Gerard Valkyrie and BSM Naruto VS FT guild and Straw hats

• 114 results
floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lmao this thread, some things never change.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:I'll reply to you once as engaging with you in a lengthy debate is a waste of my time. Speaking from the past.

if it doesnt work for every sage mode user then sasuke cm2 should be above Jirobo lmao, so its more than 10x for Sasuke cm2, then naruto kn1 matched it and Naruto used SM to defeat Kn9 (kurama), so its way higher than 10x, should be 15x-20x but ur right it just pushes it to large island lvl (small country lvl) from island lvl

I don't think you understand. SM is nothing more than amplifying base stats; Jirobo receiving 10x boost is only specific to him and no one else receives the same boost unless stated, because it's never stated that all SM users get 10x boost. But as I said: 10x boost from BM will still make BSM Naruto island lvl in the end. Fodder to Natsu.

chakra amped lava is more potent than a normal lava, especially amped from a Jinchuriki, so lol at the downplay and thats fodder form KCM Naruto compared to BSM. Gyuuki bathed in chakra amped lava with no probs, amatersu damaged made gyuuki scream, Naruto holds amaterasu casually with kurama cloak, Naruto in that KCM form also had chakra amped lava on his back, and also hugged the lava cloak lol

No evidence to point out Ninjutsu element is superior to their natural counterpart, and opposite is in fact is what's stated:

No Caption Provided

Quite the point why Senjutsu is higher in potency than Ninjutsu, because it uses natural power while Ninjutsu make inferior rip-off in all aspects.

But let's be generous and say Roshi's lava is similar to real lava, it's temperature is only 700-1200 C and it's enough Kaguya deemed to be sufficient to kill EOS Naruto and Sasuke. I'll take that over a Nardo stan headcanon.

this doesnt prove anything tbh, lava or not, anyone would be scared of falling into an enemies attacks with no knowledge on what it can do

Naruto and Sasuke being scared of lava doesn't mean anything? The IQ of a Nardo fanboy as expected. If they fell in that lava this would have been the outcome:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
TBB does better vaping than any of Natsu's fire attacks and Naruto tanks TBB like its nothing
I sincerely wonder what brought you to formulate that conclusion, but I predict it to be nothing but idiocy. To vaporize an average sized mountain only requires high end triple megaton to low-end gigaton, and pay attention that I said ''average'' because Naruto mountains are consistently depicted to be small. Whereas Natsu passively generated gigatons of power (island lvl) that instantly transformed a sea to vapor:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sorry, but Natsu's passive heat already outclasses a regular Biju Dama in energy output and Naruto, who has been burnt by lava, will be turned to ash by standing in his presence. You need 10 Tail power to match this weight class.

Also, while we're on the topic of TBB, you need to realize that, while TBB may produce lots of heat, it essentially lasts for an instant, so that particular instant, which is nanosecond time-frame, is all what's Naruto is exposed to such heat. It practically accounts to 0 because time is the most important factor in heat transfer.

Think of it like this: The fire in your gas ranges burns at few 1000 degrees, if you put your finger on it and pull it away instantly, you won't get burnt whereas if you're taking a hot shower for few mins you might end up getting light burn or feel pain. Even though boiling water is nowhere close to fire in heat, you ended up more worse because it lasted longer. Another example is cases of lightning striking people, but they don't get turned to ash because it follows the same principle.

Naruto tanking a TBB would not help take Natsu's fire, because former lasts for an instant whereas latter lasts for the whole fight. You would have to show feats of Naruto resisting fire on Natsu's potency for extended period of time, not for a nanosecond.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: Only when the author specifically states that the whole anime is canon, but he didn't.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt said:

@epichotflame:I'll reply to you once as engaging with you in a lengthy debate is a waste of my time. Speaking from the past.

Sure

I don't think you understand. SM is nothing more than amplifying base stats; Jirobo receiving 10x boost is only specific to him and no one else receives the same boost unless stated, because it's never stated that all SM users get 10x boost. But as I said: 10x boost from BM will still make BSM Naruto island lvl in the end. Fodder to Natsu.

Yh and CM2 Sasuke>>CM2 Jirobo so the boost for Sasuke would be obviously higher

And no 10x island lvl isn't island lvl, 50% BM slapped away multiple mountain lvl TBB at once, 100% Kurama's tbb would scale to island lvl cuz 50% Kurama's is multi mountain lvl

No evidence to point out Ninjutsu element is superior to their naturalcounterpart, and opposite is in fact is what's stated:

No Caption Provided

Show me the full scan for this and yh elemental jutsus has done things normal elements won't do, it's really basic knowledge

Quite the point why Senjutsu is higher in potency than Ninjutsu, because it uses natural power while Ninjutsu make inferior rip-off in all aspects.

But let's be generous and say Roshi's lava is similar to real lava, it's temperature is only 700-1200 C and it's enough Kaguya deemed to be sufficient to kill EOS Naruto and Sasuke. I'll take that over a Nardo stan headcanon.

Kaguya tried different ways to kill them not that she seemed it sufficient, she tried ice dimension, it failed.

Ur headcannon said that cuz he was cautious of an attack he has no clue on what it does, therefore be can't tank it, lmao

Naruto and Sasuke being scared of lava doesn't mean anything? The IQ of a Nardo fanboy as expected. If they fell in that lava this would have been the outcome:

That literally won't happen when weaker forms tanked more heat

Literally no body will be dumb to just suddenly appear above an unknown sea of lava and fall in, especially when it came from Kaguya, the person who created and can control her dimension. There is nothing wrong with Naruto being cautious.

I sincerely wonder what brought you to formulate that conclusion, but I predict it to be nothing but idiocy. To vaporize an average sized mountain only requires high endtriple megaton to low-end gigaton, and pay attention that I said ''average'' because Naruto mountains are consistently depicted to be small. Whereas Natsu passively generated gigatons of power (island lvl) that instantly transformed a sea to vapor:

They aren't depicted to be small, I have a scan of their mountains compared to buildings if u interested

And vaping mountain>>>Natsu's direct heat attack vaping the ground, mountains made of granite>>>what the ground is made of and it wasn't even a mountain size vape

Sorry, but Natsu's passive heat already outclasses a regular Biju Dama in energy output and Naruto, who has been burnt by lava, will be turned to ash by standing in his presence. You need 10 Tail power to match this weight class.

Lmao, tbb>>>whatever Natsu vaped, passively vaping water when he couldn't vape weaker rocks with his fire attacks is pretty shii

Also, while we're on the topic of TBB, you need to realize that, while TBB may produce lots of heat, it essentially lasts for an instant, so that particular instant, which is nanosecond time-frame, is all what's Naruto is exposed to such heat. It practically accounts to 0 because time is the most important factor in heat transfer.

Hmm and Naruto in a weaker form ate those vaping tbb as well for more than a second and his insides (<<<<outside body) still tanked it

And this proves that chakra lava>>normal lava since Naruto can tank TBB (massively above what Normal lava can do) for more than a second but roshi only lava punched him for a second and still Naruto got hurt by it, u a real wanker, u know that right?

And lol tbb don't detonate for a nano second, not even a second, which Naruto u watching?

Think of it like this: The fire in your gas ranges burns at few 1000 degrees, if you put your finger on it and pull it away instantly, you won't get burnt whereas if you're taking a hot shower for few mins you might end up getting light burn or feel pain. Even though boiling water is nowhere close to fire in heat, you ended up more worse because it lasted longer. Another example is cases of lightning striking people, but they don't get turned to ash because it follows the same principle.

I know

Naruto tanking a TBB would not help take Natsu's fire, because former lasts for an instant whereas latter lasts for the whole fight. You would have to show feats of Naruto resisting fire on Natsu's potency for extended period of time, not for a nanosecond.

Yh already given u feats

Amaterasu can vape Narutoverse steel, those steels can tank lightning amped with chakra and and extremely weakened Naruto held it with kurama cloak

TBB has better vaping feats than any fire attacks Natsu has released on anything lol

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is toxic ....

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread's to chaotic for me to participate in.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: aldo went from blitzing natsu casually while standing still to fighting evenly and eventually losing to him. That's a massive difference in the span of a single fight with no training or anything in between. To say aldo didn't get heavily weakened is entirely false. First 1 million× stronger is is utter headcanon. It's nowhere near that big of a difference nor was the punch natsu used on iku Island level. Killing that giant (with no durability feats to speak of) is solidly mountain level but definitely not island level. While I do believe killing aldoron is a better feat then destroying sereitei aldoron was weakened and wasn't nearly at full health. So the feat is less then what it would normally be

Lol what feats does natsu have that are even remotely comparable to the core of the sun? Yama sword has existence erasure on it as well.

Yhwach power absorption is not normal power absorption especially when related to the quincy. Normal quincy can absorb people and their power (see the quilge vs ayon fight) and it would do nothing to gerard. Toshiro ice has power nullification properties so gerard does indeed have resistance to it. And honestly I don't really see the difference between getting frozen to the bone (to the point you crumble away into ice) and getting petrified. They both do the same thing.

Gildarts magic sure didn't destroy August on a subatomic level he just turned him into cubes. And you don't even need to attack on a subatomic level to destroy a light attack. Unless of course you think anyone who can deflect or destroy kizaru beams also attack at a subatomic level.

First soul manipulation is the most basic fodder tier in bleach and tatsuki has even resisted it. The literal heart of the soul king would laugh at the attempt. Pepe and as nodt both have mind control/manipulation abilities and not only have they been resisted by people that gerard has outright beat but they weren't even worthy of being part of the elites. So they most assuredly wouldn't be working on gerard. As for dimensional bfr people in bleach have been doing that since the beginning of the series. He simply uses shadow to travel back to wherever they try to send him

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Gerard still stomp lol

Ah dang, strawhats are getting completely ignored lol

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins easily.

Team 1:

• Speed
  • Strength
  • Power
  • Hax
  • Precog
  • Durability
  • Regen

Team 2:

• Versatility
Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Morningstar999

Gerard solos, while Naruto play cards with his clones.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun thread a couple months ago. FT is still irrelevant, but now new OP feats makes Strawhats more relevant

OT: Naruto and Gerard still win tho lol

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard hard carries his team.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Gerard babyslaps unless Team 2 has a way of removing him from existence down to the last cell.

AntiMagicku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard solos.