Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Geo-Force has gone toe to toe with some beastly DC characters...but I'm leaning towards Hulk based on the power sets.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By blackadamFTW

Geo-Force should win this.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fangirl101

Hulk would crush Geo Force without much trouble. Really. The Hulk hate is silly at this point. Geo Force is NEVER cracking Onslaught's shell, Duking it out with Zeus at all, or hanging with Gladiator. Ever. Hulk destroys Geo Force. This isn't even a fight. It's a slaughter. Hulk 100/10.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101 said:

Hulk would crush Geo Force without much trouble. Really. The Hulk hate is silly at this point. Geo Force is NEVER cracking Onslaught's shell, Duking it out with Zeus at all, or hanging with Gladiator. Ever. Hulk destroys Geo Force. This isn't even a fight. It's a slaughter. Hulk 100/10.

Theoretically speaking, Geo-Force would stomp.

He could just make him so heavy that he wouldn't be able to move at all, but if we're talking feat-wise, Hulk would probably win in a close fight. Geo-Force was able to hold his own against Superman, though he lost. He has the possibility of winning, though. Achilles one shotted Eradicator who's close to Supes, and Geo-Force stalemated Achilles.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By terry2012

This is a close fight than one would think. Geo-Force does has speed on his size but before anyone said I'm only Geo-Force because his speed I'm am not picking him because of his. In fact I'm not picking him at all. I think Hulk take this because Geo-Force power is only earth bound. The Hulk would pick up on this and knock Geo-Force in the air. Keeping him air bound or he knocks him to the moon like he did Fin Fang Foom and jump there plumb him to the center of the moon.

Hulk wins

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: And Geo Force has been downed by much less than Superman. If we are talking high's, then Hulk has held his own against Onslaught and won, fought Zeus, and even the Destroyer Armor. So, no, Geo Force is not even CLOSE to Hulk. And Geo Force could never make Hulk heavy enough to not move, Since Hulk is stronger than what Geo Force could muster. 
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101 said:

@blackadamFTW: And Geo Force has been downed by much less than Superman. If we are talking high's, then Hulk has held his own against Onslaught and won, fought Zeus, and even the Destroyer Armor. So, no, Geo Force is not even CLOSE to Hulk. And Geo Force could never make Hulk heavy enough to not move, Since Hulk is stronger than what Geo Force could muster.

Even if Hulk negates his gravity control (which is arguable), Geo-Force is around the same strength as Hulk. He's faster, and has a more diverse powerset as well. Just as Hulk has, Geo-Force has been able to make a planet tremble.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: OMG. No. And No. GEO Force is NOT that strong. He's not even top ten in DC. HE is NoT faster. Since The Hulk can compete with Speedsters, and Geo Force isn't exactly known for his FIGHTING speed. And Diverse power set means NOTHING. It's about Power. Silver Surfer is more diverse than Thanos, and look how Thanos pwns him. WW's set is more diverse than Genocide, and look how Genocide PWNED Her. Hulk is simply more powerful than Geo Force. In Every Single way that counts. And Geo Force won't be able to over come Hulk's healing factor, durability, and strength, before He's Ko'd. 
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101 said:

@blackadamFTW: OMG. No. And No. GEO Force is NOT that strong. He's not even top ten in DC. HE is NoT faster. Since The Hulk can compete with Speedsters, and Geo Force isn't exactly known for his FIGHTING speed. And Diverse power set means NOTHING. It's about Power. Silver Surfer is more diverse than Thanos, and look how Thanos pwns him. WW's set is more diverse than Genocide, and look how Genocide PWNED Her. Hulk is simply more powerful than Geo Force. In Every Single way that counts. And Geo Force won't be able to over come Hulk's healing factor, durability, and strength, before He's Ko'd.

I have a question for you. Do you think WW would beat Hulk?

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: Yes. She would. 6/10. Not more than that. Each fight would be tuff. And WW would have to use Speed, her lasso, lightning, etc. 
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101 said:

@blackadamFTW: Yes. She would. 6/10. Not more than that. Each fight would be tuff. And WW would have to use Speed, her lasso, lightning, etc.

Geo-Force=Wonder Woman.

Wonder=Achilles=Geo-Force. Though Wonder Woman is faster, Geo-Force could use his gravity control to slow him down significantly, if not stop him. He could always do what he did to Grodd, and open up the ground from under him, and when he falls through, close it back up. Even if Hulk can beat Geo-Force, its not going to be a stomp.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: NO. Wrong. Geo Force is not on WW's lvl or Hulk's lvl. At all. Grodd is less powerful than Hulk. So that is also wrong. And Yes, Hulk will Stomp Geo Force into pase. Should I show How Geo Force got beaten up by Grodd? a freaking Gorilla. 
deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

GEE-Force

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fangirl101
@deadpool6_6_6: Loses, I agree. 
deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@fangirl101 said:

are you saying hulk loses or gee force?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101 said:

@blackadamFTW: NO. Wrong. Geo Force is not on WW's lvl or Hulk's lvl. At all. Grodd is less powerful than Hulk. So that is also wrong. And Yes, Hulk will Stomp Geo Force into pase. Should I show How Geo Force got beaten up by Grodd? a freaking Gorilla.

Geo-Force is most certainly on WW's level. He completely equal to the Olympian who was equal to Wonder Woman. I wasn't saying Grodd was on Hulk's level. I was saying he could just do what he did to him to slow him down.

Also, Grodd has taken on the Flash, and its pretty well established Flash stomps Wonder Woman, so that logic is flawed.

@fangirl101 said:

Wow, extremely clever.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19  Edited By charlieboy

with geo-force's grav control and earth control i see a decent fight.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: Um. Everything you said was a fail. Geo Force is Not on WW's lvl. He got beaten up by Grodd. And Grodd takes on Flash with TP. Not with speed or strength. So your comparison is a horrible fail. Flash stomps WW? That is also a fail. Since Flash Got pwned by Kid Amazo, but WW did not. Shall I show every time Flash Got pwned by Someone, that WW beat or did not get pwned by? So yeah. your logic fails. And anyone who thinks flash just stomps is pretty much a norom. Geo Force is a second rate hero who might be on the lvl of Vision. Certainly maybe not even that high up. 
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hulk.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By charlieboy

@fangirl101: wow you really need to calm down and stop being so insulting.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fangirl101
@charlieboy: Fail is insulting? I"m sorry, i've seen it used her, at least 50k times. Pointing out the fail of that argument is insulting? Don't make fail arguments. 
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101 said:

@blackadamFTW: Um. Everything you said was a fail. Geo Force is Not on WW's lvl. He got beaten up by Grodd. And Grodd takes on Flash with TP. Not with speed or strength. So your comparison is a horrible fail. Flash stomps WW? That is also a fail. Since Flash Got pwned by Kid Amazo, but WW did not. Shall I show every time Flash Got pwned by Someone, that WW beat or did not get pwned by? So yeah. your logic fails. And anyone who thinks flash just stomps is pretty much a norom. Geo Force is a second rate hero who might be on the lvl of Vision. Certainly maybe not even that high up.

Flash stomps Wonder Woman so hard she has to say uncle. Flash is also resistant to TP, so Grodd mainly uses his smarts to beat Flash. I could show you a billion things of someone losing to someone they shouldn't have. Also, I could show you Flash beating up Anti-Monitor, and him beating Superboy-Prime, something Wonder Woman could ever do. Stop it with the fail crap. Your argument goes to hell, and you just say someone fails. You fail at calling someone a moron, since you spelled moron "norom". You just can't deal with people beating you beloved Wonder Woman. Come back when you have something legitimate to say.

CreamPieMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CreamPieMe

Hulk's head is going up somebody's a$$.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By charlieboy

@fangirl101: it's your condescending tone that is insulting. debate like an adult. just some advice. you are probably going to get flagged at the rate you are going. and i think you know you are being insulting.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: Oh Dear. That is fail. Shouldn't have lost to? That is more of this cites constant cherry picking. Flash didn't beat up the Anti-Monitor. All he did was allow the other heroes to beat up the Anti-Monitor. I can show Diana altering reality, 3 times, reversing molecular alteration, beating Ares, Killing Hectate, killing Death itself, pwning Darksied with the ALE, etc. Stuff Flash could never do. Since you want to play that game. I can deal with People beating WW. or haven't you noticed, I just stated, that Hulk can beat her about half the time. You see, I'm fair, balanced, and understand comics. How about you? 
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101 said:

@blackadamFTW: Oh Dear. That is fail. Shouldn't have lost to? That is more of this cites constant cherry picking. Flash didn't beat up the Anti-Monitor. All he did was allow the other heroes to beat up the Anti-Monitor. I can show Diana altering reality, 3 times, reversing molecular alteration, beating Ares, Killing Hectate, killing Death itself, pwning Darksied with the ALE, etc. Stuff Flash could never do. Since you want to play that game. I can deal with People beating WW. or haven't you noticed, I just stated, that Hulk can beat her about half the time. You see, I'm fair, balanced, and understand comics. How about you?

Haha, you're just proving my point!!! Don't have anything to say. Call it fail. That's your logic. Also, the others heroes got trapped, and Flash ended up doing to the work. You ignored the fact that he beat Superboy-Prime, and that SBP is downright afraid of speedsters. I'd love to see Wonder Woman "pwn" DS with the anti-life equation. Also, you're not fair in the slightest. You are one of the biggest fangirls I've ever seen, and you've never, ever been fair from what I've seen. I could show you Flash with femtosecond or zeptosecond reaction time, something Wonder Woman doesn't have, and I can show you him running at infinite speed, something Wonder Woman couldn't do. Wonder Woman wouldn't stand a chance against Flash's IMP, and his thousands of light speed punches.

Anyways, Wonder Woman vs Flash doesn't matter, since most people will agree Flash stomps. Lets get back to Geo Force vs. Hulk.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By fangirl101
@charlieboy: I've seen worse. If I get flagged and banned, it's due to totally arbitary and unfair practice. Since I've seen posters with Thousands of post, talk horribly to other posters. My tone is NOTHING compared to what I've seen. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By charlieboy

@fangirl101: even if you have seen worse does not make what you are doing right. it is completely possibly to argue without acting that way. i don't have a problem with your arguments. just the way you are presenting them.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: And for all that you could show, I could show flash being owned by an arrow. I can show WW Simply AOEing the Area with Zeus lightning. And also, Diana has already taken Multiple imps. From Zoom. Did you forget? Oh and Flash only has thrown one imp in his career. And not multiple imps. Sooooo, to say he would throw millions of them, or event is a fail. I love , and I mean love how you guys arbitrarily just attribute what should happen, and could happen, based upon a one time feat. LOLOLOLOLOL. WW should Whip her lasso at dozens the speed of light, around her body, and when flash comes in, he should be turned into cat food. You see how that sounds? But it's totally plausible given one time or some timey feats. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#32  Edited By Saren

@blackadamFTW: Don't waste your time with this one.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: You still mad from that beating you took? I'm sorry. I'll be less serious next time and let you win a debate or two. 
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kinasin_

Hulk would decimate Geoforce.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: You still mad from that beating you took? I'm sorry. I'll be less serious next time and let you win a debate or two.

Hardly a beating considering what actually happened, but if you'd like to remember it that way I have no problems :) But please, proceed this way, behavior like this has only one route ahead of it.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101 said:

@blackadamFTW: And for all that you could show, I could show flash being owned by an arrow. I can show WW Simply AOEing the Area with Zeus lightning. And also, Diana has already taken Multiple imps. From Zoom. Did you forget? Oh and Flash only has thrown one imp in his career. And not multiple imps. Sooooo, to say he would throw millions of them, or event is a fail. I love , and I mean love how you guys arbitrarily just attribute what should happen, and could happen, based upon a one time feat. LOLOLOLOLOL. WW should Whip her lasso at dozens the speed of light, around her body, and when flash comes in, he should be turned into cat food. You see how that sounds? But it's totally plausible given one time or some timey feats.

If Zoom wanted to kill WW, WW would be dead. He's just crazy, and wants to "make them better heroes". Wonder Woman can't react to Flash. End of story. Wonder Woman would whip her lasso at 12 times the speed of light? And do what? Flash can easily react to that, and just sit there until she's done. Flash speed steals her, and the fight is over. Hell, the weakest Flash has taken Superman who would beat Wonder Woman with ease. Wonder Woman would get stomped 10/10 times.

@CitizenBane said:

@blackadamFTW: Don't waste your time with this one.

I should probably stop, but I'm already caught up in it now :/

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren

@Kinasin_ said:

Hulk would decimate Geoforce.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By charlieboy

@Kinasin_: cool avatar.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gf wins with ease

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kinasin_

@charlieboy said:

@Kinasin_: cool avatar.

Ty. :)

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#41  Edited By vuviper

@fangirl101 said:

Zoom doesn't IMP, at least it was never specified that he can. Though logically he and many other DC characters should be able to.

Flash has IMPed twice that I know of actually and the first scan explains why he does do it normally. Also he stated that if he had wanted he could have hit Zum 1000 times before he could blink. So if he were bloodlusted, their is no reason to think he couldn't deliver thousands of IMP and basically defeat almost any character vulnerable to physical damage

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By fangirl101
@vuviper: First of all, who's to say Flash's endurance can take doing multiple imps? He never tried. Him saying what he could do is a fail, since he didn't. And And Zoom Imped WW hundreds of times. She even says that he is hitting her at LIGHT Speeds. Which is what an imp is. Superman hit WW at about 80 times light speed, and she got right back up and fought him. 
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By fangirl101
@CitizenBane: Life does not end with a banning, because some mod, decides to unfairly apply an action. It only confirms what has been stated. Bias is here. I am NOT a marvel fan, except for a few characters, but I certainly see a heavy bias against the company as a whole here. And don't worry, i get it on Marvel biased cites for telling them that they are biased against DC. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saren

@fangirl101 said:

@CitizenBane: Life does not end with a banning, because some mod, decides to unfairly apply an action. It only confirms what has been stated. Bias is here. I am NOT a marvel fan, except for a few characters, but I certainly see a heavy bias against the company as a whole here. And don't worry, i get it on Marvel biased cites for telling them that they are biased against DC.

Mmhmm.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#45  Edited By vuviper

@fangirl101 said:

@vuviper: First of all, who's to say Flash's endurance can take doing multiple imps? He never tried. Him saying what he could do is a fail, since he didn't. And And Zoom Imped WW hundreds of times. She even says that he is hitting her at LIGHT Speeds. Which is what an imp is. Superman hit WW at about 80 times light speed, and she got right back up and fought him.

Him saying what he could do is a fail? What is that even supposed to mean. And you're supposed to know more about Flashes limits than he does?

Zoom may have been hitting her a light speed, but whether or not there is an increase mass is never addressed. Else Supergirl could IMP as well. Though Superman's punch from the sun was pretty impressive.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: My goodness. So much wrong with this. WW can't react to Flash?  

Flash is stuck in over drive, meaning his top speeds.  
She moves faster than Superman here. And Amazo has Flash's speed. She still catches his punch and interrupts his thought. 
She moves faster than Superman here. And Amazo has Flash's speed. She still catches his punch and interrupts his thought. 
 She catches Jessee, who's running in the Speed force. 
 She catches Jessee, who's running in the Speed force. 
 She moves fast enough to catch Kid Amazo, who just showed that he was faster than Flash. 
 She moves fast enough to catch Kid Amazo, who just showed that he was faster than Flash. 
 She blocks TRILLIONS upon Trillions of light speed particles. 
 She blocks TRILLIONS upon Trillions of light speed particles. 
 She catches the Matrix Flash, who has all of Barry Allen's powers, an uses top speeds all the time. 
 She catches the Matrix Flash, who has all of Barry Allen's powers, an uses top speeds all the time. 
 She catches an out of control, top speed, super hyped Wally. 
 She catches an out of control, top speed, super hyped Wally. 
 WW breaches the Speed force. 
 WW breaches the Speed force. 
 She catches Zoom, who is obviously trying to dodge her. 
 She catches Zoom, who is obviously trying to dodge her. 
 She reacts to a blitz. 
 She reacts to a blitz. 
Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Video_Martian

Seriously guys, Hulk wins this, enough with the hate...

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By blackadamFTW

@fangirl101: Just because Amazo has his speed doesn't mean he's using it. He's got GL's ring, but is he using it there? Jesse isn't nearly as quick as the other speedsters. The only reason she caught KA was because he was distracted. Her catching Wally is total PIS, Zoom's just messing with her, (refer to my other post on Zoom), and in the last one, he was going in circles, Batman could probably do that.

I'm done. I need to wake up extra early tomorrow, so I need to get to bed. I'll be sure to check your stupidness in the morning.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By charlieboy

@fangirl101: what comic are the jesse quick and wonder woman scans from?

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By fangirl101
@blackadamFTW: Again, more of this cites reasoning away everything they don't like. You can't reason away everything. first of all, Yes Amazo was using Flash's speed. It's auto. Always on. I can show it and prove it if you like. And Kid Amazo was NOT distracted. He'd already hit Flash away. Even if he was, the way you guys make it, if Flash was so fast and powerful, nothing should ever touch him, distracted or not. Her catching wally is PIS because you don't like it? Zoom was not messing with her when he is trying to avoid being punched by a planet mover. And Batman could not do that. Not when he's being punched at Super speeds. Dont' get cussed out. From where I look, you look quite stupid.