#251 Posted by Saxz (176 posts) - - Show Bio

The things that makes KS stomps genjutsu so much(excluding IT) is that there is literally no way to break out of it 100 years and you are still being trolled.

Unlike genjutsu which can be broken in several ways

Also why is Izanagi considered genjutsu in this argument,its not even mind manipulation, it's closer to low key reality warping

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#253 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio
#254 Posted by Godren (3788 posts) - - Show Bio

Like he legit says it controls your chakra, the reason Jins can break is because they have different chakra on demand so they can always break it.

#255 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: I asked my friend, a Naruto fan, he said he wouldn’t call genjutsu TP. Who has to tell you that genjutsu is not TP...what authority do you need to say they are not the same?

Let’s try this: I’m thinking of a creature with 4 legs, a tail, fur, and teeth? In all seriousness, what animal do you think I’m thinking of? I’m going to use it to put this TP thing to bed

#256 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil: that's still debunked in that thread you ignored.

I didn't ignore that thread you posted, it hasn't been debunked at all. You can't debunk direct words written by the Author lmao.

#257 Posted by Godren (3788 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I think about it, this is literally utterly useless against Bleach characters especially Quincy because they're always absorbing energy around them which means it will always be disrupted lmao.

#258 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio
#259 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil: yes you can, things can be retconed.

It wasn't retconned. Just accept you're wrong, you're going against direct scans here.

#260 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: I haven't replied to you in a while chances are I probably won't

#261 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Izanami is an instant win.

Izanagi is a second life both worth the cost of an eye in a life or death situation.

#262 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: you're the one going against scans, that link shows scans proving you wrong.

#263 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil: Izanami is an instant win.

Wrong

Izanagi is a second life both worth the cost of an eye in a life or death situation.

Second life, but their second life is now meaningless since they're essentially at half their strength with 1 less eye.

#264 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@chakko: Genjutsu users are not as common as you think, most can’t use it in practical battle, Sharringan genjutsu are expensive as hell, Tōsen’s Benihiko can do the same thing with less effort.

Also, this thread is kinda vague when I think about it. Is it asking which is the best? Most efficient? Deadliest? Should clear tht up...

#265 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Right Izanami traps you in an endless lope, you can do what ever you want after that. It's game over.

This doesn't even make sense. It gives you a second life that's never a bad thing.

#266 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil:

Right Izanami traps you in an endless lope, you can do what ever you want after that. It's game over.

This doesn't even make sense. It gives you a second life that's never a bad thing.

How doesn't this make sense to you? It gives you a second life but it doesn't win you the battle, it just makes you weaker for your second life.

#267 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: thts trapping, and it’s slimy. U know this isn’t about which is better anymore, u can’t argue the actual points. Ur gonna do a CaV, and it’s gonna be a popularity contest in essence.... thts all most Bleach/Naruto things come down to.

#268 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: it won Obito the battle.

The person you're fighting doesn't know what's happening. Only you do.

#269 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil: it won Obito the battle.

Because Obito was already massively stronger than Konan, the only reason she was any threat was due to the paper bomb ocean thing, Once he survived that it was over.

The person you're fighting doesn't know what's happening. Only you do.

#270 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: well tht may be because I’ve countered everything u’ve attempted to sell as reasonable

#271 Edited by naknoemo00 (172 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Thats ridiculous, why do you assume there is any resistance against KS when confirmed both by multiple statements and on panel feats that it cannot be countered in anyway besides holding the blade? Why do you assume a ability from a different universe will have weaknesses against abilitys from another universe? Why do you assume they're even close to the same when KS is completely different then any Naruto genjutsu meaning it would have different properties and interacts completely different.

That entire argument is based headcannon, there's not a single shred of real evidence to support this claim, however evidence support the fact that KS cannot be countered and even works against a being that can see and predict all future realities, can mold and shape them as he whishes to, can turn off abilities making them powerless.

Sadly, when it comes to high end feats by Naruto genjutsu, sharingan falls short compared to KS, sharingan promises alot but in reality is countered by multiple ways and not as effective as KS, not even close, while KS has raped the entire Bleachverse from beginning to end.

It's hillarious how all Naruto fans feels the need to compare all Naruto genjutsus combined with one Bleach ability, that tells you how powerful KS is and deep inside, everyone knows this, while Bleach fans doesn't feel the need to compare KS to anything because they know it completely and utterly overpowers any Naruto genjutsu.

How about this, lets assume KS is counterable, how is any Naruto characters countering KS, when Yhwach who could literally SEE the futures, alter it and turn ANY ability he is hit or affected by completely powerless, couldn't predict it, counter it nor even perceive he was under it?

#272 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: no it's because I don't feel like debating someone I can barely understand what their saying.

#273 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: don’t try to switch focus to Sigil because I already destroyed those genjutsu faults. But it has become clear to me tht you believe genjutsu superiority is determined by how many thing it does or doesn’t do....should’ve known

#274 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: imagine if Yhwach had Izanagi after that arrow hit him, then say something like it's pointless lmao.

No matter how you look at it a second chance is worth an eye.

Also Obito didn't get weaker after using so it moot point.

#275 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: no its stronger because it has more uses, it's more potent, and it's more Hax.

#276 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: imagine if Yhwach had Izanagi after that arrow hit him, then say something like it's pointless lmao.

He has something better than Izanagi, it's called changing any possible future with no adverse affects like losing an eyeball.

No matter how you look at it a second chance is worth an eye.

It's not unless you're already massively stronger than your opponent to begin with

Also Obito didn't get weaker after using so it moot point.

Proof? It's basic knowledge that losing an eye would make you massively weaker in any combat scenario.

#277 Posted by kasya_carey (5605 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: altering someone’s perception is not reality manipulation

#278 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: so Naruto continues it inconsistency....? Cool

#279 Posted by kasya_carey (5605 posts) - - Show Bio

@abc_voltage: it still an illusion. You’re not controlling actual reality.

#280 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Did that save him from losing his power? No, Izanagi would have.

Incorrect, because without it you're dead with it you're not. This is perhaps the stupidest argument you've made and I don't mean that as an insult to you.

What do you mean proof? He was the same level he was before and after minus having Izanagi.

#281 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Did that save him from losing his power? No, Izanagi would have.

Incorrect, because without it you're dead with it you're not. This is perhaps the stupidest argument you've made and I don't mean that as an insult to you.

What do you mean proof? He was the same level he was before and after minus having Izanagi.

If you're unable to see why losing an eye would make you weaker well then... You're a lost cause.

#282 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: Cost-Benefit analysis is what something being worth anting is about....the cost and benefits need to be at least equal for it to be worth using. The costs of Sharringan genjutsu FAR exceeds the benefits. And I can’t help but notice no other genjutsu has been worth mentioning here, which means KS is at least worthy of the best genjutsus in Naruto

#283 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I'd you're unable to see how being alive is better than being dead then you're beyond a lost cause.

#284 Posted by Saxz (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage:

If yhwach had Izanagi when hit with the arrow then he would have also lost its abilities in those few seconds as the arrow instantly power nulls.Also Yhwach had almighty, which is 100x greater than Izanagi.

#285 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil: I'd you're unable to see how being alive is better than being dead then you're beyond a lost cause.

That only delays the inevitable, if your opponent is capable of forcing you to use Izanagi whilst you have two eyes, what reason is there to believe he won't demolish you in your "Second life" when you only have one eye?

#286 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: I know u won’t, because you’ve lost. If you can’t understand what I’ve said countless times, then u simply lack comprehension.

#287 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: it still gives you a second chances which is better than not having one.

Obito is a prime example, Yhwach would benefited from Izanagi in a major way.

#288 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: TBH I haven't even been paying attention to you, you barely speak English

#289 Posted by Godren (3788 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: it still gives you a second chances which is better than not having one.

Obito is a prime example, Yhwach would benefited from Izanagi in a major way.

How would Yhwach benefit from Izanagi? he can resurrect himself from death with no cost whatsoever.

#290 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: the arrow nulls his Almighty, it wouldn't null the Izanagi, which would rewrite Yhwach's death to never have been shot by it.

#291 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: really, and how many of those genjutsu can u use per....ever really? It’s not more potent, then can be undone, KS has only 1 undoing, and it’s hard to do. Temporary hax in exchange for you’re abilitiy to ever see again......worth it...?

#292 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: ur alive but half blind in the same situation. The Izanagi affords the caster SECONDS in exchange for his SIGHT. They’re not going far

#293 Edited by Chakko (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that i think about it...KS is pretty shitty, like really shitty...

- If you don't look at its release you won't be affected by the simple visual illusion

- if you touch real Aizen's body the illusion ends

- if you touch the zampakuto you won't be affected

- if you are blind or if you cover your retina you're safe and sound

- Aizen's poor visual illusion only affects the 5 senses and nothing else (stated by Aizen, ehe)

- KS visual illusion does not control the body nor the brain of the victim, that means everyone can move freely or whatever they want

Damn! If i look at this...and then at Naruto's Genjutsu...Christ, KS is really dat shit, huh? At this point current Sarada's Genjutsu humiliates Aizen's KS by pure feats. I remember when random chunin during the 1st Test of the Chunin Exam pulled a visual illusion, just like KS...should i say LOL?

Now that i think about it...Aizen has zero TP resistance, tho. Oh my sweet Jesus.

#294 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: tbh, I don’t think u understand it very well

#295 Posted by Godren (3788 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: the arrow nulls his Almighty, it wouldn't null the Izanagi, which would rewrite Yhwach's death to never have been shot by it.

The arrow nulls all his power Izanagi would be nulled too lmao.

#296 Edited by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

@chakko said:

Now that i think about it...KS is pretty shitty, like really shitty...

- If you don't look at its release you won't be affected by the simple visual illusion

No one would have knowledge of this

- if you touch real Aizen's body the illusion ends

Wrong

- if you touch the zampakuto you won't be affected

- if you are blind or if you cover your retina you're safe and sound

- Aizen's poor visual illusion only affects the 5 senses and nothing else (stated by Aizen, ehe)

Wrong, it also affect Reiatsu sensing which is a sixth sense in Bleach

- KS visual illusion does not control the body nor the brain of the victim, that means everyone can move freely or whatever they want

Neither does Genjutsu?

Damn! If i look at this...and then at Naruto's Genjutsu...Christ, KS is really dat shit, huh? At this point current Sarada's Genjutsu humiliates Aizen's KS by pure feats. I remember when random chunin during the 1st Test of the Chunin Exam pulled a visual illusion, just like KS...should i say LOL?

Now that i think about it...Aizen has zero TP resistance, tho. Oh my sweet Jesus.

It's very clear you are extremely new to debates, in a normal battle none of his opponents would know anything about it's weaknesses.

#297 Posted by silentNightz (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@chakko: this may sound crazy to you, because you don’t know stuff and all tht, but KS can take affect from the moment you lay eyes on Aizen. And, please, touch him all you like. You’ll be turned to dust. Fight him blind if u dare, you will die. Naruto genjutsu are way easier to break on average. I’ve even shown tht Bleach character can do it

#298 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

It's also funny that 90% of the things Chakko claimed are bad about KS are also the case for 99% of Genjutsu.

#299 Posted by Saxz (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage:

Dude the arrow nulls all his abilities even his blut vene,it was never stated to null only almighty, it's basically his auswahlen been used against him.same Auswahlen that robbed ichigo's mother of her blut vene and made it so fodder hollow could stomp her low diff

#300 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: Izanagi isn't his power though, I thought the arrow specially targeted Yhwach's own power?