Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Omnihater

@skyzoro:

That fuck dude.

I does no matter, gerard cant be beated by brute force.

Only a few characters like law, kuma, sugar, caesar, can win gerard.

But any yonko is more powerful than any bleach character, but i does not matter here cuz gerard ability.

SkyZoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Wait so gerard beats all the yonko? wtf

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ovy7

LMAO at the Yonko's being more powerful than any Bleach char, Yhwach says hi.

Anyway, they have no way to put him down, and it doesn't take much to achieve the form in which he was equal with full power Shikai Kenny, or he could just go Volstanding.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyzoro:

Yes, until they show some hax to deal with the miracle.

But gerard win only cuz THE MIRACLE, not cuz he is stronger than the yonko.

Even luffy G4 is stronger than gerard.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7:

>LMAO at the Yonko's being more powerful than any Bleach char.

Wanna argue?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gerard stomps any OP character. Mismatch.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard is too confident to lose to Big Mom's hax. Raw physical power won't be enough. Gerard wins eventually. He's pretty broken against physical attacks.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard.

Avatar image for vibecheckfailed
vibecheckfailed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Omnihater

@ovy7:

Gerard is not even more porwerful than enel, enel can destroy entire island.

Gerard is not even more powerfull than asgard moria, that can split island size ships casually.

These two are ants to even luffy G4...

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Enel needed prep for his island level attack and Moria needed to absorb a bunch of shadows and his ship isn’t as durable as an actual island. There isn’t even proof gear 4 Luffy is stronger than those specific attacks.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't re-read the Bleach Manga in a while.........

What was Gerald's Schrift again?

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ovy7

@omnihater:

enel can destroy entire island.

With prep and using the Arc Maxim. We also don't know how strong an attack like that is compared to the top/high tiers of One Piece. Also, how big was the island Enel destroyed? An island can be anything from a 1m square patch of dirt to Australia, but destroying the patch of dirt won't make someone an island buster. Calling Enel's attack island busting is meaningless without knowing the size of said island, as the size is essential and different sizes can give very different results.

Gerard is not even more porwerful than enel

Gerard was going toe to toe with Shikai Kenpachi w/o eye-patch AND using Kendo, and even managed to overpower him a couple of times. That Kenpachi is much more powerful than when he one-shotted Gremmy's meteor, a meteor 1/3 the size of Seireitei. Seireitei is the size of a small-country based on Yoruichi's statement, statement that's backed of by characters in one of the current, and canon, novels. Those characters took multiple days (3) to just go from one of the gate of Seireitei to the barracks of the 7th Division. There's other proof for the size (like the 13th Division having mountains in it's backyard, or Yoruichi using hundreds of Shunpo steps to run from Byakuya, yet she was still in Seireitei).

Based on this, the meteor feat would easily make that Kenpachi island/large island lvl (hell, there are calc that put the feat at continental/multi-continental), and then the Kenpachi that fought Gerard would be even more powerful (in the large island/small-country lvl).

So Gerard > Enel until you bring some proof of the island Enel destroyed being bigger than the meteor Kenpachi destroyed.

asgard moria, that can split island size ships casually

Moria was amped when he did this, and as Enel, we don't exactly know where he'll rank with that form. But even ignoring that, Thriller Bark is a really small island, with calcs putting it between 500/600m to 1.6km in size (referring to the land part of it, not that the entire thing is much large). Then there's the fact that, well, it's a ship, it's depth being likely a couple of tens of meters. Creating a 500m/1.6km large and 50m deep chasm isn't that impressive, hell, the calcs for the feat puts it at large-town lvl, which is laughably weaker than Kenpachi's feat. Hell, it's laughably weaker even to Fullbring Shikai Ichigo's Getsuga storm feat, and that Ichigo is like low/mid Sternritter tier (Volstanding Quilge Opie took a Getsuga at point-blank to the neck with 0 damage lol, the same Quilge who got his shit kicked on by Ayon and got one-shotted by base Grimmjow).

So Gerard >>>>>>>>>>> Moria

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't re-read the Bleach Manga in a while.........

What was Gerald's Schrift again?

Basically, the more damage he takes, the stronger and larger he becomes. He's also able to regenerate from pure energy, regenerating even when his body got put into ice that nullifies abilities and then got his body completely destroyed.

Oh, and he also has a sword that, if you damage it, you get the same attack reflected back onto you (it isn't like Full Counter, the attack instantly hits you with the same force as your attack that damaged the sword).

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7:

> Seireitei is the size of a small-country based on Yoruichi's statement

¿So this is small country?

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11128/111283294/5186918-3873465912-50786.png

just tell me again that that is the size of a country to simply not continue the discussion.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard mid diff. WB is a glass cannon, Shanks is featless, BM and Kaido don't compensate enough, and they have no way to put him down.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Even with prep, luffy using his force destroyed the island attack, so top tiers do it with ease.

Why it si no durable as an actual island, the ship has earth as soil.

What ever, moria got beated by rpe luffy, and shirohige was stated to had the most destructive fruit of OP, so that gives it Power scaling from moriah attack, and enel attacks.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater:

Even with prep, luffy using his force destroyed the island attack, so top tiers do it with ease.

Doflamingo's attack being island level is extremely questionable.

Because it's thin and floating. Islands are solid ground.

What ever, moria got beated by rpe luffy, and shirohige was stated to had the most destructive fruit of OP, so that gives it Power scaling from moriah attack, and enel attacks.

Of course. I never said Whitebeard's attacks weren't stronger. I said Luffy's might not be.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

>Doflamingo's attack being island level is extremely questionable.

Doflamingo attacks are at leats large mountain—small island level.

Never said island.

>Because it's thin and floating. Islands are solid ground.

Is thin cuz?

The moriah ship has solid ground too.

>Of course. I never said Whitebeard's attacks weren't stronger. I said Luffy's might not be

Luffy is actually above any vice-yonko, its imposible that he cant be above enel or moriah AP, when they are at leats low-mid tiers.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7:

Thank you bro.

I got to think of my answer now.

Madrus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard solos the verse, spite.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard stomps

SkyZoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Added more opponents

who wins now?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheEmperor95

Almost all the people added are featless and they still have no way to bring gerard down. Tbh once he gets to the form that faced kenpachi he solos the verse

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FML, CV isn't posting my replies....

@ovy7:

> Seireitei is the size of a small-country based on Yoruichi's statement

¿So this is small country?

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11128/111283294/5186918-3873465912-50786.png

just tell me again that that is the size of a country to simply not continue the discussion.

Yes, because the mangaka that's known for not drawing backgrounds for like 80% of the time most like drew Seireitei to scale. . . The scans for Seireitei are infamous in the fandom for being extremely inconsistent with what we know exist inside and outside the place (landmarks like 1st Divison, which dwarfs the surrounding, isn't in any of the scans, and so it's the Rukongai which exist outside the walls of Seireitei, yet it isn't drawn in any of the scans of Seireitei) AND even between scans. Yoruichi's statement is consistent with the story and other proofs for the size (some of which I've already mentioned, and there's also one of the movies where we even got a clear nr in the hundreds of km for Seireitei's size -I think around 600km, but I can't remember right-), so if you don't want to accept the truth then it's not my problem.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyzoro: Posting more fodder doesn’t change the fact that they’re still fodder.

Gerard stomps. Mismatch.

SkyZoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost all the people added are featless and they still have no way to bring gerard down. Tbh once he gets to the form that faced kenpachi he solos the verse

You can scale them

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyzoro: yeah but we don't know their powers and without hax they aren't adding anything to the fight besides power for gerard

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Omnihater

@ovy7:

So are we going to take what the author says without thinking about common sense?

Ok, chinjao cut a continent in two.

Sai could do it too.

Oars can pull countrys, an he is called the continent puller, luffy pre beats him.

Enel blasted part of the moon.

Zoro pre cut a wood that can winstood the fall of a island without damage.

It's not that I don't like it, there's no real evidence that it is the size of a country.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Enel normally is Town Level with every feat in Skypea arc, Island Level with Prep/Raigo -> Pulverized a Island

Moria is Town Level with Prep/ Island Split, if you know math you understand this

Luffy never destroyed an island, and even if he did unless its pulverized into dust is not island level, it could be City Level or even less, Doflamingo has no island level attacks either

as for Sereitei size well Novel has already confirm what everyone already knew even after several character stated that it was a Country, so you either take the words of the author or take his non scaled art, if you scale Sereitei using pixels then the size is actually much smaller than Las Noche even by pixel scaling which would then make no sense as Sereitei takes 10 days while Las noche only 3.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014:

I know math, take u maths...

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Bird-Cage_Durability_Revision

Luffy destroyed those threads with his head, luffy G4 country level with his head.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater:

Doflamingo attacks are at leats large mountain—small island level.

I agree with large mountain.

Never said island.

You said Luffy overpowered an island level attack.

You: "luffy using his force destroyed the island attack"

Is thin cuz?

The moriah ship has solid ground too.

It has ground, but an actual island is connected to the Earth itself, it doesn't float.

And calling thriller bark a full sized island is pushing it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This guy calced it to be only a bit more than a mile in width.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Damage3245/Thriller_Bark_Size

Looking at Moria's size and the actual damage, the feat is maybe mountain level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luffy is actually above any vice-yonko,

He probably is, but we don't know about King yet.

its imposible that he cant be above enel or moriah AP,

Like I said, the attacks they used are special cases. They can't normally attack with that much power. Oda said if Enel had a bounty it would be like 500 million, and I heard Moriah used to be a rival of Kaido.

when they are at leats low-mid tiers.

Under normal circumstances, yes.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

> You said Luffy overpowered an island level attack.

You: "luffy using his force destroyed the island attack"

I was talking about enel attack with maxim, not doflamingo

anyway luffy in G4 (dressrosa) surpasess doflamingo threads, thats make him small island with normal blows.

In Whole cake, he is island with normal blows, due jack feat.

> And calling thriller bark a full sized island is pushing it

And calling sereitei full small country is pushing it too.

Thats to small to be a country.

No Caption Provided

So taking statements from bleach ang ignoring the statements of OP, is being biased.

> Like I said, the attacks they used are special cases. They can't normally attack with that much power. Oda said if Enel had a bounty it would be like 500 million, and I heard Moriah used to be a rival of Kaido.

They were beaten in thats "special cases" by pre luffy so...

top tiers are stronger than those two.

Luffy actual bounty is 1,500,000 dude, enels Bounty is thrash to a high tier level.

> Under normal circumstances, yes.

Under any circumstances, do u think that enel with maxim or moriah asgard can stand a chance to someone like doffy or cracker..?

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater:

I was talking about enel attack with maxim, not doflamingo

Nothing Luffy did against Enel counts since he countered him due to rubber. Enel is more powerful than any version of pre time skip Luffy.

anyway luffy in G4 (dressrosa) surpasess doflamingo threads, thats make him small island with normal blows.

No it doesn't. His kong guns are probably mountain level, and his king kong gun might be small island level.

And calling sereitei full small country is pushing it too.

I agree. I usually consider it large city to island in size. But by statements it is country sized. No statements put thriller bark at legit island size.

Thats to small to be a country.

Kubo is very inconsistent with his drawings, but yes, the serietei was never drawn to look as big as a country.

So taking statements from bleach ang ignoring the statements of OP, is being biased.

No statement put Thriller bark at legit island size.

They were beaten in thats "special cases" by pre luffy so...

He beat Enel because he is made of rubber. He beat Moriah because he was faster and constantly hit him in the stomach to make him spit up his shadows.

top tiers are stronger than those two.

I agree.

Luffy actual bounty is 1,500,000 dude, enels Bounty is thrash to a high tier level.

Yeah, but Enel needed his ship to create clouds to do his island level attack. Enel can't just do that attack whenever he wants. Also Enel is completely reliant on his devil fruit, and has trash stats without it. He gets one shot by current Luffy, but that doesn't mean Luffy's attacks are stronger than Enel's massive attack that took time, effort, and technology to create.

Under any circumstances, do u think that enel with maxim or moriah asgard can stand a chance to someone like doffy or cracker..?

No, but that doesn't mean the attacks aren't as powerful. They just have way better haki, speed, ect.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

> Nothing Luffy did against Enel counts since he countered him due to rubber. Enel is more powerful than any version of pre time skip Luffy.

No, luffy did not destroy his island level attack for his fruit, he did it because he turned the golden ball with such force that it destabilized the attack, his fruit only allowed him to be inside the attack without being disintegrated.

>No it doesn't. His kong guns are probably mountain level, and his king kong gun might be small island level.

Yes, he does it TWO times...

https://pm1.narvii.com/6934/d2e8dd25269c4cd28b02158691ce2e76e855d5d1r1-1571-1150v2_hq.jpg

https://pm1.narvii.com/6936/d80136286ed26a4ff482e7086ce558c93a8539a5r1-850-1228v2_hq.jpg

Small island level, with ease.

> No statements put thriller bark at legit island size.

> No statement put Thriller bark at legit island size.

Yes, two does.

http://i2.mangareader.net/one-piece/482/one-piece-64372.jpg

https://pm1.narvii.com/6896/5086785a30fd1e69eb5f5679eca93fe1b3de7920r1-870-1400v2_hq.jpg

Its stated to be the biggest pirate ship in the world, so maybe it must be as large as noah that was stated to be at least 5km of lenght.

> He beat Enel because he is made of rubber. He beat Moriah because he was faster and constantly hit him in the stomach to make him spit up his shadows.

So that moriah is stronger than actual luffy...?

> Yeah, but Enel needed his ship to create clouds to do his island level attack. Enel can't just do that attack whenever he wants. Also Enel is completely reliant on his devil fruit, and has trash stats without it. He gets one shot by current Luffy, but that doesn't mean Luffy's attacks are stronger than Enel's massive attack that took time, effort, and technology to create.

I know, but u are no applying the same logic to bleach-characters.

Any SR besides gerard had trash stats, and they are completety reliant on they abilities, they get oneshoted by any high tier of OP, but people keep saying that they solos OP-verse.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MrViking  Online

Peinsolos op.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ovy7

@omnihater:

It's not that I don't like it, there's no real evidence that it is the size of a country.

But yeah, there's no evidence. Totally 0 evidence.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of these characters are featless or nigh featless

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater:

No, luffy did not destroy his island level attack for his fruit, he did it because he turned the golden ball with such force that it destabilized the attack, his fruit only allowed him to be inside the attack without being disintegrated.

Destabilizing the attack with a golden ball doesn't apply to how strong Luffy actually is.

If we want to use logic like that, Yhwach is triple planet level for stopping three worlds from collapsing.

Yes, he does it TWO times...

Neither of those are island level feats, unless the island is small enough to where there is no point calling it island level anymore.

Yes, two does.

You realize islands can be really small right? Island level means islands that are big enough to where they are beyond multi mountain level, and can probably bee seen from space, or at least the upper atmosphere.

Its stated to be the biggest pirate ship in the world, so maybe it must be as large as noah that was stated to be at least 5km of lenght.

5km isn't even small island level. Due to how thick the Noah is, maybe it could be argued to be small island level, but it has WAY more mass than Thriller Bark.

So that moriah is stronger than actual luffy...?

Moria with 1000 shadows hits harder than pre time skip Luffy. We don't know how he compares to post time skip Luffy. Moria's full power hit might be comparable to gear 3 Luffy's elephant gun. I'm just saying since we have no way to compare them, you can't just say Luffy scales above him without proper evidence.

I know, but u are no applying the same logic to bleach-characters.

Yes I am. If I wasn't I would say Yhwach is triple planet level, because he was going to destroy and recreate three planets over time.

Any SR besides gerard had trash stats,

Gerard forced Kenpachi to take off his eyepatch and go bankai. At full power he was multiple times stronger than the Kenpachi that casually meteor busted. His stats clearly aren't trash.

and they are completety reliant on they abilities, they get oneshoted by any high tier of OP,

Base Gerard would get trashed, but final form Gerard is at least Yonko tier in stats.

but people keep saying that they solos OP-verse.

With the miracle he might be able to, but I agree, on stats alone he wouldn't solo the One Piece verse.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Omnihater

@ovy7:

1.What yoroichu says does not match with what he draw.

2. Yes, and the doors of the sereit are visible in a far perspective, and those doors are only more big than the door keeper of the sereitei...

3. Being bigger than 24km is not a country sized proof.

4.you dont know the size of the mountains, and thats does not mean that the sereitei is a country sized thing.

5. She was obviusly exaggerating, a hundred means more than 300km, thats is just ridiculous.

6. Does not mean anything...sized of the city?,sized of the district?

7. Movie=/=no canon.

What he draws does not match with statements.

And if u want to use ilogical "statement" you can use the OP statements too...

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7. Movie=/=no canon.

This bruh is freaking stupid. Undre-level.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Speaking of him, he disappeared from those threads for a while, is our hero okay ?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

>Destabilizing the attack with a golden ball doesn't apply to how strong Luffy actually is.

Why not?

>If we want to use logic like that, Yhwach is triple planet level for stopping three worlds from collapsing.

He do it cuz soul king powers, again u are not applying the same logics to bleach characters that u apply to enel, juha has 0 stats feats comparable to luffy G4.

> Neither of those are island level feats, unless the island is small enough to where there is no point calling it island level anymore.

Dude, fujitoras meteors are at least island level, birdcage no-sell that.

Luffy destroyed those threads two times in G4 without KKG.

> Gerard forced Kenpachi to take off his eyepatch and go bankai. At full power he was multiple times stronger than the Kenpachi that casually meteor busted. His stats clearly aren't trash.

I was talking about pernidas, askin and lille.

The kenpachi meteor feat is not better than the fujitoras meteor feat.

Size=/=AP.

>Base Gerard would get trashed, but final form Gerard is at least Yonko tier in stats.

Final form gerard in stat is not yonko tier, maybe he is vice-yonko tier, but he only has scaling from kenpachis meteor feat and thats no enough.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard wins eventually. They have nothing to put him down for good and he'll most likely just grow big and strong enough to stomp them.