• 59 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for claws
#1 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
vs
Avatar image for king_saturn
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223044 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor win here
Avatar image for claws
#3 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

i think either one would win

Avatar image for ishadow
#4 Posted by iSHADOW (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

thor. i dont really see the penance stare or hell fire doing much and thor trumps him in terms of strength.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223044 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"i think either one would win"
I dont know... I cant see GR being able to handle Thor Force...
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#6 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

It would need a God a hell of a lot more powerful than Thor to take down someone who beat a Daemon as high level as Blackheart
and he is actually described as indestructible and Thor has been beat bad before
it is Asgard energy vs Powerful Hell Fire
screw it I'm going with Hell Fire that's kick ass

Avatar image for claws
#7 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#8 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

See most of the stuff GR was using then was Hell Fire

Avatar image for king_saturn
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223044 posts) - - Show Bio
Thats Classic Thor... Current Thor has Thor Force dude...
Avatar image for lordraiden
#10 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"claws said:
"i think either one would win"
I dont know... I cant see GR being able to handle Thor Force..."
Agreed! GR is not Thor league in power.
Avatar image for thedrifter
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor could win....It won't be easy though

Avatar image for claws
#12 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

i still think that ghostrider could win

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#13 Edited by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Thats Classic Thor... Current Thor has Thor Force dude...
"

Well that was the old GR i know you know he is a hell of a lot more powerful than that now and he has is own special moves just like Thor has Thor force
Avatar image for king_saturn
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223044 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"i still think that ghostrider could win"
GR's Hellfire is a great asset... but its nothing that could defend him against Thor Force....
Avatar image for claws
#15 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"claws said:
"i still think that ghostrider could win"
GR's Hellfire is a great asset... but its nothing that could defend him against Thor Force...."
its not like that GR is gonna stand there and take it
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#16 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether

Avatar image for claws
#17 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether"
yeah but thor hasnt done any sins i dont think
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#18 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether"
yeah but thor hasnt done any sins i dont think"
Since when has that ever stopped him he has done it before
and i think Thor has done Sins
you underestimate the word sin Killing or Evan Fighting the Good is a Sin and enough of that was done in the Civil War
and Evan fighting the Skrull war is a Sin
Avatar image for claws
#19 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether"
yeah but thor hasnt done any sins i dont think"
Since when has that ever stopped him he has done it before
and i think Thor has done Sins
you underestimate the word sin Killing or Evan Fighting the Good is a Sin and enough of that was done in the Civil War
and Evan fighting the Skrull war is a Sin"
i dont think just fighting in a war is an sin
Avatar image for lordraiden
#20 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether"

Thor has faced down much worse and more powerfull than the Penance Stare! If that's GR's greates asset here, then he lasts even shorter.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#21 Edited by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether"
yeah but thor hasnt done any sins i dont think"
Since when has that ever stopped him he has done it before
and i think Thor has done Sins
you underestimate the word sin Killing or Evan Fighting the Good is a Sin and enough of that was done in the Civil War
and Evan fighting the Skrull war is a Sin"
i dont think just fighting in a war is an sin"
Hmm i believe that it is N.O 3 Sloth
as in sadness and despair AKA War that's all your going to get out of it and there was a lot of Sins broken in the Civil war
.................................What the hell is this an R.E Lesson
LOL
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#22 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"ecsnclr said:
"I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether"

Thor has faced down much worse and more powerfull than the Penance Stare! If that's GR's greates asset here, then he lasts even shorter."

No Name me 3 things that is more deadly than looking close range into the Penance stare
no body has ever gotten out of it or been ineffectived
Avatar image for claws
#23 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether"
yeah but thor hasnt done any sins i dont think"
Since when has that ever stopped him he has done it before
and i think Thor has done Sins
you underestimate the word sin Killing or Evan Fighting the Good is a Sin and enough of that was done in the Civil War
and Evan fighting the Skrull war is a Sin"
i dont think just fighting in a war is an sin"
Hmm i believe that it is N.O 3 Sloth
as in sadness and despair AKA War that's all your going to get out of it and there was a lot of Sins broken in the Civil war
.................................What the hell is this an R.E Lesson
LOL"
it really depends that if your in an war that your fighting for your country and all that crap
Avatar image for lordraiden
#24 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Celestials are more deadly than the Penance Stare.
2. Thanos is more deadly than the Penance Stare.
3. The Midgard Serpent is more deadly than the Penance Star.
4. Demogorge/Atum is more deadly than the Penance Star.

Damn, you said three, will leave it at that :-)

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#25 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether"
yeah but thor hasnt done any sins i dont think"
Since when has that ever stopped him he has done it before
and i think Thor has done Sins
you underestimate the word sin Killing or Evan Fighting the Good is a Sin and enough of that was done in the Civil War
and Evan fighting the Skrull war is a Sin"
i dont think just fighting in a war is an sin"
Hmm i believe that it is N.O 3 Sloth
as in sadness and despair AKA War that's all your going to get out of it and there was a lot of Sins broken in the Civil war
.................................What the hell is this an R.E Lesson
LOL"
it really depends that if your in an war that your fighting for your country and all that crap"
No but the Civil war was good against good so its bad
Avatar image for claws
#26 Edited by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ecsnclr said:
"I have two words for you PENANCE STARE GR's greatest weapon more powerful Than any Hell Fire or Power Cosmic
and last i checked Thor has a soul and that all he needs he can't just dodge or block it ether"
yeah but thor hasnt done any sins i dont think"
Since when has that ever stopped him he has done it before
and i think Thor has done Sins
you underestimate the word sin Killing or Evan Fighting the Good is a Sin and enough of that was done in the Civil War
and Evan fighting the Skrull war is a Sin"
i dont think just fighting in a war is an sin"
Hmm i believe that it is N.O 3 Sloth
as in sadness and despair AKA War that's all your going to get out of it and there was a lot of Sins broken in the Civil war
.................................What the hell is this an R.E Lesson
LOL"
it really depends that if your in an war that your fighting for your country and all that crap"
No but the Civil war was good against good so its bad"

i guess your right i think
Avatar image for the_scourge
#27 Posted by The_Scourge (5345 posts) - - Show Bio
Current Thor would beat GR
Avatar image for lordraiden
#28 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Current Thor would beat GR
"

Any Thor should really beat GR!
Avatar image for the_scourge
#29 Posted by The_Scourge (5345 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah but I think GR would give Classic Thor a really hard fight though
Avatar image for spidey209
#30 Posted by spidey209 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

thor's hammer should have caught him,he did not spin it before throwing anyway,odin force takes it

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#31 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"1. Celestials are more deadly than the Penance Stare.
2. Thanos is more deadly than the Penance Stare.
3. The Midgard Serpent is more deadly than the Penance Star.
4. Demogorge/Atum is more deadly than the Penance Star.

Damn, you said three, will leave it at that :-)"

OK i am not looking for an enemy but you did just prove yourself wrong because if someone has survived those then they are weaker
because no one has gotten out of a Penance Stare
just saying that's all...........................................LOL
Avatar image for magicalmoment
#32 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

venom

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#33 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
"venom"
LOL What the hell he's not Evan in this battle
Avatar image for magicalmoment
#34 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Magicalmoment said:
"venom"
LOL What the hell he's not Evan in this battle"

I MEAN VENOM HAS SURVIVED THE PENANCE STARE BECAUSE HE MORE THAN TWO EYES WHEN HE WEARS THE SYMBIOTE
Avatar image for atphantom
#35 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"lordraiden said:
"1. Celestials are more deadly than the Penance Stare.
2. Thanos is more deadly than the Penance Stare.
3. The Midgard Serpent is more deadly than the Penance Star.
4. Demogorge/Atum is more deadly than the Penance Star.

Damn, you said three, will leave it at that :-)"

OK i am not looking for an enemy but you did just prove yourself wrong because if someone has survived those then they are weaker
because no one has gotten out of a Penance Stare
just saying that's all...........................................LOL"
Did you just say Celestials, Thanos and Demorgorge are weaker than Ghost rider?
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#36 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"ecsnclr said:
"lordraiden said:
"1. Celestials are more deadly than the Penance Stare.
2. Thanos is more deadly than the Penance Stare.
3. The Midgard Serpent is more deadly than the Penance Star.
4. Demogorge/Atum is more deadly than the Penance Star.

Damn, you said three, will leave it at that :-)"

OK i am not looking for an enemy but you did just prove yourself wrong because if someone has survived those then they are weaker
because no one has gotten out of a Penance Stare
just saying that's all...........................................LOL"
Did you just say Celestials, Thanos and Demorgorge are weaker than Ghost rider?"

OK No there not weaker but i was wrong but if  GR does manage to get there with the stare i don't think Thor will be able to stop it


 

Avatar image for claws
#37 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Magicalmoment said:
"venom"
LOL What the hell he's not Evan in this battle"

I MEAN VENOM HAS SURVIVED THE PENANCE STARE BECAUSE HE MORE THAN TWO EYES WHEN HE WEARS THE SYMBIOTE"
but thor dosent have more than two eyes and he aint blind
Avatar image for magicalmoment
#38 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

esclnir asked who got out of a penance stare,thor can't survive it

Avatar image for atphantom
#39 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he can. Penance stare makes you live through ll the pain and suffering you've caused. How much suffering has Thor caused?

In his case I doubt PS would be unbearable.

Avatar image for claws
#40 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

can the stare work on someone like thor

Avatar image for magicalmoment
#41 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

AtPhantom said:

"I think he can. Penance stare makes you live through ll the pain and suffering you've caused. How much suffering has Thor caused?

In his case I doubt PS would be unbearable."


maybe?

Avatar image for ghostriderhell13
#42 Posted by GhostRiderHell13 (59 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"i still think that ghostrider could win"

Yeah both can beat each other
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#43 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"I think he can. Penance stare makes you live through ll the pain and suffering you've caused. How much suffering has Thor caused?

In his case I doubt PS would be unbearable."

Marvel Civil war and Skrull war
Avatar image for delinquent
#44 Posted by Delinquent (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Throwing your hammer at the speed of light can counter a penance stare. Besides that it won't work on a guy WHO IS WORTHY TO HOLD THORS HAMMER. Probably make him see his wet dreams again but besides that Thor wins this 10-10

Avatar image for atphantom
#45 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"AtPhantom said:
"I think he can. Penance stare makes you live through ll the pain and suffering you've caused. How much suffering has Thor caused?

In his case I doubt PS would be unbearable."

Marvel Civil war and Skrull war"
Thor wasn't in civil war.

The skrulls deserved it.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#46 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"ecsnclr said:
"AtPhantom said:
"I think he can. Penance stare makes you live through ll the pain and suffering you've caused. How much suffering has Thor caused?

In his case I doubt PS would be unbearable."

Marvel Civil war and Skrull war"
Thor wasn't in civil war.

The skrulls deserved it."
OK but Skrulls have feelings to LOL
You know what i may leave it here since I'm gonna say you win fair and square
Well done
Avatar image for atphantom
#47 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL,

Okay, thanks.

Avatar image for blade_hunter
#48 Posted by blade hunter (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

i stay GR, i could trnsport Thor to hell, could Thor survive hell?

Avatar image for ghostriderhell13
#49 Posted by GhostRiderHell13 (59 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"i stay GR, i could trnsport Thor to hell, could Thor survive hell?"

Maybe he can but the damage would be crtical
Avatar image for atphantom
#50 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Why doesn't he just teleport himself out of hell?