ghostrider

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Eternus

thats a tough won, but in the end i think hulk would win because he could just smash ghost rider into little tiny bone fragments. and ghostrider would have trouble hurtin him because he could just heal and get angrier and smash the living crap out of ghostrider. so hulk it is

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Satyrquaze

All Ghost Rider would have to do is make eye contact.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i know thats why i say ghost rider

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternus

yeah but hulk is an innocent he isnt a killer who does it for fun. the penance stare would not work because hes not evil.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Satyrquaze

You don't need to be "evil" for the Penance Stare to work on you, you just need to have caused death and destruction... and have a soul. Hulk fits that profile.

Post Edited:2007-06-29 12:28:38

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Mighty Thor

yea

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ghost Rider's penance stares kills all.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blue Nighty

ghostrider has that stare that kills along with hell fire so ya Ghost rider

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Phorqe

Hulk isn't by any means innocent, he's not exactly a killer but he leave everything he's around in shambles. If Hulk new about the Penance Stare he could just avoid eye contact, rush him and boot him across the state, or into the side of a building.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Mighty Thor

but hulk isn't that smart so he will look in his eye

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Phorqe

I think along Hulk's travels someone might have mentioned to him about the guy with the flaming skull and the death stare. Also, I think I've only bought like one GR title and it didn't have the penance stare. Does it KILL people or just cause them severe emotional drama? Hulk's healing factor is absurd right now, he could probably recover from anything. Plus with the new story of Hulk losing his wife and unborn child, the Penance Stare might not work at all.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Mighty Thor

it kills people cause either take there soul or burns it

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Satyrquaze

They were on the same team for a while, but Hulk thinks he is rightous enough to be immune to the penance stare when he most definately is not. Hulk is not the type to avoid someone or something that might or might not hurt him.

The Penance Stare causes someone with any spiritual guilt to fall into a catatonic state, it bypasses regeneration or other forms of physical healing as it represents GR b*tchslapping the persons soul. Hulk's sins are wrath and pride... he is succeptable to the Stare.

Post Edited:2007-06-29 15:50:05

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Mighty Thor

and if hulk dosen't have guilt bruce does

Avatar image for the_hellfire_club
The Hellfire Club

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phorqe says:

"I think along Hulk's travels someone might have mentioned to him about the guy with the flaming skull and the death stare. Also, I think I've only bought like one GR title and it didn't have the penance stare. Does it KILL people or just cause them severe emotional drama? Hulk's healing factor is absurd right now, he could probably recover from anything. Plus with the new story of Hulk losing his wife and unborn child, the Penance Stare might not work at all. "

I think maybe your trying to hard. GR wins.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Phorqe

The Hellfire Club says:

"Phorqe says:
"I think along Hulk's travels someone might have mentioned to him about the guy with the flaming skull and the death stare. Also, I think I've only bought like one GR title and it didn't have the penance stare. Does it KILL people or just cause them severe emotional drama? Hulk's healing factor is absurd right now, he could probably recover from anything. Plus with the new story of Hulk losing his wife and unborn child, the Penance Stare might not work at all. "

I think maybe your trying to hard. GR wins."

Just food for thought. Death stare is pretty hard to beat.

Avatar image for the_hellfire_club
The Hellfire Club

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phorqe says:

"The Hellfire Club says:
"Phorqe says:
I think maybe your trying to hard. GR wins."
Just food for thought. Death stare is pretty hard to beat."

Thats what EVERYONE is saying.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternus

Just food for thought. Death stare is pretty hard to beat."

thought it was penance stare :P

PushMunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PushMunky

If the penance stare works, & Ghost Rider is able to get Hulk to hold still long enough (a few seconds) to execute the penance stare (not likely), then, Ghost Rider would win. Otherwise, I think it'd be a good long fight, but GR would just keep pissing the Hulk off more & more, & he'd just get stronger & more durable, & eventually, the sun would rise and Ghost Rider would revert back to Johnny Blaze ( or Dan Ketch) & then Hulk would easily SMASH.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I don't think the sun rising matters any more. Unless something happened recently, I don't think it's matter for awhile actually.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Rider wins.
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Westlife

Depends. If Hulk did something bad like kill somebody or anything like thatm then the Ghost Rider as an entity, and not just Johnny Blaze, is after him. In WWH, Doc Strange said it. If Ghost Rider was in control and actively fought the Hulk, he would win. But JB was in control and Hulk didn't do anything wrong, because he was just vengeful, so when The Ghost Rider Spirit took over, he left. So it depends on the circumstances.

And no, Hulk can't just smash Ghost Rider into tiny bone fragments.

Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Westlife
@Jake454
He's not susceptible to the sun anymore. That's old, and he learned to control it completely.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Hulk's only way of really winning this is BFR

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BarelyAverage
@god_spawn said:
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt hulk smash him already

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall

Just give hulk a nice pair of sun glasses and he wins... ;) 

Just kidding.. like everyone said, GHOSTRIDER. 

Grimbear13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Grimbear13

Believe it or not (and it is hard to believe) Hulk has never actually killed an innocent person in Earth 616. If you read the story arc about Banner being on the run from a secret organization that's after his blood you can see how shaken up Banner is when he finds out that a building the Hulk brought down had a small child in it. Later you find out that it was super imposed. So Penance Stare might not have as big of an effect as you may think. I like both chars Hulk being my #1 and Ghost Rider being my #3 favorite heroes with Captain America in the middle. But I'm going to say Hulk would probably win in a legit elongated fight. He has resistance to mental attacks and I'm pretty sure Penance Stare falls into that category. On another message board someone mentioned Hulk being immune to it in the World War Hulk fight that they had which I have that comic in a trade paper back so unless something was omitted I never see that happening. But Green Scar Hulk makes fairly easy work of Ghost Rider there. And when Ghost Rider goes full power because Hulk beat all of the Johnny Blaze out of him he rides off because Hulk was not fighting innocents, nor does he spill innocent blood (he actually saves a group of civilians when Dr. Strange uses the power of Zom from a collapsing building). Even at his full power though I'm not sure he could beat the Hulk because Green Scar Hulk took out Sentry who has the power of a million exploding suns. And that's a pretty large magnitude of measurement.

Short Answer imo Hulk.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By TifaLockhart

Johnny Sorrow, the Destroyer Armor, heck, even Judge Fear. Deathstares are no joke.

But I do want to point out that Hulk under Banner never killed anyone. As far as the fight goes, I have no idea.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Ghost Rider.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Ghost Rider, not even close. Ghost Rider is more athletic, smarter and almost as strong as the hulk. Not to mention his range attacks will keep Hulk from doing any challenge. And then of course, there's penance stare. And for those who think the Hulk doesn;t have guilt, of course he does. He's killed plenty of people (unintentionally) and cost people millions in damage.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TifaLockhart

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: How strong is Ghost Rider again? Cause Hulk is one of if not the strongest conventional Marvel hero there is.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35  Edited By MrDirector786

The only way Hulk can win is through BFR. Otherwise, he will be unable to even do any real damage to Ghost Rider because he doesn't have any holy or unholy means of attack.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mysterioz

This happened in the cartoon rider one because he use the penance stare so.............

Avatar image for shadowknight2290
shadowknight2290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By shadowknight2290

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26:

ok yes hulk has guilt but he isnt an intentional sinner he does what he does to survive not for his own selfish gain so the penance stare doesnt work and ghost rider is no where near as strong as the hulk being the fact that hulks strength is virtually limitiless and hes only faster when hes on his bike and intelligence really doesnt play a big factor because hulk has beaten spider man and mr fantastic both of which have genuis level intelligence and as for athletism imagine hulk playing a game of foot ball you really dont get much more athletic than that

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Floopay

As I recall, when Johnny Blaze turns into the Ghost Rider in WWH there's this huge explosion, and the Hulk screams in agony, the page after the Hulk appears fine, but in the page where he creates the explosion he clearly is creating enough heat to at least put the Hulk at some discomfort. This being said WWH is the strongest incarnation of the Hulk. And if the Ghost Rider merely emerging, and using a small portion of his power to remove the rubble from his body generates enough heat and force to put the Hulk at some discomfort, then if he actually unloads the Hulk is definitely going to be in a lot of trouble. Now I hear talk of "Is this Johnny Blaze, or the Ghost Rider, because the Ghost Rider doesn't fight the innocent". However, this forum clearly states Hulk vs the Ghost Rider, so regardless of whether or not the Hulk is innocent isn't an issue, the fact is somehow Ghost Rider has decided he wants to fight Hulk. Even without the Penance Stare, Ghost Rider would incinerate the Hulk, or wrap a chain around his neck and drag him to hell if he has to. Ghost Rider is way out of the Hulk's league.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@higher_evolutionary said:

didnt hulk smash him already

to the best of my knoweledge hulk has never won againt GR and techinically should never win. If you are talking about WWH he fought Gr, the spirit of vengence took over and he left , that's not really a victory!

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MutenRoshi

Ghost Rider can easily BFR Hulk

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Killemall

@MutenRoshi said:

Ghost Rider can easily BFR Hulk

Does he really need to restor to BFR?? could he not beat Gr with his hell fire or the cool chain or the penance state??

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Ghost Rider.

He's beaten Hulk with no effort in the past by simply burning away the oxygen around Hulk.

WWHulk never beat Ghost Rider. He was having problems with a restricted powered Ghost Rider, where Johnny was in control; which dramatically decreases the power of what the Rider is truly capable of. Hulk can only contend with a Johnny possessed Rider, and even than has been defeated in the past by a Johnny possessed Rider.

Hell Fire works great on the Hulk, Penance Stare isn't needed.

Avatar image for hulktheultimate
HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HulktheUltimate

Sadly Hulk loses.. I wish you didn't pick the original hulk, maybe World Breaker or WWH? :|... Some variant of Hulk that could possibly beat GR?.... Whatever.

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

@HulktheUltimate:

Sad to say, no Hulk can beat Ghost Rider (including World Breaker or WWH). Hulk has no answer to putting down Ghost Rider nor does he have any defenses for Hell Fire. Ghost Rider has multiple ways of winning, Hulk... I can't even think of one, even it was BFR.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Killemall

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@HulktheUltimate:

Sad to say, no Hulk can beat Ghost Rider (including World Breaker or WWH). Hulk has no answer to putting down Ghost Rider nor does he have any defenses for Hell Fire. Ghost Rider has multiple ways of winning, Hulk... I can't even think of one, even it was BFR.

i second that.

Avatar image for hulktheultimate
HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HulktheUltimate

@Suiken_Seiji: You're probably right.. Even if hulk had the endurance and strength and if penance stare did not effect him.. I have the feeling it would end up as a stalemate or GR winning. Sorry Hulk, :(((

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Killemall

@HulktheUltimate said:

@Suiken_Seiji: You're probably right.. Even if hulk had the endurance and strength and if penance stare did not effect him.. I have the feeling it would end up as a stalemate or GR winning. Sorry Hulk, :(((

That is correct because you see no one heals as fast as ghost rider, it has been said that only god can kill a rider (i can post scans if you like). so winning by physical means is almost out of the question because ghost rider would just heal instantly or even fight without being stopped (Gr has fought while his head was cut off and was able to regenerate the head once the fight ended).

the other option is BFR which hulk might technically pull a win, he could grab the ghost rider and throw him into space or somewhere else. That's hulks only option :)

Ghost rider on the other hand has various options so yeah GR all the way !!

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By leonkarlen123

Go to hell Hulk! (No more Hulk)

JezzupWuzzup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers