Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1 Zetsu-San  Online
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules:

This is a composite archer with all bow skills unlocked. Random encounter.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Zetsu-San  Online
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: Is her moves that you showed Canon?

Archer is a basic class. Not a cannon character (basically the disgaea games usually has some sort of hell-lord as the protagonist, and you can make characters from scratch to serve as vassals), so I just made it a composite version with all skills unlocked.

I haven't played Disgaea 5, so i am actually not sure who the cannon bow user is if there even is one.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zetsu-San  Online
CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Right, well Galaxy Comet will oneshot the ever living shit out of Gilgamesh.

And CCC Gilgamesh Is only Planet lvl with MFTL travel speed and unknown combat speed, it's assumed average Servant combat speed as FSN Emiya is able to fight him and not get pasted as Gilgamesh says it was a good fight.

What CCC Gilgamesh does have over regular Gilgamesh is he uses his brain abit more and he is more tolerant.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein: He's only planet level? Are you sure? I have heard people call him anything from galaxy level to multiversal.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zetsu-San  Online
CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: He's only planet level? Are you sure? I have heard people call him anything from galaxy level to multiversal.

He's not even close to Multiversal and Galaxy lvl comes from him being able to temporarily destroy the Mooncell's surroundings in unleashing EA which is a VR world anyway so it doesn't really mean much even if it replicates the Real world universe and all, the Mooncell has files that can be overidden and hacked EA's Anti world is above the Moon so it makes perfect sense why it crashes the Mooncell's reality marble temporarily.

Anyway EA is Anti world but it refers to the planet itself as Gilgamesh actually unleashes EA at fullpower in Ataraxia and explains it returns Gaia to it's primordial state before life existed on the planet.

So no Gilgamesh by Feats is only planet level.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein said:
@zetsumoto said:

He's not even close to Multiversal and Galaxy lvl comes from him being able to temporarily destroy the Mooncell's surroundings in unleashing EA which is a VR world anyway so it doesn't really mean much even if it replicates the Real world universe and all, the Mooncell has files that can be overidden and hacked EA's Anti world is above the Moon so it makes perfect sense why it crashes the Mooncell's reality marble temporarily.

Anyway EA is Anti world but it refers to the planet itself as Gilgamesh actually unleashes EA at fullpower in Ataraxia and explains it returns Gaia to it's primordial state before life existed on the planet.

So no Gilgamesh by Feats is only planet level.

By that logic, Matrix, Evil Within, Ring, and SAO characters are all just normal humans.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CodeVein

@zetsumoto: Gilgamesh is a Servant, not a normal human but his Galaxy lvl Statement doesn't really stick nor does it make sense as he has Used EA on Enkidu in Strange fake at fullpower and like i said Ataraxia.

ProjeTwoPntOh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: Is her moves that you showed Canon?

It's not canon per se, but due to it being something that is consistent with the high tiers, it is scalable.

Archer just might not be one of them that gets that scaling though.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Beware this is pretty Lewd.

Loading Video...

Gilgamesh can Survive this Barely, couldn't find a Vid of her using it on him without it being the full fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein: Did she destroy the Earth by orgasming . . ?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein: Did she destroy the Earth by orgasming . . ?

lol sex magic is a thing in Fate-verse. xD

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: .......Feel free to make any assumption you want.

By Visuals that's planet level at best aswell as feat wise.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CodeVein

@zetsumoto: That's the true final Boss of CCC again Gilgamesh can barely survive her Lewd planet level move, that Galaxy Comet will Overkill the shit out of him.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: That's the true final Boss of CCC again Gilgamesh can barely survive her Lewd planet level move, that Galaxy Comet will Overkill the shit out of him.

To be fair, blast radius =/= power. Most of Laharl's attacks are visually only planet level, yet he is >>>>>>>>>>> all the galaxy level beings in disgaea verse.

Even in comics, there are fights between Universal+ beings that don't even room bust.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CodeVein

@zetsumoto: If you want something Visually deceptive like Sephiroth's Supernova this will do it.

Loading Video...

Note: Those are not Galaxies they are forcefields of Spacial Fluctuation/Distortion.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein: Do you have any lore/exposition scenes explaining what those are?

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: The forcefields themselves are very Symbolic they represent Heaven, earth and the underworld together they represent the cosmos.

Nasu likes Symbolism alot, that being said Ea is only Anti World and Gilgamesh himself states exactly why it's Anti World.

It's not Multiversal or Multi galaxy it's World Aka Planet.

That being said Ea tears apart space and time and you really don't want to get hit by that, but an attack also dubbed Anti World can cancel it out anything above Anti World EA gets overpowered and Gilgamesh gets ended.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein:

The forcefields themselves are very Symbolic they represent Heaven, earth and the underworld together they represent the cosmos

Sometimes the symbolism behind an ability is supposed to indicate it's power. Not always, but sometimes...

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Well yea, Supernova is another case of Symbolism but we know Sephiroth doesn't bust a Solar system.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online
@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: Well yea, Supernova is another case of Symbolism but we know Sephiroth doesn't bust a Solar system.

Doesn't necessarily mean that he can't hit you with supernova levels of energy. Not saying he does (I barely remember ff7) but again power =/= blast radius.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: havent played Disgaea 5, I assume she can keep up with Gilgamesh's armory

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Zetsu-San  Online

@arkbound said:

@zetsumoto: havent played Disgaea 5, I assume she can keep up with Gilgamesh's armory

She's got unlimited blade-works.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@zetsumoto: You be the Judge by that Logic Cloud is Star Lvl along with his fodder party.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein: Perhaps in conceptual/magic resistance.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CodeVein

@zetsumoto: No,the Earth would have been destroyed after that it's actually an illusion attack that deals damage and confusion debuffs Advent Children pretty much shows he didn't do Supernova or he can't do Supernova, that being said he is a threat to the world as when he summoned a Meteor the world realized it was in danger and called forth the WEAPONS that and Sephiroth's 2nd theme is called World's enemy.

Reminder Caius is far stronger than Sephiroth.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: No,the Earth would have been destroyed after that it's actually an illusion attack that deals damage and confusion debuffs Advent Children pretty much shows he didn't do Supernova or he can't do Supernova, that being said he is a threat to the world as when he summoned a Meteor the world realized it was in danger and called forth the WEAPONS that and Sephiroth's 2nd theme is called World's enemy.

Reminder Caius is far stronger than Sephiroth.

Not necessarily. Umineko characters have spells that invoke a barrage of exploding universes, and they can do it without so much as room busting.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CodeVein

@zetsumoto: Difference is we see the Supernova annihilate all the planets and collide and overtake earth yet Earth is still fine.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: Difference is we see the Supernova annihilate all the planets and collide and overtake earth yet Earth is still fine.

You're assuming that that was taking place in the actual FF7 universe as opposed to Sephiroth simply channeling it's power through some form of dimensional manipulation.

Again, I barely remember ff7, but here is some flavor text I have come across:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Sephiroth can't create an alternate dimension though lol

We literally see the aftermath of Cloud and Sephiroth's battle in Advent Children.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: Sephiroth can't create an alternate dimension though lol

We literally see the aftermath of Cloud and Sephiroth's battle in Advent Children.

Who said he's creating an alternate dimension? Maybe he's sectioning off part of the main dimension as an enclosed space and linking it to one where an actual supernova is taking place. Or he's just funneling power from a supernova taking place somewhere else.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: You're suggesting something Caius can't even do and Square Enix already said Caius>>>Sephiroth and is the strongest Antagonist not counting Bhunevelze.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: You're suggesting something Caius can't even do and Square Enix already said Caius>>>Sephiroth and is the strongest Antagonist not counting Bhunevelze.

I don't know anything about Caius, so I can't comment. I am not sure why being able to funnel energy from another dimension or link an enclosed space makes him more powerful than an FF-13 antagonist though (aren't they herald/teambuster league?)

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein: Hmm... Apparently, the version you showed me is only in the US release. This is the original Japanese animation for the attack:

Loading Video...

Also, where is the fight taking place? Because it looks like an enclosed space to me.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Caius and Lightning would be the only two ignoring Bhunevelze himself.

That's it and Caius's unseen Chaos was slowly destroying the universe Caius himself can travel through time with no restriction in FF 13-2 and he manhandles summons and was stomping Goddess Lightning he also threatened to annihilate all of the timelines IIRC.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: it's still on Earth as i said we see the aftermath of their fight in the beginning of Advent Children and Advent Children is the strongest Sephiroth aswell he doesn't pull any of that crap he does raise his hand up and part the clouds and make them swirl though.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: Caius and Lightning would be the only two ignoring Bhunevelze himself.

That's it and Caius's unseen Chaos was slowly destroying the universe Caius himself can travel through time with no restriction in FF 13-2 and he manhandles summons and was stomping Goddess Lightning he also threatened to annihilate all of the timelines IIRC.

And linking an enclosed space to a supernova is more impressive than that? What?

@codevein said:

@zetsumoto: it's still on Earth as i said we see the aftermath of their fight in the beginning of Advent Children and Advent Children is the strongest Sephiroth aswell he doesn't pull any of that crap he does raise his hand up and part the clouds and make them swirl though.

Either I am not understanding what you're saying, or you're not understanding what I am saying...

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@codevein said:

And linking an enclosed space to a supernova is more impressive than that? What?

@codevein said:

Either I am not understanding what you're saying, or you're not understanding what I am saying...

It's not, but what you are suggesting Caius hasn't been shown to do.

You see how the purple clouds are swirling around safer Sephiroth?

He replicates that and only that in his Advent Children incarnation which was stated to be the strongest Sephiroth incarnation.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@codevein: They are different characters.

I don't remember advent children Sephiroth being stated to be the strongest. Also, he wouldn't be the first villain to conveniently forget powers.

Leon_Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/46886-Sephiroth-vs-Genesis-Who-is-stronger

Read the comments the 3rd comment someone posted the official statement that was said about AC Sephiroth.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Zetsu-San  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers