goku (he's one of those 7-D Goku people).

#45 Edited by ArcReactor (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: And here people is why they are afraid to CAV because they know how badly they are gonna lose. I literally won't even try debate you here but would love to publicly humiliate if it comes to it through a CAV. At least worth my time. Here only more trolls gonna interfere. But there only 2 debaters get to debate and have people vote while only votes taken into consideration which has reasonable explainings as to why and which sides be taken.

Deathstar alt? I am separate entity mate. Is that your excuse? Come CAV me. If you can't tag someone else.

7-D Goku? Are you on drugs mate? Why can't it be 10 D so he beats 8D Gil lmao? Don't try stunts.

Come, I am with my 3D Beerus vs your supposedly 8D Gilgamesh which doesn't need much work. I already prepared the debunk and my novels are ready. I will invite some really good fate verse debaters into the CAV if it's not a problem. The ones I know aren't that bias actually though they will have to do me a favour and create comicvine accounts here. They generally hate comicvine. Mods can check IP :) don't worry.

#46 Posted by zgtfreak (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcreactor: And here people is why they are afraid to CAV because they know how badly they are gonna lose.

^ What you're doing is provoking someone into a CaV, which is against the rules, buddy.

I literally won't even try debate you here

Of course you won't. lol

Here only more trolls gonna interfere.

Because everyone against DB is a troll. lol...

7-D Goku? Are you on drugs mate? Why can't it be 10 D so he beats 8D Gil lmao? Don't try stunts.

As you can see... the only biased ones here are the DB fans.

#47 Edited by ArcReactor (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Hey, I am not forcing anyone. If you can't do it leave it I understand why. You have someone in mind that can? Otherwise I will have to bring some debaters elsewhere to form it. Because I don't see anyone here capable so far no offence. CAV has advantage over trolls they instantly get banned away that's why :) easy to debate and my vocabs are much more professional and reasonings are more prominent when I am doing something not so casually.

I can't take these threads serious. All they do is link such as respect thread of yours which is totally biased and too easy to debunk.

Also, you have bad habbit of assuming anyone of being just a DB fan almost as if you have PTSD lmao. It shows a sign of weakness. Take it how you will.

#48 Posted by Lucano (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

Good ol' Gil makes the gods kneel before him. Might have a bit of trouble with Zenoh, but that's it...

#49 Edited by zgtfreak (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcreactor said:

@zgtfreak: Hey, I am not forcing anyone. If you can't do it leave it I understand why. You have someone in mind that can? Otherwise I will have to bring some debaters elsewhere to form it. Because I don't see anyone here capable so far no offence. CAV has advantage over trolls they instantly get banned away that's why :) easy to debate and my vocabs are much more professional and reasonings are more prominent when I am doing something not so casually.

All I hear is excuses as to why you won't debate here.

@gaoron said:

@ecoblitz:

So are those sheets real? If so I don't see how this is fair.

Fate/Zero-

Fate/Zero material - Servant Status: Archer, p.014-015

Fate/Extra CCC-

Fate/EXTRA material - SERVANT Parameter and Skills: SERVANT GILGAMESH, p.019

That's referring to CCC Gilgamesh in his nerfed base form, not to mention we don't know how stats work in Extraverse.

And if you want to play that game, Genesis Mystic Code Gilgamesh (whose stats have not been shown) stomped someone with these stats.

Series:

Fate/Extra CCC

Parameter

Strength: ★

Endurance: ★

Agility: ★

Mana: ★

Luck: ★

N.P: N/A

#50 Posted by cromulor (2367 posts) - - Show Bio

What a shitshow of a thread this turned out to be