Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#201 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabrielbelmont: TP = Mind based attacks

I don't know you but if tried arguing a point instead of pretending you're better than 'Narutofanboys" you might be taken seriously.

#202 Edited by Chakko (47 posts) - - Show Bio

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/westwood_trevor/blog/naruto-why-genjutsu-works-on-people-without-chakra/132475/

• Infinite Tsukuyomi working with not-shinobi folks like toddlers and normal animals
  • Sound Genjutsu
  • Izanami working without even eye contact, at all

Do you really think KS that is a basic visual illusion AKA basic common Genjutsu is BETTER than every type of Genjutsu? Christ, Bleachsuckers...gimem the phone number of your pusher. Seems good stuff.

Put a common Genjutsu user in Bleach and he will pull a Kyoka Suigetsu every now and then. Kurenai can basically pull a Aizen/KS whenever she want. LOL
#203 Posted by gabrielbelmont (911 posts) - - Show Bio

KS is also not a mind-based attack.

#204 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabrielbelmont: It effects the 5 sense all of which are controlled via what organ?

> Calls people fanboys

> Doesn't present an argument

> Doesn't even know what he's arguing

#205 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

So, the general consensus thus far is that KS shits on any form of Genjutsu.

#206 Posted by Chakko (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Both control five senses - Kyoka suigetsu is featless against anyone with illusion resistance. Sharingan, on the other hand, is not. It can also be used to hypnotize and take opponents out of commission.

Read the blog if you don't seem to understand how genjutsu works, it will help this move on faster.

And the best part is that common Genjutsu or normal 3 Tomoe Sharingan Genjutsu can do all that stuff, let alone what all the top tier Genjutsu can do, lol. Tsukuyomi is a world where the caster has the complete control over the time-space-reality. Itachi killed people with it.
Izanami can put you under an infinite time loop where if the caster doesn't tell you how to escape from it you will never figure it out.
Nirvana's Temple can put hundreds of people to sleep in a second.

Christ, how many Genjutsu are in Naruto?!

#207 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio
#208 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil: it's actually vis versa by a decent amount.

It's really not. You must enjoy going around in circles.

#209 Edited by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: it is I've read this entire thread , more people sided with Genjutsu.

In fact I saw you getting schooled in it earlier, your the guy who refused to read a link that proved you wrong you then made the excuse that it was a "Theory" so you wouldn't have to post a rebuttal

Now about going in circles, you got schooled why did you come back?

#210 Posted by Saxz (164 posts) - - Show Bio

KS is miles greater than any genjutsu excluding itachi&kaguya Tsukuyomi.

The illusions that can be compared to genjutsu is AS Nodt's fear, shunsui illusions,shinji shikai, Pepe's love.and all these have been repeatedly resisted.save Aizen's KS-

#211 Posted by Chakko (47 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

So, the general consensus thus far is that any form of Genjutsu shits on KS.

Fixed ;)

Christ, saying a shitty, mere mirage is better than any form of Genjutsu...lucky to you i fixed that bullshit, lol.

#212 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil: it is I will be read this entire thread , more people sided with Genjutsu.

I'm fact I saw you getting schooled in it earlier, your the guy who refused to read a link that proved you wrong you then made the excuse that it was a "Theory" so you wouldn't have to post a rebuttal

Now about going in circles, you got schooled why did you come back?

I've also read the entire thread, overwhelming majority agree KS shits on any form of Genjutsu.

Lets be honest, you're a Naruto fanboy, so it's obvious you're going to see it that way.

How am I going in circles? I've stopped debating on how KS is superior, you're the one who's still going.

#213 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: No, Tsu, Koto, Izanami, Izanagi, and IT are all better

Advanced Genjutsu>>KS>>Basic Genjutsu

#214 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@chakko said:
@limitlesssigil said:
Loading Video...

So, the general consensus thus far is that any form of Genjutsu shits on KS.

Fixed ;)

Christ, saying a shitty, mere mirage is better than any form of Genjutsu...lucky to you i fixed that bullshit, lol.

You're aware that a Mirage only relies on sight right?

#215 Posted by Godren (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu has no many stated inverse weaknesses that it's kinda sad people still fall to it honestly. Even pain can stop genjutsu.

#216 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

1.) Wrong

2.) Wrong

3.) You came back, you're going in circles.

How about we do one of those CaV battles, I'll represent Genjutsu you represent KS well debate which is stronger and that's that.

#217 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: Pain has stopped Fodder Genjutsu, and fear manipulation.

#218 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil:

1.) Wrong

2.) Wrong

3.) You came back, you're going in circles.

How about we do one of those CaV battles, I'll represent Genjutsu you represent KS well debate which is stronger and that's that.

I'm pretty sure such a thread is against the rules since it isn't technically a battle, but I'm fine with it if you set it up.

#219 Posted by Godren (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Tetsukage is that person that deactivated their account.

#220 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

I wonder if Tetsukage is that person that deactivated their account.

It does seem suspicious that all the people advocating for Genjutsu have extremely low post count lol.

#221 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: well if it's against the rules we better not, I'll ask first.

#222 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I can count two people here alone with lower post count than mine siding with KS.

#223 Posted by Saxz (164 posts) - - Show Bio

KS is miles greater than any genjutsu excluding itachi&kaguya Tsukuyomi.

The illusions that can be compared to genjutsu is AS Nodt's fear, shunsui illusions,shinji shikai, Pepe's love.and all these have been repeatedly resisted.save Aizen's KS-

#224 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: I can count two people here alone with lower post count than mine siding with KS.

I should have worded that better, *It does seem suspicious that the all of the people that are "still" advocating for Genjutsu have extremely low post count*

Better?

#225 Edited by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Not really because someone with 3k said Genjutsu was better not to long ago

Anyways I asked a mod, let's see what he says.

#226 Posted by silentNightz (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: watch your claims there, KS never stopped working. Aizen turned it off.

No, it’s not a fallacy. Genjutsu has been proven to exist, and is therefore resistable. Momo used one, Shinji’s zanpakutou has genjutsu abilities. Aizen literally used the same concept tht exist in Naruto to break it(genjutsu himself out)

So are Naruto characters fodder for not being able to resist ANY Sharringan genjutsu? No, genjutsu exists in their world, they use it, it’s counters have been discussed, they have resistance.

Again, Naruto’s fan base starts the feat pleading fallacy. All of you do this and it’s a sign of a losing battle.

It’s not my fault tht Aizen doesn’t need to waste time with stupid extravagant maneuvers to complete tasks, perk of being a genius with broken physicals and a cheating ability to boot. He switched places with Momo, who was inside a shield being treated for injuries with ppl not 5ft from her, and made Tostito nearly kill her again. He then cut down all the captains and Vizards, easily Kage level characters, in an instant. Aizen almost convinced a man with over 2,000 years of experience, tht the arm he was holding was all an illusion of his ability. Even Yamamoto said the very arm he was holding could be a production of KS, because it’s hypnosis is THT powerful.

And, while everyone here is spewing nonsense about how ‘non-resistant’ Bleach characters are, they state clearly in Naruto tht GENJUTSU(not TP) users are RARE given how DIFFICULT it is to wield genjutsu PRACTICALLY IN A FIGHT. Even Jiraiya had a hard time with genjutsu....well, balls. Guess we’re back at square one

#227 Edited by Gilateen (3714 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu>>>>>Kyoka Suigetsu

#228 Edited by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: nothing you said is a counter for anything we've already been through.

Sigil is right going in circles is a drag, I'll focus on my debate with him if it's even allowed.

#229 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

And, while everyone here is spewing nonsense about how ‘non-resistant’ Bleach characters are, they state clearly in Naruto tht GENJUTSU(not TP) users are RARE given how DIFFICULT it is to wield genjutsu PRACTICALLY IN A FIGHT. Even Jiraiya had a hard time with genjutsu....well, balls. Guess we’re back at square one

This is actually true, we've only seen like 4-5 Naruto characters ever break out of a Genjutsu lmao.

#230 Edited by Saxz (164 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage:

As Nodt fear which makes people die of cardiac arrest in seconds and Pepe's love, both equal advanced genjutsu such as shisui's and neither are considered even half as deadly as KS

#231 Posted by silentNightz (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: what is wrong with all of you? How many times do I have to say ‘GENJUTSU EXISTS IN THIER WORLD!!’ Y’all aren’t debating the points, ur stonewalling. Feats, feats, feats. You can’t argue the concepts so u cry for feats because they’re easier for you to understand. I’ve explained this in ample detail somewhere in these comments...go find it.

#232 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: well Koto isn't the strongest Genjutsu and this debate is all about which is stronger.

#233 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

The only Genjutsu you can even compare to KS would be Kotoamatsukami due to;

Both control your 5 senses without you realizing, and yet KS is clearly superior due to never being removed, not costing any form of energy, being completely undetectable (Unlike Koto), and not having a 10 year long cooldown lmao.

It baffles me how they can call KS a fodder Genjutsu when it does everything Koto does with more efficiency.

#234 Posted by Godren (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu method of application is actually what filler Koga does in the anime lol via sening his energy into someone else.

#235 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil: well Koto isn't the strongest Genjutsu and this debate is all about which is stronger.

Koto is the strongest Genjutsu though, the only advantage IT has over it is AoE. Hell, Koto is literally called the "Ultimate Genjutsu".

#236 Posted by Saxz (164 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Actually KS can't compel you to do things you don't want,while koto can. So a point for koto I guess

#237 Posted by UltimateSage (2635 posts) - - Show Bio
#238 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu ragdolls

#239 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Except it's not, IT can't be broken, Koto can.

Tsu makes you off yourself Koto doesn't

Izanami puts you in a endless loop and it can only be broken via one way.

Izanagi can rewrite death

Koto's only claim to fame is being nigh undetectable.

I'm actually interested in what you bring to the table that surpasses all that.

#240 Posted by Undre (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: KS is comparable to kotoamatsukami. You trick your enemy into attacking someone els. That doesn't sound like basic genjustu. It also works on souls and dead people Something Even IT cant even do. Aizens KS stays active forever. And the best you dont have to worrie about going blind or chakra limits or someone breaking. Unless its yhwach who litterly has the ability nullify anything

Izanagi does not rewrite your death because ypu have to activate it befor you die. Ywach can legit rewrite his death he got killed by ichigo and still change the future were he died

#241 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: FYI, 3 people with at least 3,000 post count all just said Genjutsu wins as opposed too, two sub 100 post count people saying KS

Just to close that weird argument you had earlier.

#242 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil:

Except it's not, IT can't be broken, Koto can.

Tsu makes you off yourself Koto doesn't

Izanami puts you in a endless loop and it can only be broken via one way.

Izanagi can rewrite death

Koto's only claim to fame is being nigh undetectable.

I'm actually interested in what you bring to the table that surpasses all that.

Most of this is completely wrong

Koto can't be broken, Itachi was willing to use this on an EMS Sasuke who casually broke from his own Tsukuyomi before even acquiring MS.

Koto can make you kill yourself if the weilder commanded you to do so.

Cost of using Izanami > Benefits

Cost of using Izanagi > Benefits

Koto was detected by a fodder Byakugan lol, how is that its claim to fame? It's claim to fame is being called the Ultimate Genjutsu.

#243 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage said:

@limitlesssigil: FYI, 3 people with at least 3,000 post count all just said Genjutsu wins as opposed too, two sub 100 post count people saying KS

Just to close that weird argument you had earlier.

Sky Sanji, a notorious Bleach hater and someone who has a personal grudge against me, not surprising he'd side with Naruto.

Gilateen, everyone knows he's a Naruto wanker, hardly a reliable opinion.

#244 Posted by silentNightz (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: Surely we all agree tht time perception control is a basic ability of any sight control? You can’t argue the concept, even a bit. You’ve lost tht point.

I meant KS can’t rewrite true death, my fault for not making tht clearer....but it also won’t leave u blind in a battle field. Does the average person look like Danzo? And didn’t he have Senju cells as well which only allowed him to use his Izanagi for 1 MINUTE per eye, which most ppl only have 2 of and can only use the abilities for mere seconds. So there are even more restrictions on the practical use of this genjutsu....ain’t cool techniques that serve little purpose great?

#245 Posted by Godren (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

lol some people are confusing Genjutsu with Dojutsu.

Further evidence Genjutsu needs a chakra system to work/maintain.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
#246 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: the senju cells thing was retconned EMS Madara used it to come back after Hashirama killed him

#247 Posted by silentNightz (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: ‘FLAWLESS’....what does tht word mean to you? Shinji has a genjutsu type Zanpakutou, and it’s pretty good, it could get just about any Naruto character killed. Aizen undid it’s effect with KS, so undoing genjutsu with reiatsu or another genjutsu is a known concept to them, and stated tht it paled in comparison to KS, mere child’s play.

Now, by feats, Aizen has no resistance to genjutsu, has only ever encountered it once, and immediately knew how to counter it....is this what you believe?

#248 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: doesn't matter the cost, their benefits are powerful and that's what we are debating.

#249 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

lol some people are confusing Genjutsu with Dojutsu.

Further evidence Genjutsu needs a chakra system to work/maintain.

No Caption Provided

Finally, this is completely irrefutable "Your chakra is under your opponents control"

Now we can end this completely obvious debate.

#250 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: doesn't matter the cost, their benefits are powerful and that's what we are debating.

In a combat situation, if anyone that isn't Danzo with 30 Sharingans uses Izanagi or Izanami, then all they're doing is hurting themselves, that's why you don't see Madara or Sasuke use it.

We're not just seeing what's more powerful, we're also seeing which is better in a combat scenario, which is undoubtedly KS.