To the death, in character

Round 2: Speed equalized

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't think this is a fair fight, Rover didn't even received visible injury when he got punched by Saitama.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nwname  Moderator

@juicers said:

I don't think this is a fair fight, Rover didn't even received visible injury when he got punched by Saitama.

Obviously Saitama didn't hit it THAT hard. He just saw Pochi as a big loud dog.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need to see more of gigantomachia.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Juicers

@nwname said:
@juicers said:

Obviously Saitama didn't hit it THAT hard. He just saw Pochi as a big loud dog.

It looks like a full swing to me, but I can take that.

Rover tanked the special secret technique that is more powerful than the attack that Elder Centipede got molted on. Elder Centipede's carapace can no-sell Genos attacks and Metal bat's attacks that can one shot demon levels. So, Rover >>> EC's carapace in durability. Bang was able to one shot MA execs, those decent dragon levels can match mid S-Class heroes. The secret technique that he did and his brother is way way more powerful to the attack that he did to MA execs. Fubuki also amped the brothers right before they let out the secret technique.

Gigan is high demon level for now, you can say he can go up to low dragon where the verse is currently peak at but he's still a fodder for Rover, a high dragon level. Many people consider EC a high dragon level, yet Rover seems way way more durable than him. Maybe Rover is particularly exceptional in durability, idk. Rover has good damage output though, almost killing Garou and killing two demon levels in one shot. I'm pretty sure Rover can solo the verse.

JeffoTheBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pochi stomps. His durability is on another level.

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juicers said:

Yes, he did, we even see him bleeding on his fight with Bang and the others.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rover eats him

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gigantomachia is implied to be stronger than Redestro, so it's not like he's weak.

No Caption Provided

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GangOrca

@eriel: I’d say that attack is still less impressive than the blast Genos used against elder centipede.

And Rover’s durability > EC’s durability

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bang solos the verse

EC solos the verse easier

Rover solos the verse much easier

soybatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rover low diff

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rover easily. Ridiculous durability and extremely powerful energy blasts that he can spam.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is this? Rover low diffs

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rover easily. Ridiculous durability and extremely powerful energy blasts that he can spam.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime AM vs Rover would be a better match tbh although Prime AM might take this due to his power output increased to 60x.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Belando

Rover.

I've said this before as well. Machia was surprisingly underwhelming in my opinion. Sure, he was slightly nerfed and we learned he's a simple mind working of direct orders. But still, I expected much more when he became an active player in the war. But he ended up being a large Taxi for the LoV that Endeavor knocked out with a single strike.

But he's still alive, and I hope he gets some chances to shine.

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Afo dog casually murks saitama dog.

Here we have machia throw a huge chunk of land/mountain

No Caption Provided

Machia also made mt lady who is 20mt tall look like an ant compared to him due to his "Gigantic Quirk"

No Caption Provided

machia has the strength advantage so he could easily pin down rover. And due to machia pain quirk, he wouldn't even feel any of rover effort. Machia also has the speed advantage due to how fast he throws the mountain. This match is nothing but a stomp in favor of machia.

BinocularGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at machia having any advantage over rover other than versatility and int. Rover scales above carnage kabuto who is confirmed by the data book to be physically stronger than any monster up until he showed up meaning base kabuto is stronger than beefcake and vaccine man who both have feats which dwarf machias. Also rover has better speed feats via keeping up with bang, bomb, and even garou all of whom are mhs.

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Binoculargod: lol at rover having any advantage here besides minimal speed advantage. If your best way to prove rover is capable of beating machia is to bring a fucked up scaling chain from a data book, then am afraid you already lost all your points.

Rover does not scale to anyone besides bang and bomb "cross fang dragon slayer fist" which was stated by murata to be above the attack they both used on centipede and injured garou with a non serious saitama punch. All the feat i listed would only put him at multi city block level to small city level for durability.

All rover feat and is foddler town level beam cannot damage machia or even tickle him lol. Gigantomachia by just running leveled 20 cities and bust two mountain which casually put his durability at mountain level+.

Machia was also capable of tracking shigaraki who was 300km from him with his "Dog Quirk" and reach said destination in minutes. Even though rover has little speed advantage, he lacks any Ap feat that would even let him dent machia and the moment machia catches rover via using environmental destruction to his advantage and his tracking quirk, he would break rover into pieces.

Machia stomps.

BinocularGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Binoculargod: lol at rover having any advantage here besides minimal speed advantage. If your best way to prove rover is capable of beating machia is to bring a fucked up scaling chain from a data book, then am afraid you already lost all your points.

lol prove it.

Rover does not scale to anyone besides bang and bomb "cross fang dragon slayer fist" which was stated by murata to be above the attack they both used on centipede and injured garou with a non serious saitama punch. All the feat i listed would only put him at multi city block level to small city level for durability.

Bang and Bomb are comparable to Darkshine who beat CK who is above beefcake.

All rover feat and is foddler town level beam cannot damage machia or even tickle him lol. Gigantomachia by just running leveled 20 cities and bust two mountain which casually put his durability at mountain level+.

lol machia didn't level shit he ran through a couple of cities over a long period. That isn't even city level since it was over time. Come back to me when machia has feats above hand waving towns, putting several hundred meter holes in the ground, and creating giant explosions that can be seen from 20km away. I'll wait.

Machia was also capable of tracking shigaraki who was 300km from him with his "Dog Quirk" and reach said destination in minutes. Even though rover has little speed advantage, he lacks any Ap feat that would even let him dent machia and the moment machia catches rover via using environmental destruction to his advantage and his tracking quirk, he would break rover into pieces.

lol do you even know math? Even if you said he traveled 300km in a min that would only make him mach 14 and it took him way longer than a min to reach shigaraki.

Machia stomps.

Cope

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Savage_Emperor1

@savage_emperor1 said:

lol prove it.

Bang and Bomb are comparable to Darkshine who beat CK who is above beefcake.

lol do you even know math? Even if you said he traveled 300km in a min that would only make him mach 14 and it took him way longer than a min to reach shigaraki.

Machia stomps.
Cope

Just to be clear here, you didn't debunk anything here or prove anything in your recent so called debunk.

Prove what exactly? Didn't data book state that boros was planet level but he only multi continental feat in the manga.

Lol at CK being above beefcake when ck best feat is town level while beefcake is multi city block level to city level. Check your scaling chain again.

lol machia didn't level shit he ran through a couple of cities over a long period. That isn't even city level since it was over time. Come back to me when machia has feats above hand waving towns, putting several hundred meter holes in the ground, and creating giant explosions that can be seen from 20km away. I'll wait.

You just finally proved now that you don't know what you are saying. Machia running through 20 cities proves city level durability and him busting through multiple mountain proves mountain level+. Rover has no way of actually hurting machia even if he's fast.

Clean your eyes and go back and read my post. I was never discussing speed feat with you, and like i have pointed out multiple times before rover is faster than machia. I only bought out machia dog quirk out to point out that no matter how fast rover is machia can still sense him and use environmental destruction to his advantage. Machia is also the intelligent one here, at least compared to rover.

Cope

Prove your point rather than spamming shit.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rover takes it.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers