Team.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dusk69: Why do you make such dumbassed threads and feel proud of yourself. If I wanted I could make a Kizaru vs Psykos and Demon genos, let's see who wins then.

OT: Doffy and Mihawk are enough to solo

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostwarren: It is continental.

His first attack was country level, the combined beams of him and Psykos is large country level and that gives him medium size country level feat since they share of it, his second attack was stronger than the first one and his third attack was stronger than the second one because it also deflected the dragon head lasers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou said:

@ghostwarren: It is continental.

His first attack was country level, the combined beams of him and Psykos is large country level and that gives him medium size country level feat since they share of it, his second attack was stronger than the first one and his third attack was stronger than the second one because it also deflected the dragon head lasers.

How is it continental? Post scans

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou said:

@eazy2002: I just said it, read again.

Post scans, you saying it isn't gonna make it much more valid. The only thing that was continental was when psykos used her beam to slice of a piece of the planet

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: she fired that same beam again while more enraged and genos managed to counter than with his own beams. he should definitely scale to continent level.

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dusk69

@eazy2002: Cuz i'm now such a dumbass OP wanker like you, Doffy and Mihawk alone get oneshot by Genos with equal speed and lol at multi-city block level Kizaru vs Psykos

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

@eazy2002:

This is the first attack: (btw, this Psykos' beam is not the continental one, she was in her smaller form here but she regains her size again but in more monster-fied appearance.)

No Caption Provided

The second one:

The third one:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: she fired that same beam again while more enraged and genos managed to counter than with his own beams. he should definitely scale to continent level.

That's a terrible scaling. Psykos used the beam to cut a continent. Genos should scale to the size of the beam not the feat she performed with it and the width of the beam should about 500m-1000m

No Caption Provided

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dusk69 said:

@dusk69: and get your scan

No Caption Provided

Stop using that stupid scan to quantify the size of the explosion, that doesn't work.

No Caption Provided

I guess that man is the size of a country...yeah right. And also the feat is even less impressive is you consider the fact that it was genos+psykos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

This is the first attack: (btw, this Psykos' beam is not the continental one, she was in her smaller form here but she regains her size again but in more monster-fied appearance.)

No Caption Provided

The second one:

The third one:

Nothing there is remotely close to country level(look at my recent posts)

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I already got my popcorn out Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dusk69 said:

@eazy2002: Cuz i'm now such a dumbass OP wanker like you, Doffy and Mihawk alone get oneshot by Genos with equal speed and lol at multi-city block level Kizaru vs Psykos

Bruh stfu I'm not a wanker, for anything you OPM fans are the wankers. Showing disingenuous feats to make genos look continental. Unequalize speed and sanji solos this fool

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dusk69

@eazy2002: OMFG these HST fanboys didn't learn anything from life except downplay other verses to hell like who in the fuck care about the size of the explosion? the fact that Genos brem can deflect Psykos continent+ level brem and one-shot Giant Meteor (like the one that destroyed the dinosaurs) is more than enough to make Genos at least Large country level and above anyone in your small country level at best verse

No Caption Provided

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@manimalman said:

That's a terrible scaling. Psykos used the beam to cut a continent. Genos should scale to the size of the beam not the feat she performed with it and the width of the beam should about 500m-1000m

No Caption Provided

Nope, the beam didnt just cut the continent, it lifted it dozens of kilometers into the air in an instant and genos would need to counter that force to redirect those beams. He definitely gets that scaling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dusk69 said:

@eazy2002: OMFG these HST fanboys didn't learn anything from life except downplayed other verses to hell like who in the fuck care about the size of the explosion? the fact that Genos brem can match up Psykos continent level brem and one-shot Giant Meteor (like the one that destroyed the dinosaurs) is more than enough to make Genos at least Large country level and above anyone in your small country level at best verse

No Caption Provided

Dude like stop blabbering and make good arguments for once. Psykos beam is not continental. She used her beam to slice a continental chunk of the planet. The beam itself is not, not even close. The width of the beam should be multi mountain sized high balled and that is what genos should scale to.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman said:
@eazy2002 said:
@manimalman said:

No Caption Provided

Nope, the beam didnt just cut the continent, it lifted it dozens of kilometers into the air in an instant and genos would need to counter that force to redirect those beams. He definitely gets that scaling.

No it lifted the landmass because of the force of the energy blade being swung. Psykos was shooting linear and direct beams at genos. No swinging or anything. I can high ball genos to island level for stopping the beam

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dusk69
@eazy2002 said:

Bruh stfu I'm not a wanker, for anything you OPM fans are the wankers. Showing disingenuous feats to make genos look continental. Unequalize speed and sanji solos this fool

OPM have feats and HST and especially OP and Bleach have nothing but stupid fancalc and ofc wank to heaven

Unequalize speed and anti saitama Genos one-shot the fodder who is not even city level and this the best what G4 Luffy can do?

No Caption Provided

LOOOL anime beefcake shitstomps the fodder

No Caption Provided

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dusk69: Huh u mean this?

No Caption Provided

Plus use the manga scan or we can will also use the anime gif Lol

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SquadDoubleYou
@eazy2002 said:

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, those skydivers are at 6,000 - 7,000 feet above the ground. The camera they used there has fisheye lens/effect, the earth is not that tiny if we take that curvature.

No Caption Provided

These skydivers jumped from 33,000 feet above the ground, there is no noticeable curvature because the camera doesn't have fisheye lens/effect. Again, 33,000 feet over 6,000-7,000 feet you've posted, but you still can't expect a noticeable curvature in this altitude.

No Caption Provided

Look at this panel, as you can see the clouds are way beneath and the clouds looked like they're touching the ground. High clouds can reach altitudes up to 60,000+ feet, which means the angle in the panel is not even close to skydiving picture I've posted that is 33,000 feet. Again, high clouds can reach 60,000+ feet and the angle was above of those clouds. The panel's vision is real as shown, it's not 6k feet with curvature because of fishlens.

You've posted where skydivers are at 6k feet and the altitude of the shot in the panel is 900,000-1,200,000 feet, and the explosion is high up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dusk69 said:
@eazy2002 said:

OPM have feats and HST and especially OP and Bleach have nothing but stupid fancalc and ofc wank to heaven

Unequalize speed and anti saitama Genos one-shot the fodder who is not even city level and this the best what G4 Luffy can do?

No Caption Provided

LOOOL anime beefcake shitstomps the fodder

No Caption Provided

Lmao at city level king kong gun. If you don't know the full story behind a feat don't bring them up and make yourself look ridiculous.

The King kong gun was able to destroy 16 of Doflamingo's awakening strings all clad in haki, Doflamingo's spiderweb and the residual force busted a city. And Luffy was heavily weakned and exhausted when he did this.

The spiderweb has shown to have mountain plus level durability by no selling a gear 3 punch

No Caption Provided

If you want to know why a gear 3 punch is mountain level plus is because it scales above base/g2 luffy who already indeed has mountain level AP

Proof(very long)

Now it's time for me to explained for the millionth time how strongs base luffy is.

*Firstly he one shots a pacifista:

No Caption Provided

The durability of a pacifista is mountain level by using 2 ways

1.Scaling: A pacifista are more durable pre-time skip franky who we all know tanked a mountain level explosion face first(as seen the explosion destroyed part of the near by mountain next to it).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2.Actual feats: A pacifista was capable of taking multiple attacks from the pre time skip strawhats most especially the monster trio and not go down.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now let's take each character one by one starting from Sanji.

To begin Oars was able to break a 70m thick steel wall(70m as he had to make enough space to exist the encasing and the official height of oars is 67m). Also read lower right panel

No Caption Provided

This feat should easily put Oars at hill level more or less

Sanji was able to stop and deflect an attack from oars(also consider the fact that Sanji is deflecting an attack from oars which is superior to the one he used to bust the 70m tall thick steel wall)

No Caption Provided

This should put Sanji solidly at hill level plus pre-time skip.

Zoro himself was easily able to deflect a punch from Oars after getting Shusui.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Meaning zoro should also be hill level more or less.

And finally a heavily weakened pre time skip luffy was able to destroy a hill

No Caption Provided

This was a weakened base luffy.

A Pacifista was able to attack multiple attacks from Sanji, An attack from Zoro and An attack from Gear 2 Luffy. A pacifista is for sure solidly mountain level in durability and luffy was able to casually one shot one.

*Luffy destroys cliff side: Luffy was able to punch hody jones with enough force to shatter a cliff side and even crater it(note he did this by punching hody into it meaning the actual punch must have been stronger and the wall dwarfed the krakken in size whose official size is 300m which is the average size of a mountain.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then he busted 16 of Doflamingo's Awakening strings. Awakening strings are a compact version of Doflamingo's single strings and as we see Doflamingo's spiderweb which are single strings formed in the pattern of a spider web are able to withstand gear 3 mountain plus level attacks which should put the durability of one Awakening string at Large mountain level and It even goes higher due to the fact that they were clad in haki.

So basically Luffy busted a spiderweb(mountain level plus) the proceeded to bust 16 of Doflamingo's Awakening strings clad in haki(Multi Large Mountain level Plus) and the residual force was enough to implode a city. The King Kong gun is well above city level(Large island level plus going of this) so advice you stop your horrendous lowball.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, those skydivers are at 6,000 - 7,000 feet above the ground. The camera they used there has fisheye lens/effect, the earth is not that tiny if we take that curvature.

No Caption Provided

These skydivers jumped from 33,000 feet above the ground, there is no noticeable curvature because the camera doesn't have fisheye lens/effect. Again, 33,000 feet over 6,000-7,000 feet you've posted, but you still can't expect a noticeable curvature in this altitude.

No Caption Provided

Look at this panel, as you can see the clouds are way beneath and the clouds looked like they're touching the ground. High clouds can reach altitudes up to 60,000+ feet, which means the angle in the panel is not even close to skydiving picture I've posted that is 33,000 feet. Again, high clouds can reach 60,000+ feet and the angle was above of those clouds. You've posted where skydivers are at 6k feet and the altitude of the shot in the panel is 900,000-1,200,000 feet.

You don't get it. The point is you can't scale the size of an explosion based of the curvature of the planet. All this long explanation was very unnecessary. At an Altitude of 2640km the curvature of the planet is visible. We can't just say the explosion is continental(which is mildly ridiculous) because the curvature of the planet is visible while it explodes. The sky divers were to show that you can't assume their size based of the curvature that is visible. Even in the scan of the sky divers you posted there is still a slight curvature of the planet. Also take into account that drawn manga panels can be mildly inconsistent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou: Also I searched for the Curvature of a planet through standard lenses(which is roughly the same as the angle that the human eye can comfortably view) and I was given this image which shows that there is an obvious curvature. Now I can't say that man is the size of a Large country because a curvature is seen as most opm fans have decided to do.

No Caption Provided

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Look at this panel, as you can see the clouds are way beneath and the clouds looked like they're touching the ground. High clouds can reach altitudes up to 60,000+ feet, which means the angle in the panel is not even close to skydiving picture I've posted that is 33,000 feet. Again, high clouds can reach 60,000+ feet and the angle was above of those clouds. You've posted where skydivers are at 6k feet and the altitude of the shot in the panel is 900,000-1,200,000 feet.

You don't get it. The point is you can't scale the size of an explosion based of the curvature of the planet. All this long explanation was very unnecessary. At an Altitude of 2640km the curvature of the planet is visible. Wh can't just say the explosion is continental(which is mildly ridiculous) because the curvature of the planet is visible while it explodes. The sky divers were to show that you can't assume their size based of the curvature that is visible. Even in the scan of the sky divers you posted there is still a slight curvature of the planet.

You're the one who don't get it. My third paragraph considering the altitude of high clouds which is 60,000+ feet and the panel shows the clouds looked like they're touching the ground because the view is so up high it's barely visible to see the gap of clouds and the surface.

Do you even saw my scans you've asked for? The explosion in the first panel is not continental, it's large country level. The second attack was more powerful than that and the third one is continental, I already explained it in my earlier post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You don't get it. The point is you can't scale the size of an explosion based of the curvature of the planet. All this long explanation was very unnecessary. At an Altitude of 2640km the curvature of the planet is visible. Wh can't just say the explosion is continental(which is mildly ridiculous) because the curvature of the planet is visible while it explodes. The sky divers were to show that you can't assume their size based of the curvature that is visible. Even in the scan of the sky divers you posted there is still a slight curvature of the planet.

You're the one who don't get it. My third paragraph considering the altitude of high clouds which is 60,000+ feet and the panel shows the clouds looked like they're touching the ground because the view is so up high it's barely visible to see the gap of clouds and the surface.

Do you even saw my scans you've asked for? The explosion in the first panel is not continental, it's large country level. The second attack was more powerful than that and the third one is continental, I already explained it in my earlier post.

As I just explained panel drawing can be mildly inconsistent. Also even if the explosion is that high you still don't understand that you can't size an explosion based on the Altitude at which it exploded or based on the visibility of the earth's curvature. It still isn't Large country level not even close.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SquadDoubleYou
@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As I just explained panel drawing can be mildly inconsistent. Also even if the explosion is that high you still don't understand that you can't size an explosion based on the Altitude at which it exploded or based on the visibility of the earth's curvature. It still isn't Large country level not even close.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ok, Im done arguing with your downplay, I'm copy pasting my post until you realize.

It's the clouds is what I'm talking about.

I was considering the altitude of high clouds which is 60,000+ feet and the panel shows the clouds looked like they're touching the ground because the view is so up high it's barely visible to see the gap of clouds and the surface. The altitude shot in the panel is pretty similar to this real life picture, means the earth's curvature in the panel is real as shown. You can tell the altitude by looking at the clouds, not just curvature.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ok, Im done arguing with your downplay, I'm copy pasting my post until you realize.

I was considering the altitude of high clouds which is 60,000+ feet and the panel shows the clouds looked like they're touching the ground because the view is so up high it's barely visible to see the gap of clouds and the surface. The altitude shot in the panel is pretty similar to this real life picture, means the earth's curvature in the panel is real as shown. You can tell the altitude by looking at the clouds, not just curvature.

Yes I understand that fact goddamit I'm saying you can't scale the size of an object based on the fact that it is at an incredibly high altitude or the curvature of the earth is visible. You are using the clouds to make me understand how high it exploded which I understand and I'm telling you that its disingenuous of you to say that explosion is large county sized based of that. As you can see below a sky diver using a clear view lense(standard lenses which view images roughly at the same angle that the human eye does) was able to capture the curvature of the planet and that does not mean he is the size of a country.

No Caption Provided

Also to add Manga panel drawing can be very inconsistent. And if you want to do through the observation route I can just do this

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes understand that fact goddamit I'm saying you can't scale the size of an object based on the fact that it is at an incredibly high altitude or the curvature of the earth is visible. You are using the clouds to make me understand how high it exploded which I understand and I'm telling you that its disingenuous of you to say that explosion is large county sized based of that. As you can see below a sky diver using a clear view camera was able to capture the curvature of the planet and that does not mean he is the size of a country.

No Caption Provided

Also to add Manga panel drawing can be very inconsistent. And if you want to do through the observation route I can just do this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. Genos matched Psykos' beam, you can't assume it's below country level since she has casual continental AP.

2. The beams expands as you can see.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou said:

1. Genos matched Psykos' beam, you can't assume it's below country level since she has casual continental AP.

*No. She doesn't have continental AP. She used a continent long beam to slice a piece of the earth. The beam itself should naturally scale to its width for AP which is multi-mountian level considering the width

No Caption Provided

2. The beams expands as you can see.

*They expand the further away they are blasted. If you want to take this route genos is only mountain level since he stopped the beams at close range. And the expansion isn't that exponential. As you can also see the width doesn't increase that much.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

No Caption Provided

dude, Psykos continental attack sliced this whole thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

No Caption Provided

Oml when did I say it didn't slice the full thing? I was saying she used a continent long beam to slice a piece of the earth and you can't scale the AP of linear beam attacks to their length rather we make regard to their width for AP.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:

@eazy2002:

No Caption Provided

Oml when did I say it didn't slice the full thing? I was saying she used a continent long beam to slice a piece of the earth and you can't scale the AP of linear beam attacks to their length rather we make regard to their width for AP.

The depth of the crust is 77-156 km, it would take an insane AP to vape it in an instant.

Continental slicer wasn't even her strongest attack, it was the TK right after the continent got sliced.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/psykos-beam-attack-calculation-2090122/

Her TK is multi-continental+ in energy, she lifted the continent in seconds and dropped it violently which resulted earthquakes and huge ass tsunamis. Not to mention it was also a casual feat.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread is amusing

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou said:
@eazy2002 said:
@squaddoubleyou said:

@eazy2002:

No Caption Provided

The depth of the crust is 77-156 km, it would take an insane AP to vape it in an instant.

Continental slicer wasn't even her strongest attack, it was the TK right after the continent got sliced.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/psykos-beam-attack-calculation-2090122/

Her TK is multi-continental+ in energy, she lifted the continent in seconds and dropped it violently which resulted earthquakes and huge ass tsunamis. Not to mention it was also a casual feat.

Dude post feats of Psykos lifting an entire continent with her TK(not the continent slicer) because I don't remember psykos using her TK to lift anything near the size of a continent.

As for Psykos attack yes I acknowledge the fact that using a beam to slice a continent is continental but using that same beam for a direct blast would scale massively below that(obviously) because the width of the beam is Multi-Mohntain level. The feat itself was performed by Psykos swinging a continent+ long energy beam.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos vapes the verse for now

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos one shot the fodder. Lmao one piece wankers are funny when the strongest feat done by the dude with the strongest devil fruit in the world was city+ lvl at most halirous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^Lmfao city level one piece characters. Opm trolls wildin'

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 cocacolaman  Moderator

I don't personally buy into the current Genos hype but he's certainly way more impressive. He's not pulling off this match, though. Multiple swordsmen who can cut him from afar, Whitebeard can disrupt his balance, Observation Haki compensates for equal speed, and hax like the Yami Yami.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68
deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Psykos beam does not expand. Remember the panel in the latest chapter where Tats was flying along the giant rocks Psykos was destroying? She moving the beam the same way she moved it in chapter 132 when the beam was first fired.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't personally buy into the current Genos hype but he's certainly way more impressive. He's not pulling off this match, though. Multiple swordsmen who can cut him from afar, Whitebeard can disrupt his balance, Observation Haki compensates for equal speed, and hax like the Yami Yami.

This. Genos could probably handle them 1 on 1 but this whole team is too much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68
deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Was he using 10 seconds mode before Thunder Drill Cannon? If not, Psykos beam would be at the same level as the meteor.