#401 Posted by UltimateSage (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should be locked.smh

Who knew bleach fans would go as far as to ignore their own scans.

I even circled it for you guys:

No Caption Provided

Bleach gets downplayed they say, it has a smaller fanbase they say.

#402 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Who would've thought a Naruto fanboy would ignore all the context behind those scans just because they agree with his argument. What a surprise.

#403 Edited by KingogKings777 (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@undre: Where in that scan does it say he put his reiatsu in the pole?

And didn't I tell you that mach 6million Rukia, Mach 10 million Byakuya, universal yhwank, multi-planetary ichigo, Outerversal kenpachi and galaxy level gremmy were going in my "To Remember List"?

wat

#404 Posted by UltimateSage (2037 posts) - - Show Bio
#405 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Your profile aswell as the absurd claims you make on any thread with a Naruto character in it told me.

#406 Posted by UltimateSage (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Right, my claims are absurd when you're the person who believes KN6 naruto>>The Bijuus and soifon's bankai is stronger than a normal bijuudama.

#407 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: Right, my claims are absurd when you're the person who believes KN6 naruto>>The Bijuus and

It's so absurd that half of Kurama is able to body 5 Bijuu at the same time and that KN6 who was giving Pain a hard time is stronger than Matatabi who was demolished by Hidan (Complete fodder) and Kakuzu (Essentially fodder) Oh no, where's the logic.

soifon's bankai is stronger than a normal bijuudama.

Where did I say this?

#408 Posted by UltimateSage (2037 posts) - - Show Bio
#409 Posted by UltimateSage (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: Right, my claims are absurd when you're the person who believes KN6 naruto>>The Bijuus and

It's so absurd that half of Kurama is able to body 5 Bijuu at the same time and that KN6 who was giving Pain a hard time is stronger than Matatabi who was demolished by Hidan (Complete fodder) and Kakuzu (Essentially fodder) Oh no, where's the logic.

Where did I say this?

Yes, it is. 50% Kurama bodied the 5 bijuu because he has naruto with him and we're told a perfect jinchuuriki is stronger than the bijuu itself.

I don't remember much, but didn't Kakuzu and hidan only defeat the Jinchuuriki yugito? And wasn't the fight off panel so we don't know how they defeated her anyways? Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Nvm, you didn't say it was stronger ,you said it was unimpressive.

#410 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

Where did I say this?

Yes, it is. 50% Kurama bodied the 5 bijuu because he has naruto with him and we're told a perfect jinchuuriki is stronger than the bijuu itself.

The fact that 50% Kurama bodied the 5 Bijuu, why is it a stretch to say that KN6 is stronger than one of the weakest Bijuu lol? KN6 is a good chunk of Kurama's power.

I don't remember much, but didn't Kakuzu and hidan only defeat the Jinchuuriki yugito? And wasn't the fight off panel so we don't know how they defeated her anyways? Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

No, they fought Matatabi, the Blue cat/lion thing. It was off panel, but we see that neither of them have any injuries after the fight and not even their Akatsuki robes are damaged.

Nvm, you didn't say it was stronger ,you said it was unimpressive.

#411 Posted by ManimalMan (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakuzu and hidan fought yuugito in her bijuu form and defeated her with hidan's death possession blood.

We got to sea a little of the fight, namely the duo surviving his from matabi and even a fireball from her.

Bijuu 1-8 are roughly equal though and have better feats than kn6.

Not really sure what this has to do genjutsu and or KS tho.

#412 Edited by Undre (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: @ultimatesage:sofions bankia is biju bomb level especial when the explosion it self is the same size as the biju

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Soifon bankia dwarfts builds like this moutian

#413 Posted by ManimalMan (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: her bankai can't even cover kurakara town.

#414 Posted by UltimateSage (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@limitlesssigil: @ultimatesage:sofions bankia is biju bomb level especial when the explosion it self is the same size as the biju

Soifon bankia dwarfts builds like this moutian

Have you heard of perspective? It would help you alot.

And why do you always compare manga and anime drawn by different people?

It doesn't look that impressive using the manga, does it?

No Caption Provided

Nothin in bleach until fragor comes close to bijuudamas in Desructive power.

#415 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman said:

Kakuzu and hidan fought yuugito in her bijuu form and defeated her with hidan's death possession blood.

We got to sea a little of the fight, namely the duo surviving his from matabi and even a fireball from her.

Bijuu 1-8 are roughly equal though and have better feats than kn6.

Not really sure what this has to do genjutsu and or KS tho.

Wrong, it's unanimously agreed that the Bijuu get vastly weaker according to their number of tails, Shukaku being stalemated by Gamabunta, Matatabi being beaten by Hidan and Kakuzu, both of which are essentially fodder. What have the first 5 Bijuu done that puts them above KN6?

#416 Posted by FaradaySloth (8531 posts) - - Show Bio

>You need Chakra for Genjutsu to work, here is a BoS scan that said so

>bUt iT WaS deBUnKeD lAtER iN tHe SToRy

>Humans can touch Hollows, here is a BoS scan that said so

>tHiS iS CLeArLY tRuE

#417 Posted by Undre (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: @ultimatesage: lol thats not the full explosion. And their are plenty of characters biju bomb level befor fragor

Pillars in LN are biju bomb size. Asking you can see that pillar is the same size as kurama and sussanoo who are both moutain size

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Those same pillars got dwarft by first form ulqiorias cero thats already multi biju bomb level. His cero blew a massive hole in LN and his laza dwafts LN.

Hell even base Grimmjow can destroy LN thats multi biju bomb level

#418 Posted by UltimateSage (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Sloth looking kinda salty.lol

#419 Edited by ManimalMan (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: nope, its a misconception thats even addressed in-verse. We've seen the 2 tails fight alongside its siblings and its showings were on par with them.

Gamabunta was also able to momentarily hold down 100% kurama so I dont see how thats a low showing for shukaku.

Hidan and kakuzu used a hax ability(wound sharing) to beat matabi. They also had limited forms of immortal and hardening on their side.

Kage level shinobi take on bijuu all the time either via hax like minato and madara, or with brute force like the raikage.

The first 5 bijuu can produce bijuudama's much larger than Kn6's as well as take hits from 50% kurama with minor damage.the 4 tails could even swing the 8 tails around like a toy.

#420 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman said:

@limitlesssigil: nope, its a misconception thats even addressed in-verse. We've seen the 2 tails fight alongside its siblings and its showings were on par with them.

Sakura was fighting alongside BM Naruto and EMS Sasuke so they're all equals?

Gamabunta was also able to momentarily hold down 100% kurama so I dont see how thats a low showing for shukaku.

Via his weight, Minato summoned him ontop of the 9 tails, two completely different scenarios.

Hidan and kakuzu used a hax ability(wound sharing) to beat matabi. They also had limited forms of immortal and hardening on their side.

Doesn't change the fact that they're both fodder, and that they defeated Matatabi and that they'd both lose to KN6 Naruto. And how does that even work? Do Bijuu bleed now?

Kage level shinobi take on bijuu all the time either via hax like minato and madara, or with brute force like the raikage.

Neither Hidan or Kakuzu are as strong as any of those three.

The first 5 bijuu can produce bijuudama's much larger than Kn6's as well as take hits from 50% kurama with minor damage.the 4 tails could even swing the 8 tails around like a toy.

So... They don't have any feats that are greater than KN6?

#421 Posted by ManimalMan (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: comparable to kcm naruto and susanoo-less sasuke maybe, she couldn't keep up once they brought out bm mode and Susanoo.

Take a look at the panel it isn't just weigh, bunta actually had kurama in a hold. The weight also isnt a good indicator seeing as how even 50% kurama could rag doll bijuu sized enemies.

They had a sample of yuugito's blood before she transformed.Under those same circumstances kn6 would definitely have lost against them.

They dont be as strong since they had hax and good conditions. The whole point of the akatsuki is that the members have skillsets that allow them to take down a bijuu and their jinchuriki.

How about you show kn6 doing anything on the level I described?

#422 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman said:

@limitlesssigil: comparable to kcm naruto and susanoo-less sasuke maybe, she couldn't keep up once they brought out bm mode and Susanoo.

So she was completely useless against Kaguya, and during their 3 way deadlock thing?

Take a look at the panel it isn't just weigh, bunta actually had kurama in a hold. The weight also isnt a good indicator seeing as how even 50% kurama could rag doll bijuu sized enemies.

He was summoned above Kurama and landed ontop of him, pushing all his weight onto Kurama, anyone would struggle in that scenario even if you are capable of lifting it.

They had a sample of yuugito's blood before she transformed.Under those same circumstances kn6 would definitely have lost against them.

Proof of this?

They dont be as strong since they had hax and good conditions. The whole point of the akatsuki is that the members have skillsets that allow them to take down a bijuu and their jinchuriki.

And to do such a task requires you to be strong.

How about you show kn6 doing anything on the level I described?

You didn't describe anything other than "They can create bigger Bijuudamas" and "they can lift things the same size as them" I don't need to counter any of this because it doesn't matter, KN6 has the virtue of fighting the strongest Akatsuki member of that time and overwhelming said Akatasuki member.

Also just to add, Kurama literally says he's the strongest Bijuu and that Shukaku and Matatabi are the two weakest

No Caption Provided

#423 Posted by Godren (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu has been dismantled in this thread lol

#424 Posted by ManimalMan (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: cool, so youre just gonna ignore gyuki saying thats all bullshit in the next panel?

#425 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman said:

@limitlesssigil: cool, so youre just gonna ignore gyuki saying thats all bullshit in the next panel?

And Gyuki's word is more reliable than Kurama's because of what? It's very clear that Kurama is more knowledgeable than Gyuki due to how he literally leads, Gyuki, Guy, Kakashi and Naruto against the 10 tails and constructs a plan.

#426 Edited by ManimalMan (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: he's more dominant and likes being incharge, not more knowledgable. They're literally the exact same age.

Kurama is highly arrogant and likes pissing people off. He spent most of the series deceiving and misleadingMeanwhile gyuki, who by your logic is the second strongest, is offended at the notion the other bijuu being weaker than him.

There's no point in kishi including this panel unless it adds new information.

#427 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman said:

@limitlesssigil: he's more dominant and likes being incharge, not more knowledgable. They're literally the exact same age.

Kurama is highly arrogant and likes pissing people off. Meanwhile gyuki, who by your logic is the second strongest, is offended at the notion the other bijuu being weaker than him.

There's no point in kishi including this panel unless it adds new information.

It's a literal fact that he's more knowledgeable, who knew the most about the 10 tails? Kurama

Who took charge and led the others as a leader? Kurama

Who was it that decided to spread his chakra from Naruto to the other shinobi? Kurama

Like it's not even deniable, quit being ignorant.

#428 Posted by ManimalMan (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: lol wow.

They were both dropping knowledge on the 10 tails left and right. They were both part of the same being and created together. It's straight up impossible for one to be more knowledgable than the other on this issue.

Taking charge doesnt mean he's more knowledgable. Obito took charge ahead of madara against the shinobi alliance and he sure as hell wasn't more knowledgable.

Spreading chakra to the rest of the alliance was actually shikaku's idea. You should probably read the chapter before calling anyone ignorant.

#429 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman said:

@limitlesssigil: lol wow.

They were both dropping knowledge on the 10 tails left and right. They were both part of the same being and created together. It's straight up impossible for one to be more knowledgable than the other on this issue.

Why is it impossible? They can both learn, it stands to reason that one's learned more than the other. They're not bound to having the same knowledge and power for all eternity just because they came from the same being, again further ignorance.

Taking charge doesnt mean he's more knowledgable. Obito took charge ahead of madara against the shinobi alliance and he sure as hell wasn't more knowledgable.

Madara didn't have any choice but to let Obito take charge, he needed Obito to trust him in order for him to revive Madara. Neither Gyuki or Kakashi (Who you'd think would be the better option here) rejected Kurama taking charge.

Spreading chakra to the rest of the alliance was actually shikaku's idea. You should probably read the chapter before calling anyone ignorant.

I meant when he gave Kakashi the chakra, which then translated to giving it to the rest of the Shinobi.

#430 Posted by naknoemo00 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Wrong and wrong, KS can affect you without even being released, Aizen affected Yhwach without release while being constrained to a chair.

See, this is what I mean, you still ignore arguments and spam the bullshit over and over again.

Why do you assume illusion resistance is effective against KS? You dont even need illusion resistance in Naruto to resist or to be freed from a genjutsu, you can still be freed, so I established that fact, that Naruto genjutsu has inherently weaknesses that KS doesn't have, KS is repeatedly confirmed to not have any weaknesses while Naruto genjutsu does have it and that is established early in the manga.

You're using your own headcannon to establish logic which is why you have no logic, you put your own headcannon above feats, evidence and facts.

There is NOTHING to suggest illusion resistance effective against KS while Naruto genjutsu is established to have several weaknesses early on in the show.

#431 Edited by Tetsukage (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: You're wasting your time with sigil, he doesn't admit anything no matter how many times you prove him wrong, he has a warped view on everything. And he's a hard Bleach fan.

#432 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu outclassed KS. Ywach didn’t even know he was under KS so he is weak against illusions. But in Naruto illusions are like the Uchiha clans speciality. Obito controlled a Hokage Level person and the guy didn’t even know he was being controlled. And this was Sharingan or MS Obito. There are even stronger Genjutsu eye users like EMS Sauce and Rinnegan Madara. Hell Madara casted Genjutsu on himself to be resurrected

#433 Posted by Tetsukage (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

@naknoemo00: Naruto characters have mind attack resistance, Bleach characters do not it's that simple.

#434 Posted by UltimateSage (2037 posts) - - Show Bio
#435 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

*Bleach fanboys when they attempt to wank KS out of existence by giving it feats it never had*

No Caption Provided

#436 Posted by FaradaySloth (8531 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Sloth looking kinda salty.lol

Nah, I'm just calling out your obvious hypocrisy.

#437 Posted by gabrielbelmont (795 posts) - - Show Bio

what the naruto fanboys do not understand, is that KS does not attack the mind, but the soul, so therefore to have resistance to TP does not mean shit or crap.

#438 Posted by Tetsukage (1994 posts) - - Show Bio
#439 Posted by gabrielbelmont (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: I'm sorry, but I will not argue with idiots.

#440 Posted by Tetsukage (1994 posts) - - Show Bio
#441 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

nine pages of the same argument being thrown...how unsightly.

No Caption Provided

#442 Posted by Tetsukage (1994 posts) - - Show Bio
#443 Posted by gabrielbelmont (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: cry as much as you want, it does not change the reality of the facts.

#444 Posted by TheBalance (667 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: explain how this mind attack resistance works

#445 Edited by silentNightz (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: Karakura town is pretty big, bigger than Konoha. Remember, its a modern day city, skyscrapers and everything

#446 Posted by Tetsukage (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabrielbelmont: You don't know what a fact is or the definition of a fact, further proving the the whole "pot calling the kettle black".

#447 Posted by Tetsukage (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: Resistance to mind based attacks come in many forms.

From Tony Stark blocking the signals, to the Sharigan seeing through the illusion.

#448 Posted by TheBalance (667 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: what if I tell you that the sharingan's visual prowess won't be excluded from Kyoka Suigetsu's ability? Meaning what it sees is controlled by Kyoka Suigetsu.

Genjutsu affects the 5 senses but it doesn't affect anything outside of the physical body parts which means, if there is some secondary connection to any sense, such as the sharingan, it can be seen through. It works by manipulating chakra inside one's brain and of course, it gets more tricky with the levels.

Reikaku/Reiatsu chikaku would fall in that area because it's a secondary, actually it's more reliable than the physical eye, yet it was worthless before Kyoka Suigetsu.

The Almighty- The ability to SEE infinite futures and manipulate them. Surely something like this cannot be caught in the genjutsu as it is a highly potent visual and reality manipulating power. Being able to SEE already destroys any chance of escaping Kyoka Suigetsu, regardless of what means sight comes through. Simply put the Sharingan is worthless because it can see. Regardless of what medium, these senses will be manipulated. Sensing through ANY means, is under it's control.

The only clear drawback of this power is it's activation requirement, which requires the use of the physical eye. And of course, Bleach characters aren't immune to their own power, so to prevent the user from seeing his own illusions, his hand must stay on the blade before releasing it. This is not exclusive to him so others can avoid it that way aswell.

From Tony Stark blocking the signals

Something such as signal blocking is insignificant. Once, put under it's control, even an astral object such as the soul cannot escape it. It's baisically a soul connection as the corresponding bankai cannot be activated when an unconnected soul comes in the domain of it's spiritual pressure.

#449 Posted by Tetsukage (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance: both are baseless.

1.) Yhwach was able to tell he was being messed with, a Sharigan would have no trouble.

2.) Aizen himself stated they wouldn't work on Ichigo.

3.) KS does just happen it's a power which is sent via something

#450 Posted by ManimalMan (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: appearantly most of the area around Tokyo is super urbanized so you end up with small cities having skyscrapers.

Most of the cities in the area kurakara town is in barely scratch hundred thousands when it comes to population.

Anyways the point is that soifon's bankai explosion not even being as big is a small to mid sized city is weird