EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Geralt of Rivia(Witcher 3) vs Black Panther(T'challa from Marvel Comics)

• Both has all of their equipments from their origin
  • BP cannot use his firearms this time
  • Morals on
  • Win by any means

Battle in the Forest from Witcher 3

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther of Wakanda.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther of Wakanda.

Reasons? Also this is T'Challa as BP

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliteman737: He's faster, more agile, and can arguably one-shot Geralt before he even thinks to use any of his spells.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliteman737: He's faster, more agile, and can arguably one-shot Geralt before he even thinks to use any of his spells.

Geralt has his witcher sense. It can help him to Find BP's points

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt takes his head as a trophy and earns 15% extra agility.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TChalla is too versatile and durable to lose to Geralt, he even have magic defense so signs won't be too effective.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther wins

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt isn't that strong

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Black Panther rarely uses firearms, anyway. They aren't even a part of his standard equipment.

If given all of their equipment, I'm assuming T'Challa has his vibranium suit here. Having said that, Aard and Igni may not have a significant effect on him. Axii is questionable, since T'Challa has some level of telepathic resistance. He shown this on two occasions against Cable and Emma Frost (whose powers were weakened at the time). But, Axii is a telepathic attack of a magical nature, so I don't know if it will work or not. Quen could probably work, though.

Both characters might be on the same level when it comes to speed. Both have moved faster than normal human eyes can follow. Specifically for Geralt, there was a conversation between Temerian soldiers in Witcher 2 at the beginning of the game. One of them stated that Geralt's speed was like a "whirlwind" and that he was too fast for his enemies to keep up with. Plus, both are superhuman and possess superhuman senses, and I don't think there will be any significant speed advantages here. I don't exactly know how strong Geralt is, and I'm still reading the Last Wish. But, at the end of Witcher 2, while Geralt was riding on Sasenthesis's back (a large dragon), he stabbed her forehead with his hook and forced her head back with his strength alone. I don't think a normal human can manage that. Whether or not he's strong enough to contend with T'Challa is questionable, but I don't think it matters. Skip to :27.

Loading Video...

T'Challa's suit may grant him protection from Geralt's swords, but not forever. If Geralt tries to stab at the suit, his swords could break. However, slashes will cut through suit, nonetheless. Most of Geralt's attacks are slashes (in all three games), and in the books, his attacks are very precise. He killed a swordswoman by slashing her femoral artery in the Last Wish. Geralt's base steel sword and silver sword don't have any magical properties, so T'Challa doesn't have to worry about status effects (burning, stunning, staggering, freezing, poisoning, armor piercing). Geralt's crossbow is useless (and Panther can catch arrows), and a number of his bombs would be too, except for the Samum bomb, which freezes things over a large radius. Yrden could probably work also, by either slowing T'Challa's movement or paralyzing him for a while. But, that would probably be easy for him to avoid.

Apart from that, Geralt has to worry more about T'Challa's gear than the other way around. Geralt's only defense against energy daggers is Quen, but the magnitude of Quen depends on how much damage it can absorb. Quen usually dispels after one hit, and it lacks the defensive power that T'Challa's energy shields possess. If Panther is throwing them repeatedly, Geralt may not have time to place Quen up each time, and dodging or parrying them would be his only option. Cloaking tech for Panther would be useless, since Geralt can fight invisible enemies, like the vampires in Witcher 3. He can see them or a silhouette of them of some sort (which is indicated in the game when they turn invisible). Diamond Dust bombs and Yrden could also reveal his location, too.

Hard to say who wins this, but I'd give a slight nod to T'Challa.

EDIT: I forgot that T'Challa could teleport. There were several mages in Witcher 2 that could do the same thing, and Geralt fought them (specifically, Dethmold). Eredin, Imlerith, and Caranthir can all teleport, and Geralt killed all of them.

@katanalauncher said:

TChalla is too versatile and durable to lose to Geralt, he even have magic defense so signs won't be too effective.

T'Challa doesn't have magical defense anymore. He only had that in Doomwar because of special tattoos. He has since lost that ability and the tattoos to go with it.

@noone301994 said:

How?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

@jiraiya_sageofoil said:

Geralt isn't that strong

It's questionable as to how strong he is, although he's stated to have superhuman strength. Besides that, strength wouldn't matter here. Geralt kills beings that are stronger than him on a regular basis.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: With his vibranium claws. If he blitzes him he can cut his head off.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: With his vibranium claws. If he blitzes him he can cut his head off.

I think it's fair to say that T'Challa isn't blitzing Geralt here. I'm not seeing any speed advantages for either of them.

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quen spam ftw.

ForklifterMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ForklifterMatt
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Black Panther keeps up with much faster characters by feats like Spider-Man or Wolverine and has blur motion speed. Has Geralt ever dealt with blur motion monsters?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock

@noone301994 said:

@static_shock: Black Panther keeps up with much faster characters by feats like Spider-Man or Wolverine and has blur motion speed. Has Geralt ever dealt with blur motion monsters?

Blur motion speed, huh?

I kind of already addressed the speed issue, but I'll try again. Speed is relative. "Blur motion speed" or "speed faster than normal human eyes can track" only means something against regular humans or characters that haven't displayed such speeds. Geralt's speed looked like a "whirwind" to normal soldiers and T'Challa has moved faster than normal humans can see him. What's the difference? I'll tell you. There is none. I can honestly tell you that there's no speed advantage based on that.

Wolverine can have similar speed showings, yet characters slower than him have kept up with him too. Daredevil is one. Silver Samurai is another. Neither of them even have metahuman speed. Spider-Man suffers from the same thing (Nightcrawler, Shang Chi, etc), not to mention that he holds back often.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP has a much better tech advantage, I think his suit should be taken away.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: he has, and he's fought foglet ghosts that can turn invisible and move at a blur. I don't know the name of this monster but they're from the books I believe.

https://youtu.be/Ly69catDsU4

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Bruxa.

They were also in the first game.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

Seriously, though. The 'blur motion stuff' and all things related kinda gets old when you realize that a lot of street levelers can do the same when normal humans are involved. Batman literally disappears in a blink of an eye when normal folks look at him. Daredevil fought at similar speeds while fighting a bunch of enhanced cannon fodder while the folks watching him couldn't even track his movements. Cassandra Cain appeared to move like a streak while moving through and dispatching a bunch of gangsters.

When they fight other characters of similar abilities or skills, the speed advantage no longer exists.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@static_shock: thanks. I'm also reading the books.

No problem. I'm a little slow with reading novels, but I'm currently reading the Last Wish.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: he has superhuman feats here. He can jump off buildings and go physically against a striga.

https://youtu.be/aoXA9PRqgp0

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Overmonitor

BP is too versatile, skilled, experienced, and powerful now with his King of the Dead amps IMO. He can form spirit daggers and energy claws with major power boosts. He has tons of speed and prep feats and great equipment that has powerful shields, vibranium anti-metal claws, and a vibranium battlesuit. He is more than capable of deafeating mid-tiers with pure physical skill.

Energy daggers kill a War Machine in 1 throw.
Energy daggers kill a War Machine in 1 throw.
Powerful claws too.
Powerful claws too.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

@overmonitor: I wouldn't say too experienced or too skilled. He's fighting against a superhuman monster slayer that's well over a hundred years old. They both have their fair share of experience, but that only goes so far.

That energy dagger didn't kill that War Machine, however. It hurt it significantly, but that was really just a set up for Captain Britain to deliver the killing blow.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Overmonitor

@static_shock: True it may or may not have died from that shot, but that is far from the only instance of T'Challa producing energy daggers to kill/KO someone.

That being said I don't think Geralt will actually have superhuman physical stats like BP does, and I think BP is more skilled as well, but I will readily admit I only played the Witcher 2 and 3, and only beat 3, and Geralt had some amazing feats during cutscenes especially.

Maybe I like BP too much and it makes me want him to win, because I honestly could see Geralt taking it with his magic; I just think BP could possibly overcome it considering he isn't exactly naive about magic himself.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: True it may or may not have died from that shot, but that is far from the only instance of T'Challa producing energy daggers to kill/KO someone.

That being said I don't think Geralt will actually have superhuman physical stats like BP does, and I think BP is more skilled as well, but I will readily admit I only played the Witcher 2 and 3, and only beat 3, and Geralt had some amazing feats during cutscenes especially.

Maybe I like BP too much and it makes me want him to win, because I honestly could see Geralt taking it with his magic. I just think BP could possibly overcome it considering he isn't exactly naive about magic himself.

The energy daggers can very well kill someone, or deaden the nerves within the body. They have failed, though, against those with a significant amount of durability.

I don't think Geralt is as strong as Panther, but I don't think strength matters here, considering the types of enemies Geralt has faced. I can agree with you on everything else.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By slimj87d

@static_shock: how come Geralt can parry and deflect the energy daggers, quen or Aaard them away? Geralt can do all that to croasbolts which I don't think BP can throw much faster.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

@slimj87d said:

@static_shock: how come Geralt can parry and deflect the energy daggers, quen or Aaard them away? Geralt can do all that to croasbolts which I don't think BP can throw much faster.

I never said he couldn't do all of that to energy daggers. It's very possible that he could. It's just that Quen is only limited to amount of damage it can absorb. A lot of times, it gets broken through in one hit.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of the reasons Gerald does so well is because he's prepped and has knowledge of the creatures he's facing. He's no slouch in a random encounter but BP is too far ahead in physicals for Gerald to pull a win. BP for a solid majority

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@static_shock: quen took Trish small meteor at least.

When?

Also, I don't know why people keep talking about Panther's physicals when Geralt has faced enemies that had greater physicals than himself. Panther being stronger doesn't really make a difference here. Dude regularly fights creatures that rip apart normal humans like paper.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By slimj87d

@static_shock: Yeah, three higher elves he defeated also had the ability to teleport around. One of them was strong enough to snap a Witcher's neck with his hand. The Wild Hunt guys were far stronger than normal humans, they were much taller, larger and bigger.

Here Lambert shield Geralt and himself from Trish's small meteors. It was still up afterwards too.

Loading Video...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: I forgot about that scene. I guess the way Quen works during gameplay is simply just a mechanic.

I guess it's fair to say that energy daggers won't punch through Quen, based on that.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: just wait until you read the books after The Last Wish. He has some pretty incredible moments.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can Black Panther's armour stop Geralt's blade?

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Blood and Wine, Geralt

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

• BP cannot use his firearms this time

Since when does T'Challa have guns?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Can Black Panther's armour stop Geralt's blade?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overmonitor: Those War Machine drones were basically fodder and not actually Stark tech. They were based on Norman's Iron Man armor designs (which were incomplete versions of Stark's) and then tinkered with by A.I.M. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know very little about Black Panther, but I'm going to highlight some feats for Geralt for people to see.

Strength

Many people think that Geralt is only peak human and not enhanced in strength. This is not true.

Here are three separate sources stating that witchers have enhanced strength. Bear in mind that Geralt was selected for extra mutations, meaning his strength should be augmented even further, and in Blood & Wine his mutations are enhanced even further.

Loading Video...

This is backed by feats too. Adam Pangratt is clearly much taller and bulkier than Geralt and clearly has more mass. At the point I've linked in the video Adam confirms that he is always exercising his strength because of a past experience he had, which makes him a peak human in the Witcherverse. Geralt then defeats him in arm wrestling. If Geralt was only peak human, he would have lost it because Adam would also be a peak human but with more mass. Before anyone says Geralt won through arm wrestling skill, after he wins Adam confirms that Geralt is physically stronger than him. Let's go over some more feats:

No Caption Provided

Clashes his sword against Imlerith's mace. He also doesn't move at all when the mace is heavily struck downwards and his sword is not brought down either. He even manages to overpower Imlerith. Imlerith casually wears huge bulky armour and was able to effortlessly lift someone up and snap their neck with only one hand.

No Caption Provided

Pulls a Dragons head so far back that it crashes.

No Caption Provided

Beats a dwarf in arm wrestling.

These four scans should be looked at when discussing how effective Geralt's sword would be against T'Challa's armour.

1. Cuts off a Fiend's head with a single one-handed sword swing. The Fiend bestiary entry states that "Fiends are walking mountains of muscle..." Geralt even states later that this Fiend is bigger, stronger and faster than most others, meaning its muscle mass should be denser.
  2. Capable of slicing through plate armour. This is an animation, not a gameplay mechanic.
  3. Geralt's sword is described as being light and so sharp that just touching the edge would cut you. It is sharper than a razor. This was before Geralt got his new sword.
  4. Cuts a large cat in half with a single swing of his sword.

Speed

Now this is where Geralt really shines.

These scans show that Geralt can deflect crossbow bolts and throwing knives with his sword.

In comments above me I have seen people ask if Geralt can react to opponents who move like blurs and outright claim he can't, which is not true. In the first scan we see him maneuver around a werewolf which is moving so fast a blur is drawn, and in the second scan we see him parry attacks so fast they appear as blurs.

Loading Video...

Geralt has even managed to easily dance around a Striga. Remember the scan I showed earlier of a werewolf moving so fast it was a blur? Well in Curse of Crows Geralt confirms that werewolves move faster than werewolves. This is an animated retelling of the events in the books, but in the actual text Geralt states that he could easily kill the Striga at any time he likes.

Not only can Geralt react to blur speeds, he moves at them himself. The first two scans are self-explanatory, but in the third one he strikes an opponent with such speed that the wound is illustrated as a blur.

As well as being described and shown as a blur, Geralt is also completely FTE.

1. Geralt is said to have "cut down twenty men in the blink of an eye".
  2. Swings his swords so fast that an onlooker couldn't even see it.
  3. Geralt hits a man over the head with a purse so quickly he doesn't even have time to blink.

4-5. Geralt moves so fast he's illustrated not as a blur, but as a gust of wind.

Here are some other random speed feats for Geralt.

1. Is able to turn, run past someone and attack them before they can even raise their sword
  2. When two people attack at the same time, Geralt is quick enough to parry both before they can connect, and the sound is described as indistinguishable from one another because he parried them so quickly.
  3. Slides out the way of a large cat and kills it *after* it had already pounced.
  4. Geralt looks to be about a quarter of a metre away from a Werecat in the air and is quick enough to avoid his claw and cut off his arm by the next panel. It should be noted that Werecats also have supernatural speed, though to what degree is unknown.
  5. Hits a man in the head and manages to get inbetween two people and kill a man before the body hits the floor.
  6. Runs so fast that an onlooker didn’t think it was possible for a man to move as quickly as Geralt did.
  7. Someone who has seen Geralt fight describes his speed as “inhuman” and claims that no one can best him in a fight.

Durability

No Caption Provided

During combat, witchers enter a trance which stops them from feeling pain.

No Caption Provided

Gets submerged in water, thrown through a brick wall and falls about 1 metre and then gets up and fights, unhindered by the injury.

No Caption Provided

Tanks a hit from a Fiend and then immediately returns to fighting. Fiends are strong enough to rip fully grown humans in half. The Fiend bestiary entry states that "Fiends are walking mountains of muscle...Their size alone makes fiends and bumbakvetches extremely dangerous — one blow from their powerful paws can kill a horse along with its fully armored mount. Their enormous heft also makes them invulnerable to Aard: even witchers specializing in the power of Signs could not move one even an inch." Geralt even states later that this Fiend is bigger, stronger and faster than most others.

No Caption Provided

Geralt’s pulse is four times slower than a regular human’s, which means it takes him longer to bleed out and even saved his life.

Skill

As good as Geralt's physicals are, it is his job to fight thinks bigger, stronger and faster than him.

"In times past, no amount of gold would convince a witcher to take this contract."

This is a quote from the "A Night To Remember" cinematic trailer for The Witcher 3. The contract being referred to is fighting a Bruxa. It is considered almost impossible for a witcher to beat a Bruxa in a 1v1 because of their massive physical advantage. Now let's look at what Geralt did...

Loading Video...

In Blood & Wine Geralt solos a Bruxa and an Alp (which is eve more powerful than a Bruxa) in a surprise encounter. Regular witchers are already superhumans capable of beating monsters much stronger than them, and have been trained rigorously since birth. The difference between regular witchers and Geralt is so great that he is able to take on a Bruxa and another vampire even more powerful than without being injured, when regular witchers would lose to a Bruxa 1v1. He really is that good. Let's look at true Higher Vampires though.

Actual Higher Vampires are much more powerful than Bruxae and Alps. It is made a point in the games and novels that once again, even witchers cannot defeat them. When Eskel told a group of other witchers and some others everyone was surprised that he was capable of doing it. It turns out that he actually wasn't though and the Vampire was drunk.

Loading Video...

When Geralt encounters this specific Vampire it knows that he has never faced a Higher Vampire in combat before because he is still alive. This specific one has also killed multiple witchers before as he points out in the video. Geralt succeeds where other witchers failed and does this without being even seriously injured. That's not all though.

Loading Video...

Here Geralt kills Dettlaff, the Beast of Beuclair. He is the most powerful Higher Vampire and is described in the Bestiary to be one of the most powerful creatures to walk the earth. Geralt descibes him as being able to move as fast as the wind and is certain that he can easily cut down 100 military veterans at once. It is also said that he is literally powerful enough to solo the city. Geralt still wins. Regular witchers, superhuman monster slayers, can't beat random Higher Vampires and yet Geralt can best the most powerful one to have lived.

Loading Video...

His superiority over other witchers is cemented by him being able to beat two at once after being attacked by surprise.

Geralt fought all of the Crinfrid Reavers at once, and Yennefer claims that Geralt would have won the fight if it had continued. Geralt is certain that the Reavers together would be capable of killing a Golden Dragon.

Loading Video...

Geralt breaks into a prison for Witches and kills all the guards inside. It is said that the Prison is better guarded than "the Keep at Vicovaro", which is the Keep of an important Nilfgaardian official. The Prison is guarded by lots of highly trained Witch Hunters. The video here skipped the part where Geralt cut down over a dozen guards in an open courtyard whilst also being fired at by archers.

Loading Video...

Here Geralt solos an entire war camp full of dozens of elite Nilfgaardian soldiers.

Loading Video...

That's not all, he can also singlehandedly defeat legendary Golden Dragons in a fight he isn't prepared for.

No Caption Provided

He can even singlehandedly defeat twenty soldiers at once.

That's it for now. I may post about how effective Geralt's signs are at a later date.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KingCrimson

If T'Challa has TP resistance feats, then he wins in a good fight.

I'm just not seeing Geralt get through the Vibranium suit.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55:

Studying Everything here.. I commend you. I learned alot from this. I've played Witcher 2&3 and loved it. Very Nice Job ?

Sadly Though.. I still think BP would win. This fight WOULD NO DOUBT! Be a good one. I'm a new Viner here so I don't know how to do alot of the functions you've done in your post, and cannot address everything piece by piece. You've made a good enough stance that makes me further feel that if BP did not have his suit and Equipment, this would not be a fair match. But I feel if we take away BPs suit and Equipment, we should also take away Geralts magic. Both things are apart of the character so it would be only fair.. BUT ANYWAYS, that has nothing to do with you.

Why I feel BP wins is because: 1) Although Geralt has faced Superior foes and creatures most of those things do not have the Skill, Intelligence and Equipment BP brings to this fight. Almost Every Creature, The Witcher faced may be Superior in Speed and Strength but,usually, they are inferior in Skill and Intellect. Witcher has trained his entire life to face these threats and overtime has grown exceedingly accustomed to facing them, knowing what to expect or even how to defeat them. Yes, the experience of being able to combat these foes with superior speed, strength and more would not doubt help him vs Black Panther but as said he has never faced a foe like Black Panther (same Vice versa). I feel Panthers Superior Intellect added with his Equipment would be the Determining factor. The Vibranium suit would render majority of Geralts attacks useless. Static explained that Geralt would be able to slice along the grain of the suit with his sword, BUT! In a random encounter facing tech he's never seen before, how would he know to do that? If anything it would happen on accident, and Geralt could eventually learn that the only way to damage the suit is through Slicing, BUT! How long would Geralts Swords last when BP has Anti-metal claws? If you feel Geralt can slice Black Panther's Vibranium suit; something he has never encountered,SURELY then, you can believe Tchalla can cut through Geralts Swords with Claws that liquefy metals on contact, Right? I hope so. Also even if Geralt would be able to to slice along the grain of the suit, I personally think it would not affect Panther that greatly. Why? Wolverine has sliced the suit but he didn't even draw blood. I know Sabertooth has drawn Blood.. but Sabes is 10 tonner(so he's stronger) and they were in a different reality so I feel it has no baring on this fight.(Besides people like to dismiss the fact that BP decapitating Sabes as not a true feat since That Sabertooth was from an alternate reality. So I feel since they were in an Alternate reality why should we take that fight seriously to begin with? People say that Sabertooth was weaker, or that theres no proof he's identical to canon reality version of Sabes. So I feel there's no proof that the Vibranium suit was identical to Tchallas 616 suit unless it's a detail I'm missing. It's unfair to pick and choose what is acceptable and what is not. ANYWAYS.) Im not trying to low ball Geralt, I'm sure it takes plenty of Skill to do what he does.

2) The only real way Geralt has to defeat BP is through his magic or getting close to snap BPs neck or something. Static already explained which magic signs would be effective in this Fight: Quen as a Defense, Aard offense, Yrden would definitely be helpful. Idk how BP would combat that, but it doesn't give Geralt the full out win. He'd still have to attack BP, like I said earlier though, he has limited ways to harm or kill BP and Tchalla could keep him at bay with his Energy Projection. I know too that certain signs don't work on certain foes.. could Yrden be ineffective towards teleporters?? Hmm idk?? Anyways I think BPs energy sheild would be able to help him combat Aard.

3)BP has Superior Equipment/ Weaponry. Anti Metal claws, Energy Daggers, Power Gloves, Energy Projection, Energy Shield, Gases, Explosives etc. All of these here would prove effective IF they can get past Quen Sheild and offer him many ways to kill Geralt. I'm not sure if Quen goes away after time in reality like it does in gameplay. If so, or if BP is Able to break it (which it does break after taking a certain amount of damage. Tanking a meteor is pretty impressive.) Then I gotta give it to BP. Tchallas Energy Daggers have shown to damage or bypass force fields though. I don't know how they'd fair against a magically based sheild. If BP can't get past the Quen sheilding, or if it doesn't fade off over time.. then both really are in a Between and hard place, for neither have a way to harm the other.

Side Thoughts: I'd personally wager that BP is Physically Stronger and faster. Why?

-Speed- BP exist in a time of Guns, lasers, and more. BP has caught an arrow from behind and has dodged gun fire, enhanced and unenhanced. He's even dodged gun fire at point blank ranged, and fought foes whose done the same. He's even defeated Iron Fist whom has caught a bullet. BP has caught up to Sabertooth when he had a head start. Geralt is no doubt impressive in Speed, but because of the world he exist in his feats, I don't think, would compare to BPs. Geralt has shown reaction speed vs Arrows (possibly more due to all the things he's faced); BP has shown reaction speed against arrows, bullets, and more. BP has scaled a building in UNDER 10 SECONDS while towing a full grown man by his hair. Thats some serious amount of speed. Being fair though I wouldn't mind saying they are Even. It may not be fair to automatically assume Geralt has less speed because of his universe. Also I'm inclined to give BP the edge in Speed because of Teleportation. I know Geralt has faced it before but it still does not erase the fact that it's still something in his Arsenal that makes him faster than his opponent.

-Strength- BP has been recorded to handle 5 tons under his classic enhancement the Heart Shaped Herb. Under KOD he was estimated to be even stronger due to have the strength of Every Black panther past.. but we still don't know the full capacity of the enhancement or even if he still has it. What we do know is that under the Upgrade it was implied that his hits were strong enough to affect Black Dwarf and is able to defeat him. Currently we just know that he's Superhuman either at or above his HSH level. Geralt has no real quantifiable feats to determine his strength. BP has easily picked up men and thrown them against walls causing craters. He's able to Carry 2 Humans while doing acrobatics like a gymnist, and He's able to Jump feet into the air. Again even if they are equal in this area..because of Equipment, I'm inclined to give the edge to BP due to "Power Gloves". These Gauntlets has given BP the strength to bring NAMOR to his knees. That's impressive and not to be over looked.

Static did mention that even if BP is stronger, it would not matter due Geralt showing capable of standing up to and defeating physically Superior foes. This may be true.. but it does not erase the fact that, if BP is stronger or faster, that would be an edge over Geralt. His hits would be more powerful and would hurt more, his strikes would come faster.

This fight does depend on what Equipment BP has on him. I personally think he always has the tools I named. If not, One thing is certain... he's recently shown use of Both The Energy Daggers, and Energy Projection. Those 2 Things alone would make this fight a hard one.

I think the fight also depends on Location. If they fought in a modern day city, that would be unfair for Its an unknown environment to Geralt, and a familiar one to BP. I figure this fight would fit perfectly in a forest (not jungle), Or better yet a Prairie. No hiding for that would be useless anyways, not unfamiliar to either, BP cannot utilize his Agility to well though. I say either or is good.

So those are my thoughts. At the end of the day this would be AN AMAZING FIGHT.

PS. I'm not single you out lubub55 I'm just stating my thoughts through discussing with you. Again that info on Geralt was VERY well done. ?