Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher) vs. A Rune Bear (Elden Ring)

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Everyone at their strongest

- Gerald has full equipment

- Win by any means

- Geralt is in character

- No knowledge

- No preperation

- Distance: 100m

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune bear. Them shits can catch you even at a high level.

OT: Geralt’s feats against Fiends and the like probably give him the arguments he needs to win here. Unless there’s some lore about the bears I’m not aware of, he should mount a new head on his trophy wall.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BreakingThrones

@varricpatermann: Interesting fight man!

I think there's two ways of looking at this, if we look at it via scaling from our character in Elden ring and consider a lore perspective then Geralt may actually lose. The strongest forms of the runebear ( so the ones later in the game) can provide a challenge for our character when they are strong enough to beat a demi-god, so looking at it this way then Geralt should lose.

If we look at it the second way and compare Geralt directly to the Runebear then Geralt is a lot faster than it and has tools that can deliver a fatal blow, he also has Quen which will protect him from any hits he may take, he can use Yrden to slow it , Axii to mess with it's mind, freeze it with a northern wind bomb, set it on fire with igni etc.. I think Geralt would take it looking at it this way.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there's two ways of looking at this, if we look at it via scaling from our character in Elden ring and consider a lore perspective then Geralt may actually lose. The strongest forms of the runebear ( so the ones later in the game) can provide a challenge for our character when they are strong enough to beat a demi-god, so looking at it this way then Geralt should lose.

If we look at it the second way and compare Geralt directly to the Runebear then Geralt is a lot faster than it and has tools that can deliver a fatal blow, he also has Quen which will protect him from any hits he may take, he can use Yrden to slow it , Axii to mess with it's mind, freeze it with a northern wind bomb, set it on fire with igni etc.. I think Geralt would take it looking at it this way.

Thanks man. Maybe atleast one match which doesn´t end in a mismatch haha. But tbf those bears are nasty. You brought up good points. Unfortunately i am not allowed to debate in my own topic :(

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones said:

Thanks man. Maybe atleast one match which doesn´t end in a mismatch haha. But tbf those bears are nasty. You brought up good points. Unfortunately i am not allowed to debate in my own topic :(

Tell me your opinion man, a bit of light debating is fine and I'm happy to have a chat with you about it.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... It's a bear.

Here's how Geralt deals with bears:

Loading Video...

But to be fair, he'll need his sword for that one xD

Eredin12

Forum Posts