• 77 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for darkerman
#51 Posted by Darkerman (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#52 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

GR stomp. What NV can even d oto him? Or how could he defend from GR's attacks?

Avatar image for jayskee
#53 Posted by jayskee (3803 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Ghost Rider...with not too much trouble. "
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
#54 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @hydrabob said:
"this is much better, Noh-Varr with his gear could put a urt on Ghost rider and his White Run would help him learn about the Penance Stare I give it to Noh-Varr in a good fight "
In what way can Noh-Varr hurt the Ghost RIder? "
sorry didn't get an alert from you
is this the Ghost Rider that is immune to Physical injury? cuz i thought that was classic GR
Avatar image for pirateking69
#55 Posted by PirateKing69 (4235 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

Avatar image for zoom
#56 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @Zoom said:
" @hydrabob said:
"this is much better, Noh-Varr with his gear could put a urt on Ghost rider and his White Run would help him learn about the Penance Stare I give it to Noh-Varr in a good fight "
In what way can Noh-Varr hurt the Ghost RIder? "
sorry didn't get an alert from you is this the Ghost Rider that is immune to Physical injury? cuz i thought that was classic GR "
Classic Ghost Rider is bulletproof and can take a hit from the Hulk but he is far from physically invulnerable. 
 
90s Ghost Rider is about the same level of toughness, maybe a little more. 
 
 Modern Ghost RIder?  Immune to physical damage unless he's a guest star because lots of writers don't do the research.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
#57 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom:  what about cosmic energy I bet that hurts, right?
Avatar image for zoom
#58 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @Zoom:  what about cosmic energy I bet that hurts, right? "
I don't see why it would. 
 
Magic doesn't.  Physical attacks don't. 
 
The only thing we've seen effect the Ghost Rider would be holy blades, bullets filled with holy water, hellfire and some random demon guns.  He shrugs off most anything that isn't backed by heaven or hell.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
#59 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom:  Well Noh-Varr could BFR him
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#60 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12465 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
"GR "
Avatar image for zoom
#61 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @Zoom:  Well Noh-Varr could BFR him "
Or Ghost Rider could decapitate Noh.  Or you could just know when you're beaten.
Avatar image for imbatshitcrazy
#62 Posted by ImBatshitCrazy (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider. As much as I hate to admit it, MAGIC>TECH

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
#63 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom:  well Noh is much faster than Ghost. When did this turn into an actual debate I was just asking questions about Rider
Avatar image for zoom
#64 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @Zoom:  well Noh is much faster than Ghost. When did this turn into an actual debate I was just asking questions about Rider "
When you insisted that Noh Var wins and kept throwing out things that didn't work and I kept saying Ghost Rider wins and explaining why those things you said wouldn't work.  That's called a debate. 
 
Speed feats for Noh?  Because in all the comics I've read with him, he didn't seem to be any faster than the Rider.
Avatar image for morpheus_
#65 Posted by Morpheus_ (30445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: 
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
#66 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom:  in his earlier comics he was shown running at around 100 MPH
Morpheus beat me to the scans but i actually have other too, just let me find them.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#67 Edited by vance_astro (90012 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:

" @Zoom:  in his earlier comics he was shown running at around 100 MPH Morpheus beat me to the scans but i actually have other too, just let me find them. "

Why does his speed even matter? He's going to lose regardless.....
Moderator
Avatar image for blackadam
#68 Posted by blackadam (2270 posts) - - Show Bio

althought noh varr is cool, he haven't shown any great feat with his nega bands recently
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
#69 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @hydrabob said:

" @Zoom:  in his earlier comics he was shown running at around 100 MPH Morpheus beat me to the scans but i actually have other too, just let me find them. "

Why does his speed even matter? He's going to lose regardless..... "
with a speed advantage and his already great combat knowledge he could fin away to BFR him or something. He has a small chance of winning but there is still a shot.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#70 Posted by vance_astro (90012 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
with a speed advantage and his already great combat knowledge he could fin away to BFR him or something. He has a small chance of winning but there is still a shot. "
This is a clear over-estimation of Noh-Varr.You think a character that smacked around the Avengers and hit the Might Thor in the face with his own Hammer will have any level of trouble with Noh-Varr? Get real.
Moderator
Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
#71 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (883 posts) - - Show Bio

its obvious who i vote for lol

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
#72 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  sorry. I came in here thinking it was regular GR, I don't know enough about current GR.
Avatar image for zoom
#73 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morph 
 
Ugh.  I reject your Runaways/Young Avengers crossover and substitute it with the regular Runaways/Young Avengers series that didn't suck or retcon a bunch of stuff.

Avatar image for zoom
#74 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bob 
 
Current Ghost Rider is regular Ghost Rider unless you've been living in the 90s.  :P

Avatar image for cosmicspiral
#75 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5466 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @hydrabob said:
with a speed advantage and his already great combat knowledge he could fin away to BFR him or something. He has a small chance of winning but there is still a shot. "
This is a clear over-estimation of Noh-Varr.You think a character that smacked around the Avengers and hit the Might Thor in the face with his own Hammer will have any level of trouble with Noh-Varr? Get real. "
LOL I'm pretty sure this never happened. He took advantage of the enhancement or somesuch. 
Avatar image for vance_astro
#76 Posted by vance_astro (90012 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @Vance Astro:  sorry. I came in here thinking it was regular GR, I don't know enough about current GR. "
What is regular GR? There isn't any version of Ghost Rider that 
 
 
@CosmicSpiral said:
LOL I'm pretty sure this never happened. He took advantage of the enhancement or somesuch.  "
You're right, I was mistaken.GR caught the hammer and when he went to hit Thor in the face Mjolnir flew out of his hand.I guess the "KRAK!" in the panel was GR hitting Thor with his bike or something.I can't really tell what's happening.It's poorly drawn.  
Moderator
Avatar image for morpheus_
#77 Posted by Morpheus_ (30445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @Morph  Ugh.  I reject your Runaways/Young Avengers crossover and substitute it with the regular Runaways/Young Avengers series that didn't suck or retcon a bunch of stuff. "
LOL. I don't think Noh wins, or anywhere near it, but his reaction time (even though, probably not sheer speed, since the Rider has, well, his bike) is better than everything I've seen the Rider do.