#351 Posted by Saxz (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage:

It would for now but since you have knowledge of the verse,i'll just reference the fights

Byakuya Vs As Nodt

Byakuya Vs Pepe

Rukia Vs As Nodt

Mask de masculine Vs Rose

Yachiru(possibly Kenpachi since he trained her) VS sternritter Vanishing point

On a lesser scale

Lille Vs shunsui

Aizen VS Shinji

Bambeita Vs Shinji

#352 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: iirc,kishimoto stated ninjutsu cant cause physical harm. In this case itachi just tricked her heart into stopping, he didnt physically damage anything.

Kinda like how sasuke could cause C's legs to stop working temporarily even after the genjutsu was released.

Genjutsu is just an application of yin release which has been shown to be able to cause physical damage and kishi isn't the most consistent when it comes to interviews.

#353 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: Two can play at that.

Show me KS working on ninjas with chakra or it working on pure chakra(bujuus). I'll wait.

Do the Ninja have senses? Then it works on them rofl, stop being ignorant.

Until then KS=fodder genjutsu.

Haha Aizen Solo's Narutoverse with KS, UMAD?

#354 Posted by gabrielbelmont (893 posts) - - Show Bio

ninjas have soul? so it works on them, it's that simple.

#355 Edited by Godren (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I think one of the novels say that only Shinobi have chakra, but Naruto states everyone in the verse has chakra in Boruto.

#356 Posted by TheBalance (741 posts) - - Show Bio

@chakko said:

@limitlesssigil:

1. Except people with TP resistance, also too bad that Genjutsu always works even if the victims looks at a naked girl before the caster hits you with it. I couldn't say the same for KS, LOL. Next.

2. Go to tell this to Yamamoto and Yhwach. Next.

3. Except people with TP resistance, still that's a shitty weak point, and this is was my purpose from the beginning. Find weak points. Next.

4. Except people with TP resistance...and Christ if you're blind you don't need to know that, LMAO. Next.

5. Go to tell this to Aizen himself:

No Caption Provided

Sure, KS is godlike power in Bleach because no one has TP resistance or counters or else...but in Naruto...it's just common Genjutsu. If somethinf is OMGIMPOSSIBLE in Bleach doesn't mean every other fiction on earth should be defenseless against it. Next.

6. Kotoamatsukami, Izanami, Tsukuyomi, basic 3 Tomoe Sharingan Genjutsu, MS Genjutsu, Tayuya's Soud Genjutsu etc. etc.

Kyoka Suigetsu is perfect hypnosis. Any sense or ability to see is under its control, any sense or ability to feel is under it's control etc. TP resistance is negged, because you can't flux chakra or SEE through it because even the mighty sharingan's VISUAL prowess will be under it's control. "I trained my eye to counter genjutsu". Wonder the counter measures the Gotei thought of against KS. Oh wait, there aren't any since you're screwed after getting under it. It disrupts the preception of time aswell.

Reikaku/Reiatsu chikaku- is a technique where one baisically sees with their soul. One uses this over their eyesight when in battle. It's what Tousen Kaname Taichou uses to see. Poweful potential tp resistance since their brains respond to their soul more than their eyes which would amount to seeing through a genjutsu.

There are even bakudo illusions which an Aizen fake cased to spy on Shinji. He saw through it while conversing with Urahara and reversed it like nothing.

OT: both are dangerous in their own right, and I believe genjutsu is more useful, but being unnder Kyoka Suigetsu's unbreakable control for over 100 years is gold.

Depends on what the purpose is. If it's used for someone with TP resistance. KS takes it.

If it's a one time use for someone without TP resistance, then genjutsu.

#357 Posted by TheBalance (741 posts) - - Show Bio

Show me KS working on ninjas with chakra or it working on pure chakra(bujuus). I'll wait.

Being able to see, is the only requirement. After that, all senses and sensing abilities are screwed.

#358 Edited by naknoemo00 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

This TP resistance bullshit needs to stop, Naruverse characters dont even need to have TP resistance to be freed from genjutsu, it's enough to be aware about it when it comes to low level genjutsu to break free, otherwise someone can poke you, even others can be freed from high level genjutsu, Kabuto released himself, and it wasn't even a TP resistance feat. See the point? Naruto genjutsu has inherently weaknesses, that is why Naruto TP resistance is effective against Naruto genjutsu. TP resistance is irrelevant, that is why KS is different, there is no weakness.

Arguing TP resistance requires KS to have actually showed any weaknesses or counters besides a temporary fix thats based of physical contact with the sword of the user and not an ability or any sort of defense, until KS has showed weaknesses, arguing that TP resistance would be effective against KS is just forcing your own headcannon and nothing else, I'm sorry, but if you want to be reasonable, you need to accept the fact that KS cannot be countered.

#359 Posted by naknoemo00 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: You're a troll, you deliberately ignore arguments you can't answer just to repeat the same bullshit over and over again, I've just explained why it is a feat for KS to be able to affect Yhwach, when he can LITERALLY SEE EVERY ABILITY FROM EVERY SINGLE REALITY AND TURN THEM OFF.

I hope people dont waste their time arguing with you.

#360 Posted by Undre (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: you do know chakra was created from spirit energy lol. So KS works easy.

#361 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebalance:

@ultimatesage said:

Being able to see, is the only requirement. After that, all senses and sensing abilities are screwed.

That's the only requirement for ks while genjutsu can be activated by sound, touch, sight, eye contact and other shit.

@ultimatesage: You're a troll, you deliberately ignore arguments you can't answer just to repeat the same bullshit over and over again, I've just explained why it is a feat for KS to be able to affect Yhwach, when he can LITERALLY SEE EVERY ABILITY FROM EVERY SINGLE REALITY AND TURN THEM OFF.

I hope people dont waste their time arguing with you.

KS being able to effect yhwach is because he doesn't have any illusion based resistance, almighty got nothing to do with it. And how am I ignoring when you haven't even posted a single scan of your bleach characters breaking themselves out of an illusion based attack?

#362 Posted by Undre (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@naknoemo00: lol he claims he has a life outside of CV thats why he doesnt repsond. Yet he has time to respond on other comments he can answer. But when its hard evidence he has nothing to say

#363 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Then why wouldn't genjutsu work on spirits if chakra has spirit energy in it?

#364 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Just like how those "spirits" have senses too, stop being so IGNORANT. seriously read what you write. This is all of what I'm getting from you:

No Caption Provided

Ks= fodder genjutsu, deal with it.

#365 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

Just like how those "spirits" have senses too, stop being so IGNORANT. seriously read what you write. This is all of what I'm getting from you:

No Caption Provided

They're going to use Genjutsu on something they can't see or touch apparently, you heard it here first, from a real life Naruto fanboy.

#366 Edited by Godren (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu on Cthulhu btw

#367 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

No Caption Provided

They're going to use Genjutsu on something they can't see or touch apparently, you heard it here first, from a real life Naruto fanboy.

Wow, and you say I ignorant? Why wouldn't ninjas be able to see spirits? Fodder ninjas were able to see dan in his spirit form fine. And seeing his own just fine.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Why wouldn't ninjas be able to see and touch spirits now?

Bleach characters are not intangible, nor have they ever been as proven by the following :

1) Ichigo getting smashed through a wall, the wall broke = GG intangibility

No Caption Provided

2)Ichigo getting smashed on the ground, clearly didn't phase through it and felt the impact (lost conciseness) = GG intangibility.

No Caption Provided

There is more examples like:( can't seem to post tho)

3)Chad, who was a normal human being at the time, punching a hollow. Rukia even comments that NORMALhumans can touch hollow and shinigami's but not see them = GG intangibility :

4)Ikkaku getting punched through buildings, clearly didn't phase through them either = GG intangibility :

5) Chad using a telephone pole to attack a Hollow = GG intangibility :

Conclusion : R.I.P Intangibility wank.

No Caption Provided

#368 Edited by Undre (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: actually i was wrong spiritual energy in naruto means mind energy.

But chakra in General comes from nature energy. Spirit energy in bleach comes from super natrual energy.

#369 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

No Caption Provided

Wow, and you say I ignorant? Why wouldn't ninjas be able to see spirits? Fodder ninjas were able to see dan in his spirit form fine. And seeing his own just fine.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

And that translates to Bleach how? You can only see spirits with Reiatsu in Bleach and unfortunately, Naruto characters don't have that.

Why wouldn't ninjas be able to see and touch spirits now?

Bleach characters are not intangible, nor have they ever been as proven by the following :

1) Ichigo getting smashed through a wall, the wall broke = GG intangibility

No Caption Provided

2)Ichigo getting smashed on the ground, clearly didn't phase through it and felt the impact (lost conciseness) = GG intangibility.

No Caption Provided

There is more examples like:( can't seem to post tho)

3)Chad, who was a normal human being at the time, punching a hollow. Rukia even comments that NORMALhumans can touch hollow and shinigami's but not see them = GG intangibility :

4)Ikkaku getting punched through buildings, clearly didn't phase through them either = GG intangibility :

5) Chad using a telephone pole to attack a Hollow = GG intangibility :

Conclusion : R.I.P Intangibility wank.

No Caption Provided

I concede on the unable to touch part, they still can't see them though.

#370 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: "super natural energy" lol, where did you find that at?

#371 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I'll explain how they will see spirits next, since apparently bleach spirits are extra "special" from normal spirits.smh

#372 Edited by gabrielbelmont (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

so far no Naruto fanboy, answered my question:

'' aizen uses KS on a ninja. now the question I ask is:

1- How will the ninja know that he was affected by KS?

2- How will the ninja get away with this? ''

#373 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: I'll explain how they will see spirits next, since apparently bleach spirits are extra "special" from normal spirits.smh

Complete waste of time, unless you can prove Narutoverse has Reiatsu (They don't).

There's no rules in Naruto about being unable to see spirits so it's no surprise they could see him.

#374 Posted by Godren (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't we have this discussion yesterday lmao?

#375 Edited by Undre (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: @ultimatesage: actually naruto verse shouldn't be able to touch them.

No Caption Provided

And aizen and ichigo are transcendent. Unless they lower their power so people can sense them or interact thats the only way gin could touch aizen.

No Caption Provided

#376 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Then how is chad( a normal human at that time) able to touch them?

#377 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Even at this time he wasn't normal, have you read the series? This is the period where he and Orihime subconsciously develop powers when they're close to Rukia's Gigae (Because she has the Hogyoku and their desire to be stronger materializes.)

#378 Posted by InvadedTBD (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is literally gonna go on forever. This debate will never end, because it's a matter of preference. Can't really prove which is better than the other.

#379 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: Yep, it's a popularity contest, and unfortunately on this site Naruto is more popular than Bleach.

#380 Posted by KingogKings777 (2023 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@manimalman said:

@limitlesssigil:

Blindness doesnt apply to ems users and and the chakra pool thing is relative. It's explicitly stated that only a sharingan user with itachi's blood(sasuke) can break it. Manipulating a victims sense of time to the point that they instantly die of old age > just showing them some illusions.

Madara and Sasuke are the only EMS users, Itachi's Tsukuyomi still causes him blindness. Questionable how canon that novel is due to never having been written by Kishimoto.

Please don't start that debate again.

What debate? The Novel wasn't written by Kishimoto lol, there's no debate to be had, that's factual.

You missed that thread?

#381 Posted by gabrielbelmont (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Where are the mods to close this?

#382 Posted by Godren (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

are you trolling? we literally had this discussion yesterday lmao.

#383 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio
#384 Posted by FaradaySloth (9212 posts) - - Show Bio

Chad’s not a normal human- y’know, I’ve seen enough proof that people don’t bother to read Bleach, understandable, it’s 74 volumes, it’s long...

#385 Posted by Undre (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: XD he does that alot he pretends not to know things. Its hard pill for him to swallow

#386 Posted by Undre (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: you remember mach 6,000,000 rukia and universal ap Kenpachi perfectly fine tho XD

#387 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@kingogkings777 said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@manimalman said:

@limitlesssigil:

Blindness doesnt apply to ems users and and the chakra pool thing is relative. It's explicitly stated that only a sharingan user with itachi's blood(sasuke) can break it. Manipulating a victims sense of time to the point that they instantly die of old age > just showing them some illusions.

Madara and Sasuke are the only EMS users, Itachi's Tsukuyomi still causes him blindness. Questionable how canon that novel is due to never having been written by Kishimoto.

Please don't start that debate again.

What debate? The Novel wasn't written by Kishimoto lol, there's no debate to be had, that's factual.

You missed that thread?

Wut

No Caption Provided

#388 Posted by InvadedTBD (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I know.

Off topic: I made a favorite Zanpakuto thread and would like your opinion as a bleach debater.

Do you mind commenting? Thanks

#389 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

@ultimatesage said:

Even at this time he wasn't normal, have you read the series? This is the period where he and Orihime subconsciously develop powers when they're close to Rukia's Gigae (Because she has the Hogyoku and their desire to be stronger materializes.)

Rukia even comments that NORMAL humans can touch hollow and shinigami's but not see them in the same scan you posted. It's like you guys don’t even read your own book.

@undre said:

@godren: XD he does that alot he pretends not to know things. Its hard pill for him to swallow

Right,

Then explain to me why how Chad used a telephone pole to attack a Hollow and defeated it.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

At least I don't go straight to insults when I don't have an argument.lol

No Caption Provided

I know you guys are salty about this, but get over it.

#390 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@faradaysloth:

@limitlesssigil said:

@ultimatesage said:

Rukia even comments that NORMAL humans can touch hollow and shinigami's but not see them in the same scan you posted. It's like you guys don’t even read your own book.

Because Rukia is so knowledgeable about Human Beings and her word is law. Did the thought ever cross your mind that she thought Chad was a normal human when he actually wasn't?

@undre said:

Right,

Then explain to me why how Chad used a telephone pole to attack a Hollow and defeated it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

At least I don't go straight to insults when I don't have an argument.lol

No Caption Provided

I know you guys are salty about this, but get over it.

#391 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio
#392 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Not just chad, Rukia says that normal humans can touch hollows and shinigamis, but not see them.

Good job on addressing my other counters.lol

#393 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil: Not just chad, Rukia says that normal humans can touch hollows and shinigamis, but not see them.

She says it in reference to seeing Chad hit that hollow.

Good job on addressing my other counters.lol

It didn't look like your other points were intended for me so I didn't bother.

#394 Posted by Undre (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: lol it was already stated the reason chad could hit the hollow was because ichigos spirit energy helped awaken them. And chad hit with the pole becasue he put his reastu in it

#395 Edited by InvadedTBD (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I'll bump it. Sorry on a trash phone, can't even link smh.

Here's the link.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/favorite-zanpakuto-2003066

#396 Posted by Godren (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

technically that light poke has a soul btw, what does that scan have to do with genjutsu btw?

#397 Posted by Rxdking (991 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAH BUMPERINO

#398 Posted by FaradaySloth (9212 posts) - - Show Bio

If humans can interact with hollows then they would practically be the real boogeyman and no one would want to go outside. Ever since episode 1/chapter 1 Hollow have been roaming the Human World wherever whenever, for it to do so and humans just casually live there lives doesn't make any logical sense.

This thread is toxic af...

#399 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is toxic af...

Loading Video...

#400 Posted by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Where in that scan does it say he put his reiatsu in the pole?

And didn't I tell you that mach 6million Rukia, Mach 10 million Byakuya, universal yhwank, multi-planetary ichigo, Outerversal kenpachi and galaxy level gremmy were going in my "To Remember List"?