Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#2 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Edited by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

imo

#4 Edited by LpnQ (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.
Genos cant hurt alucard, alucard cant hurt genos. Unless i'm missing something.

Alucard can potentially BFR him or just eat him with his dog.

@cpt_nice what do you think?

#5 Edited by cpt_nice (9874 posts) - - Show Bio

@lpnq:

Alucard himself is not fast enough to deal with Genos, but he can react to him. Genos is a bit slower than Sonic, and I think he was like mach 20 - 25? That is slower than Rip's bullet, which Alucard caught with his teeth

In theory Alucard could win quite easily via said bullet. It ripped easily through multiple fighter jets, so it should be able to go through Genos, and he will have a hard time tagging it. But Genos of course can function with a lot of damage to his 'body'.

Baskerville is also an option but Genos could just obliterate it.

All in all I am leaning towards Alucard, just because Genos has nothing in his arsenal to take care of Alucard permanently. And Alucard actually has really good resistance against flames.

#6 Posted by YFG (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Alucard have telekinesis? I'm pretty sure that's a BFR

#7 Posted by cpt_nice (9874 posts) - - Show Bio

@yfg: He never used it in combat before

Also, welcome to the Vine

#8 Edited by YFG (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice: yea you have a point there, maybe trolling Genos might work?

Thx btw

Avatar image for synchronized_123
#9 Edited by synchronized_123 (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:

@lpnq:

Alucard himself is not fast enough to deal with Genos, but he can react to him. Genos is a bit slower than Sonic, and I think he was like mach 20 - 25? That is slower than Rip's bullet, which Alucard caught with his teeth

In theory Alucard could win quite easily via said bullet. It ripped easily through multiple fighter jets, so it should be able to go through Genos, and he will have a hard time tagging it. But Genos of course can function with a lot of damage to his 'body'.

Baskerville is also an option but Genos could just obliterate it.

All in all I am leaning towards Alucard, just because Genos has nothing in his arsenal to take care of Alucard permanently. And Alucard actually has really good resistance against flames.

Genos' body is not that paper thin.

Here he is easily breaking the sword of a monster with his head. Those swords were capable of easily damaging his arms.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And here he is taking Sonic's exploding shurikens. They weren't even able to put a scratch on him. And as Genos stated, even a hundred of them can't hurt him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Genos was also fine after taking the air pressure of Saitama's punch which plowed through an entire land formation behind him.Skip to 3:09.

Loading Video...

#10 Posted by cpt_nice (9874 posts) - - Show Bio

@synchronized_123:

I never said his armor was paperthin? Just that if Rip's bullet can cut trough modern fighter jets like butter, it will also cut through Genos.

#11 Posted by KingCrimson (5345 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos is more durable than he's given credit for imo. That being said, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to Hellsing - I don't think I finished watching it - so not sure whether Alucard is fast enough to tag him anyway.

This is a stalemate at best for Genos imo. He can't put Alucard down period, and Rips bullet may be enough to hurt him if he gets tagged.

#12 Posted by cpt_nice (9874 posts) - - Show Bio

I also forgot, while slower than Rip's bullet, Dandyman's cards are still supersonic and cut clean through uranium-tip anti tank shells. And contrary to the bullet, Alucard can spam these.

#13 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back Genos

#14 Posted by wafflecone72 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

what isn't alucard like immortal or something. You didn't even use his pre shrodinger form. Im calling spite.

#15 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by wafflecone72 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by wafflecone72 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerevarine_11: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3s3r7i/respect_alucard_the_no_life_king_hellsing/?

#18 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Alicard has TK, and used in combat. So that's a win. I'm not sure if Genos is immune to illusions, so that is a possibility to win. Other than that Genos has no way to put Alucard down.

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
#19 Posted by ArubamuTheSmart (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I better watch this anime. Seems dope. Genos. I learned more about his durability.

#20 Posted by ONE_GOD (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos

Avatar image for madscientist224
#21 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos with toonforce wins.

Serious Genos dies. Again. And still.