Genjutsu (Naruto) vs KS (Bleach)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Naruto fans- Don’t know how KS works

Bleach fans- Wanking KS

This thread in a nutshell.

this.

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KS wins handsdown when basing your judgement on unbiased on panel feats.

Naruto genjutsu wins (according to Naruto fanboys) when basing your judgement on your own based headcannon.

This is the debate in a nutshell.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naknoemo00: huh? I've read through this entire thread, and not any significant KS feat was posted. Or on the same level as the higher end Genjutsu.

I need some citation for these claims my man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: it completely fucks with you're mind.

Kakashi got stabbed for 3 days straight all within a instant.

A girl lived an entire life time within a picosecond

Sasuke was forced to watch his family die over 100,000 times all within an instant.

KS effects just the senses, Genjutsu goes beyond that and does real DMG the mind

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: I dont have to, there is no point, entirety of Bleach manga is a feat for KS itself, KS been raping the entire universe from it's first apperance until the end of Bleach where it couldn't even be countered by a being that could literally see all future realities, knew every possible outcome, could change and counter every single outcome and literally turn of every ability making them powerless.

KS has never been countered in any form or shape other then holding the blade which is just a temporarily counter which requires you to hold the blade, you're back to being under its spell when you let go of the blade, it's been confirmed by both multiple statements and on panel feats that KS cannot be countered by any means neccesary, it's impossible.

Naruto genjutsu doesn't have feats that comes close to this, at all.

Naruto fans comes with two counter arguments, both are equally ridiculous, one is describing the details and potent of a Naruto genjutsu and that makes it more powerful then KS which is ridiculous, Soifons has a ability that two-shots, sounds great right? Well, in reality, it doesn't do shit to someone of higher reiatsu then her.

Same logic applies here, what has Naruto genjutsu accomplished in reality? Where are the high end feats? I'd love to know.

And the second argument is Bleach characters have no TP resistance which is just ridiculous due to many factors and this argument is completely based of biased headcannon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naknoemo00: well if you can't prove it can't prove that's that.

Genjutsu has better feats

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu is utterly useless unless the other person has a chakra network.

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By naknoemo00

@tetsukage: That's great, you've just established you're just another troll, typical Naruto fanboy without any counter arguments.

You've lost, bye.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naknoemo00:

ok well I already posted some solid feats you're the one who hasn't.

So bye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/westwood_trevor/blog/naruto-why-genjutsu-works-on-people-without-chakra/132475

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/westwood_trevor/blog/naruto-why-genjutsu-works-on-people-without-chakra/132475

Why do people keep posting this blog?

You need a chakra network for it to work and everyone in Naruto has one and chakra.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: Because it counters that argument.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: it literally says in this scan that "it controls the 5 senses to control chakra" not "it controls chakra to control the 5 senses"

No Caption Provided

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By naknoemo00

@tetsukage: What feats? I have literally not seen a single counter argument or feat by you, where are they? In your imaginary world? Is that the place where you posted your imaginary feats? Delusional.

How about you start with posting one high end genjutsu feat done in Naruto, I'll even help you out because you're so bad at this, there's Itachi's izanami against Kabuto for example, thats a good feat. You have anything else?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naknoemo00: I'm not wasting my time with a child who can't debate with using personal attacks I suggest reading there's feats less than 10 post up.

Also flagged

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: Genjutsu is an ability that affects the 5 senses of the target by manipulating the Chakra that flows in the target's cranial nerves to cast illusions on the target. Chakra flows through their bodies through a system called Keirakukei which is linked to all their organs.

No Caption Provided

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For God's sake, KS is not telepathy, I do not know where the naruto fanboys got it.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao illusions can alter reality now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@notcensored: Genjutsu is an ability that affects the 5 senses of the target by manipulating the Chakra that flows in the target's cranial nerves to cast illusions on the target. Chakra flows through their bodies through a system called Keirakukei which is linked to all their organs.

i know how genjutsu works but its literally explained that it works on the 5 sense then chakra not the other way around

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: I actually helped you with your argument, I literally gave you a feat that would help your cause and you still wont debate me back.

If that's not enough, you're even trying to get me banned now, while still completely ignoring my arguments, you're actually hillarious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naknoemo00: see how you didn't throw a petty insult that post.

Do that every post and people might take you seriously.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: yes, I can't spell it without looking it up but the one Danzo had and Obito.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

i know how genjutsu works but its literally explained that it works on the 5 sense then chakra not the other way around

Dude, you literally can't effect the senses without a chakra network. Why do you think they have 2 different circulatory systems in their bodies? The scan I posted legit explains that is targets the Keirakukei which is another layer of vessels that chakra travels through.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@notcensored said:

Dude, you literally can't effect the senses without a chakra network. Why do you think they have 2 different circulatory systems in their bodies? The scan I posted legit explains that is targets the Keirakukei which is another layer of vessels that chakra travels through.

Dude 5 senses first chakra next its literally even explained to us that way, and IT works on people even if they don't have chakra which is a genjutsu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: that argument is countered in that link I sent you.

I don't understand why you're fighting against it so hard.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a question: would genjutsu work in cthulhu?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@notcensored said:

Dude 5 senses first chakra next its literally even explained to us that way, and IT works on people even if they don't have chakra which is a genjutsu.

affects the 5 senses of the target by manipulating the Chakra that flows in the target's cranial nerves to cast illusions on the target.

Literally every person in the Narutoverse has chakra, you won't be alive without it.

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: Please just stop, you're a troll and nothing else. You still havn't contributed anything, you're still just answering with irrelevant jibberish and I'm still waiting for a counter argument, I don't care about your character or how you conduct a debate, I want you to post counter arguments and nothing else.

Abc_voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Abc_voltage

@kasya_carey: yes the jutsu that does it is izanagi, it allows the caster to basically rewrite reality in that moment to avoid a death or serious blow, it does have its drawbacks though like you sacrifice the eyesight of the eye that casted the jutsu and it’s duration varies from person to person it was based off of hagoromos creation of all things

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: it was actually more than that, I'm not milking it

And it makes the person effected lose the will to live, that makes better than KS IMO.

You don't see KS doing the things Genjutsu can do, look at koto, Tsu, Izanami, Izanagi, IT, etc. KS can't just can't measure up to stuff like this

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Godren

@tetsukage said:

a question: would genjutsu work in cthulhu?

Hell no, as a matter of fact anyone who looks at him would commit suicide in Naruto.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: those surpass KS their not near it.

Can you provide any feats suggest Aizen could tank any of those jutsu?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: KS doesn't have draw backs but it doesn't do anything close to altering time and Reality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: Yes I do actually, Sasuke and Itachi used Genjutsu on each other to escape another TP based attack.

Shairgan has been stated time and time again that it sees through illusions, and KS doesn't do anything nearly as potent as Tsu which Sasuke broke through.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: that's not what I meant.

KS can't make a person live an entire life within a trillionth of a second (picosecond)

KS can't take a person who's just been killed alter reality and bring that person back like nothing happened.

KS isn't rewriting death.....

KS is better than the basic stuff, but it lacks the feats to contend with the higer stuff, you said it yourself Aizen has no way to counter stuff like Tsu or Koto or Izanami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: KS stopped working on Yhwach for a unknown reason...

No one I Bleach has resistances to it, so saying it's unbreakable is a fallacy.

I can shoot a thousand rabbits and say my bullet is unstoppable, truth is I just haven't used it against something with the strength to stop it.

You keep bringing up how long it last and that fact that a bunch of people with zero feats failed to break if..... Where's the feats of it doing crazy things like Genjutsu has?

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: Its only never been broken against characters that have 0 feats against illusions or TP. You can't assume that it would continue to be that effective against characters with feats of breaking out of illusions/TP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both control five senses - Kyoka suigetsu is featless against anyone with illusion resistance. Sharingan, on the other hand, is not. It can also be used to hypnotize and take opponents out of commission.

Read the blog if you don't seem to understand how genjutsu works, it will help this move on faster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz:

.1) post feats of Aizen doing it then.

2.) It rewrites death.. Danzo was dead more than once.

3.) Except you haven't posted any feats that take KS some spectacular threat so yes it could see through it.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KS has nothing to do with TP, I do not know where these naruto fanboys invent it.