Ghost Rider VS Thor

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@bones309: Thor could never beat Galactus from what I seen. Cannot even beat Surfer. Where Ghost Rider fights and beat Nightmare, Strange, and Mephisto.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bones309: Thor could never beat Galactus from what I seen. Cannot even beat Surfer. Where Ghost Rider fights and beat Nightmare, Strange, and Mephisto.

I'm not getting into a nonsense argument over who's taken on who to what level of success. I was simply pointing out that Ghost Rider video clip counts for nothing in this debate.

I've stated it more than once, this fight hit a wall long ago. Let it die until something really changes. Heck, that was pretty much all I was saying in that post that person felt the need to tag me in to show me that pointless cartoon clip that's probably posted on here 10x's.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are basically immune to eachothers abilities. The only way I see this ending is if Thor goes back in time using Mjolnir to the point where GR was still human. Then he can kill him and go back to the present, making GR non-existent. I say Thor or stalemate.

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr: GR can time travel too, besides that, when is the last time he actually did that?

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would easily win even with fire hydrant

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmogod: No not easily , Even without Zarathos showing up , Johnny has a good chance to beat Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb56ceedf866
deactivated-5bb56ceedf866

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the hell does thor win here ghost rider eins easily

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamecreature35:

Thor wins this battle by virtue of feats. Although, not all of his feats are impressive, a selection of them have surpass Ghost Rider 's overall feats, one of them being able to topple Galactus twice. When Thor is not written as a brute and channeling his power, he had done impressive feats such as summon a wind from a thousands worlds to wound Glory, an above sky father entity.

Note, Ghost rider's source of power is Yahweh, a sky father that pales in comparison to Odin in terms of feats. In the comics, Judeo christian god explicitly states that most of the feats his devout followers spout are false. Religious reasons aside, there is no logical reason to back Ghost rider.

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for the people who say thor can just throw his hammerghost rider has catched it before and rode it back to thor and blunt force doesnt hurt or kill ghost rider only divine magic and weapons hurt and kill ghost rider

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and thor has killed in the old days so dont say penance stare wont do anything

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also ifthor flew into the air ghost riders chain can catch him because he can change the size and shape of it

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have they fought in the universe? If not why? That would be awsome!

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9dragons: GR already beat Thor along with Avengers. By feats your opinion amounts to dog poo.

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rider can’t die and most damage doesn’t effect him. Penance and hellfire will hurt thor though. And rider can lift Mjolnir

fearGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If King Thanos stated he cannot kill GR, I don't see Thor doing it.

No Caption Provided

LittleFlamingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider takes Thors other eye

Lord-Omega-616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider

Bigangerygrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's to death GR wins due to Thor owning no holy weapons. Thor has died before in comics.

K.O. Hard to tell, it can go either way, but I lean towards GR due to having unlimited stamina and god-like durability.

Thor is physically stronger, but GR probably has a more strategic mindset than Thor.

I'd say GR 6/10 unless some variables are changed to give Thor the advantage, like odinforce. The GR goes like 3/10 if he's lucky.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearGod said:

No Caption Provided

Zarathos is Thanos level confirm.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

GR stomps

Unrequited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor has Mjolnir, Ghost Rider dies quickly

Unrequited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1624  Edited By Unrequited1

Later in the same story arc...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@fearGod said:

Zarathos is Thanos level confirm.

The reason Surfer could kill Ghost Rider and Thanos could not is because of Mjolnir. Silver Surfer was worthy. Know who else is worthy? ...Thor

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR stomps

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092a39428d
deactivated-5d4092a39428d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THOR BEATS THIS SHITWANKED CHARACTER

mansnothot812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are forgetting about the spirit of vengeance, that would make GR curb stomp Thor. DS said that, during world war hulk, the spirit of vengeance would be able to stop world breaker hulk, the strongest version of the hulk, but because hulks doing nothing wrong ghost rider wouldn’t beat or fight him. He also states ghost riders power is limitless and god like. Not only this but GR, when spirit of vengeance wasn’t in control, was able to stand his ground against hulk something only the sentry could do.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people forget that this is Johnny blaze GR when made Thor already walked right through Blazes Hell fire like candy...Thor definitely would win here.

Muwx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1630  Edited By Muwx

9 Years late but whatever oof, i was bored.

Hulk beat the shit out of Thor and Hulk didnt get hurt too much. Source? Well, i watched the "Hulk Vs." thing, and he literally beat Thor 2-3 times, sure, 1 time Loki controlled him, but he was weakshit then, then he lost the controll of Hulk, and Hulk crushed Thor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRvYCbPMruo

Goddamn Thor really is bad in that cartoon thing, and i havent read the comics of neither Ghost Rider or Thor, but in this cartoon i think thor looked pretty powerful, but he still got his ass handed over by Hulk.

https://youtu.be/jA-z7hypdwk , OK, Ghost Rider does get thrown around, BUT, he did almost beat Hulk, and in comparison to the Hulk vs Thor thing, Thor REALLY lost all the (2 times i think?), while Ghost Rider, i'd say it was a draw, since i didnt see what happened to Ghost Rider, Hulk did get sedatives or whatever, but then it wore off, neither ran away, and neither lost, and Hulk also has a "host", he just needs to calm down or as it says in the thor vs hulk "He doesnt stop", i'd say that it would be a draw, when/if hulk goes back to Bruce GR would just end it there, since Bruce got a soul, every living thing got a soul and sins or whatever, Hellfire burns souls, Penance stare punishes people/souls, atleast Hulk would lose with a good fight. He one shotted Galactus, a small version of him atleast. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f73P7b9k0xI)

I really do not see a way for Thor to win, "HaMMeeR cAn gOO LiGhT sPeeD x3" sure, but the bike did outrun Thors hammer while he threw the hammer at all his might, and Mjolnir ran out of energy, then he grabbed it on the way back to thor and thor got a mega punch thing in the face. (ACCORDING TO THIS ATLEAST https://www.quora.com/How-fast-can-Ghost-Riders-Hell-vehicle-go). Also hitting Ghost Rider with his hammer wont hurt Ghost Rider. "GR cant fly!", yes he can, while he is on his bike, he can even summon his bike wherever he is, he can travel between dimensions, across water, up buildings and through space. (https://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield-ghost-rider-unknown-superpowers/), he can get bigger too, hes immortal, regenerate his skull, "MANIPULATING WEATHER PATTERNS" and it clearly shows a thunder thing, which is thors thing so, theres your answer to most questions/arguments. If we're talking Zarathos, thors gets really fricced up, if we're talking Ghost Rider, i still think he wins. If you google "can ghost rider beat thor" you'll get what i got (i think) and same if you google "Is Ghost Rider stronger than hulk", if you google "Who is the strongest anti-hero?" you'll probably see that Ghost Rider is 4th. That is if you get the same results as me, i cant post images yet.

"Thor is physically stronger than GR" Yes but that doesnt matter, it wont kill him, neither will thunder, theres not much that has killed GR, and im pretty sure Thor isnt one of them. Also, hellfire wont burn Thor? Excuse me? Yes it will, it'll burn everything that has a soul if im not wrong, and the penance stare will probably work, and idk if his chain is unbreakable or not, but its really strong, so i dont think Thor can break out of it since it could hold 1/2 of Lucifer i think. If we're talking movies i think Thor wins, i dont like it, but i think Thor wins, if we're talking comics and such GR will do this with ease. Also didnt GR fight and win against the Avengers plus X-Men (https://www.quora.com/I-heard-Ghost-Rider-fought-and-defeated-the-Avengers-alone-did-this-include-Thor-Could-Rune-King-Thor-defeat-Ghost-Rider) ? Also, it says somewhere in some comic that GR could survive Thanos alone, neither could kill one another, Thor did almost kill Thanos in Endgame (but it was when Thanos was weakened/distracted?). I know there's alot more to GR than i have written, but i dont want to make this longer than it has to be.

Its all different if we're talking about Zarathos or Johnny Blaze.

So basically i really dont see how Thor can win, either its a draw, or its a win for GR. I like both, GR a little more, i havent read any of the comics, but seeing some parts of the GR comics and some from Thor i can already tell GR is alot stronger than Thor (Not physically).

So, now i have done my "fanboying", do yours and come up with stupid reasons to how Thor defeats GR and i probably wont read them because i know GR beats Thor.

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider wins if the Spirit of Vengeance decides to take over

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rider

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1633  Edited By NicolascageGOD

Rise, oh unholy thread , Rise...

Avatar image for kingofolympuszz
KingOfOlympusZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe rider? i would need more info

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Zarathos wins and Johnny loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor one-shots him, Zarathos then takes over Rider's body and then slaps Odinson into unconsciousness.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoldCreole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers