Who'd win? For what reasons?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DeathHero61

Goku and Piccolo, and not because of usual DB hype, King Piccolo matches Genos output with casual waves of his hand, and boasted that he could destroy entire regions and even the world if he wanted to.(I will not assume to what degree but this boast likely means it wouldn't take long for him to systematically raze the planet's surface to the ground by destroying cities, mountains and other landscapes) so his firepower is likely on par with Genos, if not far beyond it, meaning Genos isn't special here. Sonic only has speed to boast about but OPM speed feats are hard to quantify for Sonic and Genos(who cannot be directly compared to characters with insane speed feats like Atomic Samurai, Saitama himself, Tatsumaki, etc)

Going by feats and scaling, Goku and Piccolo are significantly faster, so if a raw power advantage is non-existent, and they are slower, then nothing they have means anything to Goku and Piccolo and they should quite easily win.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So honestly, feats can actually be shown to prove Goku and Piccolo quite easily win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Piccolo, and not because of usual DB hype, King Piccolo matches Genos output with casual waves of his hand, and boasted that he could destroy entire regions and even the world if he wanted to.(I will not assume to what degree but this boast likely means it wouldn't take long for him to systematically raze the planet's surface to the ground by destroying cities, mountains and other landscapes) so his firepower is likely on par with Genos, meaning Genos isn't special. Sonic only has speed to boast about but OPM speed feats are hard to quantify for Sonic and Genos(who cannot be directly compared to characters with insane speed feats like Atomic Samurai, Saitama himself, Tatsumaki, etc)

Going by feats and scaling, Goku and Piccolo are significantly faster, so if a raw power advantage is non-existent, and they are slower, then nothing they have means anything to Goku and Piccolo and they should quite easily win.

Nice post, i can agree with this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic looks like a girl in that picture

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheWatcherKing

I don't remember how fast(or physically strong) Goku and Piccolo were at this time, but if they can keep up with Genos and Sonic then they might win.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Piccolo, and not because of usual DB hype, King Piccolo matches Genos output with casual waves of his hand, and boasted that he could destroy entire regions and even the world if he wanted to.(I will not assume to what degree but this boast likely means it wouldn't take long for him to systematically raze the planet's surface to the ground by destroying cities, mountains and other landscapes) so his firepower is likely on par with Genos, if not far beyond it, meaning Genos isn't special here. Sonic only has speed to boast about but OPM speed feats are hard to quantify for Sonic and Genos(who cannot be directly compared to characters with insane speed feats like Atomic Samurai, Saitama himself, Tatsumaki, etc)

*applause*

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 alextheboss  Online

Goku and Piccolo. I don't think they can survive a direct city level blast, and Goku and Piccolo are faster too I think. They are at least close enough in speed to land hits.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB team

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers